northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1248, wilky wrote:Contrary to my position over the past couple game days though I think I believe Game's cc here, i'm just going to re-read some of D3 but I think north/quick could be a scum partnership. Will have a post up in the next couple hours showing my reasoning
are you serious here? this was quite obviously scum game's only chance at surviving a lynch today - i'm not sure how you can possibly believe that. even more, what motivation would i have as scum to just flat out claim bulletproof here? like, it puts me into a 1v1 that i really didn't need to put myself into - it just doesn't make sense.

please think about this: we have a really easy win here as long as you just give it some thought.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1250, northsidegal wrote:are you serious here? this was quite obviously scum game's only chance at surviving a lynch today - i'm not sure how you can possibly believe that. even more, what motivation would i have as scum to just flat out claim bulletproof here? like, it puts me into a 1v1 that i really didn't need to put myself into - it just doesn't make sense.
What a load of shit
The motivation is obvious - if you didn't claim then 1 person would've just been cleared. It doesn't matter whether you were going to do it at the beginning of the day or after the claim, you still had to do it
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1250, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1248, wilky wrote:Contrary to my position over the past couple game days though I think I believe Game's cc here, i'm just going to re-read some of D3 but I think north/quick could be a scum partnership. Will have a post up in the next couple hours showing my reasoning
are you serious here? this was quite obviously scum game's only chance at surviving a lynch today - i'm not sure how you can possibly believe that. even more, what motivation would i have as scum to just flat out claim bulletproof here? like, it puts me into a 1v1 that i really didn't need to put myself into - it just doesn't make sense.

please think about this: we have a really easy win here as long as you just give it some thought.
This actually sounds decent.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am

Post by gameplay506 »

And what's even better is that following your style you choose to completely ignore my posts and go for appealing to the group
Meh

Pedit: You cant actually be serious quick
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1251, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1250, northsidegal wrote:are you serious here? this was quite obviously scum game's only chance at surviving a lynch today - i'm not sure how you can possibly believe that. even more, what motivation would i have as scum to just flat out claim bulletproof here? like, it puts me into a 1v1 that i really didn't need to put myself into - it just doesn't make sense.
What a load of shit
The motivation is obvious - if you didn't claim then 1 person would've just been cleared. It doesn't matter whether you were going to do it at the beginning of the day or after the claim, you still had to do it
this doesn't make sense - if i was scum one person being cleared would not be a big enough deal for me to get myself into a 1v1. even more, look at my claim - first post of the day, literally no ambiguity. i didn't wait for someone else to claim first to see if they were an easy target to 1v1, i didn't wait until it was convenient, i just claimed.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:40 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1253, gameplay506 wrote:And what's even better is that following your style you choose to completely ignore my posts and go for appealing to the group
Meh

yeah - i know for a fact that you're scum, so there's not a lot of point interacting with you all that much. i'm just trying to make sure that everyone else here sees the obvious - you're lying.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1025, northsidegal wrote:a no lynch is pointless. for one, thor will probably just be killed, which doesn't really help us. if we assume the doctor saves thor then we still haven't really learned anything, especially given that there's the possibility of a 1 shot bulletproof. the people likely to die are also the people unlikely to be lynched, so it doesn't narrow the pool down.

someone will have to explain this to me.
if anyone still doubts me at this point, me being bulletproof is part of the reason why i didn't want a no-lynch yesterday: i knew that there wasn't a doctor, so i figured that thor would just die.

VOTE: gameplay
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:43 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1254, northsidegal wrote:this doesn't make sense - if i was scum one person being cleared would not be a big enough deal for me to get myself into a 1v1. even more, look at my claim - first post of the day, literally no ambiguity. i didn't wait for someone else to claim first to see if they were an easy target to 1v1, i didn't wait until it was convenient, i just claimed.
Lol
How exactly is clearing one player not a big deal for scum?
And ye what I've been saying. You have to do it.
Better early so that you can push that argument than later
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1199, northsidegal wrote:i've been thinking about it a bit and i think i'm actually okay with the no-lynch that seems inevitable at this point. it makes a bit more sense to me now.
In post 1256, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1025, northsidegal wrote:a no lynch is pointless. for one, thor will probably just be killed, which doesn't really help us. if we assume the doctor saves thor then we still haven't really learned anything, especially given that there's the possibility of a 1 shot bulletproof. the people likely to die are also the people unlikely to be lynched, so it doesn't narrow the pool down.

if anyone still doubts me at this point,
me being bulletproof is part of the reason why i didn't want a no-lynch yesterday:
i knew that there wasn't a doctor, so i figured that thor would just die.

Lynch all liars, was it?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1257, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1254, northsidegal wrote:this doesn't make sense - if i was scum one person being cleared would not be a big enough deal for me to get myself into a 1v1. even more, look at my claim - first post of the day, literally no ambiguity. i didn't wait for someone else to claim first to see if they were an easy target to 1v1, i didn't wait until it was convenient, i just claimed.
Lol
How exactly is clearing one player not a big deal for scum?
And ye what I've been saying. You have to do it.
Better early so that you can push that argument than later
read carefully - not a big enough deal for me to place myself into a 1v1. also, not really buying it on the wifom - if i were scum it would've been more beneficial for me to wait and see if the bulletproof was an easy target for a 1v1. i didn't
need
to make it first post for the sake of argumentation, i could've just said i was waiting to see if scum would reveal yourself. what you're saying doesn't make sense.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1258, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1199, northsidegal wrote:i've been thinking about it a bit and i think i'm actually okay with the no-lynch that seems inevitable at this point. it makes a bit more sense to me now.

if anyone still doubts me at this point,
me being bulletproof is part of the reason why i didn't want a no-lynch yesterday:
i knew that there wasn't a doctor, so i figured that thor would just die.

Lynch all liars, was it?
hahahahaha, are you joking? read - "i've been thinking about it a bit ... it makes a bit more sense to me now." i realized that it wasn't so bad at the end of the day yesterday, because i figured that scum had to account for the chance of a doctor anyways. turns out that i was wrong, but it hasn't really made a huge difference - we've still got this, even without thor.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:51 am

Post by northsidegal »

like i actually just quoted the post where i clearly didn't want a no lynch and you're calling me a liar for changing my mind. i can quote a few more posts of me questioning a no-lynch, if you'd like.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:51 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1255, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1253, gameplay506 wrote:And what's even better is that following your style you choose to completely ignore my posts and go for appealing to the group
Meh

yeah - i know for a fact that you're scum, so there's not a lot of point interacting with you all that much. i'm just trying to make sure that everyone else here sees the obvious - you're lying.
You saw no point in addressing my arguments against your case either
You scared that I am just going to get you more caught in your bullshit?

Pedit: Given that the pool of players goes down to 4, half of them being scum a 1v1 is preferable. And no, the only not easy target would've been Derpy and it isn't hard to see he isn't a pr by the way he has played this game.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:54 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I like it how chill you were the past days and when shit goes down you lose your temper.
You are doing a really great job at proving you are scum lol
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Quick »

I am going to try and get some shut eye for a few hours and then I will come back here and start working on my post.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:11 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1262, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1255, northsidegal wrote:
Meh

You saw no point in addressing my arguments against your case either
You scared that I am just going to get you more caught in your bullshit?

Pedit: Given that the pool of players goes down to 4, half of them being scum a 1v1 is preferable. And no, the only not easy target would've been Derpy and it isn't hard to see he isn't a pr by the way he has played this game.
first of all, i'm not even sure where today i've been ignoring your arguments. second, this isn't an argument either - you're just trying to take cheap shots to attack my credibility.
In post 1263, gameplay506 wrote:I like it how chill you were the past days and when shit goes down you lose your temper.
You are doing a really great job at proving you are scum lol
the lack of self-awareness is astounding. by the way, not sure how you're getting me losing my temper from anywhere. i'm pretty happy that most of the stress of self-doubt has been taken away from this lylo.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1265, northsidegal wrote:first of all, i'm not even sure where today i've been ignoring your arguments. second, this isn't an argument either - you're just trying to take cheap shots to attack my credibility.
We both know I am not talking about today. And no I am not taking cheap shots, I am just replying to your arguments and proving them wrong.
In post 1265, northsidegal wrote:the lack of self-awareness is astounding. by the way, not sure how you're getting me losing my temper from anywhere. i'm pretty happy that most of the stress of self-doubt has been taken away from this lylo.
That hysteric laugh from a few posts ago sure says something completely different.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:21 am

Post by wilky »

In post 838, northsidegal wrote:by the way, for anyone who townreads thor, me and quick should be cleared as at least not scumpartners given that we're both online at once now without hammering.

you should really unvote by the way, derpy.
An early quote by North in D3, trying to clear herself and quick. This was despite the quick hammer not being possible at that point. I initially picked it up as scummy then put it down to North's math being wrong.
In post 878, Apple Jack wrote:considering it had already been discussed that a quick hammer couldn't happen before you made that post, I am not sure I buy that you didn't realize it
A quote from Derpy mentioning that the quick hammer not being possible at that time had already been discussed before North tried to clear herself and Quick.

In post 871, wilky wrote:
In post 719, taiho wrote:Well, ik you all live in a dif time zone than me, i'll use this time to look into players' iso. Though i did read all posts up to this point.
Going by memory..

Derpy is town, imo, that has not changed.
Thor is mechanically cleared due to no cc.
This is better left for tomorrow, as night actions will speak for themselves.
Both derpy and thor lost a lot of time arguing with each others.
Quick - i don't like the way he voted derpy today, same with him voting shea on the start of d2; -.- you don't vote someone while agreeing with voting along with that someone the previous day smh.
Gameplay - had not done much, while his posts are not little in quantity. He was the one who defended ucv about the scum slip, and the fishy activity. It may aswell have been scum whiteknighting town so he have a reason to attack ucv's attackers. The problem is hes at l-1 now and i can't see who might be his partner? Simply because he's not being defended. [...]

Following on from NSG post about clearing NSG and Quick I noticed this from Taiho in her ISO. Scumreading Quick here and theres a few posts on her ISO where she scumreads CS (NSG's spot) mainly due to the hammer.

Could taiho have figured out the scum pairing and been NK'd for that reason?
A post I made in D3 mentioning that Taiho's scumreads were Quick/north (or North's slot anyway)
In post 911, Quick wrote:Thor, I'd like to know your read on North. What about my slot was worse than blastoise when you looked at the VC's?
Quick asking for reads on his scum partner? Jazzing it up with some BS about VC's that if anyone wants to read back Thor never actually mentioned and argued that with Quick.
In post 1016, Quick wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

This is what we should do at this point.
Quick went for this No Lynch after Game started pushing North. Derpy joked that he wanted the No Lynch because of pressure being put on Game insinuating that Game was his partner but I think now it was because Game was putting pressure on North.

In post 1181, Quick wrote:I prolly feel best about North prolly.
Quick's only townread (discarding Thor due to his claim/no cc).

Again North asking for a no-lynch but this was after pressure was being put on Quick this time.

if anyone still doubts me at this point, me being bulletproof is part of the reason why i didn't want a no-lynch yesterday: i knew that there wasn't a doctor, so i figured that thor would just die.

As Game already mentioned whilst I was preparing this vote you said that a no-lynch "makes a bit more sense" towards the ends of D3. Doesn't matter if you were against it to begin with (funnily enough you were against it when all pressure was on game, but when pressure shifted on to quick a no lynch was a good option).

This is just some stuff from D3 I haven't even begun reading before then too look for any connections between the two.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:39 am

Post by northsidegal »

wilky, stop. you're confbiasing yourself - you're looking back at yesterday with the purpose of finding everything that would incriminate me and quick instead of looking at it objectively.
In post 1267, wilky wrote:
In post 838, northsidegal wrote:by the way, for anyone who townreads thor, me and quick should be cleared as at least not scumpartners given that we're both online at once now without hammering.

An early quote by North in D3, trying to clear herself and quick. This was despite the quick hammer not being possible at that point. I initially picked it up as scummy then put it down to North's math being wrong.
In post 878, Apple Jack wrote:considering it had already been discussed that a quick hammer couldn't happen before you made that post, I am not sure I buy that you didn't realize it
A quote from Derpy mentioning that the quick hammer not being possible at that time had already been discussed before North tried to clear herself and Quick.
it was my math being wrong. i've already responded to this, here's a quote:
In post 877, northsidegal wrote:
In post 866, wilky wrote:

It would take 4 to lynch today though so why does it clear you in any way?
oh, that's my mistake. i assumed that in both mylo and lylo scum could quickhammer for the win.
consider that any scum plan you ascribe to me based off this mistake would have required nobody to notice exactly what you just noticed.
In post 896, northsidegal wrote:
even better - don't just consider that any scum plan based off my mistake would rely on nobody noticing that i'm wrong, but also consider that it relies on nobody noticing something
that had already been said in the thread

by the way, gameplay's reaction reads to me like scum surprised to still be around rather than town happy to be alive. still okay with a lynch there.
Again North asking for a no-lynch but this was after pressure was being put on Quick this time.
this wasn't me asking for a no-lynch, this was me saying that i was okay with the inevitable no-lynch - keep in mind that this post was made like 10 minutes before deadline. i mean seriously, come on.

As Game already mentioned whilst I was preparing this vote you said that a no-lynch "makes a bit more sense" towards the ends of D3. Doesn't matter if you were against it to begin with (funnily enough you were against it when all pressure was on game, but when pressure shifted on to quick a no lynch was a good option).

This is just some stuff from D3 I haven't even begun reading before then too look for any connections between the two.
there was no "pressure" on quick when i made that post - it was literally already inevitable that a no-lynch would happen.

seriously wilky, you're making me doubt the gameplay/quick team. are you gameplay's partner? just think about it -
why
would i do anything that i've done as scum? why claim bulletproof?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1268, northsidegal wrote:wilky, stop. you're confbiasing yourself - you're looking back at yesterday with the purpose of finding everything that would incriminate me and quick instead of looking at it objectively.

it was my math being wrong. i've already responded to this, here's a quote:
In post 877, northsidegal wrote:
In post 866, wilky wrote:

It would take 4 to lynch today though so why does it clear you in any way?
oh, that's my mistake. i assumed that in both mylo and lylo scum could quickhammer for the win.
consider that any scum plan you ascribe to me based off this mistake would have required nobody to notice exactly what you just noticed.
In post 896, northsidegal wrote:
even better - don't just consider that any scum plan based off my mistake would rely on nobody noticing that i'm wrong, but also consider that it relies on nobody noticing something
that had already been said in the thread

by the way, gameplay's reaction reads to me like scum surprised to still be around rather than town happy to be alive. still okay with a lynch there.
this wasn't me asking for a no-lynch, this was me saying that i was okay with the inevitable no-lynch - keep in mind that this post was made like 10 minutes before deadline. i mean seriously, come on.

there was no "pressure" on quick when i made that post - it was literally already inevitable that a no-lynch would happen.

seriously wilky, you're making me doubt the gameplay/quick team. are you gameplay's partner? just think about it -
why
would i do anything that i've done as scum? why claim bulletproof?

No conf bias at all, but when game cc'ed you a lot of things did seem to fall into place in my head. I haven't completely cleared Game yet hence why I never followed with a vote but to me it doesn't look good here for you.

I don't know why you would claim bullet proof as scum that would be on you to make that decision. If you are not scum why are there quite a few things that point to both you and quick as partners just in the last day alone?

Also, I point out the possible connection of you and Game then suddenly i'm Game's partner? If I was Game's partner would we both be pushing a lynch on each other in mylo anyway? What benefits would scum have with bussing there partner in mylo?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1269, wilky wrote:No conf bias at all, but when game cc'ed you a lot of things did seem to fall into place in my head. I haven't completely cleared Game yet hence why I never followed with a vote but to me it doesn't look good here for you.
what would it take for you to townread me? i'm serious here - i was so happy when game counterclaimed me because it essentially solved the game and removed all of the self-doubt i had. this game seemed entirely solved, and i'm going to need you to believe me if town has any chance of winning this.
I don't know why you would claim bullet proof as scum that would be on you to make that decision. If you are not scum why are there quite a few things that point to both you and quick as partners just in the last day alone?
i'm not asking you to tell me what my thought process is, i'm asking you to consider how realistic it is for me to fake claim bulletproof as scum here. what motivation would i have to do it? there's no good answer to that question, and the reason is because i'm not scum and i'm not fake claiming here.

maybe quick was intentionally trying to make it look like we were partners - it's a common scum strategy. maybe you're just seeing connections where there really isn't anything. plus, please give me some more credit that if i were scum i wouldn't make the most obvious, basic-level plays that you're implying that i made here.
Also, I point out the possible connection of you and Game then suddenly i'm Game's partner? If I was Game's partner would we both be pushing a lynch on each other in mylo anyway? What benefits would scum have with bussing there partner in mylo?
it was a rhetorical device - i'm trying to show you how unreasonable you're being.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Apple Jack »

There is literally no chance I’m lynching north over game. North’s play may have not been great but CS’s posts scream town.

Game/quick imo.
I love MUFFINS!!!
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

also, you'll have to explain this to me: where is this coming from? i mean, you were scumreading gameplay right before this - what did the claim change? i had already claimed bulletproof, what reasond do you have to believe gameplay over me here?

i'm a bit exasperated here and i hope derpy can back me up on this - this game was solved just a bit ago and now i'm getting concerned.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 1270, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1269, wilky wrote:No conf bias at all, but when game cc'ed you a lot of things did seem to fall into place in my head. I haven't completely cleared Game yet hence why I never followed with a vote but to me it doesn't look good here for you.
what would it take for you to townread me? i'm serious here - i was so happy when game counterclaimed me because it essentially solved the game and removed all of the self-doubt i had. this game seemed entirely solved, and i'm going to need you to believe me if town has any chance of winning this.
i'm not asking you to tell me what my thought process is, i'm asking you to consider how realistic it is for me to fake claim bulletproof as scum here. what motivation would i have to do it? there's no good answer to that question, and the reason is because i'm not scum and i'm not fake claiming here.

maybe quick was intentionally trying to make it look like we were partners - it's a common scum strategy. maybe you're just seeing connections where there really isn't anything. plus, please give me some more credit that if i were scum i wouldn't make the most obvious, basic-level plays that you're implying that i made here.
it was a rhetorical device - i'm trying to show you how unreasonable you're being.
What would it take for me to townread you? Maybe a bit more self belief in your answers instead of coming to me asking me what I want to here. As I said I haven't cleared Game here or I would've placed a vote on you. I'll be watching how the two of you interact throughout today whilst trying to figure out who the real 1sbp is.
In post 1272, northsidegal wrote:also, you'll have to explain this to me: where is this coming from? i mean, you were scumreading gameplay right before this - what did the claim change? i had already claimed bulletproof, what reasond do you have to believe gameplay over me here?

i'm a bit exasperated here and i hope derpy can back me up on this - this game was solved just a bit ago and now i'm getting concerned.
As above I haven't cleared game yet and will still put pressure on him aswell. I just feel that some stuff fell into place if you were to be scum.

fwiw I do like what you said about lynching scum as you knew there wasn't a doctor.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1273, wilky wrote:What would it take for me to townread you? Maybe a bit more self belief in your answers instead of coming to me asking me what I want to here. As I said I haven't cleared Game here or I would've placed a vote on you. I'll be watching how the two of you interact throughout today whilst trying to figure out who the real 1sbp is.
i fully believe in my answers, but that doesn't matter unless you do as well - unless quick is going to bus here (which i doubt), we need you to believe me if we're going to win this. like, the
only
way that town could possibly lose this game is if i can't convince you here - i hope you'll understand if i consider it important.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”