Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 254, hebichan wrote:
In post 253, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 237, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 231, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Stalfos; I feel like Nosferatu was trying too hard at the start of the game. Although reaching isn't really a scumtell that early in the game, they felt unusually aggressive this game- I recently played this game with them in which they were nothing like that. So, nothing strong, but I felt like it was worth a vote.

The vote on Mulch was because I feel like his interactions with mastina are theatrical. Like, mastina seems to be targeting Mulch more than anyone else, even saying his posts are being completely neutered when this does not seem to be happening to anyone else, and Mulch tries to use this to gain towncred in .
how about this
we lynch mulch
and if he flips town we lynch you
Or we could not lynch on page eleven and if that could happen that would be just wonderful.
Actually, I feel like this was a posture on Theta's part. Mario barely posted this game and it's trying to make a connection between mario and mulch, when there is none.

VOTE: Theta
^^^^^^^^^
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 293, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 291, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I was under the impression that I was super easy to read and that you should already have me as locktown by now?
So in other words you're still scum.

Got it.
Which of our prior games gave you the indication that your read on me means anything at all in terms of my alignment?
If anything given that the one game you townread me in I was scum you should be locking me in as town based off of your own reads.
Yes I have misread you before. However I have accurately read you before. Selectively picking which games to cite does nothing towards convincing me you are Town because Town you insults my play and then goes onto scumhunt.
mathblade looks great, very forthcoming in these interactions with RC and I'm giving them my first strong townread now for real.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 am

Post by grapes »

I dunno guys tor seems alright to me.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

In post 2501, Toranaga wrote:
In post 294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 293, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 291, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I was under the impression that I was super easy to read and that you should already have me as locktown by now?
So in other words you're still scum.

Got it.
Which of our prior games gave you the indication that your read on me means anything at all in terms of my alignment?
If anything given that the one game you townread me in I was scum you should be locking me in as town based off of your own reads.
Yes I have misread you before. However I have accurately read you before. Selectively picking which games to cite does nothing towards convincing me you are Town because Town you insults my play and then goes onto scumhunt.
mathblade looks great, very forthcoming in these interactions with RC and I'm giving them my first strong townread now for real.
I mean all you have to do to get Math to townread to you is to kiss up to them all game and I'm assuming Mastina told you that.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:11 am

In post 2502, grapes wrote:I dunno guys tor seems alright to me.
I strongly disagree and this entire line of play reeks of scum trying to pocket MathBlade because their reads are so bad.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Toranaga »

oh cool, I'm getting somewhere. do you disagree with my read on math for those interactions? You're actually talking as if you know their alignment just now RM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2504, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 2502, grapes wrote:I dunno guys tor seems alright to me.
I strongly disagree and this entire line of play reeks of scum trying to pocket MathBlade because their reads are so bad.
Really?

You do this every fucking time you are scum.

Someone correctly scumreads you then you somehow end up "obvTown" and then no one ever lynches you and you always manage to spin it around.

Now you are trying to isolate me on my own little island and discredit me.

All you have said is "Math sucks" I get I am not an Ellibereth from Beneath the Mask level of good but I DO have some good games and some bad ones just like everyone else. Instead of actually countering my reads you call me bad.

For some weird as fuck reason we aren't lynching grapes and we aren't lynching RM.

What are we lynching? Our hope of winning. Like ever.

Simply because of who is on it Theta is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 am

In post 2505, Toranaga wrote:oh cool, I'm getting somewhere. do you disagree with my read on math for those interactions? You're actually talking as if you know their alignment just now RM.
I agree with your read on Math but I don't agree that you would ever 'like' their case on me because it's absolute crap coming from a player who has literally scumread me in
every single game
where I was town with them and literally townread me in
every single game
where I was scum. If anything them scumreading me should be an indicator that I'm town.

And that's not an exaggeration at all: our game history where I was town is Titus's game where he fake guiltied me and I was town, Organization 13 where he deathtunneled me and I was town, IS's game where she replaced in and tried her utmost to throw the game with shit scumreads on me and maria, and not once did she ever reconsider my alignment.
Our game history where I was scum is Civilization where she super hard townread me to the point of being accused of gamethrowing, Ari's game where she -strongly- townread me, and she didn't reconsider me.

So while I agree that you could read Mathblade as town based on their play their case on me and Titus is objective shit and Math's reads on Titus are even worse than her reads on me, but I will leave that to her if she wants to drag her sibling through the dirt publicly about it. I don't believe that you genuinely are making the play that you are here but I think it makes a ton of sense as scum trying to get Mastina to pull a civ and hand you the game. And given that Mastina was scum in that game I think she would know exactly how to manipulate Math and this is the exact line of play that she would go down to do so.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 am

Mathblade do you wonder why people found out your identity in organization 13 and both considered policy lynching you and ignored your reads? it's because you pull shit like this.
you have an established history of being unable to read me and you come into this game and make an ass of yourself pushing on me for three days to the point where I don't want to come into the game and post anymore.

Grow up.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 am

LIke if you want people to respect you then you need to behave differently because you going onto alts and playing the eact same fucking way and then crying that people don't listen to you because it's you is shit.

it's not about you personally it's about how you play and what you do and as long as you don't change your behaviour you're still the same mathblade who completely threw civilization and no one respects you for it
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

RC I think you are awfully defensive up til p14 and isn't reacting well to pressure. I got wolf vibes from you but I haven't caught up with the entire thread and no, I don't plan on sheeping mathblade's read on you, I just find their push on you very town like.

you calling me scummy while agreeing with how I'm reading mathblade: not a good look.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 am

And frankly the fact that you think that Theta is flipping town is the single strongest indicator that exists in this game that she's actually scum.
And that's not an exaggeration at all: our game history where I was town is Titus's game where
they
fake guiltied me and I was town, Organization 13 where
they
deathtunneled me and I was town, IS's game where she replaced in and tried her utmost to throw the game with shit scumreads on me and maria, and not once did she ever reconsider my alignment.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 am

In post 2510, Toranaga wrote:RC I think you are awfully defensive up til p14 and isn't reacting well to pressure. I got wolf vibes from you but I haven't caught up with the entire thread and no, I don't plan on sheeping mathblade's read on you, I just find their push on you very town like.

you calling me scummy while agreeing with how I'm reading mathblade: not a good look.
I don't respond well to pressure ever and this reads like you straight up got this from Mastina as a scum talking point to push on me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2508, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Mathblade do you wonder why people found out your identity in organization 13 and both considered policy lynching you and ignored your reads? it's because you pull shit like this.
you have an established history of being unable to read me and you come into this game and make an ass of yourself pushing on me for three days to the point where I don't want to come into the game and post anymore.

Grow up.
So in other words never post right?
Never push a damn thing?

If I push someone I believe scum I should be policied.
If I don't push someone I believe is scum I should be policied.
People found my identity because I alt slipped because I made a misclick. Only reason.

There is literally no "listen to Math" option in your paragraph you said. You're discounting the "good" games where I did have good reads.

I accurately pegged Tor in the newbie game and almost got him lynched. Look I get I am a shit Town player and I have been working on it, but if you can't actually be bothered to figure out which I am (hint I am Town) it is you who is the shittier Town player for only playing with people's playstyles you like instead of focusing on what you have to make people better. You could turn me into a mini RC God if you are Town but see you don't care. You don't care to make the game better you just complain when people suck.

If you want people to get better, don't just complain and throw me under the bus, do something about it
Say "Hey Math Use this sentence structure it is more inviting"
Or "Hey Math let's figure out why you got hung up here"

Since of course you feel you are a god to be worshipped. I however am an atheist. I may be a flawed atheist but one none the less. So if you are Town (doubtful) teach us your magnificent ways.

You think I am Town but then are saying I suck.

In other words scum will never kill me and I get to just try to even play.

VOTE: Radiant Moonlight

Take a protest vote RC.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:36 am

In post 2513, MathBlade wrote:If I push someone I believe scum I should be policied.
If I don't push someone I believe is scum I should be policied.
People found my identity because I alt slipped because I made a misclick. Only reason.
I knew exactly who you were minutes in and in case you've forgotten you were instantly found out on Commander Shepherd as well.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 405, hebichan wrote:That's fair. Titus almost never sheeps, even when in a hydra. I've hydrad with her before, and she's stubborn as all hell.
hahahaha

that hydra dynamic tell is very interesting.

I'm a bit annoyed that other than mathblade, everyone that appears towny has flipped town already. oh well.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 407, camn wrote:
In post 403, Mulch wrote:
In post 402, camn wrote:thats all it takes?
Yesh, why not?
It really feels like..."I don't actually believe in my vote.. but I worry that it will look too scummy if I just forget about it... cuz it wasn't real anyway... so I need an excuse.....omgomgomg"
weak
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2512, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 2510, Toranaga wrote:RC I think you are awfully defensive up til p14 and isn't reacting well to pressure. I got wolf vibes from you but I haven't caught up with the entire thread and no, I don't plan on sheeping mathblade's read on you, I just find their push on you very town like.

I don't respond well to pressure ever and this reads like you straight up got this from Mastina as a scum talking point to push on me.
Yes you actually do.

I can't believe anyone is townreading this bullshit.

Oh no, someone scumreads you, make it about Mastina.

Someone can't actually properly scumread you no? Anyone doing it besides me is Mastina coached....puhleeeze
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Even if I am the worst Town player to ever exist on MS
By saying so and using that as your argument you're literally harming this town.

So either teach your "incredible" and "magnificent" scum hunting ways

Or attack my reasons here.

Attacking my prior games is already pretty anti Town and trust me. I do that enough already.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 505, Stalfos wrote:Jesus fucking christ Key wasn't joking, this is awful.

camn mastina can just test the edit parameters herself in a private thread.

Key is confused by the Mulch edit stuff, as am I. I'm not enthusiastic about this game enough to do it myself. Someone check in when the parameters are figured out with a "Yes, he is confirmed lying" or a "No" and then get back to me. If not I can do it myself later.

RC/Mulch is objectively a fine discussion to have that I shouldn't shut down but they're both hard as balls to read and have egos the size of Texas. I think it'd be a lot better if it was Mulch/RC+someone else more readable rather than Mulch+RC.

I'm not seeing Hebi posturing as blatantly a scum move. Think N_M's push on it is a bit too forceful to be legitimate, perhaps just a pressure vote but I don't like it.

Aronis is probably my vote at this juncture, camn townread is weird and out of place. Rest of the posts are just pretty meh so far-no reads I like, lot of basic responses to low-pressure questions.

Lot of posts were deleted by the time I got to them, and I know Aronis's are among them, so we'll see. I have more time now so I can pay more attention to the thread.

VOTE: Aronis

Key might change it when she comes on but for now I'll sit it here. Shortlist is N_M, Aronis, RC, Smocaine. Key was townleaning Smocaine for their attitude/assertiveness but I think that's wrong, RC I think would be throwing gasoline on a fire and while he might be worth a serious vote later for now it'd just be essentially a placeholder.

-Prism
pretty good post and very good vote that's >rand to be on scum player the way I'm reading the game so far
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Toranaga »

these edits are ridiculous jfc

why would anyone want to play this lol
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 am

In post 2518, MathBlade wrote:Even if I am the worst Town player to ever exist on MS
By saying so and using that as your argument you're literally harming this town.

So either teach your "incredible" and "magnificent" scum hunting ways

Or attack my reasons here.

Attacking my prior games is already pretty anti Town and trust me. I do that enough already.
You're harming the town by pushing on me and I'm shutting down your push on me. I'm not sure what you want me to do besides point out that your reads on me are reverse polarity and that you're a bad player.
If you want me to treat you like you're a good player then play like one. You've never come to me out of game asking for advice on how to play: you look for advice on how to stop being treated like you are.
I'm telling you that you're treated like you are because of the way you play and if you want to change that then that means changing how you play.

Stop reading people by their associatives with me. Grapes had zero scum motivation to do what he did and I don't think he's close to good enough to do it intentionally for TWTBAW reasons.
Who is scum in the universe where I'm town?
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:04 am

Like you want to be treated like I am but you don't understand why I'm treated the way that I am.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok this game is unsolvable. no one is towny apart from mathblade. RIP town.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Toranaga »

I believe grapes btw and on quick skim their ISO looked towny to me as well

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”