Newbie 1827: Baseball Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1148, Quick wrote:
In post 1143, wilky wrote:I'm not buying this shit from Quick that he was tired. He clearly said he was waiting on Thor's read on him til voting then went ahead on voting Game. Being tired doesn't make you forget the strategy you had an hour previous, stinks of a fuck up.

Derpy do you have any games in mind where the fake quick hammer was used?
In post 1146, wilky wrote:I also don't like how Quick afterwards just kind of ducked out and said he probably won't be on til end of day afterwards as it means he can't come and try explain himself.
Screw you M8. Want to hear about my day? Too bad, going to tell you anyways...

Last night I had something keeping me up and I was never able to sleep. Then come 9 AM whereabouts I decided I would try and take care of myself and take the sacrifice to get some sleep instead of going to group therapy. I laid in bed for a good solid 3 hours and never was able to sleep. Then I decided that I would just go to group anyways because I wasn't sleeping anyways. I got back from that at about 4 PM and decided I really needed to sleep, so I tried again. It's now almost 5:30 PM and I haven't slept since about 10 AM yesterday.

So you can go fuck yourself for saying I am making up this situation just for some fucking game.

I'm not saying that you're lying about not sleeping i'm saying you're using it too your advantage cause you fucked up. I have sleep problems and have gone days without sleep plenty of times so now how it feels so don't try throw a guilt trip on me...

VOTE: quick
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1149, Apple Jack wrote:UNVOTE:
:shifty:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1059, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1057, wilky wrote:1- That's not what you said though was it? You said I was on your radar all through D1

2- I had two scumreads D1 and both of them ended up lynched/killed... That left me back to square 1 D2 and I had too change my outlook on the game.

3- Why is it different?
1 - I am asking again. How does that in any way make me scum? Don't evade my question.

2- Yes its funny because your vote on UC is probably the worst on the wagon and Luca, the one who put so much pressure on you, died that night. Fishy isn't it. And even more so - I just read your back and forth with Luca and you started scumreading him only after he attacked you. I find myself in the same situation right now. I say you're scum, you jump back at me.

3 - Because I am not pushing ridiculous reasoning on you, I am actually being logical and not trying to make things up. But you on the other hand are getting nitpicky.

Pedit: The theater sure is real
why is your only response to that it's "theater"?
What exactly do I have to respond to?
And while we are on it you still haven't responded to my posts about your "case".
But yeah

Hey look north is inactive and is dodging my posts/isn't giving reasoning and responses. Why isn't he scum wilky?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1151, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1149, Apple Jack wrote:UNVOTE:
:shifty:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1059, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1057, wilky wrote:1- That's not what you said though was it? You said I was on your radar all through D1

2- I had two scumreads D1 and both of them ended up lynched/killed... That left me back to square 1 D2 and I had too change my outlook on the game.

3- Why is it different?
1 - I am asking again. How does that in any way make me scum? Don't evade my question.

2- Yes its funny because your vote on UC is probably the worst on the wagon and Luca, the one who put so much pressure on you, died that night. Fishy isn't it. And even more so - I just read your back and forth with Luca and you started scumreading him only after he attacked you. I find myself in the same situation right now. I say you're scum, you jump back at me.

3 - Because I am not pushing ridiculous reasoning on you, I am actually being logical and not trying to make things up. But you on the other hand are getting nitpicky.

Pedit: The theater sure is real
why is your only response to that it's "theater"?
What exactly do I have to respond to?
And while we are on it you still haven't responded to my posts about your "case".
But yeah

Hey look north is inactive and is dodging my posts/isn't giving reasoning and responses. Why isn't he scum wilky?
I actually cast doubt over North at the beginning of D3 so not sure why your asking me tbh :lol: you just stood out and screamed scum and then quick fucked up (or tried to play a masterstroke if Derpy is right).
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1151, gameplay506 wrote:What exactly do I have to respond to?
But yeah

i mean, there's a pretty obvious question there - that's what i want you to respond to.

your points? you just called my reasons generic and accused other people of doing the same thing - that's not really a defense of yourself. here's my scumread on you summed up in one sentence - you don't care about figuring out who scum is this game, and it's because you are scum.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Anyway that vote north made on me just solidified him as scum in my eyes.
Quick has been throwing his vote around the whole game so that fiasco on the previous page isn't really out of character for him. I still think he is just really dumb town.

VOTE: North

Same argument for activity applies not only to north but to cs even to a bigger degree. He did little to no explaining and got replaced because of his lurking. So why again did you give him this read exactly, wilky?
In post 497, wilky wrote:CSblastoise - No reading on him yet.
It just doesn't add up. It applies for me but doesn't for the north slot. Interesting.

Pedit: Where did you cast that suspicion ?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1153, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1151, gameplay506 wrote:What exactly do I have to respond to?
But yeah

i mean, there's a pretty obvious question there - that's what i want you to respond to.

your points? you just called my reasons generic and accused other people of doing the same thing - that's not really a defense of yourself. here's my scumread on you summed up in one sentence - you don't care about figuring out who scum is this game, and it's because you are scum.
So you're just going to copy Derpy's reasoning now?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1154, gameplay506 wrote:Anyway that vote north made on me just solidified him as scum in my eyes.
Quick has been throwing his vote around the whole game so that fiasco on the previous page isn't really out of character for him. I still think he is just really dumb town.

VOTE: North

Same argument for activity applies not only to north but to cs even to a bigger degree. He did little to no explaining and got replaced because of his lurking. So why again did you give him this read exactly, wilky?
In post 497, wilky wrote:CSblastoise - No reading on him yet.
It just doesn't add up. It applies for me but doesn't for the north slot. Interesting.

Pedit: Where did you cast that suspicion ?
CS had like 3 posts or something when I posted that i'm sure. Hard to get a reading on someone when they weren't posting.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 866, wilky wrote:
In post 838, northsidegal wrote:by the way, for anyone who townreads thor, me and quick should be cleared as at least not scumpartners given that we're both online at once now without hammering.

you should really unvote by the way, derpy.

It would take 4 to lynch today though so why does it clear you in any way?
In post 868, wilky wrote:
In post 867, Apple Jack wrote:Yeah if thor is town, no quick hammer can happen without somebody else who is town voting him. That’s suspicious of north to try and clear himself like that.

Now I’m awake

VOTE: thor

Clearing both themself and quick that way does seem suspicious to me. Could be a mix up of numbers or could be hoping no-one picked up on it whilst clearing the scum pairing.
In post 871, wilky wrote:
In post 719, taiho wrote:Well, ik you all live in a dif time zone than me, i'll use this time to look into players' iso. Though i did read all posts up to this point.
Going by memory..

Derpy is town, imo, that has not changed.
Thor is mechanically cleared due to no cc.
This is better left for tomorrow, as night actions will speak for themselves.
Both derpy and thor lost a lot of time arguing with each others.
Quick - i don't like the way he voted derpy today, same with him voting shea on the start of d2; -.- you don't vote someone while agreeing with voting along with that someone the previous day smh.
Gameplay - had not done much, while his posts are not little in quantity. He was the one who defended ucv about the scum slip, and the fishy activity. It may aswell have been scum whiteknighting town so he have a reason to attack ucv's attackers. The problem is hes at l-1 now and i can't see who might be his partner? Simply because he's not being defended. [...]

Following on from NSG post about clearing NSG and Quick I noticed this from Taiho in her ISO. Scumreading Quick here and theres a few posts on her ISO where she scumreads CS (NSG's spot) mainly due to the hammer.

Could taiho have figured out the scum pairing and been NK'd for that reason?
In post 876, wilky wrote:Possibly so but i'm happy to

FOS: NSG and Quick
FAO: Game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1150, wilky wrote:
In post 1143, wilky wrote:I'm not buying this shit from Quick that he was tired. He clearly said he was waiting on Thor's read on him til voting then went ahead on voting Game. Being tired doesn't make you forget the strategy you had an hour previous, stinks of a fuck up.

In post 1146, wilky wrote:I also don't like how Quick afterwards just kind of ducked out and said he probably won't be on til end of day afterwards as it means he can't come and try explain himself.

Last night I had something keeping me up and I was never able to sleep. Then come 9 AM whereabouts I decided I would try and take care of myself and take the sacrifice to get some sleep instead of going to group therapy. I laid in bed for a good solid 3 hours and never was able to sleep. Then I decided that I would just go to group anyways because I wasn't sleeping anyways. I got back from that at about 4 PM and decided I really needed to sleep, so I tried again. It's now almost 5:30 PM and I haven't slept since about 10 AM yesterday.

So you can go fuck yourself for saying I am making up this situation just for some fucking game.

I'm not saying that you're lying about not sleeping i'm saying you're using it too your advantage cause you fucked up. I have sleep problems and have gone days without sleep plenty of times so now how it feels so don't try throw a guilt trip on me...

That's prolly the stupidest fucking reason I have ever been voted.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1158, Quick wrote:

I'm voting you because you fucked up by contradicting yourself and imo failed on a quick hammer but yeah... Completely fucked up.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Ohhh, no, no, no
That's not the point
The point is that he was
lurking and not giving explanations
Remember, the same things you voted me for?

Also I like it how north gives you a null read despite your 80+ posts here:
In post 695, northsidegal wrote:that leaves four people: wilky, gameplay, quick and taiho. taiho i'm currently null on, and for wilky and quick i'd like to do a deeper rereading of the thread to solidify my reads. that leaves gameplay as the lynch that makes the most sense.
I might just be delusional because its really late but I sure as hell am seeing something here.

Pedit: And yes somehow you forget about north and jump on me for reasons that apply to him as well. Basically what I'm getting at for the last 20 minutes
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1159, wilky wrote:

I'm voting you because you fucked up by contradicting yourself and imo failed on a quick hammer but yeah... Completely fucked up.
Why do you think I "failed" a quick hammer? Did you not see me call out L-1 or some shit?

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1159, wilky wrote:I'm voting you because you fucked up by contradicting yourself and imo failed on a quick hammer but yeah... Completely fucked up.
You said the scumteam is me and him. How can he fail a quickhammer if we are scum together? :giggle:
Jesus
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Quick »

I don't see North/game as SvS, so that is something at least.

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1160, gameplay506 wrote:Ohhh, no, no, no
That's not the point
The point is that he was
lurking and not giving explanations
Remember, the same things you voted me for?

Also I like it how north gives you a null read despite your 80+ posts here:
In post 695, northsidegal wrote:that leaves four people: wilky, gameplay, quick and taiho. taiho i'm currently null on, and for wilky and quick i'd like to do a deeper rereading of the thread to solidify my reads. that leaves gameplay as the lynch that makes the most sense.
I might just be delusional because its really late but I sure as hell am seeing something here.

Pedit: And yes somehow you forget about north and jump on me for reasons that apply to him as well. Basically what I'm getting at for the last 20 minutes
I must have missed the post where CS said that there reads were in their head and weren't posted on here. I love how you're totally trying to twist this whole affair but my whole vote on you was not on you lurking and not sharing reads. You specifically said your votes were in your head and pretty much said they were staying there.

Where in that post does North give me a null reading exactly? North gives Taiho a null reading and says they'd have to re-read the thread on me and quick.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you know guys, 4 or so hours left in the day is not the best time to have these conversations.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1162, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1159, wilky wrote:I'm voting you because you fucked up by contradicting yourself and imo failed on a quick hammer but yeah... Completely fucked up.
You said the scumteam is me and him. How can he fail a quickhammer if we are scum together? :giggle:
Jesus
Who's to say that I am 100% right? In this game you need to keep your mind open to get anywhere, I'm not saying I have cleared you but there is something fishy with what quick did.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1161, Quick wrote:

Why do you think I "failed" a quick hammer? Did you not see me call out L-1 or some shit?

Ahh, my bad guys. Quick is town I mean he even called L-1...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1167, wilky wrote:
In post 1161, Quick wrote:

Ahh, my bad guys. Quick is town I mean he even called L-1...
Yeah, now kindly remove your vote.

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1164, wilky wrote:I must have missed the post where CS said that there reads were in their head and weren't posted on here. I love how you're totally trying to twist this whole affair but my whole vote on you was not on you lurking and not sharing reads. You specifically said your votes were in your head and pretty much said they were staying there.

Where in that post does North give me a null reading exactly? North gives Taiho a null reading and says they'd have to re-read the thread on me and quick.
So you are saying that if cs said he had reads but was too lazy to type them you would find him scummy but not saying anything and not sharing anything isn't scummy?
Uh can you repeat?

And yes he basically gives no stance on you. If that isn't just the definition of trying to evade giving a read on you, idk what is.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 3.06Image

Quick (1)
northsidegal (1)
gameplay506 (1)
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

Day three deadline is Monday November 20, 11 PM PST. (expired on 2017-11-20 23:00:00)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1165, northsidegal wrote:you know guys, 4 or so hours left in the day is not the best time to have these conversations.
:roll:
Huh
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1169, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1164, wilky wrote:I must have missed the post where CS said that there reads were in their head and weren't posted on here. I love how you're totally trying to twist this whole affair but my whole vote on you was not on you lurking and not sharing reads. You specifically said your votes were in your head and pretty much said they were staying there.

So you are saying that if cs said he had reads but was too lazy to type them you would find him scummy but not saying anything and not sharing anything isn't scummy?
Uh can you repeat?

And yes he basically gives no stance on you. If that isn't just the definition of trying to evade giving a read on you, idk what is.
No, i'm saying that CS just wasn't active at all his whole time in the game. I mean, as I said you're twisting this for your own agenda now considering you are the person that has been shouting from the rooftops all game that activity is not AI. CS was not active and got replaced out because of that.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by wilky »

Also, if you class what North said about me in that quote as a slam dunk on North/me scum partners where does that leave Quick who was banded in the same place as me??
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not sure why everyone is asking for me to offer a thought or opinion prior to us lynching.
I've said multiple times that, with both PRs alive and an even number of players that I think no lynch is the best play.
I still have that belief.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”