Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 298, Espeonage wrote:
In post 295, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 294, Espeonage wrote:You play long enough you will see everything fakeclaimed and realclaimed, so you have to judge each individually by its merits.

So you're saying you asked Smart specifically just for the mention, rather than sift through others or actually use it as a line of questioning? Because it seems like smart took your question seriously enough to answer it with relevant information. And there's no follow up from you in response.

Pedit: @289
Yep.
What is the net gain from town?
They have Flavor Leaf to eventually game solve; what other net gain do they need?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What is the net gain from scum?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t get your point on sifting through the fake/real. I very much do that.
As in, if you were after reactions you could have asked different people for a more useful response. If you were after analysis then you didn't follow it up.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 301, Flavor Leaf wrote:What is the net gain from scum?
Looking to be asking poignant questions, when if fact you're not.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if you are actually scum, then town should know to not let you slip by.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 303, Espeonage wrote:
I think everything is relevant. And it’s not like I’m not actively doing things, so...again, don’t get your point. I post a lot, and I believe every post matters, which I have stated in games before.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 300, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 294, Espeonage wrote:You play long enough you will see everything fakeclaimed and realclaimed, so you have to judge each individually by its merits.

So you're saying you asked Smart specifically just for the mention, rather than sift through others or actually use it as a line of questioning? Because it seems like smart took your question seriously enough to answer it with relevant information. And there's no follow up from you in response.

Yep.
They have Flavor Leaf to eventually game solve; what other net gain do they need?
Ok, so you would weaken the day play to make it look cooler when you pull it from the brink? Something liek that?
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 302, Espeonage wrote:
In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t get your point on sifting through the fake/real. I very much do that.
As in, if you were after reactions you could have asked different people for a more useful response. If you were after analysis then you didn't follow it up.
I disagree. Everything I do is to test reactions, at least as a side point. Anyone here can tell you that I am very much a reaction test player, even if I’m being serious with my pushes.

It may seem like I’m the defender in this scenario, but that is quite far from the case.

You’re being given the third degree Boon right now.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 305, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I think everything is relevant. And it’s not like I’m not actively doing things, so...again, don’t get your point. I post a lot, and I believe every post matters, which I have stated in games before.
Ok I read your question as what is the motivation for scum to make that exact post that you made.

So I'm saying that the gain for scum from your post would be you establishing town cred by asking empty questions that you can pass off as jovial later.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 306, Espeonage wrote:

Yep.
Ok, so you would weaken the day play to make it look cooler when you pull it from the brink? Something liek that?
How does it weaken the day play? I believe I generally don’t hide my thoughts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 308, Espeonage wrote:
Ok I read your question as what is the motivation for scum to make that exact post that you made.

So I'm saying that the gain for scum from your post would be you establishing town cred by asking empty questions that you can pass off as jovial later.

Why would asking an apparently poignant question establish town cred if it was jocular in sense?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 307, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I disagree.
Everything I do is to test reactions
, at least as a side point. Anyone here can tell you that I am very much a reaction test player, even if I’m being serious with my pushes.

It may seem like I’m the defender in this scenario, but that is quite far from the case.

This helps.

But don't overstate yourself. :p

The higher the cliff you jump off to be cool, the more likely you uncooly injure yourself.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel like that directly counters your push, because if I was going for town cred, why wouldn’t I go and ask actual questions? You didn’t see it as something to give town cred to, why would others?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 309, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Yep.
Disregarding a town player as unimportant 100% weakens day play.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 311, Espeonage wrote:
I disagree.
, at least as a side point. Anyone here can tell you that I am very much a reaction test player, even if I’m being serious with my pushes.

This helps.

The higher the cliff you jump off to be cool, the more likely you uncooly injure yourself.

I can jump off any cliff; helps when my wings have grown, and I can just start flying whenever.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 310, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Why would asking an apparently poignant question establish town cred if it was jocular in sense?
it wouldn't. It would if it wasn't called out on and the excuse used to provide an explaination.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 313, Espeonage wrote:

Yep.

Where did I say anyone was unimportant? In fact, if anything, I feel it’s more important to watch you rather than pushing you off as unimportant, regardless of if your claim is true or not.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 314, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 311, Espeonage wrote:
I disagree.

This helps.

I can jump off any cliff; helps when my wings have grown, and I can just start flying whenever.
God help the town that gets us as masons
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 316, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Yep.

Where did I say anyone was unimportant? In fact, if anything, I feel it’s more important to watch you rather than pushing you off as unimportant, regardless of if your claim is true or not.
I feel like it was implied.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Espeonage »

As a side note. Move over Egypt.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 315, Espeonage wrote:

it wouldn't. It would if it wasn't called out on and the excuse used to provide an explaination.
Why would I use any other explanation? This is the second game I’ve played with SS, the first was that game, so I was obviously going to bring it up. (I modded a game he was in, so I have more familiarity with him than just one game), albeit not too much).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 318, Espeonage wrote:

Yep.

Well, like I said, it was the opposite. You implied, I didn’t supply it.

And move over, what’s up? Getting too close to the fire that is Boon? We barely got to the second degree burn level. ;)
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 320, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 315, Espeonage wrote:

Why would I use any other explanation? This is the second game I’ve played with SS, the first was that game, so I was obviously going to bring it up. (I modded a game he was in, so I have more familiarity with him than just one game), albeit not too much).
I'm going to drop it because we're just arguing theory here.

But basically what I am saying is that a post that is made that is sub optimal but intended to be game relevant and isn't owned as such is either a sign of misguided town, or scum. And generally if it is backed out of with an excuse or a deflection, it generally indicates it was from scum.
Don't @ me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I disagree that it was suboptimal.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 321, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 318, Espeonage wrote:

Yep.

Well, like I said, it was the opposite. You implied, I didn’t supply it.

And
move over
, what’s up? Getting too close to the fire that is Boon? We barely got to the second degree burn level. ;)
It was a quote pyramid joke. -.-

Well yes I did read the implication, but you did also supply is post I got it off. So...
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”