Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am

Post by wilky »

In post 249, Creature wrote:
In post 145, Viomi wrote:1. I don't think scum gets to talk before draft
Do you think this is a genuine townslip?
I'm not too sure really hadn't considered it in all honesty.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am

Post by wilky »

In post 240, Creature wrote:
In post 108, Chip Butty wrote:If i had to pick 3 right now:

Wilky for being squirmy and casting a defensive vote.
Mutant for blatant and ill-advised role fishing.
Aster for too much setup spec.

In no particular order yet...
What do you think about this, wilky?

Just looked through Aster's ISO and I don't see anything of not there either.

Chip Butty what exactly were you referring to about Aster was it him talking about the 1-7 situation or was it him trying to analyse what the mod had said afterwards that caught your attention?

Creature what are your views on this quote?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 am

Post by texcat »

In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I don't like the way in which he posts (several posts in a row that just consist of a sentence each) but I still think he is town based on his willingness to blindly defend me so early into my wagon.
As town, I think you should always suspicious of people who blindly defend you. Perhaps they are not so blind, after all. Perhaps they know you are town, because they are scum.
In post 249, Creature wrote:
In post 145, Viomi wrote:1. I don't think scum gets to talk before draft
Do you think this is a genuine townslip?
Just like I'm suspicious of white knights, I am immediately suspicious of townslips. I almost never think they are genuine.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
I was referring to the fact that mutant should be voting one of his scumleans in his reads list. I feel like it is pointless to continue this now he doesn't feel a need to vote.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
We never actually played with each other. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. It's just we both used to play this flash game: http://everybodyedits.com/ and hence we both used to use the forums. I didn't start using the forums regularly though until long after Creature left. When Creature was around they used to play mafia games in the 'forum games' section of the forum. Earlier this year, some of the people who used to play mafia with Creature decided to start up the semi-regular games again. When playing my first game, I read over a few of the old games so that I wasn't a complete idiot going into the game (and I wasn't, I literally caught a scum out on day 2 but no one listened to me until eventually they were outed for fake claiming which allowed us to figure out who their scum buddy was and win the game). When I joined this site, I recognised Creature in the Lobby chat as someone who both played and hosted games I had read over. I said a quick hello to him and we haven't talked since then until this game. So basically we don't really know each other that well but the shared sentiment of playing EE in the past as part of our internet childhood gives us something to connect over. I've tried not to let that sentiment cloud my judgement of him but I've probably failed at that. It's hard for me to recognise whether I truly do believe he is town or whether the EE sentiment makes me derp clear him.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, I don't agree with Creature's attitude that exploring my wagon is a waste of time. I don't know about others, but it's certainly helped me to form some reads. Of course, my opinions on it would be stronger since I know I am town whereas the rest of you don't but you can still form opinions on who wants me lynched? Why do they want me lynched? Do they genuinely believe I'm scum? Do their views on me seem forced? Are they just on the wagon because it's easy to get on? Who didn't vote for me - why? These are the kinds of things you'd have to consider once I flip town in order to make sure the next lynch flips scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Creature »

In post 251, wilky wrote:Creature what are your views on this quote?
I didn't expect someone to already have 3 scumreads on players that were already posting at that stage.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Creature »

mutantdevle, who are the scum on your wagon?
Sigh
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 257, Creature wrote:mutantdevle, who are the scum on your wagon?
Viomi is the only one I truly think is scummy as I have already stated. IIRC, texcat didn't really give much of a reason for why she was voting for me as her vote just took place with her response to my question so I'd like her to explain that a bit more.

Similarly, Commknight didn't give an explanation with his vote either so I would also like him to clarify his position on me. I thought Commknight contributed more than he actually has but upon ISO'ing his posts I feel more confident that perhaps he is scum. He basically said he wanted to put me at L-1 and that if I already was on L-1 then he'd hammer. He then threatened that if I didn't claim then I'd be hammered. He never actually stated whether he believes I am scum and he has yet to give his opinion on me. So even though he has no opinion on me, he was prepared to hammer? That seems a little dodgy if you ask me. Basically, anyone that doesn't say WHY they are on my wagon should be looked into. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with naked voting and sheeping my wagon because it's too easy to get away with that.

I'm happy with Aster, northsidegal and Lalendra's positions on my wagon as at least they gave their opinions and genuine thoughts with their votes. I find it hard to believe any of their thoughts could be forced. But the 3 I have mentioned above definitely have some room to deny their thoughts on me since they haven't given them.

I also felt Chip Butty's position on my wagon was weak but I'm not so sure scum would have unvoted when I was at L-1.
I mostly just lurk now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yes, I do think you're scum Mutant. You rolefished and when caught refused to claim and backtracked. That to me is a solid scum-claim. I wouldn't be surprised if one of your buddies was trying to keep you from getting noosed.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

- Caught: as though I was trying to hide something which I have not.
- Refused to claim: I’m hoping you aren’t listening these in chronological order. Besides, I gave my reasons for not claiming. I don’t think anyone in my position would claim at this stage in the game.
- Backtracked: On what exactly? I got an answer to my question. My question was answered. I’m not exactly going to push for it to be answered again.

I still consider your position on my wagon as weak; but at least you have clarified that you consider me scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Creature »

Someone mentioned scum can easily fakeclaim, so claiming, specially this early, isn't ideal.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Anyone up to wagon CommKnight?
Sigh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
no.

im skimming for my name from.time to time. active lurking is waay more active than i am right now
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didn't read mutant wagon vhard, but gun to phone id say town or such a bullshitter he'll slip up eventually.

let's lynch something else. we have many days
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

who gives me willies . . .

idk.

comm started to. but i havent read any details up
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Aster »

UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: pisskop
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 263, pisskop wrote:
In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
no.

im skimming for my name from.time to time. active lurking is waay more active than i am right now
maybe so but you're only responding when your name is under scrutiny.

I'm ok w my vote atm
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

okwe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

misst is okay lynching a lurker with guaranteed nopr and no info

thats psus
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by MisaTange »

maybe not to lynch but if he speaks and starts contributing to the game, yes
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

Yaaay

VOTE: pisskop

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

So you’re just going to jump on the pisskop wagon with no explanation either?

I’m not asking you to bring anything new to the table, I’m asking you to outline the specifics for why you are voting. Just saying you “agree with otheres” isn’t good enough because we don’t know what it is specifically you agree with. If we reflect back on a wagon and go “X reason was a scummy reason to vote” you can just pretend you didn’t agree with that specific reason without any proof to suggest otherwise. You are purposely not stating your full opinion which means if we ask you about it later you are able to pretend your opinion was something different to try and make yourself seem more innocent. I’m not okay with that as I don’t think a townie would want to hide their opinion for nothing but their own gain.
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 272, mutantdevle wrote:So you’re just going to jump on the pisskop wagon with no explanation either?

I’m not asking you to bring anything new to the table, I’m asking you to outline the specifics for why you are voting. Just saying you “agree with otheres” isn’t good enough because we don’t know what it is specifically you agree with. If we reflect back on a wagon and go “X reason was a scummy reason to vote” you can just pretend you didn’t agree with that specific reason without any proof to suggest otherwise. You are purposely not stating your full opinion which means if we ask you about it later you are able to pretend your opinion was something different to try and make yourself seem more innocent. I’m not okay with that as I don’t think a townie would want to hide their opinion for nothing but their own gain.
Look at the post directly above mine..
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

What about it?
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”