DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

ooba wrote:If you're talking about bussing -> What about Blaze runner?

He has voted for muffinhead, llyod and armlx. --> His only three votes in the game
EXCELLENT point. The only drawback to it is that none of the other 5 dead scumbags mentioned him. Not one.

I like your find, but upon consideration, I still think neko is the lynch for today.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

EBWOP:

EXCELLENT point. The only drawback to it is that none of the other 5 dead scumbags mentioned
BlazeRunner
. Not one.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by neko2086 »

wait, armlx WAS trying to find the SK.
If I remember correctly, though, he was really trying to set up lloyd as the SK. That doesn't necessarily discredit all SK-hunting efforts as the scum want the SK dead just as much as anyone else, but it's apparent that his efforts haven't been 100% sincere.
In Tartiflette We Trust
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Vote Count:

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

2 DrippingGoofball (Albert B. Rampage, Flameaxe)
1 Flameaxe (ooba)
1 Max (samruc)
1 Neko2086 (DrippingGoofBall)
Not Voting: Miztef, Max, Blazerunner, Neko2086, dahill1, Guardian

Once you are dead, please do not post anymore. This includes you, muffinhead.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:02 am

Actually, that's what armlx said:
armlx wrote:Lloyd
Flameaxe
dahill
armlx
Albert

Guardian posted at 10:20. Miztef at 11:06. Neither posted in the times between lynch and the kill. Sarcastro just posted.
So the following players should be on the list:

Flameaxe
dahill
armlx
Albert
Guardian
Miztef
Sarcastro

However, Sarcastro, Lloyd and armlx are dead, therefore the list needs a haircut:
Flameaxe
dahill
Albert
Guardian
Miztef

The SK is probably amongst the above 5.

Neko, there is no reason to cast doubt on amrlx's list (though there may be mistakes in it, I am sure there were no "on purposes" because as scum he truly wants to zero in on the real SK).

Neko, did he really try to frame Lloyd as the SK? He did try to frame ABR as the SK. He could be right about that.

Neko, since you are scum, I expect you to continue obfuscating as you go down.

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 am

Post by neko2086 »

Pg 9
armlx wrote:
Lloyd wrote:Albert,

I want to discuss mechanics of the serial killer because it's a key difference between the two games.

It's odd that you would ask for opinions on game mechanics theory, reference the last game, yet discount the key difference between the two games.

I'm not the serial killer.
I wanted to be when I signed up, and was hoping for the role (but didn't get it), so I gave SK strategy some thought before roles were assigned.

Subliminal hints / useless unnecessary role claiming much (ala I'm not scum therefore arguments)

Right now...Given that 3 mafia are dead,
I think the SK is now actively hunting for mafia.
If all mafia are dead, it increases the likelihood of the SK's Risky Kill of succeeding.

Since I'm not the SK, I don't care whether we lynch mafia or SK.
We have to lynch both sets of scums to win.

I notice how he specifies SK here, really subtle tell given the rest of his language in the paragraph

---
Guardian,

I think it's a mistake to discontinue quick lynching. It worked well on Muffinhead.
If it ain't broken, why fix it?

So a quick lynch on someone who exhibited a huge scum tell means we should just charge recklessly?

I advocate continuing to quick lynch
, because
it gives less time for
scums to engage in WIFOM
discussions

Nice argument. Talk less, kill more

Another benefit of quick lynching is to catch lurker scum off guard.

As for others' arguments that quick lynching benefits the SK, I strongly disagree. By quick lynching, we give scums less time to react.

Unlike others, I think
slow lynching
benefits the SK, because it gives him / her
time to figure out alignments
for his / her Risky Kills.

Hmm, isn't this true for, I don't know, the town too?

I agree with your original assessment that quick lynchs may be a game breaking strategy, and we should continue to do so.

While we are winning (with 3 scums down), I think we should push on with quick lynches.
If we start losing too many townies
, then we can re-read then and also look at vote patterns then. Right now is time to quick lynch, and we should seize the momentum.

Read "When we start losing too many townies". Also the use of townies is awkward. Why not also quick lynch based on voting records, instead of going oh shit we just punted a lot of lynches, no more room to fuck up

---
Here are my suspicions:

Miztef - I found him suspicious yesterday, and Albert agreed with me (yesterday, both Albert and I quoted the same sentence that Miztef wrote earlier). Today, I still find Miztef supicious, so my vote on Miztef remains.

armlx - Suspicious for confirming Miztef for supposedly being at L-1. In re-reading, Miztef had 6 votes at most, and we need 8 votes to lynch today.
armlx's flurry of posts to find the SK isn't convincing either, and only adds to confusion.

Trying to find scum with logical arguments is bad? Though I admit I was thinking 15/2 = 7, not 8. Damn C++ and its ints.

Max - Max mis-wrote that I hammered, when ooba had hammered. I don't think it matters who actually hammered, so his argument fails to make sense. This is a second time (first Beep Beep, now me) that Max has used faulty logic as his reason to accuse someone.
I took this as an attempt to fram lloyd as the SK. It's obviously not a "mistake." Now, that doesn't mean he didn't try at some point to find the SK. Obviously the scum need the SK dead, too, but it's clear to me that armlx's efforts weren't 100% sincere.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:41 am

Post by neko2086 »

EBWOP: an attempt to
frame
lloyd.
In Tartiflette We Trust
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 am

neko2086 wrote:EBWOP: an attempt to
frame
lloyd.
Yeah, I saw that post, but since armlx didn't directly say he thought Lloyd was SK, I chalked it up to bus'ing. But yeah. Reading it more carefully, he might have been.

Still, it's a red herring.

Your amateur, bus-happy scumteam tried to bus you the most, Neko, you're still scum, independently of Lloyd/armlx interactions.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:59 am

Post by ooba »

DG, with all 5 other scum bussing neko so much - i'm more inclined to think it was pre planned attack on him (i.e lets just all attack neko at the starting of the game) ..
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:08 am

ooba wrote:DG, with all 5 other scum bussing neko so much - i'm more inclined to think it was pre planned attack on him (i.e lets just all attack neko at the starting of the game) ..
You might be inclined to think that, but look at the scum voting list. They voted and suspected each other like crazy. Why would Neko be the one townie they'd agreed to frame?

Frankly, when a scumteam melts down quickly like this, awash in bodies thrown under the bus, I have trouble believing that there was any sort of planning going on.

They all got caught in the fever to acquire town-cred by being instrumental to scum lynches. This is truly an amateur team, playing by gut, not by brain. It is their downfall.

Can we lynch Neko now?

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:16 am

Post by neko2086 »

either pre-planned, or my early gaffes made me an easy target. Remember DG, a large scum-team is just as capable of steering bad lynches as they are bussing each other. It appears that so far they have done a wonderful job of bussing themselves to death, but in order to win, they need to lynch people
other
than themselves as well, so, I hope you have reasons for suspecting me other than the fact I was the target of many scum.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

WOW! I WANT TO FORGET ABOUT THE SK TOO! How do I join your cult DG ???

Confirm vote: DG

I urge you all to follow suit.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am

neko2086 wrote:It appears that so far they have done a wonderful job of bussing themselves to death, but in order to win, they need to lynch people
other
than themselves as well, so, I hope you have reasons for suspecting me other than the fact I was the target of many scum.
No, that is my only reason to suspect you, but it's a HUGE one. Mega-scumtell.

Your little scumfriends did toss suspicion on townies/Masons as an aside. But it's pretty obvious that collectively, they completely lost sight of their goals.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 am

We really should lynch DG-SK first and leave the mafia for tomorrow.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:57 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:WOW! I WANT TO FORGET ABOUT THE SK TOO! How do I join your cult DG ???

Confirm vote: DG

I urge you all to follow suit.
Albert, if I'm not mistaken, you believe I am scum because I held off on Lloyd (whom I thought was not scum, wrongly), and ran after armlx-scum (whom I thought was very obviously scum, meta and all).

Albert, since it turned out that both Lloyd and armlx were scum, can you explain how my thinking the first was town and the second most definitely scum, makes me scum?

Normally I'd accuse you of being Neko's buddy for trying to distract the town, but there's only one scum left, so that puts paid to my usual conspiracy theories, it's your lucky day.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We really should lynch DG-SK first and leave the mafia for tomorrow.
Er, I wasn't there when the SK killed, as armlx pointed out. Why would he protect me if I was the SK, given that he didn't know who the SK was?

Unless you're the SK, Albert. That you may be. Let me check something.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:00 am

SK get to kill after each lynch...therefore, we should be looking for an SK, not a mafia. I think you are by far the best candidate for SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:02 am

As if you couldn't have stayed hidden or used one of your alts to kill Nabakov. I think you foresaw this shit. And I think you should die now kthx.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I held off on Lloyd (whom I thought was not scum, wrongly), and ran after armlx-scum (whom I thought was very obviously scum, meta and all).
This is EXTREMELY retarded. When its time to bandwagon, you BANDWAGON. There's no time for shit like 'ooh he might be town' or whatever. You just vote vote vote hammer point blank period. Any pro-town player would know this. You are clearly not pro-town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:10 am

Albert, I don't agree. Because that's how sure I was that armlx was scum. I'm telling you, I can read this guy like a book. I hope he doesn't play poker, if he does, he probably lives naked in a old VW from the sixties, and posts from the public library.

The SK is among these players.

Flameaxe
dahill
Albert
Guardian
Miztef

More likely Miztef and Albert. Because of the dead Mason's voting record. Tiny piece of evidence, but I thought I'd point it out.

Something else I must check. Hold on.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert, I don't agree. Because that's how sure I was that armlx was scum.
This is utterly stupid. We were bandwagonning player A. You went off during this time, and pressured player B. Even if he was scum, he would have time to send his own kill list before being eventually lynched, if ever. Therefore, you should have waited for player A to be lynched before pressing your case on player B. Holding off from finishing a player off is tantamount to suicide and bad play as TOWN. But you're not town now, are you DG ?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:17 am

Here's the scumbag speculating on who might be the SK:
armlx wrote:dahill IMO would target a higher profile player he has played with than killroy. For example, he is in multiple games with farside ATM.

Not even going to bother out thinking Flameaxe. He is the default choice if others go into negative SK chances.

Leaves Miztef, Lloyd, and Albert.

Miztef is WIFOMing his own grave here. Also is fairly confirmed not scum, so less possible non-SK roles.

Albert prompted the bum rush on Mitzef, which is SK friendly.

Lloyd just jumped on wagons and held back.

Not sure who is the most SK-ish.
I don't know about dahill.
Flameaxe would have killed me by now if he could, so he's not scum.
Lloyd is dead scum.
This leaves us with ABR and Miztef.

If we need to kill the SK, I'd lynch ABR. Then I'd go for Neko as scum.

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:18 am

Post by neko2086 »

DG, read through the first few pages and think about this question:

Were the scum framing me as mafia or the SK?
armlx wrote: On the topic of the SK.

Vote neko2086
It looks like the SK made their first guarantee kill. We have a week before they can make another one.
This sentence feel really forced to anyone else?
Tarhalindur wrote: Now that I've had a chance to look at the thread... why isn't neko dead yet? Seriously, the comment about the SK kill is scummy as all hell.

Vote: neko
muffinhead wrote:(even though i reckon he is sk since he first mentioned it)
It seems to me that the scum actually thought I was the SK, and, seeing as how they want to get rid of the SK, I think this may have been a genuine attempt to find the SK. To be fair, Nabakov put suspicion on me because of the code business, but the others seemed more concerned about the SK comment.

And, I also have to recognize that armlx bussed lloyd under some SK suspicions, but even if that supports my being mafia, I'd say that at least puts even
more
doubt on armlx's SK-hunting efforts, and makes me question your willingness to follow them.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:20 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:If we need to kill the SK, I'd lynch ABR. Then I'd go for Neko as scum.
Worse OMGUS I've ever seen in my life.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:20 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert, I don't agree. Because that's how sure I was that armlx was scum.
This is utterly stupid. We were bandwagonning player A. You went off during this time, and pressured player B. Even if he was scum, he would have time to send his own kill list before being eventually lynched, if ever. Therefore, you should have waited for player A to be lynched before pressing your case on player B. Holding off from finishing a player off is tantamount to suicide and bad play as TOWN. But you're not town now, are you DG ?
I don't see how this works, and why I'd want to rush into lynching a player whom I believed to be a townie, when he was already at minus 1 or 2.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”