Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm also really not gaining back my passion in Ectomancer being scum. I plan on revisiting it later, but I'm not feeling it right now and definitely not enough to sway people over to a lynch I don't believe in all that much.

I will

VOTE: boring

though.

She's still more scummy than UCV to me.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Well Deas since this day seems to be heading towards a lynch of either you or UCV I think I know who I’d be wanting to lynch in your situation.

Let’s save revisiting boring until day 3.
I mostly just lurk now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Transcend »

why are you protecting boring
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Why are you protecting UCV?

And Deas, please tell me how Boring is more scummy than UCV.

I agree with Mutant when he says this lynch is Deas v UCV.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m not protecting boring, I’d just prefer to lynch UCV. Boring is who I’d want lynched next if there’s no big kill tonight.

Also, for the record, my stance on the DV wagon is the same as my stance on the IceGuy wagon.
I mostly just lurk now.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 1189, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1186, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1185, mutantdevle wrote:How are walls scummy? I have a lot of things I want to say and convey and hence I am going to. I’m not going to hide away my thoughts and opinions just because you don’t feel like reading.

Also UCV did you even read my post properly and actually look at the posts I was referring to with each point? Obviously not since you wouldn’t be denying the existence of questions. Furthermore, I asked additional questions in that post which yet again you are ignoring.
Shh. Come back when you are willing to listen to constructive criticism.
What is your criticism here, that I shouldn’t share my thoughts and opinions? You haven’t actually given anything constructive here; you literally just stated that my post apparently made your eyes bleed. Constructive would imply you offered a solution to a problem you have identified which you have not. Besides, why should I change the way I play based on what one person says? If you don’t like reading through a lot of text then that is your problem and not mine. I also can’t help but notice many walls have been posted throughout this game yet only now you decide to criticise it?
Shh. I don't fit square concepts into round holes. All you are doing is demonstrating your refusal to reduce the noise level. You make a lot of noise. A. LOT. OF. NOISE. Worse, you refuse to even consider that it could be a problem and proudly proclaim your refusal as though it were admirable. You're getting all offended and you can't even fathom how you might be wrong. It would take too much of the space in this game to EXPLAIN this concept to you so that you might get it. Why? Because you can't even imagine that you might be a problem!
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ecto, thoughts on UCV please.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1179, Fishythefish wrote:OTOH, your opening demand for a claim is a ridiculously small thing to base a scumread on at this stage of the game.
I never demanded a claim. I followed up Transcend's unsolicited claim with a request he mod confirm it.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 am

Post by boring »

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm just crazy tinfoiling Fishy. I've been trying to trust my gut more, and I can't get him out of my head.

VOTE: Fishythefish
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If you want a Fishy lynch then you'd better get talking.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1205, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1189, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1186, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1185, mutantdevle wrote:How are walls scummy? I have a lot of things I want to say and convey and hence I am going to. I’m not going to hide away my thoughts and opinions just because you don’t feel like reading.

Also UCV did you even read my post properly and actually look at the posts I was referring to with each point? Obviously not since you wouldn’t be denying the existence of questions. Furthermore, I asked additional questions in that post which yet again you are ignoring.
Shh. Come back when you are willing to listen to constructive criticism.
What is your criticism here, that I shouldn’t share my thoughts and opinions? You haven’t actually given anything constructive here; you literally just stated that my post apparently made your eyes bleed. Constructive would imply you offered a solution to a problem you have identified which you have not. Besides, why should I change the way I play based on what one person says? If you don’t like reading through a lot of text then that is your problem and not mine. I also can’t help but notice many walls have been posted throughout this game yet only now you decide to criticise it?
Shh. I don't fit square concepts into round holes. All you are doing is demonstrating your refusal to reduce the noise level. You make a lot of noise. A. LOT. OF. NOISE. Worse, you refuse to even consider that it could be a problem and proudly proclaim your refusal as though it were admirable. You're getting all offended and you can't even fathom how you might be wrong. It would take too much of the space in this game to EXPLAIN this concept to you so that you might get it. Why? Because you can't even imagine that you might be a problem!
I don't get what you are trying to achieve here. You have presented nothing wrong with my play. You have simply stated that you do not like it; something which no one else has done. If you want me to change how I play and post less then give me a legitimate reason to. You can't just change someone's opinion on something just by trying to undermine them. If I am a problem, explain to me why. Don't just tell me I'm a problem because that does nothing to create a soloution.

Also, you say I am making a lot of noise as though I am the player making the most noise. There are many other players who have posted a lot more than I have yet you find nothing wrong in their play? Currently, I am under the impression you are just trying to silence my opinion and steer me off course. Especially with the patronising "shh"'s, usage of caps and answering of your own questions.
I mostly just lurk now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Transcend »

Everything boring does puts a lump in my stomach
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Transcend, may I ask why you seem to be posting a lot less and a lot less aggressively in day 2 than you did in day 1?
I mostly just lurk now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1201, mutantdevle wrote:Well Deas since this day seems to be heading towards a lynch of either you or UCV I think I know who I’d be wanting to lynch in your situation.

Let’s save revisiting boring until day 3.
I’m sorry but I’d really prefer not to have another mislynch today and restricting the lynch options to myself and someone I think is town doesn’t really help that. If this boring wagon doesn’t take off then sure, I’ll vote for UCV. I have much stronger townreads and I still think he could be scum. But until then, I’d rather not.
In post 1203, Luca Blight wrote:Why are you protecting UCV?

And Deas, please tell me how Boring is more scummy than UCV.

I agree with Mutant when he says this lynch is Deas v UCV.
I think boring is more likely to be scum. I think Elmo’s play makes a lot more sense from scum than UCV’s does and while boring’s play is “better”, I think things such as the way she meta-justified her shift to the UCV wagon is likely to come from scum trying too hard to come up with their own material to look like they have original reasoning and not just a bandwagoner. I say this because the reasoning itself seemed very reachy when Luca had made much better points. The fishy vote is also interestingly timed given the rising support for a wagon on her again, which supports my theory that boring-scum uses going after “big targets” to look town. While UCV’s play is objectively bad and reading his posts makes me squirm a bit, I think the all-over-the-place ness is more likely from town and makes for an incredibly juicy mislynch.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1212, mutantdevle wrote:@Transcend, may I ask why you seem to be posting a lot less and a lot less aggressively in day 2 than you did in day 1?
Lack of interest i suppose
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:47 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1208, boring wrote:I'm sorry everyone, but I'm just crazy tinfoiling Fishy. I've been trying to trust my gut more, and I can't get him out of my head.

gut reads dont usually work. just personal experience with them

Meta reads are trash. meta reads is one way i got myself so far as scum. the issue with met reads i scum will try to replicate their town play. therefore, people will see your town meta when your playing s a scum.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Transcend »

Who is voyage voting
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 am

Post by UC Voyager »

DV, but im thinking about mutant. though i plan on rereading the entire thread and iso a few players

UNVOTE:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Transcend »

No man not mutant
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Feel free to place your vote on me. I have literally no objects to it since it would basically be a useless vote as no one is going to want to lynch me.
I mostly just lurk now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1219, mutantdevle wrote:Feel free to place your vote on me. I have literally no objects to it since it would basically be a useless vote as no one is going to want to lynch me.
This is a town post btw
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I find Luca's meta on UC pretty convincing. It helps with my nagging fears that this is just UC's game.
In post 1208, boring wrote:I'm sorry everyone, but I'm just crazy tinfoiling Fishy. I've been trying to trust my gut more, and I can't get him out of my head.

Anything specific that pings your gut? I realise I've been a bit quieter today - that's a time thing (which will definitely improve from the end of next week, and I hope before).
In post 1207, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1179, Fishythefish wrote:OTOH, your opening demand for a claim is a ridiculously small thing to base a scumread on at this stage of the game.
I never demanded a claim. I followed up Transcend's unsolicited claim with a request he mod confirm it.
Yep, this should have read "your opening demand for IC-confirmation...". The same applies - it's a weird thing to base your main scumread on on page 45.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ecto's recent play and argument with Mutant is really pinging me. He's avoiding talking about anything relevant in the game, and when he does he seems to be deliberately ambiguous with his wording.

I don't want to lose sight of UCV, though - I have a strong feeling he is scum.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

v/la today and tomorrow
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by kelbris »

prodge, will read through ISOs and post reads on UCV and Deas ASAP.

Return to “Completed Open Games”