CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 423, Impede wrote:@CoA: you should hop on. L-1 is quite a powerful tool for town. Not like you're signing the death certificate just yet.
I'm fine, for now. See .
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 425, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 423, Impede wrote:@CoA: you should hop on. L-1 is quite a powerful tool for town. Not like you're signing the death certificate just yet.
I'm fine, for now. See .
I asked you this in #302 but maybe you missed it (admittedly, giant wall post): What is you read on Luca? You indicated that you didn't think his townie credit was warranted.

Not really interested in joining the UCV wagon at the moment... Happy with my vote where it is.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You're happy with your vote where it is, even though it is completely meaningless as it stands. UCV is such a clear lynch candidate that the game is essentially divided into two sets of players - those voting UCV, and those who aren't. Everything else is just irrelevant detail at the moment.

For those not voting UCV, you need to a) explain why you don't want a UCV lynch, b) explain why you want to vote someone else and c) push that wagon as hard as I've pushed my lynch target.

You're doing none of the above and your vote on Lucky is nothing but a vanity wagon.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm not as %100 as Luca in the UCV wagon but I'll be leaving my vote. I kind of voted because it looked like a caught scum rage quit. Now that he came back, I just don't want the chance that the whole thing was a show to be left on the table. Better to let this be lynched today. I think we are gathering some useful info as it is with who is and is not joining the wagon now.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The fact UCV brought up the BlackVoid replace-out from the Basketball game, and then lied about the context of it, means his own ragequit was a calculated move and solidifies in my mind that UCV is scum.

UCV's sudden read-change one me reeks of desperation, and his vote on me is based entirely on a proven lie.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:33 am

Post by mozamis »

maybe i was harsh on impede. is it as straightforward as tow non the lynch, scum dont want to bus?
Not sure that totally makes sense (this is a tired post!0 but you get the drift. Those posts from Cult and Laser are really weak reasons for not voting UV.
Anyway, UV is scum, and is the lynch. if you are town, please hammer.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Badly written post.
Hopefully it makes sense.
Too shit, didn't read; Vote uv.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 am

Post by mozamis »

Though I'm still inclined to think Impede is bussing. He voted UV, then proceded to show much interest in arguing with Luca, amd not pushing for UV's lynch at all, classic scum bus. Vote for the guy, but dont push it.
Scum UV, Impede, Cult, laser?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Impede »

Did you read my response to your initial bussing accusation? If not, you should. I'm not arguing with Luca, I asked the question I asked with the intent of making sure that he was confident in his meta read.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Impede »

I also just got finished telling CoA why they should vote. Also, why are you talking about hammer? Unless I'm mistaken, we are still at L-2.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:50 am

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:You're happy with your vote where it is, even though it is completely meaningless as it stands. UCV is such a clear lynch candidate that the game is essentially divided into two sets of players - those voting UCV, and those who aren't. Everything else is just irrelevant detail at the moment.

For those not voting UCV, you need to a) explain why you don't want a UCV lynch, b) explain why you want to vote someone else and c) push that wagon as hard as I've pushed my lynch target.
Pretty much the only reason that I would have UCV on the table today is because if we don't lynch him, we're just going to have to go through this nonsense again tomorrow unless we decide to lynch you instead. UCV is fairly null to me... I have a stronger scumread on you than I do on him. I find your case on him quite unconvincing. Consequently, I don't have any particularly good reason to trust you or your read on UCV, so I'm not going to follow you.

Lucky's contributions are completely vapid, his vote on UCV is opportunistic and he has no progression to support doing so--quite the opposite, in fact, considering your disagreement with him earlier in the day.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Sesq »

Luca, are you sure it isnt possible ucv misread shit? i wasnt there so i dont think i can really say, but if you think i have the room to i will investigate
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 436, Sesq wrote:Luca, are you sure it isnt possible ucv misread shit? i wasnt there so i dont think i can really say, but if you think i have the room to i will investigate
I could have sworn that i was casing him, but then Lucca (who i happened to replace. lol) also started to case him, so he left. I will reread that later. I was not paying the most attention to him leaving. i just saw that people called it a rage quit, so i assumed that he was just upset over the case.
so...i don't get enough sleep
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

@UCV,
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Whether UCV misread it (I find this hard to believe as he lived and breathed every moment of that game) or not, the fact is he still faked a ragequit with BlackVoid's replace-out in mind, hoping to be seen as Town for doing it as BlackVoid was in that game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also note that UCV keeps accusing me of dodging questions, yet has repeatedly avoided mine asking him to explain his read progression on me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Sesq »

well im done here.

we hammer ucv today
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 435, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:You're happy with your vote where it is, even though it is completely meaningless as it stands. UCV is such a clear lynch candidate that the game is essentially divided into two sets of players - those voting UCV, and those who aren't. Everything else is just irrelevant detail at the moment.

Pretty much the only reason that I would have UCV on the table today is because if we don't lynch him, we're just going to have to go through this nonsense again tomorrow unless we decide to lynch you instead. UCV is fairly null to me... I have a stronger scumread on you than I do on him. I find your case on him quite unconvincing. Consequently, I don't have any particularly good reason to trust you or your read on UCV, so I'm not going to follow you.

Lucky's contributions are completely vapid, his vote on UCV is opportunistic and he has no progression to support doing so--quite the opposite, in fact, considering your disagreement with him earlier in the day.
Perhaps you could explain your scumread on me then. The only thing I've heard you say on the matter so far is that I might be Lucky's partner because you scumread him and I was arguing with him earlier, and you expect scum to argue with scum early on. Feeble reasoning at best.

Why is my case on UCV unconvincing to you?

Why is Lucky's argument with me earlier in the day relevant to him voting UCV?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also, UCV's vote on me is based on the POV that BlackVoid replaced-out due to being scumread, which UCV seemingly now accepts is BS, yet he still continues to vote me?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I also think it's dubious for LaserGuy to claim a 'null' read on UCV who has the highest post count in the game and has provided more AI information than arguably anyone else.

I don't believe a null read on UCV is acceptable in the circumstances - there is enough to base an educated read either way.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Give me time. In actually really busy atm. I am also mobile
so...i don't get enough sleep
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Okay, so I have been having log-in issues all day.

Well, I'm starting to think we have to lynch UCV because we're running out of time, and we really can't afford to prep a new case. (Plus I do find some of those bits compelling, I just am not totally confident in the vote and I hate voting without confidence)

On the other hand, I really don't want to seem bouncy on his lynch, and if I put him at L-1, there could be a quick hammer, unless anybody wants that?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You can put him on L-1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

There is no night phase so it doesn't matter if there is a quick-hammer.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Urgh, very well. I just want to see any last arguments he has while on L-1.

Vote: UC Voyager

Return to “Completed Open Games”