Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Sauce »

Well, well, well. Who would've thought there'd be such an impediment to posting as having a mod condone it.

Now that I'm here I'm going to start off with two things. First, I'm a Vanilla Townie. Second, if there were 4 mafia in total, meaning a decent 3.5 town to scum ratio, does this mean that one of Nero and Lucky is scum? I mean if both were town that would mean scum could've ended the game already, by coordinating a 2 vote + a hammer gg fairly easily.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Transcend »

i thinkit's fair to say to say nero vs. lucky in a 4 person scum team cannot both be town unless YOUR SLOT is mafia

because all of me whiskers axle and iai were active during the time nero had a vote up
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Sauce »

Alright then. brb after reading said isos to see which one I propose as today's lynch candidate.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd argue that 3 scum w/ day talk is balanced in this setup. Like there is shit all town power.

5. Dunkerdoodles-vt
8. HolySpiritTurtle-vt
9. Flubbernugget-vt
14. Smocaine-vt
16. Quick-vt
17. Nauci-vt

6. Rhah-mason
13. Assemblerotws-jailkeeper
18. TwoInAMillion-mason
11. cabd-1x dayvig

15. Whiskers-vt
10. Sauce-vt
12. Lucky2u-vt
7. AxleGreaser-vt
2. Transcend-vt
3. I Am Innocent-vt
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5302, Sauce wrote:Alright then. brb after reading said isos to see which one I propose as today's lynch candidate.
What makes you believe this is a 4/14 setup?

I think Whiskers is prob who I want to lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 59, UC Voyager wrote:He moves on to put a little bit more
attention
into Me
euphemism? :giggle:
In post 59, UC Voyager wrote:. asking who has
played with
me.
such a curious little bugger :lol:
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Sauce »

But seriously 3 scum would be 5 town to scum ratio. Also dayvig & jailkeeper and masons is pretty strong actually.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Transcend »

i guess in a way that's 3 ic's
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

17 players are 1 scum for every 4.6 players. Is a 1 for every 5 really that different?

Why only consider me and Lucky for a lynch?

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Transcend »

i'm not really sure if there's a world whiskers can be town in with:

- his horrible vca
- his horrible posting
- alisae campaigning for him when he's an avidbusser

like i don't think it's possible to win the game if he's a green slot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda think its sauce + whiskers and this was a 3/15 setup. Sauce coming in and wanting to chain lynch me and Lucky when I/if he flips town gives me all kinds of shivers given that scum would need exactly 2 mislynches + 2 nks to win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

+ the whole "2 masons a 1 shot dayvig and a jailkeeper" r really powerful is a bit of a silly argument I think.

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 5310, Nero Cain wrote:i kinda think its sauce + whiskers and this was a 3/15 setup. Sauce coming in and wanting to chain lynch me and Lucky when I/if he flips town gives me all kinds of shivers given that scum would need exactly 2 mislynches + 2 nks to win.
What are you talking about? If the setup is 3/15 the argument doesn't apply, so it doesn't warrant lynching the other the next day.

For someone who is voting Lucky on what could possibly be lylo, you are very willing and quick to switch to a hypothetical scenario in which he's town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Transcend »

sauce do you have any reads or did you enter this blind?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Nero what happen to ur axel scum read?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Need to prod Dodge one more time, and I'll be back from holiday to catch up and contribute.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 5308, Nero Cain wrote:17 players are 1 scum for every 4.6 players. Is a 1 for every 5 really that different?

15/3 = 5 to 1 ratio
14/4 = 3.5 to 1 ratio (same as newbie game)

I’m still perplexed why town Nero is so pushing 3 scum over 4 scum and why town Nero would have taken a chance to early vote when this could be LyLo.

Also not a fan that the person he presumably risked the game on by voting early isn’t even a current suspect.

Earlier he pushed me and nauci when I suspected nauci most of the game. Then later when I voted axel he pushed it as a distancing or bussing vote. Now he doesn’t even suspect axel anymore.

I’m still leaning axel/Nero/one more...whiskers or flair/sauce
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Transcend »

I Just don't agree with either of your strongest srs iai :/
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5290, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5280, Whiskers wrote:if you are suddenly so sure that there's only 3 scum, then why would you FOS and throw shade on ME when I make a post saying that there's a possibility we're not in LyLo going "You're the only one who thinks we're not in LyLo, whiskers!!?!?!
ummmm, I've always thought you were scummy so it's not like I'm just now FOSing and that's not even what happened. Like you suggested that it was scummy for me to go through this game thinking that it was 4 scum and then change my mind. Why is it scummy to change my mind? There are two probable setups, why should I believe one over the other? What I'm saying is that you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of.
You were the first person to say "oh hey 4 scum" and then you attacked anybody who disagreed like "in what world do we have 3 scum there's clearly 4"

In post 5290, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5283, Whiskers wrote:In what scenario does your vote on lucky prove this?
it doesn't. I was listing some possibilities obv.
In post 5294, Nero Cain wrote:but Whiskers being all hostile is yuck. The whole "u r FOSing me for suggesting that today isn't lylo!" is shades of Math misrep. I'm pretty ok flipping this today.
So what I THINK is happening is that you're not FOSing me here because I made the post saying "hey it might be possibly 3 scum," for the content, but because I FOS'd you for the same. aka you're calling me a hypocrite, though you haven't been so clear as to come out and say it, so I guess I'll just make the case against myself since nobody else is going to.

In post 5296, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5286, Whiskers wrote:
Axel > Nero
> Transcend > Flairs = Lucky* > IaI
Do you know what > means? It's "greater than" as in "Axel is greater than Nero." More town.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5311, Nero Cain wrote:+ the whole "2 masons a 1 shot dayvig and a jailkeeper" r really powerful is a bit of a silly argument I think.
except it fucking is????
What's a "powerful" town PR role to you????
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5316, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 5308, Nero Cain wrote:17 players are 1 scum for every 4.6 players. Is a 1 for every 5 really that different?

15/3 = 5 to 1 ratio
14/4 = 3.5 to 1 ratio (same as newbie game)

I’m still perplexed why town Nero is so pushing 3 scum over 4 scum and why town Nero would have taken a chance to early vote when this could be LyLo.

Also not a fan that the person he presumably risked the game on by voting early isn’t even a current suspect.

Earlier he pushed me and nauci when I suspected nauci most of the game. Then later when I voted axel he pushed it as a distancing or bussing vote. Now he doesn’t even suspect axel anymore.

I’m still leaning axel/Nero/one more...whiskers or flair/sauce
this is a good post.

see that's the fucking issue i'm having, is that IAI is making really good posts but his whole thing about not pushing me but just reminding people "hey whiskers hasn't been lynched yet"

so let me poke there: IaI, why
haven't
you gone through and made the case? I didn't have Rhah's protection like Mathblade did, and I even offered myself up for a lynch earlier. It would have been super easy to lynch me if anybody had put any effort in. We spent most of the game lynching the easiest wagons, so why haven't you built a fire under me to get me lynched?

The argument from repetition is irritating as fuck because it looks like trying to set me up for a later mislynch-- as in, a nice scummy target to mislynch in LyLo. Otherwise,
why would you constantly go "hey whiskers is scum we haven't lynched her yet" but also NOT CASE ME?

I don't know whether to count it as my own confirmation bias because it seems like a legitimate scumtell in my view.
Meanwhile, you're making some of the same arguments I am (like vs Nero here) so I don't know what to think.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5286, Whiskers wrote:Axel > Nero > Transcend > Flairs = Lucky* > IaI
and i want to point out that these are shitty reads made for the purpose of putting reads out. (people asked) They change a lot right now and idk who to read as what. We're in lylo (possibly) and it's a pretty volitile state. We have a new replacement and the game is a clusterfuck.

so like, it's less that some scumreads are bigger or stronger than others-- I mean there's that too-- but people are scummy for different reasons, like beeboy being town then nobody in that slot playing ever again. that's scummy, but is it maybe a town-tell? woudln't scum who're winning want to excitedly continue playing? But does this even count as that, since beeboy slot has been lurking since the second half of day 1?

Transcend is null and idk what to read him as. I want to OMGUS him. The fact that he's coming across as null and not scummy makes me think he's probably scum that's playing safe, too safe to stand out.

IaI is making posts that I agree with yet I have him listed as my strongest scumread here. Why is that? IaI is making the most obvious, clear-cut scumtell of all these players, IMO. IDK if that actually makes him the scummiest, but it's the scumread I am most able to understand and explain.

And tbh I'm not afraid to say my reads are fluid and garbage, because Nero isn't committing to reads either, and I think that's probably a wise decision to make. It's best for each player personally, albeit not the best for Town.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Sauce »

Mmyeah I'm gonna go with this one
VOTE: Lucky2u
As the outcome of an educated guess.
In post 5313, Transcend wrote:sauce do you have any reads or did you enter this blind?
yes
In post 5298, pienyan wrote:
I am freezing the deadline at 4 days as Sauce seems to be having issues with his account not being activated. The deadline will resume when this is resolved.
This won't be necessary.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Sauce »

unvote

Actually I'll wait a bit.
Transcend