Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Wossi, your turn to answer your own question. And any reason to ask me in particular, or are you looking for answers from everyone?
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Wossi »

In post 347, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 343, Wossi wrote: I never said your pushing on me came out of nowhere. But I can see how my phrasing was unclear so I reluctantly won't call you out for manipulation/misrepping and I won't mention how you look like scum who threw all your chips on a mislynch and now need to reach to justify why you're still on my wagon
Do you think he is misrepping you or not? If so just say so. If not why mention it? And why the "not mentioning by mentioning"?

This is the scummiest thing you've posted imo. I can see why your wagon is still fashionable.
Wow I really gotta do cut and dry huh...
He might be misrepping me
He might have misread
There's no way to prove it either way
And I was being sarcastic
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 351, Wossi wrote:
In post 347, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 343, Wossi wrote: I never said your pushing on me came out of nowhere. But I can see how my phrasing was unclear so I reluctantly won't call you out for manipulation/misrepping and I won't mention how you look like scum who threw all your chips on a mislynch and now need to reach to justify why you're still on my wagon
Do you think he is misrepping you or not? If so just say so. If not why mention it? And why the "not mentioning by mentioning"?

This is the scummiest thing you've posted imo. I can see why your wagon is still fashionable.
Wow I really gotta do cut and dry huh...
He might be misrepping me
He might have misread
There's no way to prove it either way
And I was being sarcastic
Well, yeah. Given you admit to your unclear phrasing being a possible source of confusion on his part, you should probably stick to cut-and-dried. Sarcasm is probably best avoided unless you are good at making it clear in text.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 342, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 340, TwoInAMillion wrote: My 66% winning percentatge says otherwise.
Oh okay. I thought "two-in-a-million" was your winning stats... :lol:
No that's my chance for a second date with a cute girl.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

skitter30
- I town read her for her interactions with Wossi and I agree very much with her thought process in and in most of her posts.

Sephiroth
- I liked his early push on Flubber and his for it. I like his progression on Sergtacos in to and his reaction to Sergtacos L-1 vote on tacos makes a lot of sense. I also think his switching between voting for Sergtacos and Lelendra is more likely to come from town then scum.

Wicked
- I like his because I agree with his critisicm of of Wavemodes read on Wossi and wouldn't of realised this otherwise. His is good because I posted the same thing 1 minute before and that makes me think it was genuine.

Chip Butty
- I'm struggling to get a read on him since I like his coupled with his reasoning in but I didn't like his pressure on Flubber because of the lack of follow up and his which I have already explained.

implosion
- I like his push agains Wossi but I he hasn't posted much about other scum leads which stops me from putting him higher up.

FlubberNugget
- Town Lean, Like his

wavemode
- Null

Lalendra/Sergtacos
- Scum lean

TwoInAMillion
- He is misreading quite a lot and is drawing a lot of conclusion that I find questionable. is trying to shut down conversation by saying that pushing someone early game is the same as trying to lynch. I don't find his response any better. His votes are also delayed as to when it happens such as his on Sephiroth who had moved his vote already. His for this vote is terrible, it's a clear misrep from his . He also used to get a townread on flubber but he voted flubber after Sephiroth did so it doesn't make much sense either. His is suspect since he has been ignoring all the conversations involving Wossi and even said that Skitter's vote on Wossi was weak but now his ready to lynch him? He also on Monkey and I don't think his used FOS before in any of his town games.

humaneatingmonkey
- His is scummy. He singles out Sergtacos, TwoInAMillion and Flubbernugget to put the attention on, but the reasoning doesn't match putting them as the focus for the day. Sergtacos claimed miller, a miller claim by itself is not a reason to suspect someone or is it enough to clear someone but it also doesn't require us to put our focus on it. His reasoning on TwoInAMillion is that two TwoInAMillion misunderstood his post so he is scum? and Flubbernugget is scum because he said he is? My problem is how much confidence he puts into his reasoning "Those who joke about being scum are highly scummy for me" when I agree a lot more with Sephiroth that it's a good starting point for the day but not the end result. His questiong in looks like fake scumhunting since it has no point and he doesn't go anywhere with it. His readlist in is a unhelpfull since he has given no reasoning and just used his gut. His is just as unhelpfull since I would expect him to be able to explain atleast one of his reads.His scumread on Wicked is questionable since thing that he found is that he responded to a joke without being inquisitive. That's the scummiest thing he found it the game? He also completely ignore his own readlist he made and for someone he thought was town. Don't like his flip flopping on TIAM and that most of his posts are lacking content

Wossi
- The reason I scum read are for his interactions skitter and not his vote on Flubber. His is pretty much it was a reaction test since Skitter was defensive. I don't like this since I don't think Skitter was being defensive and his inital point was good. His is funny because he doesn't think 'It feels manufactured' is a good arguement but if we are to believe you were reactiong testing then it is manufactured. In he says he thought Skitter was town because of but I don't see how that post could lead him to beleive Skitter is town and he calls Skitter scum in after post 107 where he supposedly town read her. His on Wicked is questionable because I don't think he took it out of context and there isn't anything wierd about an L-2 vote. His is scummy as Chip pointed .
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 354, iDanyboy wrote:
skitter30
- I town read her for her interactions with Wossi and I agree very much with her thought process in and in most of her posts.

Sephiroth
- I liked his early push on Flubber and his for it. I like his progression on Sergtacos in to and his reaction to Sergtacos L-1 vote on tacos makes a lot of sense. I also think his switching between voting for Sergtacos and Lelendra is more likely to come from town then scum.

Wicked
- I like his because I agree with his critisicm of of Wavemodes read on Wossi and wouldn't of realised this otherwise. His is good because I posted the same thing 1 minute before and that makes me think it was genuine.

Chip Butty
- I'm struggling to get a read on him since I like his coupled with his reasoning in but I didn't like his pressure on Flubber because of the lack of follow up and his which I have already explained.

implosion
- I like his push agains Wossi but I he hasn't posted much about other scum leads which stops me from putting him higher up.

FlubberNugget
- Town Lean, Like his

wavemode
- Null

Lalendra/Sergtacos
- Scum lean

TwoInAMillion
- He is misreading quite a lot and is drawing a lot of conclusion that I find questionable. is trying to shut down conversation by saying that pushing someone early game is the same as trying to lynch. I don't find his response any better. His votes are also delayed as to when it happens such as his on Sephiroth who had moved his vote already. His for this vote is terrible, it's a clear misrep from his . He also used to get a townread on flubber but he voted flubber after Sephiroth did so it doesn't make much sense either. His is suspect since he has been ignoring all the conversations involving Wossi and even said that Skitter's vote on Wossi was weak but now his ready to lynch him? He also on Monkey and I don't think his used FOS before in any of his town games.

humaneatingmonkey
- His is scummy. He singles out Sergtacos, TwoInAMillion and Flubbernugget to put the attention on, but the reasoning doesn't match putting them as the focus for the day. Sergtacos claimed miller, a miller claim by itself is not a reason to suspect someone or is it enough to clear someone but it also doesn't require us to put our focus on it. His reasoning on TwoInAMillion is that two TwoInAMillion misunderstood his post so he is scum? and Flubbernugget is scum because he said he is? My problem is how much confidence he puts into his reasoning "Those who joke about being scum are highly scummy for me" when I agree a lot more with Sephiroth that it's a good starting point for the day but not the end result. His questiong in looks like fake scumhunting since it has no point and he doesn't go anywhere with it. His readlist in is a unhelpfull since he has given no reasoning and just used his gut. His is just as unhelpfull since I would expect him to be able to explain atleast one of his reads.His scumread on Wicked is questionable since thing that he found is that he responded to a joke without being inquisitive. That's the scummiest thing he found it the game? He also completely ignore his own readlist he made and for someone he thought was town. Don't like his flip flopping on TIAM and that most of his posts are lacking content

Wossi
- The reason I scum read are for his interactions skitter and not his vote on Flubber. His is pretty much it was a reaction test since Skitter was defensive. I don't like this since I don't think Skitter was being defensive and his inital point was good. His is funny because he doesn't think 'It feels manufactured' is a good arguement but if we are to believe you were reactiong testing then it is manufactured. In he says he thought Skitter was town because of but I don't see how that post could lead him to beleive Skitter is town and he calls Skitter scum in after post 107 where he supposedly town read her. His on Wicked is questionable because I don't think he took it out of context and there isn't anything wierd about an L-2 vote. His is scummy as Chip pointed .
How is it possible to be null with zero thoughts on wavemode at this point in the game?

Also, in post 319, it's not implosion calling the post manufactured that bothered me. it's the "hmmm, I can't put my finger on it, it just feels like scum trying to look town" that bothers me because that's baseless accusation that can't be defended against.

Post 117 is when I started town reading Skitter on my reread. Post 107 was made obviously before I was caught up/reading the game attentively.

As for 324, I'm obviously not saying L-2 votes are scummy. It's just a lack of significant reasoning to justify putting someone close to lynch. And his quote from my post 34 was for sure taken out of context. I was responding to TwoInAMillion's confusion over Wavemode's claiming town vs. Flubber's claiming scum. None of that is clear from the quote Wicked chose to crop out of the full post.

343 isn't scummy. The fact that you can't think of any criticism for it other then just pointing to Chip Butty enforces that.

Anything else?

You could put together a much stronger case then on Lalendra or Sergtacos, (or even Wicked even though you like defending him) but instead you want to go along with the wagon with the most momentum. hmmm.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 350, Chip Butty wrote:Wossi, your turn to answer your own question. And any reason to ask me in particular, or are you looking for answers from everyone?
I think I would shoot Implosion.

And I asked you because you were the only person around and I was hungry to interact with someone after a page of posting by myself.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 355, Wossi wrote:
. How is it possible to be null with zero thoughts on wavemode at this point in the game?

. Also, in post 319, it's not implosion calling the post manufactured that bothered me. it's the "hmmm, I can't put my finger on it, it just feels like scum trying to look town" that bothers me because that's baseless accusation that can't be defended against.

. As for 324, I'm obviously not saying L-2 votes are scummy. It's just a lack of significant reasoning to justify putting someone close to lynch.

. And his quote from my post 34 was for sure taken out of context. I was responding to TwoInAMillion's confusion over Wavemode's claiming town vs. Flubber's claiming scum. None of that is clear from the quote Wicked chose to crop out of the full post.

. 343 isn't scummy. The fact that you can't think of any criticism for it other then just pointing to Chip Butty enforces that.

. You could put together a much stronger case then on Lalendra or Sergtacos, (or even Wicked even though you like defending him)

. but instead you want to go along with the wagon with the most momentum. hmmm.
. Very easily, I can't tell if his town or scum yet, it could go eitherway. Are you telling me you've sorted every player into Town and Scum?

. But he did put his finger on it, it's the next 3 words.

. I'm think he did justify his vote sufficiently and an L-2 vote is not putting someone close to a lynch. I don't think an L-2 vote has the effect that you trying to paint it as.

. But the quote he used is the reasoning you used to vote Flubber, The context of the full quote would not effect his argument.

. I said I liked his post 343, I'm sorry if that was unclear.

. I don't think they have been that scummy so I think my case is sufficient.

. I've been pushing you since my second post and have consistently been pushing you so this argument doesn't make sense. TIAM and Monkey also have no votes on them either.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Prod dodge woo
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'll get back later tonight and actually try to work.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 313, Sephiroth wrote:And I think that given all that its a lot more sketch that people are willing to drop L-1 votes and demand claims. Its like you're living in RVS and refuse to accept that scummy players and scummy actions are happening RIGHT NOW.
I'm not ignoring the things that have since happened. I don't think I should drop things just because they happened 10 pages ago when the person involved hasn't been active in the thread during that time and can't talk to people about them.
In post 314, Wossi wrote:Then Skitter was the first person to put a second vote on somebody, and I pointed it out. I expected my observation would just be passed over, maybe more interesting after town had more information,
I still don't understand why this was important or relevant to point out. If you expected it to be passed over, why note it at all?
In post 316, Wossi wrote:Because I thought either or both of you might be scum and I didn't want to say "Oh, I'm voting to apply pressure and get reactions!" because that kind of defeats the point.
But you implied you would answer the question after he posted again, so I don't get why you'd say that if you weren't intending on answering after he posted.
In post 323, Wossi wrote:This is the point when I decided Skitter was town
That post isn't remotely AI for me, but whatever. More interestingly, you called me scum in , which came after this.
In post 329, Wossi wrote:I don't understand how people seriously thought I was making a serious accusation on page two. No one catches scum on page two.
In post 37, Wossi wrote: So why? Why would someone claim scum? Even in RVS, what might someone be thinking when they claim that?

Town should never lie

VOTE: Flubbernugget

Scum claiming scum is scum and should be lynched
Town claiming scum is lying and should be lynched
These two quotes don't match. You were pushing him very seriously at the time. You're now backtracking on how hard you were pushing him. You weren't even suggesting per se that you caught scum; the above post sounds like you're pushing a policy lynch on him regardless of his alignment. I don't understand why we *shouldn't* have taken the above post seriously.
In post 42, skitter30 wrote:Wait are you now claiming that you thought I was scum in 13? What on earth were you basing that conclusion on? And if you think I'm scum, why aren't you voting me?
Wossi, how would you characterize the above quote?
In post 343, Wossi wrote:i'd come across another post where you were pushing me and my read would drop again to scum very quickly.
This sounds like OMGUS-lite.
In post 343, Wossi wrote:I won't mention how you look like scum who threw all your chips on a mislynch and now need to reach to justify why you're still on my wagon
If you don't intend on throwing out this accusation . . . why are you mentioning it?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Yo. Contemplating between replacement or waiting until my work becomes lighter. Will update everyone.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Lalendra »

Dany - "Sergtacos claimed miller, a miller claim by itself is not a reason to suspect someone or is it enough to clear someone but it also doesn't require us to put our focus on it." It sounds as if you're basically saying that the Miller claim isn't worth discussing. It's not a reason to suspect, but it's not a reason to clear, and we don't need to focus on it. Why do you think the claim was made? What motivation can you see for it that warrants easy dismissal?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.7:

Wossi (5)
- implosion, Flubbernugget, skitter30, Sergtacos, Lalendra
Lalendra (3)
- Wickedestjr, Sephiroth, wavemode
Wickedestjr (1)
- Wossi
wavemode (1)
- Chip Butty

Not Voting (3)
- TwoInAMillion, humaneatingmonkey, iDanyboy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is at 3pm GMT on Sunday 26th November 2017 ((expired on 2017-11-26 15:00:00))

Wickedestjr is v/la. Flubbernugget and Sephiroth are being prodded.
Trans rights are human rights.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Sorry I have been absent. I'm moving apartment this weekend and failed to notify of V/LA. I will catch up and post later tonight, though a brief scan tells me that not too much has changed since my last post.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

iDannyboy is probably town but I think he could do a better job of getting opinions from others and not just forming conclusions by himself.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

/replace out

sorry guys. i doubt i can squeeze in the extra time. would have loved to tho. peace.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 362, Lalendra wrote:Dany - "Sergtacos claimed miller, a miller claim by itself is not a reason to suspect someone or is it enough to clear someone but it also doesn't require us to put our focus on it." It sounds as if you're basically saying that the Miller claim isn't worth discussing. It's not a reason to suspect, but it's not a reason to clear, and we don't need to focus on it. Why do you think the claim was made? What motivation can you see for it that warrants easy dismissal?
This was a reaction to Monkey saying we should focus on Sergtacos purely for his claim and I think that's a horrible reason to suspect someone since we have no idea how to differentiate a miller claim from scum and one from town.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:56 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 365, TwoInAMillion wrote:iDannyboy is probably town but I think he could do a better job of getting opinions from others and not just forming conclusions by himself.
My 40% winning percentage says otherwise.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:58 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 368, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 365, TwoInAMillion wrote:iDannyboy is probably town but I think he could do a better job of getting opinions from others and not just forming conclusions by himself.
My 40% winning percentage says otherwise.
Not terrible.

What do you think of HEM replacing out. Do you think it had to do with the pressure he was getting?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Nexus »

Mulch replaces humaneatingmonkey. Thanks Mulch
Trans rights are human rights.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I doubt it he didn’t have a single vote on him and in his first game he got three obv towns lynched, so I think he knows how to play under pressure as scum. His just too busy to play.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 370, Nexus wrote:
Mulch replaces humaneatingmonkey. Thanks Mulch
:eek: Hello!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Mulch »

Your welcome. If I was scum right now I would be going in the mafia chat. Hope this can help peolle think I'm town.

From briefly reading the game I'm pretty sure idany is town but wrong, and that wossi is town. My first look is going to be at the people scumreading wossi for a long time, specifically those that have vote parked them
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm glad sergetacos is in the game, I can usually instantly lock him as town or scum based on meta. Let me skim his iso
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”