Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 740, northsidegal wrote:guys, "glips" means flips, like the alignments flipping.

not mafia, ucv's alignment flipped. what does that tell you?
/me facepalms, yeah make sense with g and f being right next to each other

and if i may add on to the question what does it tell you with the "flips" that porkens provided?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Porkens »

I regret eating transcend.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 751, Porkens wrote:I regret eating transcend.
You can do this as either alignment?

What does this post add?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Why are you not voting anyone Porkens?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 752, MathBlade wrote:

What does this post add?
Trying to get sympathy so he will continue to be town read by most players.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 754, Gödel wrote:

What does this post add?
Either alignment does that.

Why are you answering a question meant for Porkens?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Gödel »

Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

If Porkens is town you're scum.

If you're Town Porkens is scum.

Post translated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Godel

A Porkens lynch isn't happening today likely anyway much as I wish it would.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the vig and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
EBWOP, on phone again

PEDIT: I am town, I think I have said so before.

PEDIT2: just suuuper
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 2.3

[0]
Not_Mafia

[0]
Assemblerotws

[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Gödel,
[3]
Gödel
northsidegal, havingfitz, MathBlade,
[2]
MathBlade
Assemblerotws, Not_Mafia,
[0]
Porkens

Note Voting:
PMysterious, Porkens,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ewww

That is a vote with northsidegal.

Northsidegal convince me you're Town or opposite alignment of Godel like how I read you as SK.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
In post 761, MathBlade wrote:Ewww

Northsidegal convince me you're Town or opposite alignment of Godel like how I read you as SK.
trying to point to the scumhunting i've done or everything pro-town in my iso is pointless because of the predictable response that "the serial killer wants to know who scum are too". therefore, the only thing i can really say in my defense is that i never would have made any of the kills that happened night one if i were the serial killer. keychain townread me, so there was absolutely no reason to get rid of her from my point of view. transcend and a50 both seemed to scumread me but i really was not concerned with their ability to push a lynch through on me. also, i'm not usually this petty but a50 said that he wanted to get shot tonight because i was annoying him so much, so i probably wouldn't have shot him.

math, assume for a moment that godel flips serial killer here. what are your updated reads and what's your new analysis of how the night went down?

now assume further that godel flips sk and keychain flips town from his larder - how does that change things?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Porkens »

I am apologizing to transcend by way of posting those quips.

I wish I could talk to him now but I can't.

Math, didn't you say before that I wouldn't eat transcend if I were scrum?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 754, Gödel wrote:

What does this post add?
Got me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 753, havingfitz wrote:Why are you not voting anyone Porkens?
I'm trying to confuse the scum about my intentions. Also, i can hammer if model goes to l-1
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 765, Porkens wrote:
In post 753, havingfitz wrote:Why are you not voting anyone Porkens?
I'm trying to confuse the scum about my intentions. Also, i can hammer if Gödel goes to l-1
FTFY(I am okay with ppl not knowing that technically a ö should be typed as an oe, but that was just one mistake too many)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 762, northsidegal wrote:
In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
I never believed he was the vig, when did I say I believed that he was the vig? I don't have enough on him to make a decent case yet, so I am not pursuing the option, plus I saw how maths push on him didn't gain any traction and he had much better arguments then I did, mine is just speculation. I am a lot more sure in my PM read for scum than I am in his.

Just as a general FYI @everyone and porkens since I have already claimed and I am at L-2 please give me a chance to post before you hammer me since I do have some thoughts I want to sure if I am going to get lynched. Look at it this way if I flip scum just ignore that post since you assume it will just be distractions diversion etc, but since I know I will flip town give me a chance to post some things that may help(most likely they wont, but maybe they will)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 763, Porkens wrote:I am apologizing to transcend by way of posting those quips.

Quite possibly. Not with my votes ATM. However your question was assuming you doing something that doesn't make sense so you can't compare it against the world that does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 768, MathBlade wrote:
In post 763, Porkens wrote:I am apologizing to transcend by way of posting those quips.

Quite possibly. Not with my notes ATM. However your question was assuming you doing something that doesn't make sense so you can't compare it against the world that does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

trying to point to the scumhunting i've done or everything pro-town in my iso is pointless because of the predictable response that "the serial killer wants to know who scum are too". therefore, the only thing i can really say in my defense is that i never would have made any of the kills that happened night one if i were the serial killer. keychain townread me, so there was absolutely no reason to get rid of her from my point of view. transcend and a50 both seemed to scumread me but i really was not concerned with their ability to push a lynch through on me. also, i'm not usually this petty but a50 said that he wanted to get shot tonight because i was annoying him so much, so i probably wouldn't have shot him.

math, assume for a moment that godel flips serial killer here. what are your updated reads and what's your new analysis of how the night went down?

now assume further that godel flips sk and keychain flips town from his larder - how does that change things?
I will consider that if it happens.

I find that so remote I will adjust if it does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

Pmysterious posts seemed forced and false. Godel kinda seems mislynchy but not overly so. It's hard for me to read math because he's so full tilt against me. I really hate all the lurking.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 770, MathBlade wrote:

why are you so sure you'll still be alive to talk?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 772, northsidegal wrote:
In post 770, MathBlade wrote:

why are you so sure you'll still be alive to talk?
I am not. However if scum kill someone after a flip who is clueless and the rest of town remains go us? I will either have time to reevaluate given facts or I will be dead. Scum don't tend to kill clueless people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 771, Porkens wrote:Pmysterious posts seemed forced and false. Godel kinda seems mislynchy but not overly so. It's hard for me to read math because he's so full tilt against me. I really hate all the lurking.
They please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”