Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Stalfos »

Kise wrote:Hm. Why exactly does Titus want to create a town block via proxy -- Is she invested/interested enough? If so where she at?

Also who are all these townies that are splitting the votes, cause between that post you made earlier and your previous post, camn, Smocaine and myself are the people who made votes, and camn didn't vote anyone outside of your preferred 3 (me/Tor/Una)
I think that's referring to the votes on RM, Smocaine and Theta if there are any remaining, not as a particularly recent thing.

@RC: do you think I should be townreading you or something? You seem to be relying on "Keychain isn't allowed to scumread me because she got it wrong once" as the core part of your argument against my read. Which is
useless
because sometimes
you roll scum
. You act like I should townread you every game. And despite me asking you multiple times, you have not yet provided a single reason for me being wrong. So at the risk of showing my ego... why should I think I am? Using such a blanket approach gives the strong impression that I'm actually not and you're just going out of your way to avoid engaging with my reasons and instead discredit my read via ad hominem - that my reasons are invalid because they come from me. You are not playing like town and I'd love to have Prism around to give a second opinion but unfortunately that's not an option right now and I'm getting so tired of you stonewalling me.
Radiant Moonlight wrote:Okay so you realize that no matter who we individually vote town is so divided that scum will easily just pile onto a wagon with enough town voters and that will be the lynch?

If you're not going to play the fucking game then give your vote to someone who will. In everyone's next posts I want a read on Unabombah, Toranaga, and Kise and we're going to all agree as a group to pile on the one that has the most scum reads from town players.
Oh you know how I love when you demand that everyone do what you say in their next post :wink:

Una is my top scumread out of the three and I don't think I'm voting Tor today. Obviously you're still top lynch priority!

Smocaine wrote:VOTE: Tor If I didn't tr you I would have called your tor having a different hs giving him advanced bop bs.
??? what does this say?

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2941, Smocaine wrote:Grapes!scum conf
In post 2943, Smocaine wrote:VOTE: Kise do something about your vote situation Kise
In post 2783, Smocaine wrote:It's amusing that you feel like you can confidently say my pushes on Theta and Aronis are 'on town'.
If grapes is conf scum then you don't vote because ??

Why Tor? Tor seems obvTown to me?

Explain your read on Theta/Aronis can be taken two ways.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: RM
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2969, Kise wrote:Hm. Why exactly does Titus want to create a town block via proxy -- Is she invested/interested enough? If so where she at?

Also who are all these townies that are splitting the votes, cause between that post you made earlier and your previous post, camn, Smocaine and myself are the people who made votes, and camn didn't vote anyone outside of your preferred 3 (me/Tor/Una)
Titus probably just wants RC to lock Town the slot. But as long as I am alive I will keep pushing RM.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

VOTE: Kise

I'm going to vote the one of the two that's voting me.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

In post 2978, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: RM
Why?

None of aronis, NM, or Kise have given any reasons for voting me ftr.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:18 am

In post 2976, Stalfos wrote:
Kise wrote:Hm. Why exactly does Titus want to create a town block via proxy -- Is she invested/interested enough? If so where she at?

I think that's referring to the votes on RM, Smocaine and Theta if there are any remaining, not as a particularly recent thing.

@RC: do you think I should be townreading you or something? You seem to be relying on "Keychain isn't allowed to scumread me because she got it wrong once" as the core part of your argument against my read. Which is
useless
because sometimes
you roll scum
. You act like I should townread you every game. And despite me asking you multiple times, you have not yet provided a single reason for me being wrong. So at the risk of showing my ego... why should I think I am? Using such a blanket approach gives the strong impression that I'm actually not and you're just going out of your way to avoid engaging with my reasons and instead discredit my read via ad hominem - that my reasons are invalid because they come from me. You are not playing like town and I'd love to have Prism around to give a second opinion but unfortunately that's not an option right now and I'm getting so tired of you stonewalling me.
Radiant Moonlight wrote:Okay so you realize that no matter who we individually vote town is so divided that scum will easily just pile onto a wagon with enough town voters and that will be the lynch?

If you're not going to play the fucking game then give your vote to someone who will. In everyone's next posts I want a read on Unabombah, Toranaga, and Kise and we're going to all agree as a group to pile on the one that has the most scum reads from town players.
Oh you know how I love when you demand that everyone do what you say in their next post :wink:

Una is my top scumread out of the three and I don't think I'm voting Tor today. Obviously you're still top lynch priority!

Smocaine wrote:VOTE: Tor If I didn't tr you I would have called your tor having a different hs giving him advanced bop bs.
??? what does this say?

-Key
Our back and forth is making the game unenjoyable to me. Sorry if you feel like I owe you something more than you're getting this game but you're not getting it.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:30 am

In post 2969, Kise wrote:Hm. Why exactly does Titus want to create a town block via proxy -- Is she invested/interested enough? If so where she at?

She sent me a message over skype saying she was sorry for being so busy and that she'd try to get invested and that I should make a list of the people that I was townreading for her.

And Mastina hasn't created a votecount but my understanding is that votes are super split right now.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:01 am

Like Keychain I entirely derailed the newbie to try to accommodate your scumread on you. You seem to feel entitled to me entirely shutting down the game to help you change your read on me.

The reason we mislynched D2 last game was that I was completely unable to scumhunt because I was trying to deal with your wagon. This game I am ignoring it and in future games I am ignoring it.

This is what playing with me is going to look like and if you have a problem with it then I'm sorry but don't play with me. I like you as a person but that doesn't mean that I think it's fair or enjoyable for me to repeatedly come into my games and tunnel me because of paranoia. I want to be able to actually play the game as town and it feels like when we're in games together I don't get to play the game so I'd rather we just not.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:05 am

Like you're not arguing based on a scumreading your argument is that my defense are pointless because I could roll scum and that I'm not playing like town.

So when it comes to townreading me you won't townread me because you know that I can do all of this but when it comes to scumreading me you ignore the fact that you know this is how I play and scumread me anyway.

It's a horribly unfair double standard and I'm done with it.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 am

Also Mastina you haven't made a votecount in two fucking weeks.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Smocaine
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Kise »

I found Titus guys

Unvote
Vote: Radiant Moonlight
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:45 am

I have no control over Titus's actions.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 am

Also Titus isn't playing league of legends right now and anyone else who has access to the MS discord can fact check that.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Kise »

not now no, but a few minutes ago when I screenshotted

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Kise »

we can wait for this to update

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=TrenchcoatTitus

wow those are a lot of games she was playing 2-3 days ago

loads man

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:52 am

Well I verified that's true.

I can't help the fact that she's not responding much on Skype but you're still scum :)
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Kise »

FTR I wouldn't be as suspicious of your slot if she replaced out and let you solo it

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 am

I mean you can hide behind Titus not showing up to play as an excuse to scumread me but given that she slanked all of the concurrent MU games and all of the other games on site she was in simultaneously it's pretty obvious that her being absent has nothing to do with this particular game and everything to do with her not wanting to play mafia.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Kise »

ok but she told us she was too busy to play mafia?

but she's playing 20 league games in the last 3 days and some of those matches are 50 minutes

if we average it to 30 mins per game, then shes dedicated 10+ hours to league in 3 days

and here? I dunno, when was the last time she was here?

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 am

And given that the last two attempts we made to hydra both involved one head replacing out I wanted to make it work this time so neither of us replaced out. Push that as scummy :]
ok but she told us she was too busy to play mafia?

but she's playing 20 league games in the last 3 days and some of those matches are 50 minutes

if we average it to 30 mins per game, then shes dedicated 10+ hours to league in 3 days

and here? I dunno, when was the last time she was here?
Yeah, she pretty clearly doesn't care about this game given she's only responded to me twice on skype since the start of november.

Why does that make either of us scum?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Kise »

whats MU?

pedit: oh....well I didn't know all that background info :good:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

any prrof that towntitus sheeps from previous games?

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 am

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=71630&user_select%5B%5D=21512

<<< Fixing link. When you have [], replace it with '%5B%5D'. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”