Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Impede »

There's no conftown this game. With daytalk, I expect gambits. Eventually if we exhaust our viable lynch pool and end up at one day to MYLO, we will need to seriously look at EVERYONE.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Sure, but till we're at that point, I'm fine with offing the neutral-scum reads. If you aren't in my hard town reads. Then you're expendable.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

By my count, we now have 4 mislynches available to us with an additional one if we lynch scum (which highly likely we will). Hell, I won't be surprised if we're lynching 3rd scum right now in Lucky.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: Sesq's quick change of opinion and obvbus
In post 980, Sesq wrote: also why is zulfy scum?
In post 985, Sesq wrote:
In post 981, mozamis wrote:All you keep doing is saying "Cult is scum, cult is scum". You never give any reasons, never really push it.
How about the other options, like Zaraki, Zulfy, Cyfly? Saying "unsure about everyone else" isn't good enough for a player of your calibre.
i've explained why. read my posts

i have said nothing about zaraki because i dont know where to place him. i cant tell if he is a very bland player or scum. dont see a lot of great arguments.
zulfy is lurker. whatever. stop pushing him so hard he could be useful later

cy. possibly scum. probably. if cult is, yes.
In post 1026, Sesq wrote:
In post 1018, mozamis wrote:This is basically in order. 2 main points:

1) Sesq I am waffling on. On the one hand, she is tunnelling Cult. On the other, she is hardly blending in. Does scum Sesq really stand around shouting for someone else to be lynched?

2) I compeltely forgot about COMMkinght when making this list. Has he blended in to the background?

MOZ, LUCA, IMPEDE, CULT = TOWN

LUCKY PROB TOWN

SCUM IN:
SESQ, CYFLY, COMM, ZARAKI, ZULFY.
no

but

i think im convinced on zulfy

he never votes and is useless and we might as well get it out of the way

and maybe we get a scum lynch as well.
In post 1027, Sesq wrote:oh shit i didnt actually vote

VOTE: zulfy

thats l1. get cracking
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also worth noting that before Sesq's 980 she had not mentioned Zulfy once in this game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Lucky -> Sesq
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Another two weird posts from Sesq than have stuck with me in this game:
In post 350, Sesq wrote:
In post 339, Luca Blight wrote:Basically you're asking me how UCV's behaviour this game could come from a Town perspective?

If so, you should ask that question to whoever is against UCV's lynch.
no

you do it
Sesq is voting UCV here with me. Why is she expecting me to make a defence for UCV? This was never explained.
In post 436, Sesq wrote:Luca, are you sure it isnt possible ucv misread shit? i wasnt there so i dont think i can really say, but if you think i have the room to i will investigate
This came while UCV was L-2. It's a soft defence, and doesn't makes sense given her position on the wagon. It feels really tentative.

Sesq was the first to join me on the UCV wagon but did nothing to progress it forward, and actually did more to cause doubt as I've displayed above.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.26

Lucky2u(3)
~ Impede, CommKnight, Luca Blight

CultOfAthena(1)
~ Sesq

Not Voting (5): cytheflyguy, Lucky2u, CultOfAthena, mozamis, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-19 07:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 44 calls in 12 seconds. With an average of 0.279727272727273 seconds per call.

At work gonna be a late night

edited to fix vote number
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1056, Luca Blight wrote:Also worth noting that before Sesq's 980 she had not mentioned Zulfy once in this game.
terrible posts

you left out the one where i explain i'd be willing to lynch him if conditions were met, AND THEY WERE.

do not omit this.
In post 1011, Sesq wrote:
In post 991, Impede wrote:Wow jk, I'm dumb. Disregard that. Better question: If a wagon is forming around likely scum, why would you stay off it if you think you have "more likely" scum?
if my wagon can go through and if other wagon is scummy enough
i won't, because it exists.

didnt mention zulfy because there was no reason to. lurker, whatever.

also, nothing scummy about challenging your logic.

you may be town, but you are dead fucking wrong and this is incredibly stupid.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

oh yeah and 1012 was a correction that made the can, can't. can(t) even fix my shit when i quote post haha
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

specifically my logic for them being scummy enough was one of impede's posts, making me realize he couldn't be useful for anything because he would never vote, and he was almost lynched so we could move on, and there really just wasnt any reason to not lynch him after that.

that was my chain of logic. so shut it.

unless you have good questions to ask, but don't act like yr blatant ignorance is a valid read.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 999, Impede wrote:
In post 998, Luca Blight wrote:Normally slots like that where you're not able to attain an educated read are best to get rid of
before a MYLO situation arises
ASAP.
There, I fixed it for you.

The later we get into this game, the more we are hurt by having nullreads and a shrinking number of allowed MLs. Best to keep content-generating players generating content because they are easier to sort. Players like Zulfy are the reason the term Policy Lynch was created. It's literally a win-win and I challenge anyone to disagree with me.
it was this one that turned me over

sorry for the multiposting, i was just complaining about moz doing it. i keep thinking of shit after i post when i should just chill.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1033, Luca Blight wrote:And Zaraki.
Pretty sure the scum team is zaraki and Comm. Both useless, both bland as hell.
Havent caught up but saw Lucky mentioned as a lynch, think thats a mistake.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1023, CommKnight wrote:So long as it isn't one of my townreads
refresh my memory?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1025, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:that quick hammer was a mistake on my part, I didn't realize it had only been 20 minutes, I was taking a shower and doing homework between the 2 posts.)
busy 20 mins for you then lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

complete nonsense lol
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Actually, I was. Spare me the indignance, I forgot to look at the clock and it sure as hell felt way longer than 20 minutes.

I still don't town read moz, your posts feel weird and you can be floppy sometimes.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1040, Impede wrote:I really want to townread Sesq... I'm just running out of reasons to.
I'm going back to town reading her. The problem with Sesq is she deliberately wants to annoy people. So it is very easy - as i did - to get pissed off with her and basically OMGUS her. She definitely needs to be nicer, but she's a teenage girl, so good luck waiting for that to happen... :P
I digress. She's prob town. Dont get me wrong, she's not in my townbloc, because she is a good player and capable of faking it. But she should be well behind Comm, Zaraki and Cy i reckon.
At least she does push her scumread - unlike Comm and Zaraki, who haven't done anything to get anyone lynched all game. (Comm popping up to vote for a fait accompli, with a reasoning of " yeah, whatever" does not count).
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Well shit lol. I kinda pitty scum, that was....sad.
In post 962, Impede wrote:I don't like that he used my terribad "AtE" post as justification for his point, especially since I full-on retracted it after the fact.
This is fair. It was in a spoiler that I skimmed through. I still don't feel comfortable townreading Luca, but that could be paranoia with the power he obtained. To be fair, with the constant inactivity in the game, I was giving him too much credit for the power he had. For that reason, and the holes in my logic that I noticed when I was trying to type up a response, I won't push him.

It looks like today seems to be between Lucky and Sesq. I can clearly see what people are saying about Sesq, and I know why I have FoS on him (), but what was the main argument against Lucky again?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1054, CommKnight wrote:By my count, we now have 4 mislynches available to us with an additional one if we lynch scum (which highly likely we will).
hey more theory talk from Comm! Cool story bro :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1068, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:you can be floppy sometimes.
*puts on Moz: Greatest Hits*
Track One: Moz Changes Mind In Every Single Town Game And Normally Gets Quite A Lot of Scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1070, cytheflyguy wrote:It looks like today seems to be between Lucky and Sesq. I can clearly see what people are saying about Sesq, and I know why I have FoS on him (748), but what was the main argument against Lucky again?
What are your opinions? I mean, it's anothe r infor without analysis post from you.
Damn it htought i had th e scum team but Cy pushes his way back in.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1069, mozamis wrote:
In post 1040, Impede wrote:I really want to townread Sesq... I'm just running out of reasons to.
I'm going back to town reading her. The problem with Sesq is she deliberately wants to annoy people. So it is very easy - as i did - to get pissed off with her and basically OMGUS her. She definitely needs to be nicer, but she's a teenage girl, so good luck waiting for that to happen... :P
I digress. She's prob town. Dont get me wrong, she's not in my townbloc, because she is a good player and capable of faking it. But she should be well behind Comm, Zaraki and Cy i reckon.
At least she does push her scumread - unlike Comm and Zaraki, who haven't done anything to get anyone lynched all game. (Comm popping up to vote for a fait accompli, with a reasoning of " yeah, whatever" does not count).
harsh but fair

cases on me are fucking garbage

i get the general suspicion of zaraki but it feels too nonspecific to be true but... i dont know. hunch.

something feels wrong about the guy.

should i?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1073, mozamis wrote:
In post 1070, cytheflyguy wrote:It looks like today seems to be between Lucky and Sesq. I can clearly see what people are saying about Sesq, and I know why I have FoS on him (748), but what was the main argument against Lucky again?
What are your opinions? I mean, it's anothe r infor without analysis post from you.
Damn it htought i had th e scum team but Cy pushes his way back in.
It's both a blessing and a curse. You do seem to be cherry-picking tho. I have made several analysis posts (mainly against Luca) in this game.

Anywho, I don't know what to make of the situation, tbh. I've stated my opinion on Lucky before, and I don't want to vote Sesq as of now because it feels like it's kinda too ballsey to act like that and be scum. If I had to vote for either right now, it'd be Lucky, but he's at L-2 rn so I'd rather not.

There's nothing I can say atm that wouldn't make me sound like a broken record or a parrot. If I had to choose a scum team of 2 then it'd be Lucky and Zaraki, doe.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

To state what feels wrong about Zaraki exactly, as others have said, , tho after being called out, does call it back in . He seemed a little bouncy day 1, too. feels kinda weird as he says Moz flip flops but he "still" scumreads him. Idk that seems kinda weirdish to me. Nothing strong doe.

Also, looking back to day 3, I think Sesq townslipped? Like I think scum would be more observant in hammering their own team. I'm more willing to lynch Lucky.

Return to “Completed Open Games”