Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Lord Gurgi for a total lack of useful contributions to the game thus far, despite proving fully capable of in depth posting in day 1 (too bad it was wasted on a tin foil theory).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Nauci »

The other pool of people I am FOSing but not willing to vote yet are Chickadee, Tchill, Dave, Anime.

Porkens is playing exactly like he did in my game with him where we dunked the shit out of scum together, flipping over every rock in sight and confusing people by being "all over the place" aka pushing every person, which I feel is weird because that feels very towny!

None of the things he has said have been particularly useless noise (unlike a certain noble in this game).

Dunker is null. Derpy is towny.

I'm still shocked Wossi was town lmao.

I want FL walls back.

XL went dark today after some decent pushing on day 1. I hate this.

Tchill you can't just naked vote XL buddy it's been a whole day of new information you'll have to give us why you want to default back to the easy wagon.

Derpy you have got to stop doing such hard stances on people and then not listening to anybody.

Anime want to make some pushes instead of defense?

Chick can we get a tl;dr of this fabled effort post?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 552, wavemode wrote:
wavemode

Xiao Long

Wossi

Derpy Hooves

Tchill13

Porkens

Nauci
Flavor Leaf
Dunkerdoodles

Animetrix

Mumble

Lord Gurgi

Chickadee
Actually quite interesting how closely my reads currently align with our resident murdered town.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

Derpy I liked 1729. More like that, less of the angry noise. It really demotivates people.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Wave kill only makes sense if he was right about scum. That list makes me feel better about chick and Dave.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1754, Nauci wrote:Derpy I liked 1729. More like that, less of the angry noise. It really demotivates people.
After my current games are over and I’m done modding the game about to go into signups. I’m going to work on trying to be more concise and to stay calm. I’m used to a site where we all cursed at each other and nobody cared. People here clearly care
I love MUFFINS!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think I freaked out at all. I think i legit just started solving the game is all.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Chickadee »

Fuck everyone saying I didn't write out a post. My internet went out, and I lost the post. The post that went up in it's place was the gist of what I had written. I was asked for some reads, and that's what you got. I tried my damnedest to give you more and it failed and I'm being pushed for even that. There's like 3 people all asking me for similar things, and I know if I answer only one, the others are going to say I ignored them or didn't satisfy their needs. I just don't have energy for this, and yea, part of it is derpy's like 3 million aggressive posts in a row (obvious exaggeration before anyone calls me out on exaggerating that number) aimed at me. I just don't want to deal with that. It's off putting.

I stand by everything I've said in game so far. Wossi flipped town, and I reevaluated. Someone (I want to say tchill) asked why I thought both neighbors were town. Part of it is knowing LUV and what he likes/dislikes. Also, I usually assume a neighbor is town until I have a good reason not to.

I find it really interesting that there's so much suspicion on me, and so few votes.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Chickadee »

in before i get called out for "acting fed up"

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Apple Jack »

so respond to 1729 and 1730 and don't worry about the rest. those 2 are probably the best posts I will make of the game.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1729, Apple Jack wrote:Here are the things chick has said about me being scummy or scum.

My tunneling day 1 - fair I guess. Personally I don’t think it’s scummy but I’ve been doing it for 10 years so obviously I’m biased. What I don’t understand though is I wasn’t the only one. Chick not only tunneled day one, but she tunneled based of MY REASONS. Which makes her a hypocrite if she honestly thinks tunnelling is a good reason to scum read someone.

My stance that I think XL is probably town but would lynch - fair point also I guess. But I’m not 100% sure he’s town and he’s been useless all game. Not to mention I was scum reading him yesterday. If others agree he should be lynched I’m not going to fight it, but I’m not pushing it either.

She accuses me of shading dunk for his playstyle and defending anime which I feel is a misrep. Somebody else said that this is dunkers play style and anime deserves suspicion because he’s pushing dunkers. All I did was say that isn’t a good idea. Nobody should get a free pass for their playstyle. If chick disagrees with me on that point, which it seems she does, then in theory she should be giving me a free pass since what I’m doing this game is my playstyle. She can’t have it both ways. If dunker gets a free pass for his playstyle, everyone else does too. If he doesn’t (which is what I said) then I don’t (and she’s not). So I see nothing wrong with what I did and have an issue with Nauci (think it was her) for suggesting dunkers gets a pass. She completely misrepresented the entire situation about this for multiple posts. I wasn’t specifically trying to defend anime, more so I was telling Nauci his train of thought about giving people a free pass is wrong.

The interesting point here though that while she is doing this, she’s actually protecting dunkers in the process and even defends him saying he hasn’t done anything scummy which is very false imo. She says there is no compelling evidence to scum dunkers which I believe is also false.

Moving on. She accuses me of being a hypocrite on a few fronts, yet this is the first time she’s said anything about me being a hypocrite. She doesn’t say what these things are either. Considering she’s been a hypocrite herself though I don’t know how she can really have the nerve to use that as an actual accusation because that would make her a hypocrite... mind blown

Also in this post she defends suspicion on herself by saying she posts few words as either alignment. So If she thinks that’s an acceptable defense, then she literally has no basis for scum reading me because everything I’m doing this game is stuff I do as town in almost every game, and most likely done as scum in a bunch of games. So if dunkers gets a pass for his playstyle, and she wants to defend her lack of words as her playstyle she can’t then use other people’s playstyle against them. That’s hypocritical.

Now the vote on me. She says everyone is saying it’s stupid for town reading me based on the neighbor thing. But I don’t really remember anyone but myself saying that. Just think about that. What motivation do I as scum have for telling people to stop town reading me for the neighbor thing? Sure wifom, but no scum is going to go out of his way to tell people to drop the townread and scum read them. So she votes me based on my actions.

My actions are things that

1. Are my playstyle. So for those people who buy into that meta bullshit and who have defended themselves and others for them playing to their play style, you can’t pick and choose here. Playstyle defense is an all or nothing type thing.

2. Not scummy - my tunneling. Something she was guilty of and something tchill was guilty of. She obviously town reads herself and she town reads chill, AND she sheeed my reasons day one and gave no original reasons herself. So she loses the right to scum read me day 2 because that makes her a hypocrite.

3. Being a hypocrite. She’s guilty of doing the exact things she’s scum reading me for which makes her a hypocrite. If I’m scum for being a hypocrite, she’s scum for being a hypocrite. Btw back to the whole playstyle thing again for those who believe in that shit. I’ve been a hypocrite many times as town before.

Day 1 she said I was town for being transparent and stubborn. She treated me like town all day 1. Nothing for me has changed. Day 2 I’m still transparent and stubborn. I’ve done nothing scummy and I’m playing the same I do as town. I’d like to think I’d play the same as scum but I can’t recall if I’ve had a recent completed scum game.

That said, if you honestly feel what I’ve done is not just scummy but scum alignment indicative, by all means lynch me. But I’m telling you
I’m definitely flipping town and when I do, I urge you to lynch chick tomorrow. After that I do t really care but chick’s actions have scum motivation.

And that’s probably my last big post of the day. I’m not really in the mood to argue with anyone else as I’ve spent 2 day phases arguing. I’m spent.
That's a lot of points. What specifically do you want me to address? Are you wanting me to defend myself?

In post 1730, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1676, Chickadee wrote:But he spent all day going "No, I refuse to vote, unless I'm needed for a hammer." In fact stating this intent, is incredibly opportunistic. It just looks like he's trying to get ahead of it for town points. It's not a good play strategy.
Why didn’t you bring this up day 1?

Instead you town read me and even defend me.
In post 941, Chickadee wrote:Derpy has been pretty transparent the whole game. It looks like you're looking for reasons to scum read him, Wossi. He was reassessing, and furthermore, I don't think anything derby has done this game has been done quietly.
Wossi flipped town and it changed things. I know you have a tendency to tunnel and not look at anything else, so I was just going to accept your play as trying to change. I didn't give it much thought D1, as I was also scum reading Wossi. He flipped, and it caused me to really think about the game state.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1761, Chickadee wrote:That's a lot of points. What specifically do you want me to address? Are you wanting me to defend myself?
yes, i'd like you to stop making excuses for your lack of activity and respond to the entire thing.

The reason why there are a lot of points in this post, is because you made a lot of points against me. I have basically dispelled or debunked every single one of them. I have also made points to show how you are being a hypocrite yourself, yet you use me being a hypocrite against me.

so by the end of your response, I do expect some sort of a defense because I definitely feel you need one if you are going to hang on to your scum read on me.

I don't care about your internet issues, I don't care if you aren[t a typically active poster, and I certainly don't care if you don't have the energy for this. You signed up to play, so you have to play. And if you attempt to replace out now, I will consider that a scum claim.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1761, Chickadee wrote:I didn't give it much thought D1, as I was also scum reading Wossi.
so you think it's acceptable play to sheep somebody and when they are wrong, turn on them and call them scum without taking any responsibility for your own actions? :roll:
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Chickadee »

You keep saying I sheeped you. I don't really see it that way. And the quote you use as me "admitting" to sheeping you is a misrep. Facts were presented on something that happened. Wossi didn't deny it. I came to the conclusion that Wossi was scum. Wossi not denying any of it was a huge factor for me. So please stop saying I sheeped you.

And I am playing. I have been playing. And I really don't care if you don't care about my internet issues. The fact is, if I don't have internet, I can't get on, because shocker, this game is online. And I'm not going to change my play style just because you want me to (which wether you realize it or not, is what you're asking me to do, don't even deny it). I never said I don't have the energy for this game. I said I don't have the energy for your aggressive attack like posts. I don't respond well to walls of text. I've read your 1729 like 10 times and by time I get to the end, my mind is blank. So I don't really care to respond to it.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1764, Chickadee wrote:So please stop saying I sheeped you.
but
In post 178, Chickadee wrote:Yea, that's straight up scum back pedaling in the hood.

VOTE: Wossi

We do still have a lot of day left though.
In post 511, Chickadee wrote:I did straight up sheep the Wossi wagon though.
proves you kind of did sheep me so.......
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Chickadee »

I was legitimately scum reading Wossi. I jumped onto that wagon because other people were there, but I was scum reading Wossi, which is why I pushed it.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1722, Apple Jack wrote:I’m ignoring chicka also.
Also, sad this wasn't true. Was looking forward to interacting with people that weren't you.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Apple Jack »

It’s true starting now. Good riddance
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Porkens »

This group:
Chickadee
Porkens
Gurgi
Anime
Nauci
Xiao long
Dunkerdoodles

Lynches this group:
Mumble davesaz
Tchill13
Flavor Leaf
derpy

If you are tired of toxicity, vote VOTE: derpy

VOTE: tchill[/quote]
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Porkens »

Quote fail VOTE: derpy
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Yes policy lynching is always a good strategy...

/sarcasm
I love MUFFINS!!!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

literally said im willing to lynch lurkers then i proceeded to naked vote the lurkers...
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

love how chick, gurgi, anime and dunk are all in your "town" group porkens.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

chickadee said she sheeped the wossi wagon lmao.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”