northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm going to take this pagetop to reiterate that as long as we lynch scum today (and not pm), we should have this game won.

the mafia and the serial killer are forced into a prisoner's dilemna scenario - each either shoots town or shoots the other. the one who chooses to defect and shoot the other is the only one who survives and has a chance at winning the game - their only choice really is to shoot the other cannibal, otherwise they run the risk of dying themselves for a guaranteed loss.

even if both choose to defect, neither still wins - the townie left in the 1/1/1 situation should let the day end in a no-lynch, where again both are forced to shoot each other during the night. (if scum, for whatever reason, chose to shoot the townie, that would be conceding the game to the other scum who chose to shoot them.)

we have this game won, i'm sure of it, and i actually really love how it's all worked out. we were in a pretty bad spot coming into today and even without any cannibal flips, having lynched town two days in a row and with our dietician dead, we can still pull it off.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: math

eagerly awaiting other people's comments on this.

we're going to need everyone alive who isn't mafia to vote on this - i need everyone to understand and be okay with it.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: Mathblade
Fitz, it's on your shoulders tonight. Don't let us down.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just got home fml

Gut is north and assemblr if Fitz and not Mafia are Town.

Will catch up after dinner fml.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 975, northsidegal wrote:i'm going to take this pagetop to reiterate that as long as we lynch scum today (and not pm), we should have this game won.

the mafia and the serial killer are forced into a prisoner's dilemna scenario - each either shoots town or shoots the other. the one who chooses to defect and shoot the other is the only one who survives and has a chance at winning the game - their only choice really is to shoot the other cannibal, otherwise they run the risk of dying themselves for a guaranteed loss.

even if both choose to defect, neither still wins - the townie left in the 1/1/1 situation should let the day end in a no-lynch, where again both are forced to shoot each other during the night. (if scum, for whatever reason, chose to shoot the townie, that would be conceding the game to the other scum who chose to shoot them.)

we have this game won, i'm sure of it, and i actually really love how it's all worked out. we were in a pretty bad spot coming into today and even without any cannibal flips, having lynched town two days in a row and with our dietician dead, we can still pull it off.
You need SO MUCH ROPE
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 974, northsidegal wrote:okay, i'm just gonna start talking because if i start worrying too much about being concise or formatting then i'll never post anything.

it's certainly a possibility that both scum and the sk shot porkens and the roleblock isn't necessarily a guilty. what
is
a guilty for me, though, was math's reaction. i feel like a townie in this situation would have pushed that point a lot; as it was, this was math's reaction:
In post 913, MathBlade wrote:
In post 911, havingfitz wrote:
In post 908, MathBlade wrote:PM Fitz assemblr boom done:
Wrong. I'm the roleblocker.

I blocked Goedel N1 and you (MB) N2.

You're scum ;)
Wrong I am Town and Not Mafia already crumbed assembler scum. ;) Try harder.
In post 921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 852, havingfitz wrote:
In post 851, MathBlade wrote:
In post 850, havingfitz wrote:
In post 829, MathBlade wrote:SK by setup has one shot night proof.
D'oh. Correct.
Hi probTown.

Got a read wall?
amTown
NSG
Porkens
Not_Mafia
Math
Goedel/PM/Assembler

Porkens could be sk or scum that hit vig and stole role but doubtful as he'll probably be sorted tonight if legit.

Really think 2 scum and sk are in bottom 4 listed. Unless fingers crossed one of the nks hit scum.
Wrong FYI Fitz isn't the roleblocker or he'd have blocked assemblr or PM.
In post 928, MathBlade wrote:...

This is bullshit.

I am Town Fitz is scum.

We should lynch claimed scum today.

This isn't hard.
In post 932, MathBlade wrote:Like mafia 101
Never trust a fucking guilty in lylo because it is fucking fake.
trying to attack your credibility, desperately trying to get the lynch in that we know wins scum the game. math doesn't seem to care about clearing up a misconception, all he cares about is getting the lynch through, any way possible. town in this situation would want to sort things out - i don't see that anywhere.

wow, i started this post with still some suspicion that i could be wrong on math scum and i'm ending it absolutely confident that i'm right.
lol I have been AT WORK.

There is no misconception to clear up you are just wrong there is no dilemma.

Scum will never in any world shoot the SK period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like Fitz thinks I am guilty because he blocked a VT congratufuckinglations.

Now I am eating dinner.

Peace out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 980, MathBlade wrote:lol I have been AT WORK.

i never criticized you anywhere for your activity.

what do you call fitz's statement that he blocked you and you're scum, then? i mean, if you were actually a vt who got blocked, why didn't you push that point more?

if scum don't shoot the serial killer they are guaranteed to lose - i'm not sure why you keep pushing this point. even more, what do you suggest as our alternative? like, it's all but confirmed that we have 2 scum still alive - trying to fit the nightkills such that there's only one scum alive now leads to nonsensical conclusions.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

north and assembler are scum together and not even trying to hide it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 979, MathBlade wrote:You need SO MUCH ROPE
also, i usually don't like it when people say this about themselves, but i'm obvious town right now. if we lynch pm and two scum are alive (a certainty), then town loses. why would i make that point clear instead of just pushing for the serial killers lynch, like you've been doing?
In post 886, northsidegal wrote:by the way, i'm hesitating a bit before voting pm. i think it's safe to assume now that pm is the serial killer, but let's say we lynch him today. if we're in the unfortunate scenario where 2 scum are still alive, that puts us at 3/2/1 for today. lynching to go into the night with 3/2 ends up losing us the game. if the dietician is still alive then i think we need results outed.

why do i try to get pm to reveal more information for us before his lynch if i'm scum? if i'm scum i win the game just by lynching him.
In post 888, northsidegal wrote:by the way, pmysterious - you should really just claim and tell us who you've killed and what their alignment / roles were. it's your only chance at winning this game - lie and you're lynched anyways, tell the truth and we may end up lynching scum instead of you today.
what's your case on me? i'm not the one pushing the lynch that loses town the game.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 983, Not_Mafia wrote:north and assembler are scum together and not even trying to hide it
i have three possibilities for the scumteam right now, in order of confidence:
math/assemble
math/nm
asssemble/nm

assemble's willingness to go along in gave me serious pause but i'm still confident in this lynch.

anything else to say?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

assembler's scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i believe you.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because you're his partner
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 988, Not_Mafia wrote:Because you're his partner
why would i do any of the things that i've mentioned as scum?

even if you believe that i'm trying to get a mislynch on math to win the game -
even if you believe that
- scum still don't win unless pm also shoots a townie. if i was scum i'd be trying to get the serial killer lynched, instantly winning the game for scum (just like math is doing).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

assembler is scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 982, northsidegal wrote:
In post 980, MathBlade wrote:lol I have been AT WORK.

i never criticized you anywhere for your activity.

what do you call fitz's statement that he blocked you and you're scum, then? i mean, if you were actually a vt who got blocked, why didn't you push that point more?

if scum don't shoot the serial killer they are guaranteed to lose - i'm not sure why you keep pushing this point. even more, what do you suggest as our alternative? like, it's all but confirmed that we have 2 scum still alive - trying to fit the nightkills such that there's only one scum alive now leads to nonsensical conclusions.
This is a lie. You said I'm not clearing up the misconception (again I reiterate there isn't one). I hadn't posted since I had gone to work. This means this "misconception" I hadn't have addressed had to have occurred when I wasn't posting as it sure as hell wasn't brought up when I was.

I already addressed it. Scum is one of two teams Fitz and NM or you and Assembler. I already said he had a bad "guilty" but he's expressed intent no matter what I say or do he's voting me. So I'm just doing what I can with a game that's pretty much lost.

If scum don't shoot the serial killer they are guaranteed the win. Like this is obvious. I already explained it. I'm not going around in circles with you on this when you're absolutely stuck in your ways.

Trying to fit the night kills with one scum dead works IF Porkens is a liar which scum wouldn't CC as that is stupid.

I'm telling you both mafia and the SK shot Porkens. When I flip town because of the "guilty" this will become clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by PMysterious »

I'm all in for a Math lynch. I see him as Scum.

VOTE: Math L -1, Fitz, this is your hammer.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 991, MathBlade wrote:This is a lie. You said I'm not clearing up the misconception (again I reiterate there isn't one). I hadn't posted since I had gone to work. This means this "misconception" I hadn't have addressed had to have occurred when I wasn't posting as it sure as hell wasn't brought up when I was.
the "misconception" i was referring to was fitz's "guilty" on you due to the roleblock. that wasn't anything new, that was something you had a chance to respond to. what i'm saying is that you didn't take your chance when you had it. if you think that i'm accusing you for not responding when you didn't have the chance to, you're misinterpreting what i'm saying - that's just a fact.
If scum don't shoot the serial killer they are guaranteed the win. Like this is obvious. I already explained it. I'm not going around in circles with you on this when you're absolutely stuck in your ways.
you're just flat out wrong here - let's say scum shoot town and the serial killer shoots scum. how are scum "guaranteed the win" in that situation? i bet your response to this will be along the lines of "the serial killer wouldn't shoot scum". you can't make conclusive statements like this while disregarding the scenarios that disprove you.
Trying to fit the night kills with one scum dead works IF Porkens is a liar which scum wouldn't CC as that is stupid.

I'm telling you both mafia and the SK shot Porkens. When I flip town because of the "guilty" this will become clear.
why would porkens lie? like i said, believing that only one scum is alive requires believing nonsensical realities. it doesn't make sense.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 992, PMysterious wrote:I'm all in for a Math lynch. I see him as Scum.

VOTE: Math L -1, Fitz, this is your hammer.
Them please.

It's the least you can do if you're gonna blatantly scumside.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

SK won't shoot scum.

Not in their interest.

Again you're proposing scum are dumb and then asking me to assume it and I won't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

Math...why aren't you scum?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 990, Not_Mafia wrote:assembler is scum
Is this seriously all you can say?
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 996, havingfitz wrote:Math...why aren't you scum?
1) VT role PM
2) Not self hammering
3) My arguments have always been protown

Sorry will do more later I gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

Here comes the page top.
Last edited by CommKnight on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Return to “Completed Open Games”