gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1025, northsidegal wrote:a no lynch is pointless. for one, thor will probably just be killed, which doesn't really help us. if we assume the doctor saves thor then we still haven't really learned anything, especially given that there's the possibility of a 1 shot bulletproof. the people likely to die are also the people unlikely to be lynched, so it doesn't narrow the pool down.

someone will have to explain this to me.
And a mislynch might end the game. So there's that.
If you are this sure I am scum and provided you are supporting a lynch, why isn't your vote on me?
In post 1030, Apple Jack wrote:It’s why I still think he could be scum. I really see no purpose to argue like that as town. Like admit your errors and deal with it. Don’t argue semantics and twist things.
Jesus :lol:
Just keep it quiet there and stop spilling bs
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am

Post by wilky »

Derpy, lets not start another argument with Thor.

Quick, Thor's argument against you was not the same as mine but was based off your reaction to mine as he has said multiple times. This is just another time you have tried to twist words and make it say what
you
want it too say and not what is actually being said. Why are you so insistent on twisting words?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1051, wilky wrote:Derpy, lets not start another argument with Thor.
I’m not. I’m just ignoring him
I love MUFFINS!!!
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Quick, Thor's argument against you was not the same as mine but was based off your reaction to mine as he has said multiple times. This is just another time you have tried to twist words and make it say what
you
want it too say and not what is actually being said. Why are you so insistent on twisting words?
Why are you ignoring me?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1053, gameplay506 wrote:

you
Why are you ignoring me?
Oops missed the bottom of the last page somehow, give me a minute to read through it.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1046, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1012, wilky wrote:Right so looking through your ISO you said I looked like "frustrated town" in D1. This then changed to you saying I looked like I was bussing UC. Frustrated town wasn't a scum read reason and I obviously wasn't bussing UC considering he flipped town.

D2 you say I had an opportunistic D1 (i'll be honest and say I don't know what you mean by that) and follow it up by saying you had been scum reading me ALL THROUGH D1. Clearly not as I was frustrated town to you in D1 then apparently bussing someone who flipped town.
In post 1014, Apple Jack wrote:I have to fact check the rest but if true wilky just made a slam dunk argument for scum game.
You just know your reasons are bad if Derpy agrees with them.
I said you looked frustrated t very early in the game then changed my opinion. Is changing one's opinion a thing only scum do? Please.
No, it isn't a scum thing to change your opinion but you said I was on your radar throughout the whole of D1... So which was it?

In post 1047, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1013, Apple Jack wrote:Piling on here.
In post 492, gameplay506 wrote:Wilky has had a really opportunistic day 1 and he continues that on day 2. He hasn't took any stances or placed any votes.
If wilky hasn’t placed any votes yet, it’s illogical to say somebody is opportunistic if they haven’t voted.
It actually is. By opportunistic I mean somebody who is positioning himself to do a vote, push, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with votes in my book.
So who or what was I being opportunistic with? I didn't really have a main scum read in the beginning of D2. I then pushed a case on Quick and stuck with it throughout D2... Surely if I was being opportunistic I would have swayed between a couple of reads.

In post 1048, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1015, wilky wrote:Regarding the CS/NSG scum reasoning this is the only reason I can find in your whole iso for scum reading them and it basically reads in other words. NORTHS GOT TO DIE BECAUSE SHE PUSHED MY LYNCH.
Even if that's the case I find it sufficient. I know I'm town and somebody pushing me with shit made up reasoning sure is gonna rub me the wrong way. What about that wilky?
Right, well I know i'm town and therefore you are scum because I am town. Sufficient reasoning no?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1055, wilky wrote:No, it isn't a scum thing to change your opinion but you said I was on your radar throughout the whole of D1... So which was it?
Throughout the meaningful part of D1.
Is there a reason I should go into details about this? Is it going to prove I am scum? No. You are just grasping at straws right now.
In post 1055, wilky wrote:So who or what was I being opportunistic with? I didn't really have a main scum read in the beginning of D2. I then pushed a case on Quick and stuck with it throughout D2... Surely if I was being opportunistic I would have swayed between a couple of reads.
Exactly what I'm getting at. By not having a scumread you are positioning yourself to sway for any of the other players.
In post 1055, wilky wrote:Right, well I know i'm town and therefore you are scum because I am town. Sufficient reasoning no?
Its not the same, so no. Try again
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1056, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1055, wilky wrote:No, it isn't a scum thing to change your opinion but you said I was on your radar throughout the whole of D1... So which was it?
Throughout the meaningful part of D1.
Is there a reason I should go into details about this? Is it going to prove I am scum? No. You are just grasping at straws right now.
In post 1055, wilky wrote:So who or what was I being opportunistic with? I didn't really have a main scum read in the beginning of D2. I then pushed a case on Quick and stuck with it throughout D2... Surely if I was being opportunistic I would have swayed between a couple of reads.
Exactly what I'm getting at. By not having a scumread you are positioning yourself to sway for any of the other players.
In post 1055, wilky wrote:Right, well I know i'm town and therefore you are scum because I am town. Sufficient reasoning no?
Its not the same, so no. Try again

1- That's not what you said though was it? You said I was on your radar all through D1

2- I had two scumreads D1 and both of them ended up lynched/killed... That left me back to square 1 D2 and I had too change my outlook on the game.

3- Why is it different?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1050, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1025, northsidegal wrote:a no lynch is pointless. for one, thor will probably just be killed, which doesn't really help us. if we assume the doctor saves thor then we still haven't really learned anything, especially given that there's the possibility of a 1 shot bulletproof. the people likely to die are also the people unlikely to be lynched, so it doesn't narrow the pool down.

someone will have to explain this to me.
And a mislynch might end the game. So there's that.
If you are this sure I am scum and provided you are supporting a lynch, why isn't your vote on me?
a mislynch will also end the game tomorrow - what's the benefit to no lynching today?

i'm not voting you because i'm not reckless. i believe in patience - allowing this day to play out longer should give me a better read on who your partner is.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1057, wilky wrote:1- That's not what you said though was it? You said I was on your radar all through D1

2- I had two scumreads D1 and both of them ended up lynched/killed... That left me back to square 1 D2 and I had too change my outlook on the game.

3- Why is it different?
1 - I am asking again. How does that in any way make me scum? Don't evade my question.

2- Yes its funny because your vote on UC is probably the worst on the wagon and Luca, the one who put so much pressure on you, died that night. Fishy isn't it. And even more so - I just read your back and forth with Luca and you started scumreading him only after he attacked you. I find myself in the same situation right now. I say you're scum, you jump back at me.

3 - Because I am not pushing ridiculous reasoning on you, I am actually being logical and not trying to make things up. But you on the other hand are getting nitpicky.

Pedit: The theater sure is real
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Quick »

Hi, I'm here.

I'm not avoiding the game, I just was asleep for about 24 hours almost straight due to depression.

What are we doing? Are we lynching someone or No-Lynching?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:48 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Who do you want lynched?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1061, gameplay506 wrote:Who do you want lynched?
Prolly wilky or you. You've both been habitually lurking this phase.

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 am

Post by gameplay506 »

And in what way does my activity correlate with my alignment?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also Wilky looks pretty blatantly town.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 am

Post by gameplay506 »

How?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Apple Jack »

idk how you can even question that considering you’ve played antitown
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1066, Apple Jack wrote:
idk how you can even question that considering you’ve played antitown
Look who's talking.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I haven’t played antitown. I’ve scum hunted and pushed my scum reads. That’s the definition of pro town.

Game has done nothing this day phase and very little the entire game. Now it seems Thor has eliminated somebody else from his scum pool.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1068, Apple Jack wrote:I haven’t played antitown. I’ve scum hunted and pushed my scum reads. That’s the definition of pro town.

Game has done nothing this day phase and very little the entire game. Now it seems Thor has eliminated somebody else from his scum pool.
You hinged a huge part of your game on Pre-Flip. You also pushed Thor quite a bit who was Claimed without a CC as well. I consider those things Anti-Town.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Quick »

Thor, why is overreacting AI?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1063, gameplay506 wrote:And in what way does my activity correlate with my alignment?
Because it looks like you are skating by without doing much. If you think its Pro-Town to do this, LOL, no.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1069, Quick wrote:You hinged a huge part of your game on Pre-Flip. You also pushed Thor quite a bit who was Claimed without a CC as well. I consider those things Anti-Town.
We’ve covered pre-flip pushing is acceptable as long as you re-evaluate. Thousands of people do that on this site.

Not being cc’d doesn’t mean somebody is clear. He still isn’t technically clear. When a player blatantly refuses to do things when asks as Thor did, that’s suspicious as fuck and so I pushed it. He’s also playing anti-town and if this was a completely closed setup I’d still be pushing his lynch.

Now we look at scummy play. Refusing to give reads which game did earlier in mylo is essentially a scum claim. Lurking and being useless is also.

If he’s town he’s lost us the game. That’s why I don’t think he is.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1071, Quick wrote:Because it looks like you are skating by without doing much. If you think its Pro-Town to do this, LOL, no.
agree 10000000%

That’s why I’m never unvoting game. He’s claimed scum by not participating
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1073, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1071, Quick wrote:Because it looks like you are skating by without doing much. If you think its Pro-Town to do this, LOL, no.
agree 10000000%

That’s why I’m never unvoting game. He’s claimed scum by not participating
TBH, I have the same problem with you saying he Scum claimed as shea saying UCV slipped.

Thor is prolly not going to like that, but I really don't care. Don't say things are absolute when they are not. Its actually the same problem I had with wilky's post as well.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”