Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

Yes okay I can do Ice Cream BUT KIYO IS THE REAL DEAL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

LLD, why can't I convince you to lynch Kiyo?
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

This is Monkey by the way. This isn't your mortal enemy Toranaga.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm

In post 1402, HardcoreMonkey wrote:LLD, why can't I convince you to lynch Kiyo?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1392, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1389, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1386, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've gotten everything I wanted from messing around. I wanted to see who would be the quick jump to try and lynch me. Ice Cream is another suspect of mine now.
This is BS btw
Why is it BS. Care to explain?
You're saying you're messing around cause you're Oma as a way to backpedal out of your excuses and reasons you can't admit
You change the topic when people bring up valid answers that you have no response too
you vote just for the sake of voting you
say
you have scumreads but when push comes to shove you don't do it
but worst of all? You're fully using advantage of me not able to call you out on bs because you know I would never
say that
one thing and doing that you're calling me scum and not letting me talk on those points because I can't defend against it that's a low fucking blow but you're clearly doing it
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm

In post 1404, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1402, HardcoreMonkey wrote:LLD, why can't I convince you to lynch Kiyo?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1394, HardcoreMonkey wrote:What I wanted to know was if you have a seemingly organic process tho because all game you look like you're just being random and obtuse. Now I'm seeing that you are claiming that your whole lynchbait-persona was a giant reaction test. Is this true?
Did you read the spoiler directed at you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1258, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Almost: I haven't had enough time to tell if he's town or not. I would likely have been able to say so definitively if I'd gotten a chance, but it won't happen that way so you should all just hope he's town. I'd say he is but I wouldn't be confident.
I didn't even get the chance to play any tricks as Kaede towned it up beyond remedy before she left. :(

I will trust your read on Mastina since I now you can read her better than I. Now if you don't get lynched you should neighbourize ME so we can talk like we do i the hydra P (that would be awesome. A Double-Voting hydra). :lol:

Now do you have any other
confident
reads

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1397, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1270, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kokichi is the scum in his neighborhood who is trying to push his neighborhood as all town btw
The possibility did cross my mind, but I'm not posting to say his.

I'm making this post to exclaim about YOU and your actions over the last few hours.

Like, you unvoted Kiyo bc Koki was alright with that lynch. Fine. Then you rejoined that same wagon before Koki unvoted. But that's not all. You refused to join the wagon that is both: (a) larger, and (b) opposed by Koki. Are you telling me you TR Kaito so hard that you not only agree with Koki (your SR) on it, but prefer to be voting WITH Koki on the competing wagon??

Also (and I bet you knew this one was coming) it was YOU who started the couterwagon on Kiyo anyway. People have peen calling for Chara's lynch for a while, but it wasn't until you cast the first vote there that the thought started to materialize, so your "repositioning" on the wagon is sus as hell.

Now we may not have the time to actually flash wagon YOU, but I'd say if Koki IS scum in this game then YOU are his p and all this FoS'ing is just distancing.

How say you?
I.. Really miss Kaede.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1397, Almost50 wrote:but I'd say if Koki IS scum in this game then YOU are his p and all this FoS'ing is just distancing.
Why flash wagon a partner of mine when I can easily get someone else who is prob town lynched plus if I was bussing I'd full bus not a half assed bus that I prob wouldn't even get credit for if I was scum.
I voted Kiyo and then unvoted yes then I was shakey because Kokichi is on it then he unvoted and started going all iffy on Kiyo and that signaled to me as mafia bussing who got cold feet if you weren't obv town because of Kaede I'd prob question your logic but hey if you want to sus me for lynching scum fine by me ^_~
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

In post 1396, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Ice Cream

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1405, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1386, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've gotten everything I wanted from messing around. I wanted to see who would be the quick jump to try and lynch me. Ice Cream is another suspect of mine now.
This is BS btw
You're saying you're messing around cause you're Oma as a way to backpedal out of your excuses and reasons you can't admit
You change the topic when people bring up valid answers that you have no response too
say
but worst of all? You're fully using advantage of me not able to call you out on bs because you know I would never
say that
one thing and doing that you're calling me scum and not letting me talk on those points because I can't defend against it that's a low fucking blow but you're clearly doing it
I already posted why I scumread you and Pinky, so I don't understand what you mean.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 pm

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1261, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Oh, is Elli online? He should be able to tell I'm town. If he knows my main is Chara, that is.
Why Elli over me??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1407, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1394, HardcoreMonkey wrote:What I wanted to know was if you have a seemingly organic process tho because all game you look like you're just being random and obtuse. Now I'm seeing that you are claiming that your whole lynchbait-persona was a giant reaction test. Is this true?
Yes, and you're trying to imply (because you told me jack shit) that Maki is the opportunistic one for pushing you and Mastina has fake reads so you think she's scum. But Maki could only be scum for pushing you if you're claiming right now that you planned for someone like Maki to latch on to your devlish bait. Is this true?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

how many enchantresses must I post before people vote Ice Cream

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

HardcoreMonkey, vote Ice Cream.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

In post 1416, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:how many enchantresses must I post before people vote Ice Cream

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So tldr from Kokichi on scum me
1) I didn't answer him fast enough
2) When I openly choose to dodge the subject I'm scummy (and I find that fucking funny as hell considering he dodges questions/topics
without
openly saying anything)
3) Me not rememvering a post that was made 600 pages ago at the time so I am "not reading"

So you think not reading is AI?
So you think dodging questions is AI?
Funny cause you're doing all those things too so if I'm scum Kokichi
what does that make you

HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1410, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1397, Almost50 wrote:but I'd say if Koki IS scum in this game then YOU are his p and all this FoS'ing is just distancing.
Why flash wagon a partner of mine when I can easily get someone else who is prob town lynched plus if I was bussing I'd full bus not a half assed bus that I prob wouldn't even get credit for if I was scum.
I voted Kiyo and then unvoted yes then I was shakey because Kokichi is on it then he unvoted and started going all iffy on Kiyo and that signaled to me as mafia bussing who got cold feet if you weren't obv town because of Kaede I'd prob question your logic but hey if you want to sus me for lynching scum fine by me ^_~
So YOU DO want Kiyo lynched. Right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1415, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
Yes, and you're trying to imply (because you told me jack shit) that Maki is the opportunistic one for pushing you and Mastina has fake reads so you think she's scum. But Maki could only be scum for pushing you if you're claiming right now that you planned for someone like Maki to latch on to your devlish bait. Is this true?
No, not Maki. I knew she's scum and would jump on. It was for others. And Ice Cream fell for the bait.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1412, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1405, Maki Harukawa wrote:
This is BS btw
say
say that
I already posted why I scumread you and Pinky, so I don't understand what you mean.
DO NOT SAY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU REALLY DO YOU SLIMY FK
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm taking a break from this thread goodbye
HardcoreMonkey
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
HardcoreMonkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by HardcoreMonkey »

In post 1421, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1415, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
No, not Maki. I knew she's scum and would jump on. It was for others. And Ice Cream fell for the bait.
And how did you figure out Maki as scum even before she jumped on you? You have been saying 'gut' 'gut' 'gut' but that's as good as "EH JUST FELT LIKE IT" to me which is not good.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”