Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Kise »

broken tags m8 im too lazy to find that post
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

viewtopic.php?p=9466899#p9466899

yeah but you're scum. this isn't about changing your read :P
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:09 am

@Mastina can I copy and paste skype chat logs from previous games?

Theoretically it's no different than releasing a PT
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Kise »

this is a PT?

it looks like something in the main thread caused her to see TWIE as a liar and Bulba was trustworthy. Was why Bulba trustworthy? (what game is this?)

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

why does it matter?

she clearly stated that she was giving her vote to Bulba and clarified that to sheeping his vote no matter what the next day. your 'argument' that she never sheeps and is therefore scum because she's listening to me is bunk.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Kise »

because maybe Bulba was conftown at that point, and that makes a world of difference between blindly sheeping someone whos alignment you dont know for sure
In post 2976, Stalfos wrote:
Kise wrote:
Hm. Why exactly does Titus want to create a town block via proxy -- Is she invested/interested enough? If so where she at?

Also who are all these townies that are splitting the votes, cause between that post you made earlier and your previous post, camn, Smocaine and myself are the people who made votes, and camn didn't vote anyone outside of your preferred 3 (me/Tor/Una)

I think that's referring to the votes on RM, Smocaine and Theta if there are any remaining, not as a particularly recent thing.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2967, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Still more confident in toranaga scum and think he's the one more likely to slink to endgame so I'm sticking my vote there unless it's absolutely not happening
why are u being omgusy?

Yet…
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am

bulba was not conftown at that point they were just generally townread. I'm pretty sure she just sent me that message to make me feel better, I didn't realize she was sitting playing league

I'm voting you because you're voting me. if toranaga is the cw he gets to vote me for free. if you're the cw he has claimed a scumread on you and his vote is very revealing.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Kise »

@everyone am i wrong for calling this a scumslip? whats your opinion of smoc's post here

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Kise »

In post 3008, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I'm voting you because you're voting me. if toranaga is the cw he gets to vote me for free. if you're the cw he has claimed a scumread on you and his vote is very revealing.
lets take a leap of faith together and vote ghostlin!

unvote
vote ghostlin

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Kise »

also i meant to rant at Tor about the Beneath the Mask game but I must've highlighted and hit enter/deleted the rest. oh well dw about it

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Kise »

omg u left me hanging :oops:

Yet…
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Smocaine »

I don't think Titus' League playing is ai.
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Stalfos »

In post 3009, Kise wrote:
@everyone am i wrong for calling this a scumslip? whats your opinion of smoc's post here
I see no scumslip? Just someone being cheeky.

Also seems a bit tough to hunt down Titus's activity elsewhere and use that against her, I don't think it has any bearing on this game.
Kise wrote:
In post 3008, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I'm voting you because you're voting me. if toranaga is the cw he gets to vote me for free. if you're the cw he has claimed a scumread on you and his vote is very revealing.
lets take a leap of faith together and vote ghostlin!

unvote
vote ghostlin
whoa what?

@RM: Okay.

You have put more effort into complaining about the fact that I am scumreading you and threatening to avoid me in future games than you have into engaging with why I think you're scum and arguing my points. I feel like this conversation would be much less tiring for both of us if you just did that, but you're... not. We can happily avoid each other in mafia games forever after this if you want and just chat about Zelda or whatever instead, but I still think you're scum here.

You are somehow blaming me for you lynching UCV in that game. I should have continued to defend him and so it's also my fault, yes, but take ownership for your own failings. It's good for you. You for some reason didn't want to scumhunt in that game and voluntarily focused on changing my read, despite me
asking you
to stop and to scumhunt instead. You didn't derail it - the newbies were the stars of that game. I did not come into this game in order to tunnel you - you signed up to this knowing I was in it, so cut that right out.

Getting scumread is part of the game. You don't get a free pass because you're you. You've seen me scumhunt, and interacting with my scumreads is part of how I work out if I'm on the right track. Don't throw a fit when I want to interact with you.
Especially
if you think I'm town.

tl;dr
: You are playing like scum. You are reacting like scum. So I am scumreading you. If you contest this, tell me why. That's all I want.

I'd like to speak with anybody else, please. I'm struggling with this game. Una, how did you go from
In post 2619, UnaBombaH wrote:I suck at towntelling myself, but for now, I can't honestly pick a solid townread outside of Toranaga.
to
In post 2861, UnaBombaH wrote:Ok..so my "interaction" with Theta-wagon is scummy regardless of their flip? :lol:

If we are both scum it was coordinated?
If Theta is town, I just thought I'd get a ton of towncred for faking a hammer on a player who was widely scumread? Like, versus saying that I think they are town?

Thetas reaction seemed fishy to me too, and what I found more curious was how you got to use that as a way to get out of the wagon. Didn't feel like bussing anymore? :]

UNVOTE:
Now look what you made me do!
I'm no longer voting Radiant.. :(

VOTE: Toranaga

I'm willing to lynch Theta or this, don't care.
?

Like you said you had a solid townread then you abruptly reversed it due to his scumread but I didn't see a lot in the middle.

Also there's something here that bothers me on reread, but I need to check timing.

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3014, Stalfos wrote:whoa what?
Kise decided they wanted to lose the game quicker. I've not read back and I saw that.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by camn »

In post 3014, Stalfos wrote:You are playing like scum. You are reacting like scum. So I am scumreading you.
I'm agreeing with this sentiment more and more.
Even though this game is weird in the extreme....this feels like CowScum.

VOTE: Radiant Moonlight
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Smocaine »

vla :(
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:51 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2942, Kise wrote:
In post 2935, grapes wrote:I can kinda see tor's angle of thinking that kise pushing a lot of scumreads being more likely from town but when you're not glancing it's still a world perfectly able to come from scum.

Like, yes he pushed mulch but a scum or two were more than likely happy to roll with that, thinking about it. He thinks camn is a good cop check which isn't even really a scumread and then aronis which isn't anything that's gonna make him have to work harder as scum.

Think I agree with stalfos that tor's ability to not be sticky comes across more town than not.

Mathblade=Scum
I can kinda see people's angle that grapes made a mistake and there's a need for two town jailkeeper sin this game, but something something it's still able to be a scum role

I think we wear the same shoe size grapes mate
I think the difference here is that I'm saying I can see where tor's coming from on his earlier read of you but giving examples of why his point doesn't stand as strong when you observe the details of what your reads actually were, what you're doing is putting a blanket statement over good reasons to call grapes town but also saying that he still might have a scumrole.

So well done if your point here was to reaffirm how bad your read on me is.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 am

Post by grapes »

Like, Kise, it's difficult for me to picture worlds where you're town; especially after posts like #3010. Why are you asking your sr to wagon up ghostlin with you out of the blue? I mean spontaneous sure, but it could also be read as scum who wanted a way to disengage from RM after they settled on wagoning you. It's also looking like the next closest thing to get to lynch..

Speaking of RM I just don't really think they're scum but actually took the past half hour to pinpoint where that all began for stalfos to try and see where they're coming from there and turns out I can. Their mulch push was harsh, but they even said at one point that they wanted to lynch mulch whether he was town or not. Bad play? Kinda. Scummy? Mmmmyea obviously but at the same time I think there were slots that had more scum indicative interactions with mulch's wagon and I personally have just about thrown out my rulebook in a lot of respects so far in I mean it is that kind of game. In otherwords this is more of a street fight rather than a clean no below the belt thing going on.

At the same time though I'm open to being persuaded because it's also quite possible that I'm pocketed; it's just difficult to take most of the action there to heart when what I've predominantly noticed until now is Mathblade literally calling me scum because I'm scum with RM. :roll:

@Stalfos if RM is scum who are their buddies?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3017, Smocaine wrote:vla :(
:(:(:(:(:(:(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3019, grapes wrote:Like, Kise, it's difficult for me to picture worlds where you're town; especially after posts like #3010. Why are you asking your sr to wagon up ghostlin with you out of the blue? I mean spontaneous sure, but it could also be read as scum who wanted a way to disengage from RM after they settled on wagoning you. It's also looking like the next closest thing to get to lynch..

Speaking of RM I just don't really think they're scum but actually took the past half hour to pinpoint where that all began for stalfos to try and see where they're coming from there and turns out I can. Their mulch push was harsh, but they even said at one point that they wanted to lynch mulch whether he was town or not. Bad play? Kinda. Scummy? Mmmmyea obviously but at the same time I think there were slots that had more scum indicative interactions with mulch's wagon and I personally have just about thrown out my rulebook in a lot of respects so far in I mean it is that kind of game. In otherwords this is more of a street fight rather than a clean no below the belt thing going on.

At the same time though I'm open to being persuaded because it's also quite possible that I'm pocketed; it's just difficult to take most of the action there to heart when what I've predominantly noticed until now is Mathblade literally calling me scum because I'm scum with RM. :roll:

@Stalfos if RM is scum who are their buddies?
I am calling you scum for your claim and RM is literally somehow saving you and RM is obvScum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:09 am

Post by grapes »

We get it
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2563, UnaBombaH wrote:Just to clear my own thoughts: I'm currently seeing town!Toranaga, and I actually like his analysis on wagons at post # (see above).

In the scenario of scum!Toranaga, I'd say he has nothing to do with grapes/aronis - I don't see the reasoning behind that post if there were to be a hidden connection with either.

So are we willing to lynch a claimed PR, or should we go with the alternative route? :]
Stalfos on to something

Una don't give a fuck

What y'all think?

Yet…
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Side note: I spent most of Saturday fixing a bug in the vote counter were Toranaga voted as Hard Monkey. I would LOVE it if you alt slip and vote to call it out so I can make sure that's in my hydra names field.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

Sorry for altslipping buddeh

I think radiant una theta and maybe kise if not ghostlin is the scumteam

Would gladly lynch radiant rn