Large Normal 209: BooneyToonz VI - Journey to Boon Island!

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Backup/Co-mod: Gamma Emerald

Reviewers: PenguinPower and Nexus

End Game

The following pages were found in a journal belonging to a renowned explorer.

We finally hit land. My crew has faith in me, but there are a few that don’t think I am fit to lead such an expedition as this. I fear a mutiny is upon me. Nevertheless, I shall accomplish my goal. My ancestors are natives to this island, but were wiped out long ago. I heard stories about a mystical stone that belonged to my family, that is hidden, but can yield the owner immortality, as most magical stones tend to do. This stone, the Boon Stone, won’t be easy to find, however, as I fear the current natives aren’t going to let us take it with us without a fight. I have no idea which of my crew members are still loyal to me, but I have to have faith that the ones that are will prove stronger than anything that opposes us and our mission.

[~]Boonie Von Skiiesalot, renowned explorer.[~]

Player List:

1. Fykus

2. Dunkerdoodles

3. TywinL

4. WhyMafia

5. Assemblerotws

6. UnaBombah

7. Pisskop

8. Srceenplay

9. Egg
Celestia Ludenberg

10. Tchill13

11. Mulch

12. Kaito Momota

13. skirt skirt
Chisa Yukizome

14. Transcend

15. Maki Harukawa

16. Monaca Towa

17. Nagito Komaeda

18. Something_Smart

19. Himiko Yumeno

20. Kaede Akamatsu

21. Kokichi Oma

*=prod, bold=confirmed

Replacement Queue:

Spoiler:
1. JaeReed

Alive:

Egg -
Mafia Neighbor
-
Survived

Kaito Momota -
Mafia Odd-Night Rolestopper
-
Survived

Dead:

Mulch
, lynched
Day 1
, was a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter Neighbor.

Monaca Towa
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Motion Detector Neighbor.

Maki Harukawa
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Vanilla Townie

Nagito Komaeda
, lynched
Day 2
, was a
Mafia 2-shot Role Cop.

Pisskop
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor.

Himiko Yumeno
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Town Tracker Neighbor.

Assemblerotws
, lynched
Day 3
, was a
Werewolf 1-shot Bulletproof Neighbor.

Something_Smart
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Town Ascetic Neighbor.

TywinL
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Town Encryptor Enabler.

Kaede Akamatsu
, lynched
Day 4
, was a
Werewolf Neighbor.

Srceenplay
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Neighbor.

Fykus
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Jack-Of-All-Trades.

Kokichi Oma
, lynched
Day 5
, was a
Town Neighbor.

Tchill13
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Innocent Child Neighbor.

Dunkerdoodles
, lynched
Day 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Transcend
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

UnaBombah
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Skirt Skirt
End Gamed
, was a
Town Neighbor.

WhyMafia
End Gamed
, was a
Werewolf Even-Night Rolestopper.

Modkilled:

Spoiler:
No one yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 2 Begins!
Vote Count 2.01
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Skirt Skirt makes his entrance, replacing Chisa Yukizome.
Vote Count 2.05
Night 2 Begins!

Day 3:

Day 3 Begins!
Vote Count 3.01
Vote Count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03
Night 3 Begins!

Day 4:

Vote Count 4.02

End Game Release

Here
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 am, edited 56 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I have the right to not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Scum teams may or may not have day talk. I choose to keep this hidden.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

BooneyToonz Series Disclaimer:

The BooneyToonz series was created by me to play with unique and interesting roles or concepts specifically in Normal games. My goal with all BooneyToonz games is to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics. Any role that is created will be completely thought out and balanced in a way that I feel fits into what are normal game limitations, along with the idea of what a normal game should be. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. The reason I don’t do this in the theme queue is because I believe the limitations of the normal queue adds to the game in and of itself. I like to create setups that reward good play, and punish poor play. All this being said, I will always have this disclaimer for every game in my BooneyToonz series.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. Game will start when 17/21 people have confirmed. Confirmed players will be bolded in the player list. Unconfirmed players will have 48 hours to confirm or will be prodded. Regardless, the game will start in 24 hours, or 5pm PST, 10/24/17.

Confirm by responding to your role PM. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's have been sent out.

20/21 confirmed.

Let us begin.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 am, edited 9 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [21]:
Fykus, Dunkerdoodles, TywinL, WhyMafia, Assemblerotws, Unabombah, Pisskop, Srceenplay, Celestia Ludenberg, Tchill13, Mulch, Kaito Momota, Chisa Yukizome, Transcend, Maki Harukawa, Monaca Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Something_Smart, Himiko Yumeno, Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Oma

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-07 18:00:00)
on
November 7th.

Mod Notes:
Have fun!

I'll try to have at least one vote count a day, maybe more in the beginning, but it takes a lot of time with this many players. :lol:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.02

Nagito Komaeda [2]:
Mulch, Dunkerdoodles
Kaede Akamatsu [1]:
Transcend
Transcend [1]:
Nagito Komaeda
Srceenplay [1]:
Maki Harukawa
Something_Smart [1]:
Tchill13

Not Voting [15]:
Fykus, TywinL, WhyMafia, Assemblerotws, Unabombah, Pisskop, Srceenplay, Celestia Ludenberg, Kaito Momota, Chisa Yukizome, Monaca Towa, Something_Smart, Himiko Yumeno, Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Oma

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-07 18:00:00)
on
November 7th.

Mod Notes:
:roll:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I just realized, I didn’t send the game start to half the players. I typed it all out, but never clicked send.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

:lol:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #300 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.03

Srceenplay [7]:
Maki Harukawa, WhyMafia, Monaco Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Transcend, TywinL, Mulch
Nagito Komaeda [2]:
Dunkerdoodles, UnaBombah,
Transcend [1]:
Srceenplay
WhyMafia [1]:
Assemblerotws
Kaede Akamatsu [1]:
Himiko Yumeno

Not Voting [9]:
Fykus, WhyMafia, Pisskop, Celestia Ludenberg, Kaito Momota, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Oma

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-06 18:00:00)
on
November 6th.

Mod Notes:
Brought the deadline up a day since the day started way before my 24 hour limit.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #610 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll get a vote count up within the next few hours. I want to get to my IPad first instead of my phone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #648 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #649 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #650 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.04

Srceenplay [3]:
Monaco Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Tchill13
Transcend [2]:
Srceenplay, Maki Harukawa
Kaede Akamatsu [2]:
Himiko Yumeno, Transcend
UnaBombah [2]:
WhyMafia, Kokichi Oma
Nagito Komaeda [1]:
UnaBombah,
WhyMafia [1]:
Assemblerotws
Mulch [1]:
Pisskop
Something_Smart [1]:
TywinL
Maki Harukawa [1]:
Kaito Momota,
Monaco Towa [1]:
Dunkerdoodles
Celestia Ludenberg [1]:
Mulch

Not Voting [5]:
Fykus, Celestia Ludenberg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Kaede Akamatsu,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 6th.

Mod Notes:
Did you know...? That all Vote Counts are linked on the original post.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #976 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.05

Mulch [7]:
Pisskop, Monaco Towa, Kaede Akamatsu, TywinL, Maki Harukawa, Mulch, Assemblerotws
Maki Harukawa [2]:
Kaito Momota, Transcend
UnaBombah [2]:
WhyMafia, Kokichi Oma,
Srceenplay [2]:
Nagito Komaeda, Tchill13
Monaco Towa [1]:
Dunkerdoodles,
Transcend [1]:
Srceenplay,
Kaede Akamatsu [1]:
Himiko Yumeno,
Nagito Komaeda [1]:
UnaBombah

Not Voting [4]:
Fykus, Celestia Ludenberg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 6th.

Mod Notes:
Celestia Ludenberg has asked for replacement.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1009 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Egg replaces Celestia Ludenberg.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1135 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.06

Mulch [11]:
Pisskop, Monaco Towa, Kaede Akamatsu, TywinL, Maki Harukawa, Assemblerotws, Dunkerdoodles, Transcend, Nagito Komaeda, WhyMafia, Mulch
——— [LYNCH]

Something_Smart [2]:
Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah
Maki Harukawa [1]:
Kaito Momota
Srceenplay [1]:
Tchill13
Transcend [1]:
Srceenplay,
Kaede Akamatsu [1]:
Himiko Yumeno

Not Voting [4]:
Fykus, Egg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 6th.

Mod Notes:
:D
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1136 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mulch
has been lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Mulch
, you are a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED] Here is the thread. You may post there whenever.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1
begins!

Send me all your actions!
Night 1
ends
(expired on 2017-10-27 18:00:00)
on
October 27th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1137 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just so it’s out there, I initially didn’t redact the names of the neighborhood. It was only up there for about 30 seconds before I redacted it. My mistake. I’ll post this again at Day start.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1138 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m going to start the day like an hour early. It’s either that, or three hours late. I chose the former.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1139 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 Begins!

Monaca Towa
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Monaca Towa
, you are a
Town Motion Detector Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED]. Here is the thread. You may post there whenever.
* At night, you may target a player. If your target performs an action, or is targeted by another, you will receive “You detected motion” or if no action was performed on or by your target, you will receive “You didn’t detect anything”

Win condition:

Maki Harukawa
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Maki Harukawa
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1140 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting [18]:
Fykus, Egg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Pisskop, Kaede Akamatsu, TywinL, Assemblerotws, Dunkerdoodles, Transcend, Nagito Komaeda, WhyMafia, Himiko Yumeno, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-10 18:00:00)
on
November 10th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1141 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Now...I know that with Mulch's flip, there was a little bit of time I accidentally had Mulch's neighbors named, and I apologize for that. If anyone saw that, so be it. It is what it is.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1197 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1200 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02

Fykus [2]:
TywinL, WhyMafia
Kokichi Oma [2]:
Transcend, Dunkerdoodles
Nagito Komaeda [1]:
Kaede Akamatsu
Something_Smart [1]:
Kokichi Oma

Not Voting [12]:
Fykus, Egg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Pisskop, Assemblerotws, Nagito Komaeda, Himiko Yumeno, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Kaito Momota, UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 10th.

Mod Notes:
:giggle: Thanks, Dunker.

I have a really long day on set tomorrow, so I might not be able to get a vote count up tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1503 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Had a long day yesterday, guys. I’ll get a vote count up soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1550 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.03

Assemblerotws [5]:
Nagito Komaeda, Transcend, Tchill13, WhyMafia, TywinL
Nagito Komaeda [2]:
Kokichi Oma, Kaede Akamatsu
Kokichi Oma [1]:
Dunkerdoodles
WhyMafia [1]:
Assemblerotws
Kaede Akamatsu [1]:
Pisskop,
Transcend [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [7]:
Fykus, Egg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Himiko Yumeno, Kaito Momota, UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 10th.

Mod Notes:
Chisa Yukizome has asked for replacement.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1699 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1700 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.04

Nagito Komaeda [6]:
Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Oma, WhyMafia, Himiko Yumeno, Transcend, Dunkerdoodles
Assemblerotws [2]:
Nagito Komaeda, Tchill13,
WhyMafia [1]:
Assemblerotws
Egg [1]:
Pisskop,
Dunkerdoodles [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [7]:
Fykus, Egg, Chisa Yukizome, Something_Smart, Kaito Momota, Unabombah, TywinL

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 10th.

Mod Notes:
Chisa Yukizome has asked for replacement.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1705 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Presenting Skirt Skirt...who replaces Chisa Yukizome.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1771 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.05

Nagito Komaeda [10]:
Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi Oma, WhyMafia, Himiko Yumeno, Transcend, Dunkerdoodles, Skirt Skirt, Assemblerotws, Srceenplay, Nagito Komaeda
——— [LYNCH]

Assemblerotws [1]:
Tchill13,
Egg [1]:
Pisskop,

Not Voting [6]:
Fykus, Egg, Something_Smart, Kaito Momota, Unabombah, TywinL

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 10th.

Mod Notes:
:lol:.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1772 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nagito Komaeda

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Nagito Komaeda
, you are a
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Abilities:

• Twice per game, at night, you may role cop a player. You will learn what their role is.
• Your private thread is here.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night 2
begins!

Night 2
ends
(expired on 2017-11-01 13:00:00)
on
November 1st.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1773 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1774 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1775 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3 Begins!

Pisskop
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Pisskop
, you are a
Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED] Here is the thread. You may post there whenever.

Win condition:

Himiko Yumeno
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Himiko Yumeno
, you are a
Town Tracker Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED]. Here is the thread. You may post there whenever.
* At night, you may target a player. You will receive the name of the player that your target targeted. If your target didn’t go anywhere, you will get “Your target didn’t go anywhere”.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1776 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting [15]:
Fykus, Egg, skirt skirt, Something_Smart, Kaede Akamatsu, TywinL, Assemblerotws, Dunkerdoodles, Transcend, WhyMafia, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-15 18:00:00)
on
November 15th.

Mod Notes:
I’ll update original post when I get the chance. Also, I’m busy today and tomorrow, but I’ll try to get a count count up tonight or in the morning. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1791 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1789, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Well how about we ask the mod then?

@Mod: If a vig shoots a hider that is hiding, what result would a tracker tracking the vig get?

If a hypothetical vig shoots a hider, the hider would obviously be safe. The action of the hypothetical vigilante wouldn’t have gone through. Hypothetical Tracker would see the action not go through, thus receiving a “Did not go anywhere.” result, as the hypothetical tracker wouldn’t have been blocked themselves in anyway.

*EDIT: Hide would be similar to how a commuter is, as opposed to a BP being shot.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1796 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1794, Something_Smart wrote:
Mod: If a vig shoots a player who is healed by a doctor, would a tracker see the vig go anywhere?
Yes, as the hypothetical vig action would have gone through, the death would have been stopped.

For hypothetical rolestopper, no, as the hypothetical vig action wouldn’t have gone through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1798 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If there are any more mechanical questions, I’m going to take a break from answering them. Any hypothetical mechanical questions are fine, and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability, but I will never confirm nor deny any hypothetical roles or anything, which should be, and is, obviously implied.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1819 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1806, WhyMafia wrote:BTW we also need to do something about lurkers. This is actually getting fucking ridiculous
To be fair, none of them hit prod range more than maybe an hour or two before Night started. Add on the 48 hours of night. I’ll start prodding 48 hours after this day’s start, if that makes sense. I’ll make sure low activity players pm me if we have another quick day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2361 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I said yesterday, I don’t have time really at all today. Hang with me, guys, I know a vote count is needed. I’ll get one up as soon as I get the time to sit down and do it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2447 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.02

Kaede Akamatsu [6]:
something smart, Assemblerotws, dunkerdoodles, Skirt Skirt, WhyMafia, Transcend
Assemblerotws [4]:
Fykus, Kokichi Oma, Kaede Akamatsu, Tchill13

Not Voting [5]:
Egg, TywinL, Kaito Momota , UnaBombah, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 15th.

Mod Notes:
. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2527 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.03

Assemblerotws [8]:
Fykus, Kokichi Oma, Kaede Akamatsu, Tchill13, Skirt Skirt, Transcend, Srceenplay, WhyMafia
——— [LYNCH]

Kaede Akamatsu [3]:
something smart, Assemblerotws, dunkerdoodles,

Not Voting [4]:
Egg, TywinL, Kaito Momota , UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 15th.

Mod Notes:
. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2528 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Assemblerotws

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Assemblerotws
, you are a
Werewolf One-shot Bulletproof Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED]
* You are one shot bulletproof, meaning you will be automatically protected from a kill once during the game.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night 3
begins!

Night 3
ends
(expired on 2017-11-05 13:00:00)
on
November 5th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2530 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4 Begins!

Something_Smart
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are a
Town Ascetic Neighbor

Abilities:

* All actions performed on you, besides kills, will fail.

Win condition:

TywinL
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
TywinL
, you are a
Town Encryptor Enabler

Abilities:

• When you die, any private thread communication will only be available at night.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2531 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting [12]:
Fykus, Egg, skirt skirt, Kaede Akamatsu, Dunkerdoodles, Transcend, WhyMafia, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-19 18:00:00)
on
November 19th.

Mod Notes:
Started a half hour late, sorry. Took longer than I expected.

Apparently, I didn’t have a Day 4 image, but I have the rest. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2661 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

Kaede Akamatsu [4]:
Transcend, WhyMafia, Tchill13, Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting [8]:
Fykus, Egg, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah, Skirt Skirt, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 19th.

Mod Notes:
Working for the next two days, but might be able to get some vote counts up. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2818 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.03

Kaede Akamatsu [4]:
Transcend, WhyMafia, Tchill13, Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting [8]:
Fykus, Egg, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah, Skirt Skirt, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 19th.

Mod Notes:
Working for the next two days, but might be able to get some vote counts up. :D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2931 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.04

Kaede Akamatsu [7]:
Transcend, WhyMafia, Tchill13, Dunkerdoodles, Srceenplay, Kaito Momota, Kaede Akamatsu
——— [LYNCH]

Not Voting [5]:
Fykus, Egg, Kokichi Oma, UnaBombah, Skirt Skirt,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 19th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2932 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Kaede Amamatsu

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Kaede Akamatsu
, you are a
Werewolf Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with [REDACTED]

Win condition:

Night 4 Begins!
begins!

Night 4
ends
(expired on 2017-11-09 17:00:00)
on
November 9th (my birthday!).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2933 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Gonna have to start the day either really early or really late.
I️ also might not be able to get the day start on, but I️ will tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2936 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Haha, thanks! Going to leave it open. Don’t spam up the thread. I’ll start the day officially with any potential flips. Night not be able to get a day start vote count.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2940 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5 Begins!

Fykus
has died. He was a...Town JOAT, jk, doctor, Cop

Srceenplay
has died. Town neighbor
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2941 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote count here when I️ can. Day start pm coming late.

Feel free to start day. Won’t be on for a bit.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3135 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Kokichi Oma [2]:
Dunkerdoodles, Skirt Skirt,
UnaBombah [1]:
Egg
Tchill13 [1]:
WhyMafia

Not Voting [4]:
UnaBombah, Tchill13, Kaito Momota, Transcend

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-23 18:00:00)
on
November 23rd.

Mod Notes:
Sorry about the inactivity. On like 9 days of working in a row. :D
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3226 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Messed up 5.2...fml.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3368 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.03

Kokichi Oma [5]:
Dunkerdoodles, Skirt Skirt, Transcend, UnaBombah, WhyMafia
———
[LYNCH]

UnaBombah [3]:
Egg, Kokichi Oma, Kaito Momota
Tchill13 [1]:
WhyMafia

Not Voting [3]:
Tchill13,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-23 18:00:00)
on
November 23rd.

Mod Notes:
Been super busy the past two weeks! Sorry!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3369 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Kokichi Oma
has been lynched.

He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Kokichi Oma
, you are a
Town Neighbor

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night 5
begins now. It ends
(expired on 2017-11-18 13:00:00)
on November 18th.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3370 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6 Begins!

Tchill13
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Tchill13
, you are a
Town Innocent Child Neighbor

Abilities:

• Anytime, you may ask the mod to confirm you as townonly within your neighborhood. You must PM the mod or bold the action in the neighborhood private thread.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3371 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.01

Not Voting [7]:
Dunkerdoodles, Skirt Skirt, transcend, Egg, Kaito Momota, WhyMafia, Unabombah,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-11-28 18:00:00)
on
November 28th.

Mod Notes:
Previous night kill post is messed up, but I’ll fix it later.
Been super busy the past two weeks! Sorry!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3508 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.01

Egg [1]:
Transcend
skirt skirt [1]:
Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting [7]:
Skirt Skirt, Egg, Kaito Momota, WhyMafia, Unabombah,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 28th.

Mod Notes:
!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3624 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m unavailable until tomorrow night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3625 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3538, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 3537, Transcend wrote:no

pisskop lynch srceen
Hm

Huh

Lemme look at that when I'm back from the gym but to be clear

mod: could a wolf and a mafia team agree to a joint win under any circumstances? If so, would 2v1v1 (with the two being town) be one of those circumstances?
The game wouldn’t be auto over in that sense for reasons I don’t think I should say.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3669 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.02

UnaBombah [2]:
Egg, Kaito Momota
Dunkerdoodles [2]:
Transcend, WhyMafia
WhyMafia [1]:
Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting [2]:
Skirt Skirt, Unabombah,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 28th.

Mod Notes:
!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3687 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.03

UnaBombah [2]:
Egg, Kaito Momota
Dunkerdoodles [2]:
WhyMafia, UnaBombah
WhyMafia [1]:
Dunkerdoodles
Kaito Momota [1]:
Transcend

Not Voting [1]:
Skirt Skirt,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 28th.

Mod Notes:
I forgot to tell you about the shortened deadline. Oh well, it was in the rules to change to 10 days after 10 people.. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3751 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.04

Dunkerdoodles [4]:
WhyMafia, UnaBombah, Transcend, Skirt Skirt
———
[LYNCH]

UnaBombah [2]:
Egg, Kaito Momota,
WhyMafia [1]:
Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
November 28th.

Mod Notes:
;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3752 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dunkerdoodles
has been lynched.

He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie.

Night 6
begins now. It ends
(expired on 2017-11-29 13:00:00)
on November 29th.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3753 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7 Begins...and the game is OVER!!

Transcend
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie.

UnaBombah
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3754 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The Mafia has achieved their wincon of having 50% of the population, therefore the winners of this game...are...

Egg (Mafia Neighbor), Kaito Momota (Mafia Odd-Night Rolestopper), and Nagito Komaeda (Mafia 2-short Rolecop - DEAD)!!!

WhyMafia (Werewolf Even-Night Rolestopper)
and
Skirt Skirt (Town Neighbor
were end gamed!

List of threads:

Game Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73745

Spectator Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73752

Mafia Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73750

Werewolf Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73749

Neighborhood A Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73748

Neighborhood B Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73747

Neighborhood C Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73746

Spoiler:
Night Actions

Night 1

Pisskop 2 shot vig Monaco Towa.
Monaco Towa Motion Detects - Something_Smart. [Something_Smart is Ascetic, No Result]
Himiko Yumeno tracks Kaede. Kaede was rolestopped. [Didn’t go anywhere]
Fykus JOATS gunsmiths Pisskop. [Has a gun]

Mafia

Kaito Odd night rolestops Nagito.
Nagito role cops Tchill. [Innocent Child Neighbor]
Nagito kills Maki.

Werewolf

WhyMafia Even Night role stops no one because even night.
Kaede kills Nagito. [Role-stopped]

Results: Maki Harukawa and Monaco Towa die.

Night 2

Pisskop 2 shot vig
Himiko Yumeno tracks Skirt skirt. [didnt go anywhere]
Fykus JOAT doctors Transcend.

Mafia

Kaito
Egg kills Pisskop.

Werewolf

WhyMafia Even Night role stops Kaede.
Kaede kills Himiko Yumeno.

Results: Pisskop and Himiko Yumeno die.

Night 3:

Fykus JOAT jails Transcend.

Mafia

Kaito rolestops Kaede.
Egg kills TywinL

Werewolf

WhyMafia kills Something_Smart.

Results: TywinL and Something_Smart did.

Night 4

Kaito kills Fykus.

WhyMafia rolestops Skirt Skirt.
WhyMafia kills Srceenplay.

Night 5

Egg kills tchill13
Kaito rolestops Egg

WhyMafia kills Tchill13

Night 6
Egg kills Unabombah
WhyMafia kills Transcend

List of All Role PM's:

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Dunkerdoodles
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
UnaBombah
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
Transcend
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
Maki Harukawa
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
Srceenplay
, you are a
Town Neighbor

Abilities:

• You are in a neighborhood with
Assemblerotws, pisskop, Mulch,
and
Chisa Yukizome
. Here is the thread. You may post there whenever.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Chisa Yukizome
, you are a
Town Neighbor

Abilities:

Assemblerotws, Srceenplay, Mulch,
and
pisskop

Win condition:

Welcome,
Mulch
, you are a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter Neighbor

Abilities:

Assemblerotws, Srceenplay, pisskop,
and
Chisa Yukizome

Win condition:

Welcome,
Pisskop
, you are a
Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor

Abilities:

Assemblerotws, Srceenplay, Mulch,
and
Chisa Yukizome

Win condition:

Welcome,
Kokichi Oma
, you are a
Town Neighbor

Abilities:

Celestia Ludenberg, Kaede Akamatsu,
and
Tchill13

Win condition:

Welcome,
Tchill13
, you are a
Town Innocent Child Neighbor

Abilities:

Celestia Ludenberg, Kaede Akamatsu,
and
Kokichi Oma
• Anytime, you may ask the mod to confirm you as townonly within your neighborhood. You must PM the mod or bold the action in the neighborhood private thread.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Monaca Towa
, you are a
Town Motion Detector Neighbor

Abilities:

Himiko Yumeno
and
Something_Smart
* At night, you may target a player. If your target performs an action, or is targeted by another, you will receive “You detected motion” or if no action was performed on or by your target, you will receive “You didn’t detect anything”

Win condition:

Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are a
Town Ascetic Neighbor

Abilities:

Himiko Yumeno
and
Monaca Towa
* All actions performed on you, besides kills, will fail.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Himiko Yumeno
, you are a
Town Tracker Neighbor

Abilities:

Something_Smart
and
Monaca Towa
* At night, you may target a player. You will receive the name of the player that your target targeted. If your target didn’t go anywhere, you will get “Your target didn’t go anywhere”.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Fykus
, you are a
Town Jack-of-all-Trades

Abilities:

• You have 3 abilities, which you can use to target players on separate nights, once each.
* Gunsmith: You will receive “has a gun” or “does not have a gun”, depending if your target has a gun.
* Doctor: You will protect your target from one night kill.
* Jailkeeper: You will roleblock and protect your target from one night kill.

Win condition:

Welcome,
TywinL
, you are a
Town Encryptor Enabler

Abilities:

• When you die, any private thread communication will only be available at night.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Kaito Momota
, you are a
Mafia Odd-Night Rolestopper

Abilities:

• On any odd night, you may target a player. Any actions performed on that player will be blocked.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Nagito Komaeda
, you are a
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Abilities:

• Twice per game, at night, you may role cop a player. You will learn what their role is.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Celestia Ludenberg
, you are a
Mafia Neighbor

Abilities:

Tchill13, Kaede Akamatsu,
and
Kokichi Oma

Win condition:

Welcome,
WhyMafia
, you are a
Werewolf Even-Night Rolestopper

Abilities:

• On any odd night, you may target a player. Any actions performed on that player will be blocked.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Kaede Akamatsu
, you are a
Werewolf Neighbor

Abilities:

Celestia Ludenberg, Tchill13
and
Kokichi Oma

Win condition:

Welcome,
Assemblerotws
, you are a
Werewolf One-shot Bulletproof Neighbor

Abilities:

Pisskop. Srceenplay, Mulch,
and
Chisa Yukizome
* You are one shot bulletproof, meaning you will be automatically protected from a kill once during the game.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3764 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3761, Alisae wrote:lolmultiball
This. But it was great to watch.
If Unabombah was getting double killed like initially was going to happen, I was ready for Skirt to come in and claim Werewolf. :lol: i think that could have ended with a town victory.

Anyways, I’m in the midst of creating a confirmed SINGLE BALL large theme game with some interesting mechanics. I’ll keep you posted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3766 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

WhyMafia did really well. I wouldn’t have had him as a wolf ever. Mafia just was able to slip under the radar all game, so great game by both of them.

My favorite things about this game were Kaede and Transcend’s play, though.

Also the entirety of the 3p all town Neighborhood that died way before it’s time. :(

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3767 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3766, Boonskiies wrote:My favorite things about this game were Kaede and Transcend’s play, though
You two were a straight up joy to watch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3771 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3768, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Glad that I made it entertaining coz i was dying inside.
I hate rolling scum so much.
I thought you played really well, for what it’s worth and the situation you were in. I felt so bad, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3773 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3770, Transcend wrote:
In post 3766, Boonskiies wrote:My favorite things about this game were Kaede and Transcend’s play, though.
Only for you, my dude <3
Dominator and whatever role Eddie claimed Day 6. LOL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3795 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Initially went into review with a suicide bomber traitor, single ball game, but I got hard veto’d so I thought it was just time to bring out the triple neighborhood setup I’ve been wanting to do for like 3 years.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3796 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3794, Srceenplay wrote:Thank you Boonskiies for the game. I enjoyed it. Well I enjoy all of your games.

Gg scum team
Thanks, and happy scumDay!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3797 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually thought this was a pretty good game for Assemble as well, he just got caught in the crosshairs. I liked his little bit of stuff he posted in the neighborhood. He should have informed his team a bit about certain things, but yeah, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3818 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, nice. Haha, thanks guys! I’ll add you all the the pre-in list. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3832 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Egg is now 2 for 2 in Boon Large games as scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”