Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

What do you mean "spewing some towny shit organically"? Are you asking why he did something overtly scummy instead of trying to act town?
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

I don't know why I'm getting singled out over other people. I thought Brain and Pinky was town but they're being pretty opportunistic themself. I still don't know why everybody is saying they'd vote for me.
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Ice Cream Sand Witch »

I am prolly not voting you today Kaito.
I just need to figure things out.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 pm

In post 1174, HardcoreMonkey wrote:This is not vague. I think you are just making shit up. I think you are bullshitting your push on me. That's your memo. My Kaito read is not vague also.
Nope. Answer, please. What's the disconnect you're referring to? What's disingenuous? Did you use that word because I said it first?
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let's vote Pinky and the brain.

Who is willing.
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1176, Kaito Momota wrote:I don't know why I'm getting singled out over other people. I thought Brain and Pinky was town but they're being pretty opportunistic themself. I still don't know why everybody is saying they'd vote for me.
So why aren't you voting your strong scum read?
Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:What do you mean "spewing some towny shit organically"? Are you asking why he did something overtly scummy instead of trying to act town?
No I'm asking why instead of saying something to help the town solve the game (which is what the default mindset of a town should be), he chose to do a naked vote which does not make much sense to do if he's town in his position. Why are you asking questions like this I'm not hard to understand?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Not me. mastina is town as far as I can tell. Grain of salt as I'm not done reading but have decided to spend the next half hour or so doing so if it'll be of any help.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaito start towntelling dam it! I want you to be alive
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1178, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 1174, HardcoreMonkey wrote:This is not vague. I think you are just making shit up. I think you are bullshitting your push on me. That's your memo. My Kaito read is not vague also.
Nope. Answer, please. What's the disconnect you're referring to? What's disingenuous? Did you use that word because I said it first?
No I used that word because it's a word I can use.

The disingenuous thing is that you are saying I act scummy where there's literally no way to read me that way in how the town discussion's rolling out. I think you're push-parking on me because you have nothing else up your sleeve. IT'S NOT VAGUE YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT OUT TO BE LMAO.

You are obviously bullshitting right now and it's painful to see.
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:00 pm

In post 1182, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito start towntelling dam it! I want you to be alive
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1176, Kaito Momota wrote:I don't know why I'm getting singled out over other people. I thought Brain and Pinky was town but they're being pretty opportunistic themself. I still don't know why everybody is saying they'd vote for me.
There's a rich amount of posts discussing why you're scum. What I don't know is why you're saying you don't know. This is not a town tell. If you really have that sense of not knowing what's up, you would have pushed back in frustration.
Elizibereth
Elizibereth
Goon
Elizibereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Elizibereth »

You doofuses are giving him a chance to get a fakeclaim together.
Got Posts?
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Kaito respond to this post with our super secret trust tell of fun and happyness.

^ Ali told me to say this is a beeboy post as he is not sure if joking about a trust tell is bannable or not.
(tbh it ruins the post thanks Ali)
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

I'm just waiting for an L-1 I want this lynch.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:08 pm

In post 1183, HardcoreMonkey wrote:No I used that word because it's a word I can use.

The disingenuous thing is that you are saying I act scummy where there's literally no way to read me that way in how the town discussion's rolling out. I think you're push-parking on me because you have nothing else up your sleeve. IT'S NOT VAGUE YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT OUT TO BE LMAO.

I've decided you're town. I've also decided I don't enjoy your play, because I really cannot
imagine
how you came to the conclusion I'm flailing for content and so parking on you, when my position in the game is early enough that I could claim to have no good reads yet, or else pick a townie to push and mislynch. Or even pick a scum partner to push and mislynch. It wouldn't matter what I do here.
The second reason is you believe yourself to be so town that the mere act of scumreading you makes me scum.
But, before I go further, which head am I speaking to? I'd guess Toranaga but I really don't know either of you.
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

List of things that will make me give up a Kaito lynch:

1. Kaito's towntelling.
2. 6 people agrees to lynch Ice Cream Sand Witch.
3. 6 people agrees to lynch Korekiyo.

I will never lynch;
1. Maki
2. LLD
3. Almost50

I won't lynch this today:
1. Mastina
2. Himiko
3. Shea+Errant
4. EliMulch

I can lynch this today, but I really dont prefer to:
1. Kokichi
2. Panzer

Kill these:
1. Ice Cream
2. Koreyiko
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Anyway. I can now confirm with semi-certainty that mastina hydra is town this game.
So is Hardcore. Unfortunately. This may change once I've finished read the game thread. (Not the townread, but rather the feeling communicated by the word "unfortunately")
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm

In post 3, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Deadline: 0 days, 9 hours, 15 minutes.
Fucking hell when did we run out of time :/
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Ice Cream Sand Witch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Sorry Kaito I think your forced to claim :|
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1189, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 1183, HardcoreMonkey wrote:No I used that word because it's a word I can use.

I've decided you're town. I've also decided I don't enjoy your play, because I really cannot
imagine
how you came to the conclusion I'm flailing for content and so parking on you, when my position in the game is early enough that I could claim to have no good reads yet, or else pick a townie to push and mislynch. Or even pick a scum partner to push and mislynch. It wouldn't matter what I do here.
The second reason is you believe yourself to be so town that the mere act of scumreading you makes me scum.
But, before I go further, which head am I speaking to? I'd guess Toranaga but I really don't know either of you.
You are speaking to HardcoreMonkey.

Here's how I came to the conclusion you're flailing for content:
1. If you're not caught up, why do you have a position and why are you pursuing it? Why do you have that agenda?
2. I'm REALLY towntelling all day. Town would have picked that up.
3. To pick me over A HANDFUL of people who scum told is EGREGIOUS.
4. Now that you're getting resistance over your bullshit push, you decide I'm town. HO HO HEY VERY CONVENIENT FOR YOU.

It doesn't help that your predecessor was a scumfuck flower boy as well. I just didn't know how to read him. Thanks for making that clearer, tho.
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1191, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Anyway. I can now confirm with semi-certainty that mastina hydra is town this game.
So is Hardcore. Unfortunately. This may change once I've finished read the game thread. (Not the townread, but rather the feeling communicated by the word "unfortunately")
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's right scummy boi pick on town your own size.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:17 pm

1. Because I'd read our hood, I'd read 10 of the beginning pages, and I'm reading new pages as they appear. It isn't difficult.
2. The fact that you say this while knowing I'm not caught up is almost... impressive.
3. See point 2.
4. What resistance? The only player who's had a problem is you. Which, if I'm scum pushing you, I should expect. What, do you believe I thought the player I was pushing would just roll over and agree with me?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Ah, so it is monkey. That settles it.
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1196, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:1. Because I'd read our hood, I'd read 10 of the beginning pages, and I'm reading new pages as they appear. It isn't difficult.
2. The fact that you say this while knowing I'm not caught up is almost... impressive.
3. See point 2.
4. What resistance? The only player who's had a problem is you. Which, if I'm scum pushing you, I should expect. What, do you believe I thought the player I was pushing would just roll over and agree with me?
I'm not stupid. I know I'm ridiculously town at the get go. You picked a wrong throwaway read to begin with. The resistance is that your bullshit push on me was to remain invisible to the town while you let the Day 1 pass and actively lurk. That's your objective by push-parking on me. It's an easy throwaway read—I look like an easy target—Nobody would attack you for saying I'm scum. Now that it's not very effective, I would expect you to just give up.

Sorry you weren't very good at it.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is flash wagoning Kiyo a choice here?
Wait why am I asking
VOTE: Kiyo
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”