Micro 753: Votefuckery (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by beeboy »

Sakura do you intend to be passive aggressive for the remainder of this game?
If so I can just replace out.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sakura btw
Beeboy is like
confirmed town.
GTKAS
| here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1049, Alisae wrote:If we don't no lynch and beeboy's role works in MyLo we basicly have to pl him because that role is a problem in MyLo.
I rather no lynch to avoid pls
i'm not sure it's a big enough problem to warrant no lynching, really. as long as we're careful with votes in mylo then scum shouldn't be able to quickhammer.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by beeboy »

Like if you don't want to play mafia with me, whatever we don't need to play together.

@sakura
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1051, Alisae wrote:Sakura btw
Beeboy is like
confirmed town.
Do you see me voting him?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

this may get me nightkilled
but I mean
clearly I haven't read the game enough to care imo

pedit: No
Just leave it alone imo
GTKAS
| here.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1053, beeboy wrote:Like if you don't want to play mafia with me, whatever we don't need to play together.

@sakura
I actually almost replaced out myself, but decided to wait in case your or I get NK'd, but you know how i feel about what you said, i decided to try and endure it as it would be better for the game, but dont expect me to not get mad at you if my sanity snaps.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by beeboy »

I asked GiF voting roles dont work in mylo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ok good
if it did your role basicly turned MyLo into LyLo.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah no lynching is super preferable for reasons here please do that when I am ready.
GTKAS
| here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1059, Alisae wrote:Yeah no lynching is super preferable for reasons here please do that when I am ready.
why? i thought we just figured out that there won't be any concerns over mylo?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Because ~information~
I mean
I should be dieing here anyways, so if you want to lynch that's okay.
But if I somehow live throughout the night, and we lynch, we are going to be very sad
GTKAS
| here.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1028, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah im fine with either of those 2 dying tbh.
I said NM yesterday. I stand by this
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok I'ma go through isos now I guess
GTKAS
| here.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1046, Sakura Hana wrote:UNVOTE:
And the first thing i say, the first ppl do, well whatever, it will not be my fault if ppl get their votes frozen again for not following instructions.
This is the only reason i havent voted nm
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I kinda don't understand why people want ASP?
Next is Maru
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 812, Maruchan wrote:Questions that I want answered that I bet those who are "TL;DR" won't see, so I'll post out here instead:
northsidegal
: In reference to your role do you get to pick when to act as a backup to a person's role, or are you compulsive and will automatically backup whoever we lynch?
northsidegal
: Why would you receive the nightkill's abilities but not the daykill's instead?
Alisae
: If you haven't already, make a decent scum-case on sheepsaysmeep before NSG replaces in without once alluding to his lurking please.
nevermind you made it in 423.
PenguinPower, Not_Mafia, Sakura, Sobolev
: Why are we lynching low-hanging fruit in ASP, who has been the least active player so far?
Alisea, northsidegal, beeboy
: Since you guys don't have a vote, and I am the hammer-ing vote, what are your opinions of the ASP wagon, and do you want me to hammer it?

Spoiler: northsidegal/sheepsaysmeep
I've always hated when people RVS themselves. it's a cop-out of saying "I don't want to play RVS!" while also not having the balls to actually play RVS. It says "I'm going to play a long, and vote so you guys don't hate me, but I don't want to participate in RVS"
-post]120[/post] NAI
A new good reason to not vote oneself in RVS lol.
NAI
This is important later. He says he is reading "this bullshit" rather than doing homework, meaning he is actively reading this game and NOT doing school-related activities, and wants us to convince him he should focus on school rather than this game
NAI
(I had a whole bunch of analyzing posted on this that would only be relevant if sheep wasn't replaces by NSG. If anyone wants me to post what that analysis was I will, to prove I had thoughts here, but they are pointless to voice as they are person-specific and not slot-specific so I deleted it)
- NAI due to replacement.
Asking if he should claim vice just claiming is a slight towntell, because scum would just claim something to try to save their ass vice asking if the correct strategical move to make is to claim. If the slot was still sheep I would care less about these few townpoints, and still have voted him due to his lack of participation, but these few townpoints can be carried forward onto northsidegal
claims town universal backup which northside will later confirm. Kind of a strong role in a normal game, might be more NU than strong role in this game though. I wonder if the universal backup is compulsive or upon the slot's choice?
- NAI
NSG's holy grail of "oh look I'm confirmed town because of this reaction-test!". No. As scum, when I HONESTLY believed I was lynched, in a similar reaction test before, I have played the part of dying towny until the flip is revealed. This means nothing. Any scum worth their salt would never drop the guise regardless of how legitimate the reaction test is. Any town-reaction to a reaction-test can and probably will be faked. Any scum-reaction to a reaction-test could and probably never will be faked (except by shitty roles like Fool/Jester which on MS are considered bastard and must be disclosed as bastard prior to gamestart). If you reactiontest someone in a non-bastard game, the ONLY reaction that should confirm the person tested is a scum reaction. And even then I'd take it with a grain of salt, as some townies do fuck up.
- NAI
---- NORTHSIDEGAL ENTERS ----
NAI, promises a reread of thread which is good.
Confirms that predecessor's claim was what she claims, and staves of LaL. NAI
- NAI
Says that the beeboy/sakura argument means she can't read Alisae? Alisae wasn't really involved in the personal fight. Why can't she read Alisaie? Offers to try to prove her claim, trying to get herself to an innocent child level of confirmed, but there should be no reason for her to care about proving the role claim, outside of proving that the slot isn'y lying about it's role. Which doesn't matter. If you prove the role is a universal backup, nothing is accomplished.
Why do you inherit the night kill abilities but not the daykill's?
confuses sobolev's quoting of her and saying lol to mean he doesn't understand why he's town because of it, but he's really lol'ing at confirming her town. this kind of obtuseness towards believing she is confirmed town and not even thinking to defend her "confirmed town" because she firmly believes she is would be slightly townyish except I kept reading and got to
NAI
696 reminds me that she is trying to prove that she isn't lying about her role earlier, and she says that while confirming her role won't confirm her as town bould would confirm she wasn't lying about her role. Why did she even bring up her "won't confirm me as town" if she truly believes she is already confirmed town? Her earlier post regarding explaining her read on sobolev she takes for granted she is confirmed and doesn't explain how she is confirmed, just explains how sobolev's confirming her confirms him as well. Meaning she doesn't think she needs to explain how she is confirmed town because it's just *so obvious*. And yet now she's saying that if we confirm her role it doesn't confirm she's town, but confirm's she isn't lying. why would she says that if we already should be thinking she is confirmed town? The earlier post about sobolev's "lol" seems like the obtuseness towards what he was really laughing at is faked now.
a bit to convoluted so it's intent went over my head and is therefore NAI
mostly mechanics talk
NAI
saying that outing that you are a NU as scum wouldn't be likely so even though she thinks the vote-locking mechanic is a mechanic more likely to be scum-power than town-nerf, counters that with "claiming your role hurts town in first post is very not-scummy" which I disagree with. Claiming you have a role that VISIBLY and CAN BE TRACED TO YOU in your first post is a very common thing to do as scum or town. Because if you don't claim it, and you activate later, it gives massive scummy points, and scum will always emulate townplay, and good townplay with a NU role is to claim it. Good townplay-mechanics do not towny-points make. All scum should react to mechanics as if they are town, to avoid scumpoints.
NAI
trys to peddle "im town because my slot town-reaction'd a reaction-test!" some more. Asks Alisae to make a case on him without using the word lurk, as alisae said they could. I don't remember seeing this so I'll ask for it too. Good point here NSG.
keeps peddling "town reaction to reaction test proves I'm town!" No. the only reaction to a reaction test that is actionable is a scum reaction in non-bastard games. Please quit peddling town-reactions are usable info.
NAI
keeps trying to peddle the reaction test
decent case on Alisae saying that Alisae is a pot calling the kettle black
Fluff calling us out for not making content does not help make content. Fluff less please
- NAI

Overall, I'd say NSG is very slightly townleaning but if she mentions the town-reaction to the reaction-test one more time, I'll be onboard on a wagon on her, because I'm sick of hearing it and she isn't *THAT* towny.
Spoiler: not_mafia
Nearly as bad as sheep's RVS. Refusing to vote anyone screams that you're trying to avoid being seen to be targeting someone. It's very self-protective.
That's all you have after 6 and a half pages? You're reading the thread and not just replying to something on the newest page because the mechanics test you conducted was in response to a question from a page earlier, so you are reading the thread and not just looking at the most recent page. Why no content yet?
fluff and what the fuck is this 7 pages later with no content?
16 full pages of posts and not a single content except to try to piss someone else off. what. the. fuck.
-fluff and you're definitely actively lurking. you're leaning scum here. 18 and a half pages in and not a single bit of content.
opportunistic vote. People said my intent to hammer with plenty of notice given was scummy. How did they not call this out as scummy? This was purely opportunistic "I see a wagon, hopping it!" You have not said a SINGLE word about sheep all game, or to sheep, and you vote him here.
also, 20 pages in, no content. In I learn this was a reaction test.
Why reaction test a slot that was already reaction tested? In the exact same manor of reaction testing?
25 pages into game, only content so far is shitty reaction test with 0 value. this is till morefluff. Tried to imply that m responding to was scum. 565 said "reply to this stating you are town if you are town". I didn't state I was town, I showed I spotted the reaction test as a reaction test, making my reaction null and void, any reaction made by someone who know they are being tested can't be used. Nice try at implying I fell for the reactiontest though.
coming after the above post implies you scumread me, but haven't said anything about it all game. What is this about mr fluffy?
fluff, 27th page of fluff from you.
Once again, jumping on the wagon of a player you have yet to say a word of all game. Who is also low-hanging fruit with only 8 posts. Page 31 and you haven't made a single read (other than to point adjacent to me and imply without saying anything and committing yourself), done anything with any content, and fluffpost like a king bunny.

NM is either scum, or a shitty player.
Spoiler: A Simple Plan
A decent catch-up esque post similar to my playstyle, and a decent analysis of the game so far. slight townypoints
Continues to do good at providing his stream-of-consciousness style thought on the game as he reads it through from his last post. I like this, and he's doing a real good playthrough. He shows he cares, and is actually trying in this game. More townypoints.
NAI
explains his mechanic test and slips his role by mistake when it is not required, which is a more likely thing to happen as busy town than as scum making a mistake or a ploy to appear busy town. Also easily confirmable, which again makes it less likely to come from scum. And explains your lack of real activity and content D1. Being voteless in a vote-oriented game makes it difficult to be involved I'm sure.
:( I miss your long-winded good catch up posts, but your explanation of not enough time to do as you would normally is NAI
continues to be good content and lists your reads which are well explained so you're continuing to do good towny play.
reiterates for the third time today that he is voteless. NAI
Expects to be the lynch today, and has already claimed, gives us a "here's my last take before I hang" read and actionable content for tomorrow. very towny.

Overall there is not a single scummy thing from this slot. When content is promised, it is delivered or explained hy it isn't delivered. All posts contained significant amounts of effort to make content in a game where EVERYONE IS SAYING THERE IS NO CONTENT. He is doing something about it. You're pretty towny bro.

Spoiler: Reads From Completed ISO's
Confirmed town
-
-
-
-
-
Towny - ASP
-
-
-
-
- northsidegal
Null
-
-
-
-
- Not_Mafia
Scummy
-
-
-
-
-
Confirmed Scum

UNVOTE:

Wil lcontinue these later, have to go get ready for work @ dominos. Will have these 100% finished before sunday night, if not much sooner. I sincerely dislike an ASP lynch, and don't plan to place my vote there unless the three voteless members all agree to the lynch as well. If I'm the only one against an ASP lynch, I won't hold the town hostage with my vote due to freezing mechanics.
Alright
this is like
pretty much always
a scumpost btw
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

{Beeboy}
{Sakura, NM, North}
{ACP}
{Maru}

Reading Space now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 761, Sobolev Space wrote:if sheep acted super scummy in response to the hammer that would've confirmed him as scum

his failure to do so doesn't make him town, just not incompetent scum
This can be a scumpost.

--
In post 857, Sobolev Space wrote:so basically today we can lynch sakura, nsg, alisae, beeboy, or asp and we're gonna need a large consensus to lynch any of them as it is. i'd prefer to lynch nsg or asp and am not lynching sakura. i could get on board with alisae or beeboy if someone gave a convincing case but this seems improbable now. everyone who has an active vote please state your opinions on members of this group so we can get something done today.
Have you even stated why you wanted asp to die?
I'm not seeing it in your iso
so I don't really get it?

--
In post 906, Sobolev Space wrote:ppl are apathetic because a ton of ppl can't vote and those who can vote don't have to worry about getting lynched

get on the asp wagon
Why tho? :igmeou:

--
In post 925, Sobolev Space wrote:calling out the asp wagon as "lazy" as well as changing eir mind on north without trying to find a feasible scum lynch for today. like even out of the inactives most of them are still content with you or north for a lynch but ali doesn't seem like e wants either but isn't trying to find an alternative.
Okay
if my memory is good enough
all I remember people going is
"lynch ACP"
like that's it.
Why?
Idunno
because LOL?

So yeah
your wagon was lazy as shit.
I don't like what you're doing here, because you're trying to make it seem like I'm scummy for not buying into the lynch you're trying to strongman.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

IE the team is probably Space and Maru gg.
If you want to lynch someone today, lynch one of those two.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yo someone talk to me about these hot takes I be dishing out
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Space
Sakura Beeboy sheep me even tho I don't have a vote, we're killing scum today or no lynching take your pick
GTKAS
| here.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well we need to prevent bee's auto hammer first, so I need bee to pick someone he wants to vote and be 100% sure he doesnt want to vote elsewhere first.
Which also means he needs to vote there first.
In the meantime, might as well
Psuedovote: Space
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Alisae »