camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by camn »

7 is bigger.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2749, Ginngie wrote:why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9 hello...
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

7 is a registered sex offender
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But Toranaga is like obvTown I think.
Unless you're using the alive list...in that case maybe Stalfos scum but grapes and RM practically conf scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

but why did 7 eat 9?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Smocaine »

7 found 9 attractive.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Ginngie »

because you're supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ginngie
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Smocaine »

"scum is very active" my ass, whoever said that is scum.

<<< That would be me. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2745, Stalfos wrote:In between my post and yours, Tor made 2733, what did you think of it?
Not sure that couldn't come from scum, and nothing else has bitten me on the nose.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2759, Smocaine wrote:"scum is very active" my ass, whoever said that is scum.
Well, no one is active anymore.
But at the time when ~50% of the players postes SOME, my gutfeel was that most, if not all, of the scum were posting.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

In post 2732, Stalfos wrote:RM, was that you referring to me as "bad town" in 2661? Breaking my little heart, you are

If you think this slot is town, why would you ask me to explain my scumread on you then ignore my response and instead dismiss me as incompetent? You're not really doing much to change my mind here.
I don't know how to change your read on me Key. I'm sorry if my response upset you but I'm really weary of scumreads like these and this isn't the first time you've berserk deathtunneled me so idek.
I worked my ass off to change your read on me in the newbie and town still ended up losing and right now I don't have the energy to deal with you and Math.

If/when Toranaga flips scum you said you didn't think we were SvS: will you lay off me then?
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 pm

And yeah the way that Tor is dealing with my slot is awful. There's no other wagons being created besides me/Theta but Toranaga's making a show of 'oh I dont know what I am doing' but he's parking his vote on a terrible wagon.
Tor is from MU and with the playstyles there he's a lot more conscious of like wagon dynamics and the wagon dynamics presently are that there's Theta and that there's me and given the gamestate no other wagons are going to happen.
If he townreads Theta he doesn't spend his time after he jumps over to me discrediting his reads and making myself less likely of a wagon. He's doing it because he knows that I am going to flip town and wants to soften the blow.
Further from the fact that the rest of scum aren't jumping on I am going to say that his townread on Theta Alpine is
true
. I think this is a scum defense of Theta that he's pushing unenthusiastically to let her go through and bolster his authority tomorrow.
The TR on Theta really doesn't make sense and it feels like something that only comes about from scum TMI. Like I can understand not enthusiastically scumreading it because I don't enthusiastically scumread it either but to outright townread them is like
and if you look at the development like the point in the game where theta became a tr is after some of the absolute worst slots in their ISO and it feels like they're just setting up for tomorrow, lynch one of me/theta then the other tomorrow.
Like when I called him out on his read on me he immediately backtracked and started backing down the scumread then when my activity died down again and Stalfos became enthusiastic about it he went right back on the wagon.
So I feel like he just sees me as an easy lynch and nothing that he's done has indicated anything real in the lynch: Keychain is crying about me not responding to her case but I wanted to know to read her and I read her as town from it.
Toranaga is repeatedly avoiding giving any sort of explanation for why I'm scum and is avoiding being seen too closely with the wagon and I don't see that coming from the player unless he's scum and doesn't want to be seen as the wagon leader.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:24 pm

VOTE: Toranaga

My vote stays here the rest of the day. If I get lynched I want the vig to vig Tor. If he survives to the next day assume that he was protected by scum and lynch him.
His push on me does not come from town ever.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:26 pm

In post 2644, Toranaga wrote:I didn't know if the mastina vote counted or not

are we thunderdoming radiant? because you get lynched if we do

I didn't know if the mastina vote counted or notare we thunderdoming radiant? because you get lynched if we do
And this just straight up doesn't come from town. But if I'm getting lynched today I want Tor dead.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Like what he's doing with Theta is something I've done so so many times as scum. Read Civilization where I was having my scumteam push one wagon while I pushed another intending to have my scumteam successfully mislynch town to give me cred the next day and avoid me being seen pushing a mislynch. There's a reason he's totally floundering with his vote still on me rather than removing it while he tries to figure something out: it's because he's scum pulling a circus act.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Una this is the part where you make an excuse to vote me so that I can't lynch your scumbuddy :]
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Sure, VOTE: Toranaga MU can't into scumming.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2767, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Una this is the part where you make an excuse to vote me so that I can't lynch your scumbuddy :]
I uhh...think...Radiant Moonlight sounds like a scummy nickname! VOTE: Radiant Cowlightitus
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Smocaine »

That didn't feel organic

at all
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Had surprise guests again. FML

Will read tomorrow late after the at.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2763, Radiant Moonlight wrote:And yeah the way that Tor is dealing with my slot is awful. There's no other wagons being created besides me/Theta but Toranaga's making a show of 'oh I dont know what I am doing' but he's parking his vote on a terrible wagon.
Tor is from MU and with the playstyles there he's a lot more conscious of like wagon dynamics and the wagon dynamics presently are that there's Theta and that there's me and given the gamestate no other wagons are going to happen.
If he townreads Theta he doesn't spend his time after he jumps over to me discrediting his reads and making myself less likely of a wagon. He's doing it because he knows that I am going to flip town and wants to soften the blow.
Further from the fact that the rest of scum aren't jumping on I am going to say that his townread on Theta Alpine is
true
. I think this is a scum defense of Theta that he's pushing unenthusiastically to let her go through and bolster his authority tomorrow.
The TR on Theta really doesn't make sense and it feels like something that only comes about from scum TMI. Like I can understand not enthusiastically scumreading it because I don't enthusiastically scumread it either but to outright townread them is like
and if you look at the development like the point in the game where theta became a tr is after some of the absolute worst slots in their ISO and it feels like they're just setting up for tomorrow, lynch one of me/theta then the other tomorrow.
Like when I called him out on his read on me he immediately backtracked and started backing down the scumread then when my activity died down again and Stalfos became enthusiastic about it he went right back on the wagon.
So I feel like he just sees me as an easy lynch and nothing that he's done has indicated anything real in the lynch: Keychain is crying about me not responding to her case but I wanted to know to read her and I read her as town from it.
Toranaga is repeatedly avoiding giving any sort of explanation for why I'm scum and is avoiding being seen too closely with the wagon and I don't see that coming from the player unless he's scum and doesn't want to be seen as the wagon leader.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

let's break this down:

1 - "There's no other wagons being created besides me/Theta but Toranaga's making a show of 'oh I dont know what I am doing' but he's parking his vote on a terrible wagon." If you're paid attention to my posting, you'll notice you and theta were my strongest scumreads regardless of who the wagons were, and I -think- I was either the first or second in your wagon initially. If I had a stronger scumread, that's who I'd be voting. My logic for being in and out of theta has been very detailed ITT, so you can say I'm making a show, but believe me it's a lot more boring than that as I try to figure out all your scummy ass alignments through metadiving and trying to read a mod edited sinking ship of a game.
2 - "Tor is from MU and with the playstyles there he's a lot more conscious of like wagon dynamics" Good that you're openly lying about my playstyle as I'm sure we haven't played enough there for you to even suggest how I play. I work out alignments through what people are posting and how they are interacting with each other, not by analyzing wagon dynamics. If I were to do that though, you have participated in the d1 and d2 mislynches, and you're currently voting a town player. Whatever wagon you've pushed for is on a villager. there is your analysis.
3 - "Further from the fact that the rest of scum aren't jumping on I am going to say that his townread on Theta Alpine is true." and you're talking about TMI! You have decided not only that I'm scum, but I'm scum spewing theta town when Theta's mislynch would look absolutely terrible for you and fucking inconsequential for my slot. When I'm the one who unvoted theta at L-1 and started townreading her when all it took was a single scum player outside of the theta wagon voting her to make a mislynch and end the day.
4 - "I think this is a scum defense of Theta that he's pushing unenthusiastically to let her go through and bolster his authority tomorrow." I know that on MS this type of reachy tunnel is viewed as towny, but I'll just respect you a little bit more than that and assume from this comment on that you're scum.

If I'm not pushing anything confidently in this game is because I'm uncertain, but if I was scum it would be because I want no accountability. When it comes to Theta, I let her out of a L-1 on a post where I say I'm officially townreading her, after already being pushed by smocaine for thinking she is town a page before. I'm by far the most implicated player in the game if theta flips scum. You know this because you're saying I only make sense doing this if theta is town, but would scum metadive town and let her out of l-1 to push the only other fucking dude who even cares about this game? Because even mathblade is just receiving way too many visitors to read 3 pages and try to figure anything out here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

"the townread doesn't make sense". Really, this doesn't make sense to you?

In post 2720, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
I metadived and read theta's ISO again. I believe she reads scummy and is very prone to getting lynched regardless of alignment, but her game as scum seems a bit worse than, and she had some pushes e.g. calling out someone for not confirming their roles the way she did, that I read as unlikely to come from scum!theta.
In post 2733, Toranaga wrote:I explained how I've come to townread theta. I thought she was spewing herself scum through disingenuously claiming she was lynched through counting in mastina's vote, and thought una was scum with her who coordinate fake hammer + having her try to spew herself town. one the theta read goes away, so does the una. not that I think una is necessarily town, but after theta my strongest scumread is still RM.

I can see how my progressions feel unnatural for a mafiascummer and am not surprised I'm getting scumread for jumping all over the place here. if I had a good grasp of the game I'd be pushing stuff harder and more confidently, but it's not the case.
interesting to note mastina actually deleted some of the posts and it included my post made in the hydra account where I explain the townread. there are more than the one I quoted before. maybe she deleted it because fuck me hydra slipping or whatever, but could also point to trying to create confusion here and have me being pushed for 'not making sense' on a read when the posts where I explain the read have been deleted :D IDK.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2768, Smocaine wrote:Sure, VOTE: Toranaga MU can't into scumming.
I like how somehow you're being townread lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”