Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1922, Chara wrote:Viomi was a Wicked counterwagon Wisdom and Lycan both called town because it was a Wicked counterwagon.
calling kunkstar town because he was also a Wicked counterwagon isn't good enough.
wisdom called viomi town because it was a scum wagon. i called viomi town at l-1 because i was on during deadline and was either going to hammer or watch the hammer, but i wanted everyone to know how ridiculous lynching acid/viomi first was.

viomi wasn't called town because it was a counterwagon. viomi was called town because it was a scum counterwagon.

i feel like you're latching onto whatever you can from my catchup post re: kaede and using whatever you can to shade kunkstar in the process.
In post 1798, Chara wrote:Lycan: yes. in a game where i can't make up my mind, scum were forced to bus hard, and i can see reasons for every other slot in the game to be town bar Dunnstral, Dunnstral is a fantastic vote. there's nothing to redeem that ISO like there is with Kaede. (and Maki, to a lesser extent). he doesn't even have the advantage of the otherwise-scummy kunkstar, who had the day 1 situation with Wicked.
what was this situation with wicked and how did this affect your reads on wicked and kunkstar day 1/2?

VOTE: Chara

:cop:
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 1925, Lycanfire wrote:viomi was called town because it was a scum counterwagon.
Says you.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Chara isn't happening. If you're that convinced she's scum, hunt her buddies. You are lynching her today over my dead body.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:04 pm

It.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1830, Chara wrote:actually, Lycan, i'm going to go ahead and call Wicked's vote on kunkstar at that point irrelevant. it was page 9. there was no way he thought the wagon would go through to a lynch
In post 1881, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Does anyone have any reason for kunkstar town that doesn't have to do with Wicked voting him Day 1?
"attributing motive to anything is pointless. btw kunkstar is definitely scum"

?????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 1846, Chara wrote:
In post 1841, Lycanfire wrote:the problem begins day 2, when, as it turns out, nothing changes for wicked, because lynching acid/viomi first doesn't harm the continuity of my reads if it flips scum. all it does is make me wonder why people refused a good wagon in favor of a shit one. so yes, scum chara votes acid there to save wicked.
why do we try to save acid/Viomi there at all if it doesn't change anything with Wicked? why do we flip Viomi, who was called town by yourself and Wisdom, instead of Wicked, who was now the liability?
because scum were shit and thought it would change something. justify how viomi isn't a scumwagon.
In post 1855, Shuichi Saihara wrote:That does feel simplistic and easy but low charisma scum explains some of this game.
In post 1898, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Really think we need to stop with the "3 scumwagons = impossible" logic.
i don't see you looking beyond the wagon movement of day 1, but those have hardly been the focus either. maybe you should do something with your reads.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

I am doing something. I don't see a team not having kunkstar on it. I'm trying to lynch him.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1927, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Chara isn't happening. If you're that convinced she's scum, hunt her buddies. You are lynching her today over my dead body.
when you say that i suppose you mean it quite literally. i now can't lynch chara if diamond doesn't come on board. which is why i switched votes.

i might take you up on the offer though!

VOTE: Maki
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

In post 1929, Lycanfire wrote:"attributing motive to anything is pointless. btw kunkstar is definitely scum"
i don't know what this means.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:18 pm

In post 1929, Lycanfire wrote:because scum were shit and thought it would change something. justify how viomi isn't a scumwagon.
I believe the burden of proof lies with the asserter.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:18 pm

A Maki vote is something I can at least understand and consider.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:19 pm

I just wish Dunn wasn't playing like a jester. Then I could get behind it a lot more easily.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1933, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1929, Lycanfire wrote:because scum were shit and thought it would change something. justify how viomi isn't a scumwagon.
I believe the burden of proof lies with the asserter.
In post 1934, Shuichi Saihara wrote:A Maki vote is something I can at least understand and consider.
if you believe the latter you agree viomi was run into the ground by scum. stop with this cloak and dagger shit.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Viomi was run into the ground by me. If there were one or two scum on the wagon, that's fine.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:27 pm

I guess I just think if you're going to say things like "this wagon was scumdriven," you should be backing it up with things like "here's why this hop onto the wagon is scummy" and not "I independently scumread a bunch of people on the wagon" because at that point you might as well save time and call those people scum without referring to the wagon at all if it's not actually relevant.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1930, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I am doing something. I don't see a team not having kunkstar on it. I'm trying to lynch him.
i just isoed you because i recall hearing absolutely nothing about kunkstar from you beyond that his post volume is shit. to no surprise you have no reason to scumread him, offer no content when voting him, and walk back and forth on town/scum kunkstar.

the most sure you get is this post
In post 696, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Here's where I'm at

Wick not sure? hated him scumhunting off his wagon. really disagree with some of his lines of attack on kunk.

acid crazy enough to be town? reaction tests are really shit though i'd have shouted him down if i was here and been scumread for it.

Wis idfk, i really really want to hear a solid damn reason for his endless DS defense. I know he's lynchbait but that doesn't mean this can't be the time he's scum.

diamond scum

lycan fucking insane. think his absurdly in depth reading into rqs could be scum trying to look too ridiculous to be scum

brian scum, who replaced this?

kunk scum for 154 hasn't improved since

chara is a little town for tonal reasons and needlessly defending her own semantics

kaede seems town, but i'm still bothered by her predecessor.
which is exactly the same reason wicked voted kunkstar to begin with, so i'm definitely not going to eliminate that voting as a reason for townkunk. if you aren't compromising on chara, i'll consider compromising with diamond on you.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1937, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Viomi was run into the ground by me. If there were one or two scum on the wagon, that's fine.
they hopped on right after you, ripped apart the third wagon, which only was hammered because we reached deadline. denying it was bad doesn't actually do anything, because it has nothing to do with reality.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:32 pm

I suspect him because I have no reason not to. Chara and Kaede have bled town as far as I'm concerned all game. We got some easy points and I feel scum playing like shit is to blame, so I'm looking at our resident playing-like-shit folks. I thought he was town once upon a time for voting Viomi and that's not important anymore. He's not scumhunting or even trying.

I could maybe go for Diamond. I'm a little worried he's just this bad, but there's no room for that anymore.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Also if those two aren't both scum I've got no bloody clue who is, since I'm eliminating a Maki/Dunn team.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I... err... Just suggested lynching you :facepalm:

I'm unhappy that I'm being tossed to compromising with a Maki lynch, which Diamond is hinting they are super seriously no bamboozle happy to go for. I do want to hear why you want Kunk, because your teams are still hilariously bad, mainly due to Chara deserving rope.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Again, it's mostly because I think the scumteam haven't been a big presence and that's why we were able to get two points.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:42 pm

I haven't even isoed him, I just have no reason to think he's town.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Is Kunkstar scum with Maki?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Quite possibly. Is there some reason he can't be?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I feel like you should care about the potential of Maki+Kunk more than I do.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 pm

I don't follow. What's special about that pair?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”