armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by armlx »

Wow, 3 posts while I was working out who was SK.

Dahill, as Miz stated, scum would probably just killing spree at that point.

Flameaxe:

Its hard to follow through on an "A would kill B" argument. Its also hard for DGB to follow through on arguments in general.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

armlx wrote:Wow, 3 posts while I was working out who was SK.

Flameaxe:

Its hard to follow through on an "A would kill B" argument. Its also hard for DGB to follow through on arguments in general.
You call that an argument? That is a statement. If she actually backed it up, it would have been an argument.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Please do not post after you are dead.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Wow.

Guardian, you were pretty eager to vote Mitzef before the muffinwagon. Now you want discussion to take place. Really, we had
plenty
of time for discussion before we needed to lynch, so I'm not sure why you're concerned about it now. Do you have doubts about a Mitzef-lynch?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Max »

I'd have my faourite as SK lloyd.

Post why in about hour
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Max »

maybe not in an hour, was expecting a news reporter, instead I got someone trying to sell me something...

lloyd put on a hammer, but didn't even explain why instead he went around talking about the set-up

Vote:Lloyd
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Guardian »

I have more doubts about a Miztef lynch than I had about a muffin lynch. Especially with his while being wagoned posts, I find him more townlike.

I want to re-read; the quick lynch worked out excellently, but I think we were lucky to an extent, and especially with the great advantage we have now I don't want us to piddle it away by quick lynching townies.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Miztef »

We are in a great position everyone. Only 4 anti-town players remaining.

However, with such a low number of anti-town left we have to be very careful to pick our votes. Killing with little evidence is only going to give these players the advantage, allowing for fast kills with little thought.

We have a good base of information to work off right now, the posts of the 3 dead mafia. Nabakov probably left next to no useful evidence in his posts, he was playing exceptionally well, and I think he knew better then to leave connections laying about. However, muffinhead is another story. Who did he pay attention to? Cast suspicion on?

He voted max, so I'm going to believe for now that max is pro-town (possibly SK, but I think that's a bit unlikely).

I'm getting a very strong impression that armlx is the SK:
armlx wrote:Wow, 3 posts while I was working out who was SK.

Flameaxe:

Even though this is evidence that I am not scum, I must point out that it is horribly flawed. I stopped the quicklynch did I not? Wouldn't I wait and see if I could stop my own quicklynch before I actually go out and get myself killed? Now I supposedly look like I "can't be mafia", if I were mafia, this would have been a great plan to make me look more pro-town.

This line makes me think SK. Why? It has this idea that the scum just want to kill spree everyone, but only the SK is thinking this way. When I was scum (previous game), I wanted to avoid having to use "the list" as much as possible, not as soon as possible.
armlx wrote:
Vote Miztef

I have a strong urge to quote Run DMC with this vote.
Here, he wanted to quicklynch me. SK definately loves those quicklynches.
armlx wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: NabakovNabakov, Mafia, Daykilled Day Two
The following people have made posts between the end of D1 and around the NK.

Lloyd
Flameaxe
dahill
armlx
Albert

Guardian posted at 10:20. Miztef at 11:06. Neither posted in the times between lynch and the kill. Sarcastro just posted.

1 of these 8 is our likely SK.
First to mention the SK after the kill, and quickly formulates an analysis as to who it must be.
armlx wrote:OK, back to where I was.

Unvote

"Confirmed" not scum leaves less non-SK roles than other 2.

We want to lynch the SK.

dahill IMO would target a higher profile player he has played with than killroy. For example, he is in multiple games with farside ATM.

Not even going to bother out thinking Flameaxe. He is the default choice if others go into negative SK chances.

Leaves Miztef, Lloyd, and Albert.

Miztef is WIFOMing his own grave here. Also is fairly confirmed not scum, so less possible non-SK roles.

Albert prompted the bum rush on Mitzef, which is SK friendly.

Lloyd just jumped on wagons and held back.

Not sure who is the most SK-ish.
I have shown that there is no good reason why I still can't be scum, (It's hard to believe I'm trying to prove I could be scum). Even so, there only only 3 scum left, and 11 other non-SK roles. Also, what WIFOM have I stated? This?:
Miztef wrote: I believe the SK would realize this and attempt not to post around the time of the kill. I believe evidence like this is too WIFOM to find the serial killer. Players not connected with confirmed mafia and masons are the best bet.
Well, it's a good reason not to believe the SK must be in those certain players. (although at this time, I am trying to prove the SK is one of those, but that is somewhat irrelevant, my statement here was to make sure it is known that the SK could still be anyone).
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:38 am

Post by armlx »

Miztef:

You were at L-1. If your post stopping your quick lynch failed, you were dead and couldn't kill people. Thats my logic as to why you would machine gun people.

I was online at the time of the kill. I made sure no one else in the game was online, and those 8 were the only people other than hidden browsing people that could have done it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 am

Post by armlx »

Also, there was valid reasoning for the quick lynch of you until the SK killed, at which point I started making my analysis post of who could be the SK. You were probable scum, and if we could lynch you before the SK got online to kill we basically could get a free lynch in.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

muffin bus'ing (?), also maybe Miztef bus'ing (though Miz's alignment is unknown still), attempts to discredit a venerable Goofball, was online at time of kill. Not sure if scum or SK. Does not appear to have a pro-town agenda.

vote: armlx
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Guardian »

I'm like 50% sure armlx is scum (very high, compared to the 4/15 average at this point). If I get lynched or SK killed, I highly, strongly encourage looking after him later, and I ask that you
be especially sure to not forget this post if I am dead

However, I doubt highly that he is the SK, and we need to find the SK right now, and I think he'd be helpful in doing so. I don't think Miztef is scum, but definitely could be the SK. Lloyd definitely could be the SK also. They are my top two suspects before re-read.
Do not lynch me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Why can't we look at armlx now?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Guardian »

We can look, but no touching.
Do not lynch me.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 am

Post by armlx »

Guardian wrote:We can look, but no touching.
I AM NOT A MONKEY IN THE ZOO.

That is all,
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Miztef »

armlx wrote:Miztef:

You were at L-1. If your post stopping your quick lynch failed, you were dead and couldn't kill people. Thats my logic as to why you would machine gun people.

I was online at the time of the kill. I made sure no one else in the game was online, and those 8 were the only people other than hidden browsing people that could have done it.
Was I? I actually did not realize that, wow, pretty shocking actually.

Are you sure everyone was not online? Maybe they just did not post. Or is there another way to tell exactly when players are online?

I'm not sure, but could the SK have sent a PM earlier about who he wishes to kill, and Pooky waited until the next moment guaranteed kill was allowed?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:27 am

Post by armlx »

Miz:

On the front page there's a list of all logged in users, minus those who browse hidden. Those were the people who were on a few minutes later or who posted in a reasonable time period (to account for those who browse hidden).

As for the kill thing.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: The Serial Killer and Mafia may ..... schedule kills to occur at a certain time.
They could have scheduled it to happen then, but that timing was a really awkward one and if it was scheduled I'd expect the kill in the lynch post (we had a kill in the opening post, right? So the first time an SK kill can occur in a day is the mod post starting that day). Its much more likely the SK waited to see who was lynched then sent in a kill.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Miztef »

armlx wrote:Miz:

On the front page there's a list of all logged in users, minus those who browse hidden. Those were the people who were on a few minutes later or who posted in a reasonable time period (to account for those who browse hidden).

As for the kill thing.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: The Serial Killer and Mafia may ..... schedule kills to occur at a certain time.
They could have scheduled it to happen then, but that timing was a really awkward one and if it was scheduled I'd expect the kill in the lynch post (we had a kill in the opening post, right? So the first time an SK kill can occur in a day is the mod post starting that day). Its much more likely the SK waited to see who was lynched then sent in a kill.
Ah, that's true. Well, a lot of what you say makes sense. It is more probable that the SK is within those 8.

So, I do concur that the next lynch or 2 should be 1 of those players. Armlx seems like the most probable choice to me.

Armlx has been on the SK case for some time now, and even if it is likely he is not SK, he is very likely Mafia.

It is hard to tell if any of the others have likely SK connections. Guardian came in and tried to save me instead of finishing me off, is this a tatic to look less scummy? less SK-like? It's obviously in the SK's best interest to get people killed, would he do the opposite to throw us off. (I know, completely WIFOM, but it's the only thing out of the ordinary I could see of the 8 posters).

Flameaxe has been supposedly meta'd that he would kill kilroy first, I'm not sure if this is credible, but it's there.

I don't like dahill's playstyle, but I can't say it's SK-like. Unlikely.

Albert is quick on the draw and tries to be pro-town. A good combination for a SK, but since he's helped find scum, I'd like to keep him around for a while.

Lloyd seems quick on the draw as well. In 2 of his posts he talks about the SK, out of his 6 posts with content (1 being just a vote on me). I find him somewhat likely of being the SK.

Sarcastro is probably the worst of all these players, posting only 4 times with nearly 0 useful content. He voted max and myself. He was not on the muffin bandwagon though. I would lynch him based on lack of usefulness alone.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Yeah, because lynching people you don't think are scum is
totally
good play.

This game has been moving at an incredible pace, and I don't think it's unreasonable that I haven't been able to contribute much.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Miztef »

Sarcastro wrote:
Yeah, because lynching people you don't think are scum is
totally
good play.

This game has been moving at an incredible pace, and I don't think it's unreasonable that I haven't been able to contribute much.
what are you referring to here? If your talking about not voting muffinhead, I agree that not voting him makes you less likely SK, but more likely scum.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 am

Post by neko2086 »

Sarcastro, you've been more or less lurking in plain sight. This game has moved incredibly fast, but now would be a wonderful time to start contributing if you really haven't had time to yet.

Mitzef, I wouldn't even bring up the meta on flameaxe. That would lead to a very useless discussion. What we can discuss is flameaxe's play here. Again, here is somebody who has posted but not contributed much. Mitzef, did you not notice that part?

Blazerunner has made 2 posts I believe. If there were others, I missed them. His last post seems to be an echo of previous arguments. More contribution from him would be nice as well.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Miztef wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:Yeah, because lynching people you don't think are scum is
totally
good play.

what are you referring to here? If your talking about not voting muffinhead, I agree that not voting him makes you less likely SK, but more likely scum.
You said I should be lynched for not contributing enough. I'm saying that this game has gone through a number of pages in only a couple days, and I didn't have time to keep up with it.

Neko, I am not lurking in plain sight. Do you know what that means? I am not even lurking, really, by my own definition of the term. How can not posting for a day or so be construed as lurking?
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:17 am

Post by neko2086 »

You've posted a few times, but you haven't posted anything of substance. That, to me, is lurking in plain sight--posting so as to seem active and present without actually having to contribute anything.

So, what are your thoughts on the game so far? You voted max early on--do you still consider him a viable scum candidate? If not, then who?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Neko, you're being ridiculous. I made three posts near the beginning of the game. One was basically a random vote, one was just a random comment, and one was explaining something to a player. Then I "lurked" for two days, which was just me not keeping up with the fast pace of the game.

As for the vote on Miztef, well, that's just what I do.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:36 am

Post by neko2086 »

If you really haven't had time to contribute before (even though you had time for a random vote and other useless posts), then it shouldn't be unreasonable to ask for your thoughts now. So:
I wrote: So, what are your thoughts on the game so far? You voted max early on--do you still consider him a viable scum candidate? If not, then who?
Did you ever vote Miztef? I don't think you did.

btw, sorry for calling you Mitzef this whole time, Miz, I just now realized I read it wrong.
In Tartiflette We Trust

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”