Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Now we're getting somewhere
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Kunkstar isn't an acceptable lynch when maki is stuck in this cross with me, she thinks she can still get me out (or if kunk is scum what does that mean for chara?)
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 2026, Lycanfire wrote:I literally laid the framework out for Shuichi and asked him if he was sure re: day 1 wagon. He denied continually, but I knew he wanted Kunkstar too. I pointed out to him he was going to say something dumb. That's not chess, that's basic math. Three scum at the tail end of the wagon with his theory, yet he wants to make it seem like the collapse of the D1 Kunkstar wagon was nothing to be worried about.
As I've said repeatedly, I did not understand your point. I find your posts difficult to follow. You often assume I still know what you're talking about when I've long since forgotten.

Now that I understand the words you are saying, I still think you are nuts.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 am

In post 2032, Lycanfire wrote:Maki has solved the game and the all-town wagon succeeds :roll: no reason for her not to vote here, right?
Yeah, there wasn't.

I don't know why we got a sudden stream of unvotes. It looks to me like we had it right.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2091, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 2088, Chara wrote:
In post 2082, Lycanfire wrote:Chara who is the third because I'm seeing some complications with scum kunkstar
it's either Dunn, Diamond, or Shuichi. there are problems with all of them.
if kunkstar is scum and Maki is town, though, you're scum.
but i find that unlikely.
both diamond and shuichi have hard pressed kunkstar. diamond peaced out for the entire tour de force, came back and gave his blessings on kunkstar. shuichi has pressed forward in face of all logic. meanwhile, dunnstral and maki are crossvoting.
Hi there. That's me. Anyways, I told you guys, I was gonna be mostly MIA until today. I'll be back some more, but school's ramping up right before finals. But I should be more active now than I was last week.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am

In post 2101, Dunnstral wrote:Kunkstar isn't an acceptable lynch when maki is stuck in this cross with me, she thinks she can still get me out (or if kunk is scum what does that mean for chara?)
Don't be stupid. A scum lynch ends the game.

But perhaps you know that!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 2075, Chara wrote:but, no. it still doesn't work. if kunk is town, Maki can't be scum. they have to be the same alignment, scum or town. because scum Maki hammers then sacrifices herself.
kunk could be scum with Maki town, but Maki can't be scum with kunk town.
I think this ends up being my thoughts on Maki after all that just went down. There's no opportunity cost for scum Maki hammering there with the mechanics.
Welcome to the Network.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am

I hate all of you.

I'll hate you so, so, so much more if you end up mislynching me on a future day.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:42 am

In post 2103, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2032, Lycanfire wrote:Maki has solved the game and the all-town wagon succeeds :roll: no reason for her not to vote here, right?
Yeah, there wasn't.

I don't know why we got a sudden stream of unvotes. It looks to me like we had it right.
Wholeheartedly agree. Curious why both Kaede and Maki were super hesitant to vote kunkstar. The more and more I see, the more and more this doesn't quite add up. My null!scummies are doing more scummy things than my scumreads right now (Well, more than you, Shuichi. Kunkstar continues to be a scumfuck)....

PEdit: Hate is too strong a word for someone you just don't like, Shuichi.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:42 am

The only reason I'll even consider ever voting Chara is that she's suddenly bumped me into the mislynch pool after her earlier posts.

As she's pointed out her tone all game couldn't have been more town.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:44 am

In post 2075, Chara wrote:but, no. it still doesn't work. if kunk is town, Maki can't be scum. they have to be the same alignment, scum or town. because scum Maki hammers then sacrifices herself.
kunk could be scum with Maki town, but Maki can't be scum with kunk town.
I want to point out that quickhammering guarantees that the quickhammerer will be the sacrifice. So this line of logic can't be relied upon. They could be scum that didn't want to be sacrificed that night. Or they just wanted to leave their sacrifice open to conversation.

I've run through all of the theory/strategery on this game multiple times in my head and you just run into a whole load of WIFOM issues.
“Why was I chosen?'
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2103, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I don't know why we got a sudden stream of unvotes. It looks to me like we had it right.
it's probably just that kunkstar and Maki are both scum, and my paranoia was misplaced, but that means kunkstar/Maki/Dunnstral is the team.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:10 am

Lycan is not impossible.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 2103, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I don't know why we got a sudden stream of unvotes. It looks to me like we had it right.
So where are your reads?, if we did have it right it means that everyone that was voting kunk + maki are town.
Sorry, it's just that we were discussing the possibility of Lycan town meaning scum Kunk never getting lynched then Maki comes in with the hammer threat and paranoia took the best out of me.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Chara »

this sort of play doesn't suit me at all, does it.
Shuichi: you're not in my mislynch pool. the only way i'd consider lynching you is if a bunch of flips presented me with a situation where you had to be scum. if you're not scum it just won't happen like that, so it's fine. i also would rather be proven right regarding my townread of you.

: you're... probably right.

i'm caught between kunkstar and Maki both being scum, and kunkstar being scum while Maki is town who insists on posting in such a way that i think she's scum having a laugh. or town having a laugh because she knows we're wrong about her. kunkstar being town while Maki is scum is... a strange situation. despite what Diamond says in , even though i said it sounded right.
i'd just like a flip. can we even flip kunkstar?

Dunnstral: are you actually suggesting i'm scum with kunkstar? haha.
why is only Maki an acceptable lynch? there are three scum.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:20 am

In post 2113, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
So where are your reads?, if we did have it right it means that everyone that was voting kunk + maki are town.
Sorry, it's just that we were discussing the possibility of Lycan town meaning scum Kunk never getting lynched then Maki comes in with the hammer threat and paranoia took the best out of me.
I guess I don't get why you'd be paranoid about her not hammering.

It's not possible to say whether she was the missing town vote or not voting her buddy.

My reads remain as they were: makidunn/diamond/kunkstar. However I acknowledge they are clearly wrong given diamond's vote placement and am open to alternatives. lycan scum is more appealing tome than you or chara, so I can accept it since that's kind of what it looks like is happening.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2113, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Sorry, it's just that we were discussing the possibility of Lycan town meaning scum Kunk never getting lynched then Maki comes in with the hammer threat and paranoia took the best out of me.
i'm quite annoyed that this happened to me, too. if Maki had actually hammered, it wouldn't have mattered.
kunkstar is scum and Maki is town, Lycan is scum in spite of my read. but Maki didn't hammer, and we only have her word that she would, so it's unclear.
it's entirely possible for kunkstar to be scum, Lycan to be town, and Maki to be scum with kunkstar. it would mean (ignore what i said last night, that was dumb) Dunnstral is absolutely the last buddy, and Maki didn't hammer her buddy.

the other situation is kunkstar scum, Maki town, and Lycan is scum with kunkstar. that still means Dunnstral is the buddy. it also means scum nearly lost there.

kunkstar/Maki/Dunnstral
kunkstar/Lycan/Dunnstral

if kunkstar is town then it opens up a bunch of unfortunate possibilities, but Lycan is also very likely town if that's the case.

this really isn't my style at all. :<
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

VOTE: kunkstar
I have decided.
Never.Taking.This.Vote.Off

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Feel like at best, this is scum and we win, and if this is town it gives a lot of information to begin with, so i dont mind giving scum a point if that's the case.

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: kunkstar
kunkstar/Maki/Dunnstral. gross
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Chara »

what is it about this game that makes me hammer things? it's not something i really find myself doing, usually.
i suppose it's because i'm either on the front of the wagon or i don't vote on it at all, but in this game inaction means losing.

also, i did mean to say kunkstar/Lycan/Dunnstral, haha.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

He isnt hammered, Maki switched to Lycan, he's just back at L-1

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Chara »

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so she did.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Chara »

Maki, make good on re-voting kunkstar or you're scum with him.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 am

In post 2114, Chara wrote:this sort of play doesn't suit me at all, does it.
Shuichi: you're not in my mislynch pool. the only way i'd consider lynching you is if a bunch of flips presented me with a situation where you had to be scum. if you're not scum it just won't happen like that, so it's fine. i also would rather be proven right regarding my townread of you.

: you're... probably right.

i'm caught between kunkstar and Maki both being scum, and kunkstar being scum while Maki is town who insists on posting in such a way that i think she's scum having a laugh. or town having a laugh because she knows we're wrong about her. kunkstar being town while Maki is scum is... a strange situation. despite what Diamond says in , even though i said it sounded right.
i'd just like a flip. can we even flip kunkstar?

Dunnstral: are you actually suggesting i'm scum with kunkstar? haha.
why is only Maki an acceptable lynch? there are three scum.
I'm not saying it's not strange. I just believe that, the way their interactions are going, it seems like the most likely case.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”