Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 691, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 687, Espeonage wrote:
In post 651, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 643, JaydragonKing wrote:That feel when your a noob but everyone elsa around you is using meta strategies from having multiple games together.

If I was scum, I really would have been fucked.

If you Mainstays on this site could kindly use evidence from this game instead of previous experience with that player for your case, so someone such as myself can make an informed decision, that would be wonderful.
Town... For now.

UNVOTE:

I'll cherry pick my reasons for keeping ppl around as well. This player seems pleasant and is giving effort. I'm not lynching until day 3 at the least or we have enough evidence to believe they're scum. Effort is NAI but makes for a more enjoyable experience. So yeah I'm gonna play with jaydragonking for a bit.
This post should be grounds for a force replace imo
wanted to see what would come of it. you didnt dissapoint. if your "day play' is calling for people to be force replaced then it's definitely a style i havent seen before.
No, my day play is independent of not wanting to play with someone who has admitted they lynch based on personality and not scumreads.
Don't @ me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 697, Espeonage wrote:
In post 686, Quick wrote:
In post 685, Espeonage wrote:
In post 531, Quick wrote:
In post 520, Espeonage wrote:I kind of what to flip Jay.

If they flip scum, it's multiball. Which is good to know.

Bc relationally my scumreads don't make sense together and I have four of them. And it'd be nice to have a chance for them all to be scum at the same time.
What makes you so confident it has to be multiball if Jay flips Scum? My dirty little secret is that I am reading both you and Jay as Scum. Take that fwiw.
Bc he wouldn't shutup about it first thing in the game.
That completely ignores the playstyle of the slot.
Ok, convince me that hay hasn't scumslipped like I did in Denmark mafia
Why?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i mean we're all the greatest to ever play we should just No lynch every day since we're all so good... thats your argument applied to the group as a whole espe.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 700, Espeonage wrote:
In post 691, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 687, Espeonage wrote:
In post 651, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 643, JaydragonKing wrote:That feel when your a noob but everyone elsa around you is using meta strategies from having multiple games together.

If I was scum, I really would have been fucked.

If you Mainstays on this site could kindly use evidence from this game instead of previous experience with that player for your case, so someone such as myself can make an informed decision, that would be wonderful.
Town... For now.

UNVOTE:

I'll cherry pick my reasons for keeping ppl around as well. This player seems pleasant and is giving effort. I'm not lynching until day 3 at the least or we have enough evidence to believe they're scum. Effort is NAI but makes for a more enjoyable experience. So yeah I'm gonna play with jaydragonking for a bit.
This post should be grounds for a force replace imo
wanted to see what would come of it. you didnt dissapoint. if your "day play' is calling for people to be force replaced then it's definitely a style i havent seen before.
No, my day play is independent of not wanting to play with someone who has admitted they lynch based on personality and not scumreads.
Pretty thin line between personality and SRs IMO. :)

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:i mean we're all the greatest to ever play we should just No lynch every day since we're all so good... thats your argument applied to the group as a whole espe.
i do want a response to this.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 694, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 688, Espeonage wrote:
In post 653, Tchill13 wrote:It seems to imply I absolutely believe lynching espe will help town win this game whether he's scum or not. I will absolutely risk Lynching a townie that at its very core makes the game mechanically hard to win as town. I'll risk that over mislynching a townie that could be helpful every time. If we Lynch the Miller claim we possibly hit scum. We possibly hit a negative utility. We DO NOT risk another claim day 1. We do not risk wasting a mislynch on a townie that is not a negative utility while leaving a negative utility on the board that WILL NOT be killed by scum.
For this to be true it requires you to think out only way of winning is through power roles and not day play.

And my day play ability is why I want to get to day 2 because I believe the entire point of the game is to focus on day play.
discrediting and undermining my play. nice. I'd lynch the best mafia player of all time if he hurt town more than he could help. No matter what you say or do you have to be lynched sooner than later due to your claim. sorry im not letting your gambit work unlike the rest of the player list. Nice to meet you though.
Your twisting of points is admirable. However.

I need you to explain how requiring my lynch day 1 bc I can't be confirmed by a cop doesn't mean you don't think town can win without a cop.

Because your vehemence is more than anyone should care unless they think the game is unwinnable with me here.
Don't @ me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 705, Espeonage wrote:
In post 694, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 688, Espeonage wrote:
In post 653, Tchill13 wrote:It seems to imply I absolutely believe lynching espe will help town win this game whether he's scum or not. I will absolutely risk Lynching a townie that at its very core makes the game mechanically hard to win as town. I'll risk that over mislynching a townie that could be helpful every time. If we Lynch the Miller claim we possibly hit scum. We possibly hit a negative utility. We DO NOT risk another claim day 1. We do not risk wasting a mislynch on a townie that is not a negative utility while leaving a negative utility on the board that WILL NOT be killed by scum.
For this to be true it requires you to think out only way of winning is through power roles and not day play.

And my day play ability is why I want to get to day 2 because I believe the entire point of the game is to focus on day play.
discrediting and undermining my play. nice. I'd lynch the best mafia player of all time if he hurt town more than he could help. No matter what you say or do you have to be lynched sooner than later due to your claim. sorry im not letting your gambit work unlike the rest of the player list. Nice to meet you though.
Your twisting of points is admirable. However.

I need you to explain how requiring my lynch day 1 bc I can't be confirmed by a cop doesn't mean you don't think town can win without a cop.

Because your vehemence is more than anyone should care unless they think the game is unwinnable with me here.
The thing is... you can't be cleared by ANY means. That means you are a liability.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 698, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 695, Espeonage wrote:
In post 682, Tchill13 wrote:A) he can actually still be scum that is misguiding us B) Not confirm but give the role more credibility, a HUGE difference C) its much less likely to happen with a short term mindset.
A. This is why we flip me.
B. Gunsmith confirms me, rolecop confirms me, vanilla cop and Neapolitan half confirm me.
you know what confirms a miller? a flip.
So does the above. Stop acting like I am unconfirmable. We have proof in front of your face and you are ignoring it.

Both chill and quick have to be scum. Or I am never playing with either again. This is fucking ridiculous.

mid please replace me. It is becoming incredibly difficult to not argue about the intelligence of two slots in this game and I don't think I can keep playing without breaking site rules.

I will be back at post game.
Don't @ me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

UNVOTE: Archwing since appearantly everyone abandoned that shit. he's still not trustworthy to me, but I guess I have to put town first before my own needs.

If I had to put a second guy that both has decent votes and has rubbed me the wrong way...

VOTE: Quick
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Espionage

Don’t bother replacing. Nobody should replace into that slot. We’re just lynching it if that’s the case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Tchill - I’m totally okay just powerlynching the miller claim after that replace out request.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

its not that you can't be confirmed by a cop. the same would apply to a miller that didnt claim. you CLAIMED though. you already provided reasoning as to why a negative result would come back on you. As such we should lynch to be completely sure while we have no main suspects and no other claims will be made. Much more info to work with will be gained by day 2 due to actions. the fact that you refuse to get lynched today due to your "day play" tells me you want to survive. So im sure you thought as long as you acted like you were fine with being lynched day 2 then day 3 youd slide right along and so on and so forth because crap happens in mafia. You CLAIMED. thats why you should be lynched. had you not claimed at all this wouldnt be a conversation regardless if youre a miller or scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This isn’t even a jab at you, Espi. I just don’t want anyone having to replace into the miller claimed slot.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

are you kidding me? he replaces out after i refuse to stop lol.

VOTE: espe
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... I really didn't want to go for Espeonage. I was pushing for everyone BUT Espeonage. But if they want to leave, fine.

UNVOTE: Quick
VOTE: Espeonage
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Funny because I was calling Quick a liability in a previous game. As confirmed town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Quick »

TBH? Millers should be no where near Normal games. I don't think Assemble puts in a miller as an aside.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I think I was vote number 6? One more is needed. Espeonage, if you want to leave, mind hammering yourself? Just to confirm.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 715, Flavor Leaf wrote:Funny because I was calling Quick a liability in a previous game. As confirmed town.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 717, JaydragonKing wrote:I think I was vote number 6? One more is needed. Espeonage, if you want to leave, mind hammering yourself? Just to confirm.
Oh NOW you want a quick lynch...

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

The game should have a chance to have someone give reads that aren't clouded by anger.

After this slot flips. You need to lynch quick and chill. Because I don't think they are stupid enough to be taking these stances as town.

unvote, vote:espe
Don't @ me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 720, Espeonage wrote:The game should have a chance to have someone give reads that aren't clouded by anger.

After this slot flips. You need to lynch quick and chill. Because I don't think they are stupid enough to be taking these stances as town.

unvote, vote:espe
Clearly I have demonstrated how stupid I am.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Quick »

Either my reads are Godly or Espe is Town.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 689, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 684, Dunkerdoodles wrote:quick is town
tchill is town
something_smart is townlean but might be scum
i think jay is town
whymaf is town

basically i think the scum is in the people not posting
You realize you are top 3 lowest posters basically, right?
yup
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: espeonage

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”