Izuru Kamukura
Goon
Izuru Kamukura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Izuru Kamukura »

why kiyo town

hebi is just town imo but I don't get why change was up there in the first place
Izuru Kamukura
Izuru Kamukura
Goon
Izuru Kamukura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Izuru Kamukura »

"change" should say "cy"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 898, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like he says this.
In post 171, Almost50 wrote:
In post 163, Crows wrote:((Basicly A50 is softing some kind of Vengeful modifier to scare people from voting him.
Vote him.
He's scum

This is a way better way to talk OOC lmfao))
Another proof you can't even read my posts correctly for shit. I didn't soft anything AT ALL. I followed it up explaining that you should be lynched next (after I flip Town) for claiming you can read me easily.

Now add the claim that I softed Vengeful which I didn't and you see that Crows is literally inventing reasons to keep the push on me. Why? Because >I< can sort them out "easily" (not really, but I like the arrogance in that claim so I'll stick to it). :P
And then this.
In post 257, Almost50 wrote:One of my scum hunting tactics is to let my wagon grow and then try to look at it and see the composition of it, the timing of votes, the stated reasoning..
But the 2nd post doesn't describe what he did, he did something completely different.
How so, Einstein? I used a defense tactic that would go either way, leaving an open window for people to still hop on the wagon. If I wanted to shut it off already I believe I could have, but that would have made virtually unlynchable at the time and thus nobody would have voted me which -in turn- would not have given me the chance to sort a couple of my voters.

The Crows "campaign" on me was shit, and for a shitty reason. I don't know though if it was influenced by Shiro (who tends to scum read me more often than not) or if Alisae really thought he could sort me out on D1 (given Alisae had seen me do all kinds of shit on D1, and not to mention there really is no reason for anyone to scum read me off of what I had posted so far).

FTR; I do sometimes deliberately try to look scummy too (a fact known by some players, but he only one who would understand it in details would be Chara/Korekiyo as I would explain in the hydra PT what I'm doing and why).

Off to Mavis: This is also a strong SR right now. Not just for agreeing with Alisae (something they both deny to be of rare occurance) but ALSO because Crows readlist placed her near the bottom afterwards. I don't see what she has done for them Crows to change heir minds or even have doubts there, and my only explanation is I hit the nail right on the head so they decided to do some distancing with Crows SRing her and her vanishing off the face of the planet.

Note: If Crows tries to argue they never actually TR'd Mavis I'd like to point out they didn't explicitly but they opposed her lynch calling for her to be given a pass on D1. We all deserve passes on D1. Everyone's reads are shit on D1. Everyone needs to see some flips to better their reads. Should we no lynch then???

Shuichi is a slot I keep going back and forth on, but he's more of a scum lean. I keep an eye open for my TRs reads though bc I don't have the confidence in sorting players I don't recognize on D1 (I say "recognize" bc there's always a chance I know the player well enough but don't know that this alt is theirs).

So in terms of preference I'd rather lynch Mavis today, but nobody wants to lynch a cutie like Yume. Next in line are Crows and although I'm still voting them the wagon on them has vanished. My third choice is Shuichi but there's a strong opposition to that one I doubt it could happen today.

I'm not lynching anyone outside of these 3 on D1.

Btw, I think I saw something that should make Kokichi as close to confirmed a townie as it gets. However, nobody else has noticed it it seems and it has not been repeated, so maybe I misunderstood. I won't even point it out for now.

Miu is also very likely Town by play and reads (we agree on Crows & Shuichi being SRs, but he thinks Kokichi and I say Mavis is their 3rd).

I couldn't be bothered posting a full readlist with detailed reasoning, so it should suffice that I listed my 3 suspects along with why I'm not supporting the current leading wagons.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

we agree on shuichi

convince me kokichi is town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

@hebi: Was it a joke? Were you bluffing? Or was it a crumb??

Now if you don't know what I'm talking about just say so. If you do, give the briefest answer you could. Thanks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Gentle reminder: I see there are a few more new posts and I expect there to be questions/comments directed at me. If so, kindly be advised that I am currently at the top of page 38 (Wisdom switching to hebi then back to Kokichi) and have no idea what has been posted beyond that point. Please be patient while I catch up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 947, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Almost, what's your opinion on these two, when you're caught up?
LLD: Town
hebi: Not too sure atm. It looks like I did misread/misinterpret something though. I'm in the process of reevaluating.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

Still leaning more town than scum on hebi. Just not sure enough.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Almost if you're referring to , it was probably a joke.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I do admit that I missed the possibility of it being a crumb, I usually never pay attention to that, but Hebi's vote on Kokichi certainly dismisses that.

/quit indefinitely
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 978, Wisdom wrote:convince me kokichi is town
I changed my mind :neutral:

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

cool
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 983, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Almost if you're referring to , it was probably a joke.
In post 984, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I do admit that I missed the possibility of it being a crumb, I usually never pay attention to that, but Hebi's vote on Kokichi certainly dismisses that.
1- You're GOOD.
2- I agree. I asked just before I saw that vote.

@Wisdom: There you have it. I was -mistakingly- under the impression hebi crumbed Masons with Kokichi. This reasoning no longer applies since hebi did vote Kokichi eventually, so I have nothing to defend Kokichi.

In fact, I like the composition of the wagon on Kokichi (aside from Mavis), and now I'm entertaining the idea of voting there myself, but that would be putting @L-1, so consider my vote on them in spirit.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I think almost is most likely town now.

/quit indefinitely
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 948, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 908, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The neighbourhood QT I formed with her using my ability,
@Hebi: Can you confirm this happened?
@LLD: What's your flavor?
My flavour is confirmable, given my neighbourhood QT starts with a big ass picture of something that can only be related to my character and its name is as such too. I currently suspect Hebi of being scum and so have no issues being transparent about this, but is there a necessity that I tell you
which
character that is, in the low percentage case that scum DON'T already know who I am?

Not that it matters, all my abilities relate to neighbourhoods anyway, so they wouldn't learn anything... your call, I'll leave it to your discretion.

But yeah, Hebi can literally come in and say "yes LLD's neighbourhood confirms who she is 100%" and I know that for a fact.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

lld who is scum other than hebi?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:42 am

In post 990, Wisdom wrote:lld who is scum other than hebi?
I have concerns about you, Mavis, Koriyeko and Kamikura, in no particular order. Oh and Miu, but that one is much smaller.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

who's kamikura?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

oh, izuru, nvm
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

so you're townreading kokichi then?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:52 am

In post 994, Wisdom wrote:so you're townreading kokichi then?
Yeah, mostly on tone. It's not strong enough to powerfully object to his lynch or the wagon building on him, but we'll see how things progress.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

In post 977, Almost50 wrote:Note: If Crows tries to argue they never actually TR'd Mavis I'd like to point out they didn't explicitly but they opposed her lynch calling for her to be given a pass on D1. We all deserve passes on D1. Everyone's reads are shit on D1. Everyone needs to see some flips to better their reads. Should we no lynch then???
I did say the same thing about Mavis, to be fair. But I'm also content to let Crows read Mavis, and I'm not scumreading Crows like you are. I see lynching her today as a coinflip that I'll likely not pursue so long as I have a better idea of who scum is.
How do you feel about Kokichi now that you're aware it wasn't a mason crumb? He's actually who I meant to ask you about earlier, but I was not clear.

LLD: What has you suspicious of Wisdom and me? I'm also interested in your Izuru read.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:31 am

In post 977, Almost50 wrote:The Crows "campaign" on me was shit, and for a shitty reason. I don't know though if it was influenced by Shiro (who tends to scum read me more often than not) or if Alisae really thought he could sort me out on D1 (given Alisae had seen me do all kinds of shit on D1, and not to mention there really is no reason for anyone to scum read me off of what I had posted so far).
What I don't get is the scum motivation behind asking about the lack of RVS votes. What did both Crows and Kokichi actually find scummy about it? This question is obviously not to you. I'd think after really thinking about it one would find there's no particular reason scum would post something 'odd' when they wouldn't as town, but in his readslist Kokichi doubled down on it.
I don't know about Crows. I don't really understand what Alisae is thinking with some of eir reads, either. I might have to give them another look.
In post 954, Almost50 wrote:Also, you're not "all in" just yet, and that's a "weak" town tell of yours. As a scumster you'd probably have had more impact on the game already.
I wasn't aware this was a tell for me, even a weak one.
But I'm sure you have an example to back it up regardless of your alignment, so I suppose it doesn't matter right now.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 996, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:How do you feel about Kokichi now that you're aware it wasn't a mason crumb? He's actually who I meant to ask you about earlier, but I was not clear.
In post 987, Almost50 wrote:now I'm entertaining the idea of voting there myself, but that would be putting @L-1, so consider my vote on them in spirit.

Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 am

I did read that.
What I should have asked was "Why are you scumreading Kokichi?".

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”