Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 173, Kaito Momota wrote:Wait, that doesn't say only town use power at all, I guess that's just how I assumed it worked, I think I saw a previous run of this game
Previous run of this game, power was equal to the same ammount needed to lynch, town would use 1 and mafia would use half. In that game the power was spent Transforming, so to activate day abilities one would've needed to transform the previous night.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to catch up
In post 110, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
In post 103, Maki Harukawa wrote:Okay so I was mostly faking the confidence but my bp thing was legit because I was correct last time and I'm clearly correct here I hate your reaction to me here you should know meta is fucking shit to use against me and since you're linking games what makes you think I wouldn't push on this claim and I should just "know" I found something I find scummy I don't really think it matters if it's on page 1 stop acting like you can meta me it isn't cute.
My vote wasn't that srs before but it is now I got what I wanted out of that pair.
I mean Mastin was town you were really loosely correct that game. It's not rocket science to identify when Mastin is fake claiming.
Also you aren't even talking as if you being "clearly correct" (which you aren't) bears any sort relation to our alignment this game in your post since you know it doesn't at all.

It isn't even you pushing on the claim thats scummy it's incredibly scummy because of how unnatural your confidence was. Sure I used meta but it's not like without it anything I say becomes less valid.
So I'm scum because I faked confidence? That's pretty easy to do and yeah maybe I pushed it a little but it was still decent why is me being confident in a read bad? It could've been I was a bit snappy because I was in a bed mood but that's irl stuff that I don't need to get into
In post 111, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Maki is scum kill her please and thank you team.
Who is posting this is important it says beeboy is mostly posting but these feel like alisae posts
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 138, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Hey friends.
I just wanted to come in and say that every Maki vote puts us 1 step closer to a town win.
Thank you for your time.
In post 141, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:My boys Kaito, Kokichi and itissheaanderrantparabola should all do more of that mafia thing.
Or just vote Maki Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
In post 145, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Elizibereth if you are currently not using your vote you should vote Maki imo.
Why don't you case me talk about why this isn't town me tell them all why this is scum me playing and not town Maki you seem so confident in the read I want to see where this is coming from talk about it meta me do what you feel to prove to everyone I am scum just saying "vote me" isn't going to get votes on me.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 141, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:My boys Kaito, Kokichi and itissheaanderrantparabola should all do more of that mafia thing.
Or just vote Maki Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I didn't even get a message saying the game started
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 162, Himiko Yumeno wrote:One thing I noticed in Maki's ISO is her tone and attitudes towards different people are very polarizing, like how she jumps in with a fake guilty on Panzer (meme, I know but this related to tone) and SR beelisae and TB me seems like someone with a pre-game plan of say who she can pocket and who she can get away with scumreading etc.
I think a lot of it is my tone and mood shift a lot depending on the person I'm talking too how do you feel about Ice cream do you think they're town? I kinda don't think scum them comes at me as hard as they're doing. I also dislike your random jump on me I'm not going into meta because my meta changes but is there anything besides this that makes you want to vote me?
In post 164, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Like town reading someone for softing a PR is really flawed.
I agree with this you should vote someone based on their actions in the game not what they claim Tor do you have any other reason to tr me besides the fact I said I'm always using the power gauge
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler: Honestly ate
I'm questioning my actions because I feel like hrm how to say it. I feel more paranoia then I should be and it's like "WHY ARE YOU VOTING ME HOW DARE YOU SR ME" when normally I don't fucking care hrm. Gah zzzz but I don't like people tring me on ate

Can someone talk me on brain and pinky
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Ice Cream Sand Witch »

In post 176, Maki Harukawa wrote:So I'm scum because I faked confidence? That's pretty easy to do and yeah maybe I pushed it a little but it was still decent why is me being confident in a read bad? It could've been I was a bit snappy because I was in a bed mood but that's irl stuff that I don't need to get into
My read is a combination of the confidence and you shouldn't think that us claiming BP has any bearing on our alignment even if you don't believe in the claim itself. And even then if you are acknowledging the confidence is overblown I am not sure why you are surprised that we were ever pushing you that line of reasoning, if you think its overblown our push should make some kind of sense to you. :/
In post 177, Maki Harukawa wrote: Why don't you case me talk about why this isn't town me tell them all why this is scum me playing and not town Maki you seem so confident in the read I want to see where this is coming from talk about it meta me do what you feel to prove to everyone I am scum just saying "vote me" isn't going to get votes on me.
I am doing this. :/
I also mentioned your qualms with not liking us claiming for no reason only to claim your using the gauge everyday unprompted which is essentially the same thing.
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:24 pm

I also want to town read Kaito right now.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You claiming BP serves no purpose it's not helpful for town what so ever
I need to claim that I'm always using the gauge so we can play around it
I'm shocked you're pushing me because I feel like you should know better? But I'm not you so
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:42 pm

In post 179, Maki Harukawa wrote:I kinda don't think scum them comes at me as hard as they're doing.
I don't think hard pushing a read as scum early is outside the realm of things we would do as scum?
In post 183, Maki Harukawa wrote:You claiming BP serves no purpose it's not helpful for town what so ever
I need to claim that I'm always using the gauge so we can play around it
I'm shocked you're pushing me because I feel like you should know better? But I'm not you so
I mean it's not like I am going to tell you why we informed everyone we are BP this early and even if it doesn't help town it really isn't indicative of our alignment.
And without knowing how much power you use and not having knowledge on anyone else's actions it's not like your claim really helps town. But yeah this is one of my weaker lines of reasoning.
I don't know why your shocked if you acknowledge that your confidence in your read was overblown, it can't be that ridiculous.
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Waiting for a reply from GIF before I pitch in our thoughts on how we approach the power gauge.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 184, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I don't think hard pushing a read as scum early is outside the realm of things we would do as scum?
You're right it's not pushing
me
on the other hand....
In post 184, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I don't know why your shocked if you acknowledge that your confidence in your read was overblown, it can't be that ridiculous.
You're right I could've forced that as scum very easily and it's up to you to debate if you think I did or not
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:55 pm

In post 186, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 184, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I don't think hard pushing a read as scum early is outside the realm of things we would do as scum?
You're right it's not pushing
me
on the other hand....
Ok that is fair.

I am kinda hoping other people pitch in outside Himiko and UFO-slot
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Agreed I have a few hidden trs and a hidden sr buttt I wanna see where things go
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 187, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I am kinda hoping other people pitch in outside Himiko and UFO-slot
I would be surprised if anyone did.
Your SRs on each other seem to be based off meta, and that's kinda hard to parse.

/quit indefinitely
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:13 pm

In post 183, Maki Harukawa wrote:You claiming BP serves no purpose it's not helpful for town what so ever
Ok
I'm making a post here.

This is actually wrong.

There is 1 real major reason why I convinced beeboy that claiming BP was a good idea.

And it's as simple as this:
We could be lieing and actually Macho. Claim BP as Macho, Claim Macho as BP. Both say one thing: Do not protect me. This is a gambit I learned from Titus :P Claiming Macho as a BP baits a kill. Claiming BP as Macho avoids you from getting shot for awhile.
OR we could just be WIFOMing with the gambit and actually just a BP just to fuck with scum.

/me finger guns
what are we actually doing?
You decide.

But also the reaction in For Us here when mastina did a similar gambit was much more "I am poking to understand what is going on atm"
Here its "This is just scum."
And that kind of worries me?

You're right in that I don't usually feel going gungho lynch Claire D1.
However I'm just getting pinged that you could actually be scum, which isn't how I feel about you when you've been town on D1 as of the latest times we've played together?
When you were town I either A. Hard TR'd you like in Creature Mash or B. Had 0 read on you.
here I have a scumread, and that's what's interesting me atm.

~Ali
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I also got a TR on HCM, and that's about where I am right now.
Which reminds me.
@Himiko: Why are you TRing that post of mine? im talking about the one you quoted on
Or is that even a TR, im not used to this "villagery" "wolfy" stuff so im just assuming.

/quit indefinitely
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

I'm here, caught up and got reads to share

~toranaga
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 190, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:We could be lieing and actually Macho. Claim BP as Macho, Claim Macho as BP. Both say one thing: Do not protect me. This is a gambit I learned from Titus Claiming Macho as a BP baits a kill. Claiming BP as Macho avoids you from getting shot for awhile.
OR we could just be WIFOMing with the gambit and actually just a BP just to fuck with scum.

/me finger guns
You decide.

But also the reaction in For Us here when mastina did a similar gambit was much more "I am poking to understand what is going on atm"
Because I expect Jae and mastina to pull off stupid bs like this. Not you this is why I think it is scummy coming from you I think it's stupid to do anything related to that BP thing I think people do it for towncred I've seen it done by scum but hey maybe you're town doing it. Maybe I'll use my mafia kill on you and find out myself

You scumreading me makes me roll my eyes for that reason but hey~
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Why are you discussing a WIFOM claim, that's supposed to only be WIFOMy for scum if they are town?
If you can't tell if it's WIFOM coming from scum or town then it's NAI and read them over other stuff.

/quit indefinitely
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It didn't feel like WIFOM the way they said it and now feels like they're basically saying "Oh you should know it was fake" it feels really slimy when the way they claimed it didn't look like wifom.
I feel like they changed agenda and used it to push on me for it
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

In post 193, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 190, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:We could be lieing and actually Macho. Claim BP as Macho, Claim Macho as BP. Both say one thing: Do not protect me. This is a gambit I learned from Titus Claiming Macho as a BP baits a kill. Claiming BP as Macho avoids you from getting shot for awhile.

/me finger guns
You decide.

Because I expect Jae and mastina to pull off stupid bs like this. Not you this is why I think it is scummy coming from you I think it's stupid to do anything related to that BP thing I think people do it for towncred I've seen it done by scum but hey maybe you're town doing it. Maybe I'll use my mafia kill on you and find out myself

You scumreading me makes me roll my eyes for that reason but hey~
Ok, but you seen me do it before in DBZ Aids mash (LOOOOOOOOL) when I was lolcatting.
However you're right here, this is something I want to do a scum a lot because I feel like it'll look towny.
Just read Night and Day's scum PT. I am pretty sure I talked about doing it there.
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Alright popping out now.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Like the only thing I see here is, why would you as town, care whether they are fake claiming or not unless you're a vig or something, and even then it's probably not worth worrying about in that case either.

That's the one thing that's bothering me in this whole argument.

/quit indefinitely
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Pretty simple if you think on it
They could really be a BP (scum bp)
they could be faking it
What I think was it wasn't wifom and when I pushed on it they said "you should know this was wifom" and gave me this way shot answer as scum
Spoiler:

Only reason I doubt myself is that slot pushing me day 1 would be really strange play coming from both of them who I would expect to try and buddy me as scum not push me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”