Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That's cos i'm thinking fake-vigging is probly a town thing to do.

xyyxy has lurked a lot and seems to be trying to just avoid attention to me.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:51 am

Post by shaft.ed »

OMG, I think Xtoxm just pointed out something to me I didn't notice. Xyzzy
IS
lurking in plain sight.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Adel »

Guardian wrote:cicero has been prodded.
has cicero
ever
been prodded before? fos.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Adel »

shaft.ed wrote:Adel why aren't you bandwagoning?

unvote
nothing came of that
good catch! I was with para-zombie, and to a lesser degree with Xtomxm, and I have allready pulled that on everyone else here, or at in front of them, at least once. People in this game (outside of para and xtoxm) know me well enough that I don't expect to learn much from pulling the same old shit, besides I was having a ton of fun daykilling xtoxm and showing him to be a VI with a very large post count.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adel wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Adel why aren't you bandwagoning?

unvote
nothing came of that
good catch! I was with para-zombie, and to a lesser degree with Xtomxm, and I have allready pulled that on everyone else here, or at in front of them, at least once. People in this game (outside of para and xtoxm) know me well enough that I don't expect to learn much from pulling the same old shit, besides I was having a ton of fun daykilling xtoxm and showing him to be a VI with a very large post count.
You call me a VI but my personal record of figuring out who scum are has been pretty good, I like to think.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

He's like Columbo

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Adel »

Xtoxm wrote: You call me a VI but my personal record of figuring out who scum are has been pretty good, I like to think.
of all of the times you have been a doctor in your previous games, what percentage of the time did you protect scum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adel wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: You call me a VI but my personal record of figuring out who scum are has been pretty good, I like to think.
of all of the times you have been a doctor in your previous games, what percentage of the time did you protect scum?
I'll have you know that the figure is less than 100% cause of active games.

Bastard!

Of completed, 1 out of 1 protection. In a newbie.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 am

Post by shaft.ed »

If it makes you feel any better I'm 2 for 2.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Heh heh.

Also, I just realized something.

I think shaft is completely clear.

There's no such thing as scum double voter, is there?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Adel »

Xtoxm wrote:Heh heh.

Also, I just realized something.

I think shaft is completely clear.

There's no such thing as scum double voter, is there?
there is no reason to think that there can't be, especially in this game.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Adel »

that being said, that he publically figured out that he was the one with double vote is pretty townie... if I had that ability as scum I would figure it out in secret... actually if I had that power as town I would figure it out in secret... so nevermind.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Adel wrote:that being said, that he publically figured out that he was the one with double vote is pretty townie... if I had that ability as scum I would figure it out in secret... actually if I had that power as town I would figure it out in secret... so nevermind.
Yeah I think I'm dead tonight. Good thing there's about 18 doctors in this game according to my current projections *
wink
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Adel wrote:that being said, that he publically figured out that he was the one with double vote is pretty townie... if I had that ability as scum I would figure it out in secret... actually if I had that power as town I would figure it out in secret... so nevermind.
Maybe
you
figure it out in secret, but the person who happens to pay attention to vote counts won't.

If I had to bet, I would put my money on there being a role that can assign a double vote, not that shaft.ed is a double voter. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ah, that actually an interesting idea. You just reminded of a "vote giver" role that was present in the Dr. Who mafia I replaced into.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

However, the vote was only giveable at night.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:52 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Xtoxm wrote:Ah, that actually an interesting idea. You just reminded of a "vote giver" role that was present in the Dr. Who mafia I replaced into.
shaft.ed wrote:or (more likely) that someone has an ability that gives other people a double vote a la Dr. Who Mafia.
Again do you read the thread?

vollkan more interrogations please
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, I must have missed that bit.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Well I'm entirely dissatisfied with Xyzzy's posting. I'll admit I forgot about him after I started being attacked, but with his rate of posting it's no surprise. I see virtually no content on his part, and definitely no scumhunting of any sort. I think it's ironic that Shaft.ed hunch voted xyzzy, because at this point I think xyzzy has the most substantiated case against him. There's no denying he isn't/wasn't lurking, and his own posts self-referrence that he was.
Unvote, Vote: xyzzy

The nice thing is that he has some interactions with other players, so, unlike some lurker lynches, there will be somewhere to go from tommorow.

@Volkan, I note that you have been doing mostly interrogation recently, scrutinizing everyone's thoughts, but have largely kept your own opinion to yourself. And looking at your posting record, it's essentially nonexistent(which is no good). Exactly what is your thinking? Don't you think it's about time you voted someone? It seems like you lack any central focus and could easily jump onto any wagon at this point(though you're certainly not the only one). Are you waiting for a wagon to form before you vote?
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Adel »

volkan, nabnab and cicero are all typically verbose players in my experience. xyzzy isn't.

makes me wonder...
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Adel wrote:volkan, nabnab and cicero are all typically verbose players in my experience. xyzzy isn't.

makes me wonder...
Yeah I'm a bit uneasy with volk and nab at this point, but giving the D1 benefit of the doubt. Cicero has mentioned his absence and had similarly lower posting in other games.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Night soon, i'm hopeing xyyzy will be lynched.

To kill, or not to kill..That is the question..:P
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by vollkan »

Para wrote: @Volkan, I note that you have been doing mostly interrogation recently, scrutinizing everyone's thoughts, but have largely kept your own opinion to yourself. And looking at your posting record, it's essentially nonexistent(which is no good). Exactly what is your thinking? Don't you think it's about time you voted someone? It seems like you lack any central focus and could easily jump onto any wagon at this point(though you're certainly not the only one). Are you waiting for a wagon to form before you vote?
I've been asking questions for the very reason that, frankly, nobody is leaping out to me as obvious scum.

Since you asked for my opinion, however, I will present a scumdar - to at least show where I am at right now:
As usual: 0% = absolute town, 100% = absolute scum, 50% = no preponderance of town-tells or scumtells.

Cicero
- He has said a lot regarding the mass claim suggestion, and his reasons for opposing it were quite well thought-out. Other than that, there is little else - even interrogative questioning. My guess is that this is probably just a D1 thing. For now, though, he gets a
50%

Adel
- Meta, Adel is someone I find immensely difficult to get a read on. I agree with her on Xtoxm being a VI. I do not like her insinuations about Xtoxm not supplying an exit case. She knows he is a VI - so she ought to know that it would be unsurprising for him to leave in a stink and not provide a case.
60%

xyzzy
- His massclaim suggestion is interestingly worded, insofar as he pushes it "at some time". Looks like he may be trying to give himself an out. This is just conjecture, and hence I don't hold this against him, but it is odd nonetheless. Other than that, he does nothing of significance.
50%

Rogueben
- He makes decent attacks against Para throughout the game. Other than that, he is fairly short on words.
45%

Lawrencelot
- He makes vague insinuations of Adel being scummy and NN appearing aggressive town, but doesn't supply reasons. His assumption that massclaim advocacy = scummy seems to be quite simplistic, particularly given that he adopts a neutral position (if you are going to allow it to pass without protest, that's effectively just supporting it without making yourself accountable). Is worried that Xtoxm is dumbtown (a good concern) but then proceeds to confirm his vote after Xtoxm made a joke post. I don't follow his vote for Adel with all the %s about Adel and Xtoxm, and I don't see how it incriminates Adel. Wants to lynch Adel/xyzzy/hasdgfas but then doesn't justify. he later justifies Adel on "vibes" (which is ranked #3 on the
Index of Detested Words
). Ultimately, I see him as declaring opinions without substantiation, with the worst points against him being his vote on Xtoxm and his mugwumping on the massclaim.
60%

hasdgfas
- I don't like his assumption that supporting a massclaim is scummier than suggesting it, and he basically shrugs his shoulders when I ask him to justify it. I like his stance on Xtoxm, however - asking the right questions.
50%

Xtoxm
- To put it simply: VI. He consistently attacks Adel for opposing a mass-claim, despite the fact that he himself was not in favour of one. His abandonment of the game after the fake daykill looks more to me like frustration than any of the nefarious conspiracies that have been suggested. I'm giving him a
55%
. It would be higher, but he is clearly a VI and I want to see how this progresses before I make a definite comment on his alignment. For now, he could be newbtown or newbscum.

Paradoxombie
He also votes Adel for being against massclaiming, and doesn't articulate how this is scummy. Then he justifies this on a sort of tit-for-tat disagreement thing, basically just dodging the question of how Adel's actions are scummy. He then goes on the defnesive and twists this into being attacked for his opinion (when one could say the same thing about Adel). He still hasn't explained HOW it is scummy. He also pushes a mass rolename claim for very optimistic reasons - trying to gild it a bit. Of course, he then goes and claims doctor. His play merits a
70%
in my opinion, but he has claimed, which adds another necessary level to any inquiry about him.

NabakovNabakov
- His reasons for opposing massclaim are good. He also makes a strong attack against Para's stupid "equal but opposite" ideas. Nothing scummy here at all, and he is probably the most protown so far.
40%

shaft.ed
- A lot of his play is just about his double vote. He then develops the Shafted Thesis - which is valid but unnecessarily conjecturing. He then votes Xtxom because town wouldn't leave the game in that way - as with my remarks on Adel, I don't agree. I don't like the fact that he criticises the content level of myself and Nab when, largely, he hasn't been developing enormous cases either.
55%

I hope this shows my thoughts more clearly.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Dead reckoning VC:

Paradoxombie[3] (NabakovNabakov, cicero, Rogueben)
xyzzy[2] (Xtoxm, Paradoxombie)
Xtoxm[1] (hasdgfas)
shaft.ed[1] (vollkan)

That's 7 votes on, 4 to lynch at deadline. Another vote would bump the number to 5. If Xtoxm, Paradoxombie, hasdgfas, vollkan, or shaft.ed vote Paradox we have a lynch. Varoius other combinations of votes or unvotes cound result in a lynch, but as it stands we're staring down a No Lynch, which is unacceptable.

There's nothing
I
can do about this, people. Find a way.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What? It's 7 to lynch..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”