Post by pienyan »

votecount 5.6
Assemblerotws (2) - AxleGreaser, Transcend
AxleGreaser (2) - Nero Cain, I Am Innocent

Lucky2u (1) - TwoInAMillion
I Am Innocent (1) - Lucky2u
Nero Cain (1) - Flairs

Not voting (2) - Assemblerotws, Whiskers

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is November 20, 21:20 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-20 21:20:00).

I Am Innocent is V/LA until November 19.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5000, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4984, Whiskers wrote:^^I'm seeing this again with Transcend, and it skeeves me.
could you go into further detail on this?
Whiskers is avoiding my questions again :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Prod Dodge until later tonight
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

Look with 9 players alive, the votes shouldn't be this scattered
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

We still have 5 days to decide on who to lynch, but lucky is the obvious choice to me. I would also be okay with IaI or maybe assemble.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

Note: the resistance to lynch Assemble
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

And all these vanity wagons popping up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, there's like no rush Trans

unless...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I much rather vote a vt or unclaimed trash

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well

Lucky is scum and Flairs is probably scum

Both of them are vanity voting to save at least one of Ass/Axle. I personally tr the latter so I think they're both resisting the former.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Flaris town? Why do you think this is 4/14 over 3/15?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5034, Transcend wrote:Lucky is scum
Weren't you calling him reckless town earlier? What changed?

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

Was i
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

UNVOTE:

I don't think transcend ever called me town anything Nero.

VOTE: assemble
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:00 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Ill be back in the states Sunday. On waters the next two days so no access then. Transcend you have my vote. If you need a fifth on Sunday you got it. Rather vote non power role claims tho with 1 mason still alive. I’m down with flairs too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Transcend »

'ite. sounds good. be safe.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Flairs »

Axle maybe I'm just not reading this right but I'm really, really confused. Are you saying that Assemble's post was scummy or wasn't scummy
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:58 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5041, Flairs wrote:Axle maybe I'm just not reading this right but I'm really, really confused. Are you saying that Assemble's post was scummy or wasn't
scummy
I am unsure how you could be confused.

I am stating this post by assemble is scum indicative, I earlier stated the earlier play by Joey and Viomi was scum indicative.
In post 4637, Assemblerotws wrote:http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/ ... me-war.gif

What the fuck did I replace into...

Anyway, I see my predecessor already claimed. I Jailkept Mathblade last night because I figured he was scum.

VOTE: Mathblade
Now I have to go to sleep. I'll answer questions in the morning.
In post 5023, AxleGreaser wrote:Yes it does.
TLDR: As a towny with JK there are thoughts missing that i expect to be there in his vote on math. (
Is inconsistent with his post being made by towny who had just JK his suspect and was now voting him. (details on what explained earlier posts)
)
whereas
As a scum fake claiming, it is quite plausible he would overlook and not notice that his (did not happen) overnight check did not agree with his vote.
(
and is consistent with scum fake claiming and failing to think about what the non existent Jk of math meant, as he both already knows math alignment and the JK didnt happen
)
So yes operating using thought processes only scum would have is
scummy

I am not seeing what was unclear about that.

Further. as he has only made 4 posts lets consider them all.
Two were just filler, producing quotes and evidence he apparently had at his finger tips and could easily find and post
if he wanted to

In the last post we can see the kind of thing Assemble could have said easily with his vote post,
if he had considered making his vote carry weight
, more important use of his limited time than trash talking town.

So while he could easily have said this (in his first post) to strengthen his vote on his biggest scum read.
In post 4999, Assemblerotws wrote:[...] the scumread was based off the slot's general track record in this game, as well as comparing it to other games where I'd already seen Math flip.
instead he did this
In post 5023, AxleGreaser wrote:He did go to the effort if finding a gif and trash talking the game.... That was important enough to spend effort on.
and trash talking town to lower expectations and moral does suit a scum agenda. Even if the assessment of town so far is accurate why the desire to highlight it not put weight in your vote with some substance?

That whole pattern of behavior in the post, is also not consistent with his claim of being a town player having a strong scum read that they want to get lynched and is thus also evidence he is scum and lying about his motivations.

There is no one silver bullet piece of evidence. With how little he is willing to risk by posting and playing in the game that is hardly surprising. Which again is scum indicative.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by pienyan »

Assemblerotws has been prodded.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4938, Transcend wrote:but think of a world where lucky is just
reckless town
and we flip him and we're fucked to all hell
I mean in hindsight, its not really a "town read" but this is where I picked it up. I don't understand though, if you didn't think Lucky was town then why did you want us to consider it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Designed bus theory aside, a town ass keeping Math and not getting any viable resultz=//=he shouldn't have voted her. Like, I think thats one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. I mean, maybe there's others but off the top of my head something like a cop getting a not guilty is like the only reason to not vote your scum read the next day. Its situational but jailkeeper isn't one of them.

Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 5045, Nero Cain wrote:Designed bus theory aside, a town ass keeping Math and not getting any viable resultz=//=he shouldn't have voted her. Like, I think thats one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. I mean, maybe there's others but off the top of my head something like a cop getting a not guilty is like the only reason to not vote your scum read the next day. Its situational but jailkeeper isn't one of them.
Thank you, Nero.
I honestly don't understand Axle's argument. Why did I not push harder on Math? I was in the middle of a fucking play and was burned out from reading that entire shitshow of a thread.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Nero
In post 5045, Nero Cain wrote:Designed bus theory aside, a town ass keeping Math and not getting any viable resultz=//=he shouldn't have voted her. Like, I think thats one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read.
Please show me where you read that. Quote the post.

It is not for instance the argument that i made.
I made the argument that if they were town with a Jk result ,that they had just been thinking about, they would have said other actually scum indicative things in the post voting math. Instead Assembler soft shoed his vote to give it less weight. And was not actually actively trying to get his read lynched. distancing.

@Assembler
In post 5046, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 5045, Nero Cain wrote:Designed bus theory aside, a town ass keeping Math and not getting any viable resultz=//=he shouldn't have voted her. Like, I think thats one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. I mean, maybe there's others but off the top of my head something like a cop getting a not guilty is like the only reason to not vote your scum read the next day. Its situational but jailkeeper isn't one of them.
Thank you, Nero.
I honestly don't understand Axle's argument. Why did I not push harder on Math? I was in the middle of a fucking play and was
burned out
from reading that entire shitshow of a thread.
My argument is having done that and claiming to have reasons for your vote you didn't choose to put any reasons. It would have been as easy to do then as it was when you made your fourth post. .

Having claimed to have made a JK night action whose result is some evidence that the person you are voting at the least did not send in the kill,
and if you were town and really sent in that action you would have just recently before writing thought about what the result meant,
you didnt choose to type out any of the evidence/reasons that was fresh in your mind from the read through that instead supported your vote.

Posting evidence contrary to your vote (jk when the kill happened anyway) and then not in anyway explaining or supporting your vote does not look like a towny actually trying to get a read lynched. It looks like scum distancing and undermining the strength of your own vote.

Instead in terms of supporting your own vote on your own scum read. You did Nothing nada zip.

Instead you did choose to spend time trash talking town.
Post the result of your read, which is some evidence against you read/vote.

and then basically naked vote your read.

Also if you had done that read through
before you submitted your JK
night action.... Then it is rather a lot later to be so
burned out
as to not put any reasons for your effectively naked vote at all.

BUT

That is not the entirety of the reasons for thinking your slot is scum.

There is also the hinky expedient way that the claim was made by Viomi and the, and the scummy play by both your predecessors.
and yes as scum you are never going to admit my read explains why you as scum did those things.
or that it also explains why those actions of yours and your predecessors don't make sense as town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5005, Flairs wrote:I understand that it's weird that he voted his target, but I feel like it would be wayy too big of a slip to mention who you targeted and vote that same person all within the same post.
If she means something else then I'm not sure what it is but I think she's saying that Ass shouldn't have been voting Math after keeping her b/c ???

2017 join dates say the darndest things.

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by pienyan »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”