Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

he's not obvtown for this garbage this is just garbage play. he's obvtown for some of his reactions on day 2.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 pm

At the very least I'm not voting or going anywhere near him while I can't get a wagon on Toranaga because town is being bad.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:00 pm

scum in this game aren't the people who don't give a fuck they're the ones being scumfucks
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Smocaine »

yeah probably.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Still wanna know, for science.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:37 pm

And no Titus is super busy if you check her activity on site it's not exclusive to this game and it's nothing to do with our alignment.

If we were scum I would fake content from her to prevent us from being scumread for her inactiviyt.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9773326#p9773326]post 2808[/url], Smocaine wrote:Aronis, on a scale from -8 to 2, how many fucks are you giving this game?
that's a weird grading scale.

I'll go with -6
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 pm

In post 2813, Aronis wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9773326#p9773326]post 2808[/url], Smocaine wrote:Aronis, on a scale from -8 to 2, how many fucks are you giving this game?

I'll go with -6
why don't you vote Toranaga and not be a hindrance on the people who do care about winning
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2814, Radiant Moonlight wrote:

I'll go with -6
why don't you vote Toranaga and not be a hindrance on the people who do care about winning
why don't you give me a good reason that Toranaga's scum and explain why this is going to turn out differently than the Mulch and DiamondSentinel wagons
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Stalfos »

In post 2762, Radiant Moonlight wrote: I don't know how to change your read on me Key. I'm sorry if my response upset you but I'm really weary of scumreads like these and this isn't the first time you've berserk deathtunneled me so idek.
What a weird response. It's your lack of response that's bothering me, I don't see how you can make this comment and then the one where I was "crying about me not responding to her case", where you realise you... didn't respond. Certainly doesn't seem like you're town townreading me and trying to win.
In saying this, I do wonder if I'm giving you more ammunition to personify me as a child throwing a tantrum regarding all this getting upset and crying you seem to think I'm doing. What fun.

In post 2762, Radiant Moonlight wrote: I worked my ass off to change your read on me in the newbie and town still ended up losing and right now I don't have the energy to deal with you and Math.
You worked your ass off to change my read on you, yes, and you actually
succeeded
by the end of the day. Or at least you got me to ease off enough to realise the scum lynched D1 had spewed you town.
So I let you lynch the tracker's inno instead of trying to lynch you, and then I got NKed, you replaced out and town lost because your replacement didn't show up to vote in LyLo. Not sure how that has anything to do with this situation, except as AtE.

In post 2762, Radiant Moonlight wrote: If/when Toranaga flips scum you said you didn't think we were SvS: will you lay off me then?
Probably. At this point, I don't really think he will though.

Radiant Moonlight wrote:At the very least I'm not voting or going anywhere near him while I can't get a wagon on Toranaga because town is being bad.
Do you think it helps your cause to say things like this?

Man, I'm losing track of who's in this game.

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Stalfos »

N_M, you're still alive and in this game. Who's scum, apart from Ginngie?
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:45 pm

I don't think it matters anymore because town doesn't care and we're going to lose as a result.

Look at the votes on the wagon from Una and Aronis who got away with voting me by playing it off as a troll and tell me that this is a town motivated wagon.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 2815, Aronis wrote:
In post 2814, Radiant Moonlight wrote:

I'll go with -6
why don't you give me a good reason that Toranaga's scum and explain why this is going to turn out differently than the Mulch and DiamondSentinel wagons
They did? wtf
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Key there's a reason I reacted the way I did last game you're not going to stop scumreading me because of the way I play because you're not scumreading me because of the way I play, you're scumreading me because of what's in your head.
Everyone goes through this stage where they chain vote me every game pretty much and usually I try to avoid people who are doing this but it's a little late for that here so.

If you're scum, well played because I can't see it. But otherwise please just stop whatever you're doing where you think that you can read me off of the stuff that I fake most easily.
I don't have the energy to be godcarry in this game because I've been getting shit on since D1 of the game and I really just don't want to have to defend myself anymore.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:59 pm

At no point did I do anything to belittle you in the way that you're suggesting and you only see it that way because you're taking my frustration personally.

You're not the first person to react the way you are and you're not the last this is just an inevitable thing that I'm dealing with. This isn't about you this is about this being a constant thing that I'm just tired of.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

OMG I come back from Thanksgiving and people are pushing RM. Yay!

Maybe there is such a thing as Thanksgiving miracles and people listen to me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by camn »

Sorry guys I got to drinking this weekend :)

Did Moonlight drop another 1v1? Is that what I am seeing?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by camn »

Also, my thanksgiving resolution is to try and get more into this game.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2824, camn wrote:Also, my thanksgiving resolution is to try and get more into this game.
Do you give thanksgiving resolutions in the US?
What about New Years resolutions then?

I'm giving a sunday-resolution of trying to be more active in my other games until we get something done in this one.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:05 am

Post by camn »

No, we dont. But I just today was abashed at my lack of attention to this game overall... Which is unlike me. So I'ma try and be better.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:40 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm normally the kind of guy who would never flake a game unless IRL takes over..
This one I'm very disappointed on - I feel like I still have no clue where to go.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:54 am

So you vote park me instead?
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:12 am

In post 2773, Toranaga wrote:let's break this down:

1 - "There's no other wagons being created besides me/Theta but Toranaga's making a show of 'oh I dont know what I am doing' but he's parking his vote on a terrible wagon." If you're paid attention to my posting, you'll notice you and theta were my strongest scumreads regardless of who the wagons were, and I -think- I was either the first or second in your wagon initially. If I had a stronger scumread, that's who I'd be voting. My logic for being in and out of theta has been very detailed ITT, so you can say I'm making a show, but believe me it's a lot more boring than that as I try to figure out all your scummy ass alignments through metadiving and trying to read a mod edited sinking ship of a game.
2 - "Tor is from MU and with the playstyles there he's a lot more conscious of like wagon dynamics" Good that you're openly lying about my playstyle as I'm sure we haven't played enough there for you to even suggest how I play. I work out alignments through what people are posting and how they are interacting with each other, not by analyzing wagon dynamics. If I were to do that though, you have participated in the d1 and d2 mislynches, and you're currently voting a town player. Whatever wagon you've pushed for is on a villager. there is your analysis.
3 - "Further from the fact that the rest of scum aren't jumping on I am going to say that his townread on Theta Alpine is true." and you're talking about TMI! You have decided not only that I'm scum, but I'm scum spewing theta town when Theta's mislynch would look absolutely terrible for you and fucking inconsequential for my slot. When I'm the one who unvoted theta at L-1 and started townreading her when all it took was a single scum player outside of the theta wagon voting her to make a mislynch and end the day.
4 - "I think this is a scum defense of Theta that he's pushing unenthusiastically to let her go through and bolster his authority tomorrow." I know that on MS this type of reachy tunnel is viewed as towny, but I'll just respect you a little bit more than that and assume from this comment on that you're scum.

If I'm not pushing anything confidently in this game is because I'm uncertain, but if I was scum it would be because I want no accountability. When it comes to Theta, I let her out of a L-1 on a post where I say I'm officially townreading her, after already being pushed by smocaine for thinking she is town a page before. I'm by far the most implicated player in the game if theta flips scum. You know this because you're saying I only make sense doing this if theta is town, but would scum metadive town and let her out of l-1 to push the only other fucking dude who even cares about this game? Because even mathblade is just receiving way too many visitors to read 3 pages and try to figure anything out here.
1) You're still making a show of not knowing who you're voting by crying about not knowing who the scum are and getting Unabombah to do the same and letting Keychain and Mathblade take the fall for pushing on me. Mathblade has a literally 100% rate of misreading me when I'm scum and 100% rate of misreading me when I'm town and I know that you take the time to do research like that. Keychain over a smaller sample size has the same. You would not be sheeping their push on me when you have as little as you do to say about my alignment and when you're as uncertain as you claim to be.

2) You are an MU player by culture you pay more attention to counterwagon development and 'wagonomics.' I have seen several turbos and you've brought up this material to push on people. People on MS don't think of those terms in the same way that you do as a site we mostly ignore counterwagons and consider VCA shit because it's a meta of different scum play. I am saying nothing specific about your game play here.

3) Yes you positioned yourself well to profit off of a Theta CW and are trying to set me up to take the fall when the lynch goes through.
That's not TMI you just aren't as good of a scum player as you seem to think that you are: your collective hey I don't know what I'm doing let's mislynch the best player in the game isn't a next level strategy.

4) I'm not reaching anywhere and yes my tunneling you is strongly town indicative because I try to avoid 1v1s as scum, thanks for bringing it up.

AND YES YOU ARE THE MOST IMPLICATED PLAYER IF THETA FLIPS SCUM: THATS WHY I KNOW THAT SHE'S NOT FLIPPING SCUM.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”