Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

that coma is extraneous.

I'll trust to you lot that lynching my slot is a really shitty copout
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MisaTange »

Who do you think is scum on your wagon? besides me of course
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MisaTange »

That was directed to pisskop, btw
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

loli's vote was the most opportunitistic.

you mistake my presence for reading
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Aster »

Pisskop seems to be a troll who has no intention of playing this games seriously. I am under the impression that there is absolutely no point in trying to get any kind of information out of him, and nothing short of a cop investigation will help us figure out whether or not he's scum.

It looks like activity in town has decreased. I can't be sure, but I think it is because of the atmosphere where both of the following hold true:
  • There is a kind-of-really-suspicious guy (mutantdevle) who is probably-mafia-but-maybe-VI. With the presence of this guy who's soaking up all attention, players don't feel the need to put forth new leads.
  • However, the guy is maybe-idiot and putting forth a lynch this early is kinda-scary. So maybe we'll just see what the others do about it?
And, as a result, nothing was happening. Then pisskop enters and votes quickly roll because we finally have something fresh to do that is neither hammering mutantdevle nor waiting. Jumping on pisskop is, after all, an easy way to make that required once-in-48-hours post, right?

And now that pisskop has gotten five votes already, the town is starting to worry "Should we really policy lynch this guy? Shouldn't we go after mutant instead? Making decisions is scary >_<"

Also, some of those who "voted" him said that it was to get him to talk. It looks like that isn't working, and pisskop is at the top of the votecount by now. Those who voted him, do you intend to follow through with your threat?

How about town stops dibble-dabbling and makes up its mind for once? To get the discussion to move on again, I'll ask
all of you
the following question:
  • Would you be okay with pisskop getting policy lynched at this point in the game?
How about all of you answer the above question with something that contains a "yes" or a "no" and without beaing around the bush? Tomorrow I'll make a list of everyone's answers, everyone who has not answered, and everyone who is beating around the bush in their answer.

(Note that the answer to this question does not directly translate to votes: one might vote pisskop without intending to lynch him, or one may be fine with him getting policy lynched but still prefer to lynch and vote somebody else.)
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Aster »

Of course, I can't get away with not answering that very question myself, so here's my opionion: yes, I'd be fine with policy lynching pisskop. Although I think that mutant is more likely to be scum than pisskop, letting pisskop get away with this blatant anti-town and impossible-to-read behaviour would set a terrible precedent for town and for future games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

ewww

a whole post asking people about their feelz over a PL instead of progressing the game.

those posts are intended to stir up a lynch on a noinfo character. and disguise it as contiribuiting. the more proficient players among you should tell me that post felt right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

and I'm not asking you to scumread the slot, im pointing out how filler-y it is
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 307, pisskop wrote:ewww

a whole post asking people about their feelz over a PL instead of progressing the game.

those posts are intended to stir up a lynch on a noinfo character. and disguise it as contiribuiting. the more proficient players among you should tell me that post felt right
How about you answer my question as well?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

from a theory point its a crapsack AtE and from a game progress point its a stagnant soft push
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 310, pisskop wrote:from a theory point its a crapsack AtE and from a game progress point its a stagnant soft push
  • Beats around the bush.
Please pick an answer that contains a "yes" or a "no".
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm still up for lynching Mutant. Can we just get on with it now?

I'm also suspicious of Creature for his blatant buddying, and Chip and Viomi for their attempted townslips.

I would not vote for Pisskop while there was a possibility that we could lynch one of the above.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by northsidegal »

apologies for the low activity - reading through i'm definitely agreeing with texcat here.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yes, I would policy lynch. Unlike some around here, I was very use to policy lynching people years back and nabbing scum that way as well as weeding out people that'd fuck over the town later with stupid shit. One such person we should've policy lynched here ended up getting me mislynched in LYLO from his very first post that final day because he didn't want to be bothered to actually talk to people or play the game. Had any other townie been in that position we would've had a much better chance of winning.

So policy lynching for me, I have not one single problem with it.

However, today I'd prefer a Mutant lynch as priority #1, he is the most anti-town player here and his play is definitely a scum perspective looking for info on town PRs.

Also Aster isn't quite getting any townie points with his recent post. His obsession with yes-no to policy lynching is reeking of bad intention.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Ironstove is here? :?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

If it is getting close to nightfall and there isn't a clear scum lynch candidate, I'm happy to lynch antitown.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 311, Aster wrote:
In post 310, pisskop wrote:from a theory point its a crapsack AtE and from a game progress point its a stagnant soft push
  • Beats around the bush.
Please pick an answer that contains a "yes" or a "no".
You realise you are asking him if he would be okay with his own policy lynch, right?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 301, pisskop wrote:that coma is extraneous.
Sentences begin with a capital letter. And it is 'comma'.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 299, wilky wrote:
In post 297, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 294, wilky wrote:
In post 290, Chip Butty wrote:
Some setup spec is okay as long as gamesolving is also being done. That wasn't the case here. It was getting into iioa territory, at least enough to warrant an early-game poke.

iioa?
Information instead of analysis

So what makes it different to you talking about information on the draft and whether scum could talk during it then?
Simple. I was actively scumhunting at the same time.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I still think Creature is likely scum.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 305, Aster wrote:
  • Would you be okay with pisskop getting policy lynched at this point in the game?
How about all of you answer the above question with something that contains a "yes" or a "no" and without beaing around the bush? Tomorrow I'll make a list of everyone's answers, everyone who has not answered, and everyone who is beating around the bush in their answer.
Lol hasn’t anyone told you that yes or no questions don’t work and make you look scummy?

As for policy lynching pisskop I’m inclined to say no. In the other forum I play mafia, almost half the players in those games are lurkers so I don’t see it as inherently scummy. I’d assume that lurking on this site is a far scummier thing to do but until I’ve established that for myself I’m not going to vote too much based on it.

The other main reason I’d have for voting him is simply that he isn’t me. That’s something I almost never vote on unless forced to do so instead of a no lynch. I had a scum lean on him earlier due to his forced position on my wagon. If you’re going to lynch him for something then lynch him for that. Though I guess most of you discard that due to thinking I’m scum.

To those of you voting pisskop but are not prepared to lynch him because “it’s only a pressure vote”. That’s not a pressure vote, that’s a sheep vote. What pressure are you exactly applying if your vote threat is empty? Do you really expect pisskop or anyone else to take your votes seriously if they are empty? I don’t really like how pisskop’s wagon came together to be honest. It feels more sheeped than mine did. There’s a fair few scummy sheep around that I encourage y’all to look into after you misslynch me.
I mostly just lurk now.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 am

Post by wilky »

In post 319, Chip Butty wrote:Simple. I was actively scumhunting at the same time.
In post 36, Aster wrote:
In post 34, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
You can PM me more about the 1 or 7 Talk. I can Assure you that it changed nothing in the game.
Hold on. I suppose that means the slots would have been assigned identically if the 1 and 7 groups were switched? That does actually give us a bit of information:
  • To anyone in the 7-group who got their slot: nobody in the 1-group tried to get your slot.
  • To anyone in the 1-group who didn't get their slot: either your slot was taken by somebody in the 1-group above you, or it wasn't taken by anyone in the 7-group.
Possibly not full on scum hunting but Aster actually pulled out something usefully from it all.

You weren't scumhunting much though were you I mean you argued scum weren't in the draft but the numbers in the draft all added up so how would you hunt scum from that alone??
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 am

Post by wilky »

I think i'd be happy lynching pisskop on a PL tbh. He obviously doesn't care much about the game and if he does flip town I don't think he'd be much of a miss anyway. I asked him too actually play the game and the only response I got was that I put in an unneccessary comma.

VOTE: pisskop That's L-2 I think guys.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Creature »

If I'm lynching pisskop, it's not gonna be by PL.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”