Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 57, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 31, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: screen play L-1
Not sure what to think about this. It seems so scummy that I can't see scum doing it.
I agree with this. I feel like it would be too obvious an action for scum and especially for experienced scum.

I'm on my phone only until like 5 pm cet so no long reads from me now but I do feel like odd's reaction to Screenplay's reaction was somewhat iffy and he townreading 2 players for reasons I don't quite understand. It's early in the game and I'm not changing my vote. Will re-read the entire thread this afternoon
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(5): davesaz, wavemode, Dunnstral, Havo, Tchill13
Tchill13
(3): UC Voyager, Srceenplay, Beefster
wavemode
(1): Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
(1): HeWhoSwims
Havo
(1): oddmusic

Not Voting
(2): I Am Innocent, Jodaxq

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:43:11)
I love MUFFINS!!!
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 100, HeWhoSwims wrote: I agree with this. I feel like it would be too obvious an action for scum and especially for experienced scum.
But here we get into potentially WIFOM logic, so be careful with that line of thinking. Likewise, it's not a tell on its own, which is why I didn't drop my vote on him until after his reactions.

davesaz, Dunnstral, and Innocent have been awfully quiet... Just sayin'.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Beefster »

Then again, this is IRL day 2, so it probably means close to nothing.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 am

Post by davesaz »

It probably means I've been sleeping. :)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 100, HeWhoSwims wrote:
Not sure what to think about this. It seems so scummy that I can't see scum doing it.
I agree with this. I feel like it would be too obvious an action for scum and especially for experienced scum.
Scum might do it for exactly that reason. There is usually far more pressure on the hammer vote, especially if quick. And if it's a bus they get to use it as an argument against being a partner for the rest of the game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:well im telling you rn theres 1 scum between beef, oddmusic and screenplay... at LEAST one scum that is.
There is certainly a potential scum motivation for a post like this. I lean toward not saying what it makes me think of, to see if anyone else comes up with it.
It's weak anyway, and there are valid town reasons too.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 54, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 27, oddmusic wrote:^ I don’t like this reaction to being wagonned early. If screenplay were town I would expect more confusion than...annoyance I guess.

And no screen we don’t have enough to lynch you. But for an early wagon out of the random stages making 2 entirely contentless posts is a good start
Not really a fan of this post. His reaction didn't seem out of the ordinary at all.
Not out of the ordinary for anyone, or specifically for Screenplay?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Havo »

Good Grief. Can we just Lynch scum Screen already?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 78, Havo wrote:
In post 77, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 67, oddmusic wrote:Jordaxq and Beef look very town early.

I'm curious to hear what wave and Dunn think of all this (two others who were on the screen wagon).
how is beef town?
Not just town, but “Very” town.
I second the question -- what made beef "very" town at that point in time?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 108, Havo wrote:Good Grief. Can we just Lynch scum Screen already?
Have you said why you think Screen is scum?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 102, Beefster wrote: davesaz, Dunnstral, and Innocent have been awfully quiet... Just sayin'.
I noticed you left off wavemode. Probably just an oversight?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:what the... we're desperate enough to use other games? i think i had 20 posts that game lol. i gave up early.
Is using other games desperation? I feel like meta-diving is commonplace on this site.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 105, davesaz wrote:
In post 100, HeWhoSwims wrote:
Scum might do it for exactly that reason. There is usually far more pressure on the hammer vote, especially if quick. And if it's a bus they get to use it as an argument against being a partner for the rest of the game.
I can see what you (and others) are saying. I'd personally think scum doing something like that would take a risk as it could lead to more discussion which might hurt scum... then again I don't have too much experience around here and nothing else about Tchill seems suspicious to me.
Tchill13 wrote:how in the world are beef and odd getting thrown around as town reads?
For now I'm asking myself too, not because they look scummy to me but because I just haven't seen them do anything really pro-town... unsure what exactly to make of odd, on one hand his "screenplay's reaction is out of place" is a bit weird to me but after that he seems to dive into the wagon on screen. Calling beef and jodaxq "very town" again this early is eh.

Beef, I'm not sure what to make of him so far. It's way too early to throw out definitive leads. Something that does spring out to me is that he initially votes for oddmusic, then Tchill, then seems to believe in Tchill's "1 of these is scum" idea and votes back on oddmusic. As I said I'm not sure what exactly to make of it but it just sprung out to me. You could probably argue it's pro-town because he's keeping an open view and is not tunneling, you could also say it's being confusing, or that it's contributing to discussion... for now I tend to lean towards this being pro-town as it might lead to more discussion and content, which means more reads which means better chances for Town.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 83, Maki Harukawa wrote:Oddmusic and Beef are town
this on the other hand is not
VOTE: Havo
In post 87, Maki Harukawa wrote:a pleasure to see you again
VOTE: wavemode
Why is oddmusic town? Was your Havo vote RVS? Or did short interaction with you between these posts somehow make you change your mind?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 95, Beefster wrote:I won't speak for myself because that isn't useful, but odd just seems to be going through typical early game logic. I can see why he looks scum (given that I just pulled my vote off him), but after reading over without assuming I'm biased because he thinks I'm town, his follow ups to his vote (resulting in an unvote) seem genuine to me.

I got a good vibe the first time I read over his follow-ups, but I ignored it because I assumed there might be my own biases just liking the guy who believes I'm town.
How do you read something over yourself without assuming you're biased? I don't like the logic here I don't think.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 97, UC Voyager wrote:What the fuck. Are we all ready out of RVs
We're at the end of page 4. I haven't seen any RVS on any site last for this long.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It made me change my mind because of reasons I don't feel like it's smart to go into. odd music is town because Maybe so early in the game I don't think he needs to make those types of posts. As soon as the game started I think his posts have been genuine. See posts like 66 for example scream game solve to me. On the other hand I don't really like wavemodes early vote. Nothing much has popped out to me how do you feel?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 99, Beefster wrote:I figured you were referencing something. It just seemed like a good moment to mention that fact.

I also had a history of playing dumb town, but this is of course 6 years later, so things change. I tend to overthink things still, which is probably why I ended up throwing off everyone's scumdar with false positives.
Meh I don't like this post either. Seems like an early attempt at garnering town reads.

I think Beefster needs some pressure in this game.
VOTE: Beefster
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 102, Beefster wrote: davesaz, Dunnstral, and Innocent have been awfully quiet... Just sayin'.
If the last game I played with him is any indication, this is about all we're going to see from Dunnstral.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 104, davesaz wrote:It probably means I've been sleeping. :)
I wish I could sleep that long.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

pressure votes don't work if you outright say they're votes for pressure. Plus I feel like pressure votes are shit anyway
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 107, davesaz wrote:
In post 54, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 27, oddmusic wrote:^ I don’t like this reaction to being wagonned early. If screenplay were town I would expect more confusion than...annoyance I guess.

And no screen we don’t have enough to lynch you. But for an early wagon out of the random stages making 2 entirely contentless posts is a good start
Not really a fan of this post. His reaction didn't seem out of the ordinary at all.
Not out of the ordinary for anyone, or specifically for Screenplay?
Not out of the ordinary for anyone. I've only played with Srceenplay one other time and he was a replace in.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 108, Havo wrote:Good Grief. Can we just Lynch scum Screen already?
Why?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 121, Maki Harukawa wrote:pressure votes don't work if you outright say they're votes for pressure. Plus I feel like pressure votes are shit anyway
I guess I disagree with this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”