Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2524, Bulbazak wrote:@Ginngie: How much of that aggressive Chess-like garbage that she spewed matches what she's said to you?
huh?

I don't fully understand your question so I dont know how to answer it that well.

you talking about her rage quit and her wanting to leave MS regarding mafia games?

or in game content that I dont know specifically what you're talking about?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2523, Bulbazak wrote:I don't think that replace out is alignment indicative. I think that as town or scum, Alisae was genuinely frustrated. I would have a whole other level of disappointed if she replaced out for tactical reasons.
Is this like the first post in 2500 posts that i agree with?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Transcend »

From you of course
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Toto »

We are not lynching alisae slot. Im sorry you cant see that simple fact. Scum dont rage quit like they did.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2528, Toto wrote:We are not lynching alisae slot. Im sorry you cant see that simple fact. Scum dont rage quit like they did.
This can be so easily disproved that I'm going to hope and pray you actually tell me why you townread the slot by play before I force a powerlynch on you after we lynch Desp in C.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Transcend »

It isn't my number one lynch in that group anyways

I have a guilty on Desperado
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

and after I quite literally explain that they hate playing mafia on this site and you spew the same bullshit is quite annoying.

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Toto »

K. Prove it. Find a game where scum rage quits like that. Scum rage quit for other reasons. This is not one of them.

I can show you 4 games where I replaced into similar slots. They were all town.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2530, Transcend wrote:I have a guilty on Desperado
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop Toto
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Ginngie: Alisae was starting to use an abrasive technique that I think she picked up from watching other players. She was using it to completely discredit and disregard other players or lines of questioning in this game. I've personally never seen that come from town Alisae before, and her thought process didn't make sense to me given what I know about her. I also felt that her rant was a little too extreme and laced with the same aggressiveness that I had noted as off and uncharacteristic. You saw something off there as well, because you were pushing her on those inconsistencies. Is that consistent with her townplay? Is that level of aggressiveness and bitterness that she displayed prior to replacing out line up with what you've seen when you've personally talked to her?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2532, Toto wrote:K. Prove it. Find a game where scum rage quits like that. Scum rage quit for other reasons. This is not one of them.

I can show you 4 games where I replaced into similar slots. They were all town.
Subject: Civilization Mafia [GAME OVER]
Drixx wrote:
@mod: replace out. I will totally trash your game otherwise. Some people apparently believe I'm obligated to stay chained to my desk and read their worthless drivel at a clip of nearly 1,000 posts a day, even when I'm playing a LYLO at the end of a 13k post game and they
can go look
and see that I was sacrificing sleep as it was.

Sorry to the folks on the playlist that I was looking forward to playing with. Catch ya'll in another time and place.

Congrats to the assclowns for getting me to replace out for 2nd time ever.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Transcend »

Hello guys?

Guilty desperado?

Anyone home?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Ellibereth »

FLASH OF GREEN
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

wow, Toto it's almost like the things you say are easily disproved and you can stop with the bullshit and actually play the game.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

Fuck I feel really fucking good right now

Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Elliberetta »

FLASH OF PURPLE
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2535, Bulbazak wrote:@Ginngie: Alisae was starting to use an abrasive technique that I think she picked up from watching other players. She was using it to completely discredit and disregard other players or lines of questioning in this game. I've personally never seen that come from town Alisae before, and her thought process didn't make sense to me given what I know about her. I also felt that her rant was a little too extreme and laced with the same aggressiveness that I had noted as off and uncharacteristic. You saw something off there as well, because you were pushing her on those inconsistencies. Is that consistent with her townplay? Is that level of aggressiveness and bitterness that she displayed prior to replacing out line up with what you've seen when you've personally talked to her?
There's a game I played where both Alisae and Frogger were giving me a lot of shit but for the life of me I can't remember and I think I remember her being aggressive and the best thing i can do is a cross analysis, I just have to remember what the fuck that game was.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Rip Toto
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Toto »

Those are obviously fake. You guys need to git gud at reading emtions.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

You need to learn how to play as scum.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

Seriously I'd rather you keep your mouth shut when you're talking to me if all you're going to say is some NAI shit is AI and have your reads be weaker than a toddler.

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2428, checkersman7 wrote:Has eddie actually attempted to scumhunt in any way shape or form no win 2 days or does he blow his daily post whining about me/the posting in the game/criticizing people but not making alignment stances?
I tell you I'll give you a dance and hell, you can ask questions, maybe even throw somethings my way for me to chew on or think about. Instead, you do this. Have you attempted to do anything other than measure your dick with people in the thread and stroke your ego? Oh wait, yeah, you pulled some scummy shit on Toto and lurk hammered a bad lynch.
In post 2431, SnarkySnowman wrote:heh

"meta is trash" "here's a meta read"

lul
Momo, if you think Snarky is scum, I point to this and wish for you to kindly sit down with that shit.
In post 2434, checkersman7 wrote:It's why I have a lot of trouble with players like LUV

CMM

etc

I will forever want to lynch them because I don't accept 'oh my meta is to suck as town and I'm sucking this game' as a valid reason not to lynch somewhere
Then why lurkhammer him? Oh...
In post 2437, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 2435, SnarkySnowman wrote:Using that as an excuse for lynching CMM this game is pretty weak though. He didn't suck as town here, he wasn't here at all
Also he was everywhere BUT here so yeah that's called sucking as town
No, that's called an "opportunistic lynch" or "low hanging fruit", which is exactly what you hammered on.
In post 2438, Elliberetta wrote:
1. Understandable, but you shouldn't rely on it so much. Everyone tries to put their best "town" foot/game forward and people get caught up in the "TOWN META POSTING!" movement it blinds them.
2.) Why are you happy about the CMM lynch?
3-5.) I won't comment on because I see it's coming from a place of frustration
6.) Not exactly a PL'able offense nor is it toxic imo. We get to that "low hanging fruit" argument. Mods, if they know a certain player is going to play a certain way, should have final say on whether or not they want a player in their game they know their play style.
1) I'm the best meta user that's active on site.
2) I have a fetish for lurker policy lynches and would do them as many times as possible.
3-5) I actually think LUV would agree with me on them so.
6) We obviously disagree.
1.) Fair enough. It's just something that hits and sticks for some, for me I just can't. If it works for you, that's great
2.) Then does that put Assemble on your PL list in group A and Desperado in C?
3-5.) Okie
6.) We do! And that's perfectly fine to talk about it in a calm, rational manner
Thank you for your contribution to
active
discussion.
In post 2448, Creature wrote:
In post 2415, checkersman7 wrote:even ramcius understands why a group B vote is bad

voting B is basically a scumclaim at this point
Not if we're confident enough scum are Majiffy and Thor.
Thor and Jiffy are town to me. Momo and LUV are scum in group B imo.
In post 2471, Bulbazak wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention I have a townread on Creature now. Discuss.
Firstly I ask, when did you reach this conclusion? Secondly, the "I see what you're doing there" was me going "I know you have a plan or at least something up your sleeve to get a read, so I'll go with you to add pressure for whatever reason you have for it" since I was figuring you were holding your cards like in Xyzz. I understand you're not impressed with my posts, I get it, but right after that post last night I went to bed. Thirdly, is Chess town to you? If so, how?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2537, Transcend wrote:Hello guys?

Guilty desperado?

Anyone home?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Toto »

In post 2545, Ginngie wrote:You need to learn how to play as scum.
This feels like a fake post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”