Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

derpy was obviously down for the wossi wagon after he posted his info. He didn't lay his vote down at the time and because of that you're arguing a technicality. This is why you're scum. If you refuse to read through older games and see this isn't AI day 1 play from derpy that's fine but anyone in this game is able. look at the players pushing the minute issues here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

also paranoid that scum is just chilling. XL, Flavor, dunk, gurgi all come to mind.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

and just for the record derpy you may see it as defending but i'm making more of a case to everyone rather than arguing with one person. Defending would be "i refuse to lynch derpy because of so and so so everything he does is town". I'm just letting town know that these "scum tells" aren't really that at all from what i've seen. I'm sure town appreciates that like i would appreciate similar info on say... XL or Dunker. Just throwing out what ik for the better of town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: flavor leaf
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Here are the things chick has said about me being scummy or scum.

My tunneling day 1 - fair I guess. Personally I don’t think it’s scummy but I’ve been doing it for 10 years so obviously I’m biased. What I don’t understand though is I wasn’t the only one. Chick not only tunneled day one, but she tunneled based of MY REASONS. Which makes her a hypocrite if she honestly thinks tunnelling is a good reason to scum read someone.

My stance that I think XL is probably town but would lynch - fair point also I guess. But I’m not 100% sure he’s town and he’s been useless all game. Not to mention I was scum reading him yesterday. If others agree he should be lynched I’m not going to fight it, but I’m not pushing it either.

She accuses me of shading dunk for his playstyle and defending anime which I feel is a misrep. Somebody else said that this is dunkers play style and anime deserves suspicion because he’s pushing dunkers. All I did was say that isn’t a good idea. Nobody should get a free pass for their playstyle. If chick disagrees with me on that point, which it seems she does, then in theory she should be giving me a free pass since what I’m doing this game is my playstyle. She can’t have it both ways. If dunker gets a free pass for his playstyle, everyone else does too. If he doesn’t (which is what I said) then I don’t (and she’s not). So I see nothing wrong with what I did and have an issue with Nauci (think it was her) for suggesting dunkers gets a pass. She completely misrepresented the entire situation about this for multiple posts. I wasn’t specifically trying to defend anime, more so I was telling Nauci his train of thought about giving people a free pass is wrong.

The interesting point here though that while she is doing this, she’s actually protecting dunkers in the process and even defends him saying he hasn’t done anything scummy which is very false imo. She says there is no compelling evidence to scum dunkers which I believe is also false.

Moving on. She accuses me of being a hypocrite on a few fronts, yet this is the first time she’s said anything about me being a hypocrite. She doesn’t say what these things are either. Considering she’s been a hypocrite herself though I don’t know how she can really have the nerve to use that as an actual accusation because that would make her a hypocrite... mind blown

Also in this post she defends suspicion on herself by saying she posts few words as either alignment. So If she thinks that’s an acceptable defense, then she literally has no basis for scum reading me because everything I’m doing this game is stuff I do as town in almost every game, and most likely done as scum in a bunch of games. So if dunkers gets a pass for his playstyle, and she wants to defend her lack of words as her playstyle she can’t then use other people’s playstyle against them. That’s hypocritical.

Now the vote on me. She says everyone is saying it’s stupid for town reading me based on the neighbor thing. But I don’t really remember anyone but myself saying that. Just think about that. What motivation do I as scum have for telling people to stop town reading me for the neighbor thing? Sure wifom, but no scum is going to go out of his way to tell people to drop the townread and scum read them. So she votes me based on my actions.

My actions are things that

1. Are my playstyle. So for those people who buy into that meta bullshit and who have defended themselves and others for them playing to their play style, you can’t pick and choose here. Playstyle defense is an all or nothing type thing.

2. Not scummy - my tunneling. Something she was guilty of and something tchill was guilty of. She obviously town reads herself and she town reads chill, AND she sheeed my reasons day one and gave no original reasons herself. So she loses the right to scum read me day 2 because that makes her a hypocrite.

3. Being a hypocrite. She’s guilty of doing the exact things she’s scum reading me for which makes her a hypocrite. If I’m scum for being a hypocrite, she’s scum for being a hypocrite. Btw back to the whole playstyle thing again for those who believe in that shit. I’ve been a hypocrite many times as town before.

Day 1 she said I was town for being transparent and stubborn. She treated me like town all day 1. Nothing for me has changed. Day 2 I’m still transparent and stubborn. I’ve done nothing scummy and I’m playing the same I do as town. I’d like to think I’d play the same as scum but I can’t recall if I’ve had a recent completed scum game.

That said, if you honestly feel what I’ve done is not just scummy but scum alignment indicative, by all means lynch me. But I’m telling you
I’m definitely flipping town and when I do, I urge you to lynch chick tomorrow. After that I do t really care but chick’s actions have scum motivation.

And that’s probably my last big post of the day. I’m not really in the mood to argue with anyone else as I’ve spent 2 day phases arguing. I’m spent.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1676, Chickadee wrote:But he spent all day going "No, I refuse to vote, unless I'm needed for a hammer." In fact stating this intent, is incredibly opportunistic. It just looks like he's trying to get ahead of it for town points. It's not a good play strategy.
Why didn’t you bring this up day 1?

Instead you town read me and even defend me.
In post 941, Chickadee wrote:Derpy has been pretty transparent the whole game. It looks like you're looking for reasons to scum read him, Wossi. He was reassessing, and furthermore, I don't think anything derby has done this game has been done quietly.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ah man, Tchill, you really are scum, aren’t you? Haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1726, Tchill13 wrote:also paranoid that scum is just chilling. XL, Flavor, dunk, gurgi all come to mind.
Alright, so Gurgi and Tchill scum. Got it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Derpy, you’re good. I’ll take your place now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m going to get fear killed pretty soon. I feel it coming. I feeel it comin. Flavor leaf late entrance is scary as hell, I get it. When I pounce, scum’s goin’ down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nauci is town for legit frustration mixed in with sensible pushes and understanding why she went a lot of the ways she’s gone.

Derpy is town for being pushed so hard for NAI things in conjunction of meta and trajectory of everything.

Porkens is town because I’ve targeted Porkens for mislynches when I’m scum, but this is the first time I’m town and get to see it potentially happen like this, and this is classic mislynchable town Porkens.

XL was a mislynch wagon that scum chose to sit on so they all wouldn’t be on wossi. I wouldn’t be surprised if only one scum wasn’t on Wossi, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dunker has been on all easy wagons, like wossi, Derpy, and XL, but honestly, i think that leads to townDunker. I don’t see him calling out Tchill’s scummy post, and the Porkens, Tchill, Chick scum team he proposed seems like solid townDunk, and he generally actually hits scum, but nobody ever listens to him. So I’m thinking he hit Tchill there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Leaves Chick, Tchill, Lord, Animetrix, and Dave. Solid. I don’t think the team is Lord, Animetrix, Tchill, so I think I want to take out Animetrix from that. Dave or Chick is the last scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Tchill, I’m probably a loyal role who got a no result on you last night, so, yeah. Thoughts?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Another thing for townXL...I’m the only one who would be foolish enough to take on Derpy day 1 as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chick is probably the last scum. I replaced into Derpy’s slot in that 13 reasons game, and they were neighbor’d with Chick, and Chick pretty confidently town read Derpy. Not going to push this as a reason, but Chick seemed like she could read his slot fairly easy as town, so this seems a bit forced to me. Again, won’t use this as a reason, but food for thought, especially post game for meta on Chick.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Okay, yeah. Looking back into Tchill’s ISO, this is classic ScumTchill with partner Chickadee. Notice how he votes on Chickadee with a very noncommittal push, albeit obviously taking stance against Chick, then goes on to a brand new wagon, and completely changes even after nothing about said bus vote changed. I actually might start calling that the Tchill Distance Theory, the TDT for short.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gurgi might be town, but if that’s the case, I’d probably throw Dunker back in the mix, but who knows. I think I’d put Animetrix in over Gurgi, just based off of gut and tchill’s semi interactions with Anime.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You know what, Dunker, you’re solid town. You called out Tchill/Chick, and I see you nailing scum left and right but nobody listens to you. That’s the team. Locking it in with you. I don’t think you’re right on Porkens, though.

VOTE: Tchill
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

well thats exactly what i expeected. the most participation from flavor comes after someone vots him. nice to see you join the party. Quite a freak out there when i only voted you for lurking.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1734, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m going to get fear killed pretty soon. I feel it coming. I feeel it comin. Flavor leaf late entrance is scary as hell, I get it. When I pounce, scum’s goin’ down.
i recall not long ago this is exactly the opposite of what happened.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1738, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Tchill, I’m probably a loyal role who got a no result on you last night, so, yeah. Thoughts?
my thoughts are if i was scum this would be another easy win. I'm not though so i have no thoughts.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1741, Flavor Leaf wrote:Okay, yeah. Looking back into Tchill’s ISO, this is classic ScumTchill with partner Chickadee. Notice how he votes on Chickadee with a very noncommittal push, albeit obviously taking stance against Chick, then goes on to a brand new wagon, and completely changes even after nothing about said bus vote changed. I actually might start calling that the Tchill Distance Theory, the TDT for short.
LMAO, please nothing named after me. i'm not that egotistical. I poked got some participation out of you and i don't exactly like what i've seen. Thanks for the input though. For the rest of yall this is not "classic scum tchill" this is what tchill did in a recent game as scum where boon/flavor failed to lynch a miler claim. Just so yall all know what's actually going on here. I would hate to meta dive myself. I'm still finding my way as a player and i'm sure most of my games are drastically different.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

so basically i voted flavor for lurking and he voted me for distancing from Chick? Chick is the lynch for sure but if we go into day 3 with a bunch of semi lurkers it's gonna be tough.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1734, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m going to get fear killed pretty soon. I feel it coming. I feeel it comin. Flavor leaf late entrance is scary as hell, I get it. When I pounce, scum’s goin’ down.
In post 1736, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunker has been on all easy wagons, like wossi, Derpy, and XL, but honestly, i think that leads to townDunker. I don’t see him calling out Tchill’s scummy post, and the Porkens, Tchill, Chick scum team he proposed seems like solid townDunk, and he generally actually hits scum, but nobody ever listens to him. So I’m thinking he hit Tchill there.
In post 1741, Flavor Leaf wrote:Okay, yeah. Looking back into Tchill’s ISO, this is classic ScumTchill with partner Chickadee. Notice how he votes on Chickadee with a very noncommittal push, albeit obviously taking stance against Chick, then goes on to a brand new wagon, and completely changes even after nothing about said bus vote changed. I actually might start calling that the Tchill Distance Theory, the TDT for short.
we've got: a reason not to lynch him in the first quote, Dunker pocketing in the second and "classic scum Tchill" based off one game in the third. you be the judge.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”