Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1692, Elizibereth wrote:mulch thinks kaito targetted LL and got a guilty

I'm much less sure.
No. Kaito targeted ICE on N1. I already said that. We agree on the target beforehand, and then he confirmed he did investigate ICE at the start of D2. My argument for Town!Kaito was "why would Scum announce -beforehand- they were visiting someone they already decided to shoot? And why would they confirm having visited that player in particular when they do turn up dead? If Kaito was Scum he could have claimed to be targeting just about anyone else with any sort if action." Of course, nobody listened and both Maki and LLD in particular looked like they wanted the investigative lynched at any cost.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1699, Elizibereth wrote:i mean there are two options for what happened yeah

kaito had an actual result and lied to a bunch of ppl in some sort of gambit

kaito tracked ice cream and tried to pull some gambit in thread
Kaito didn't use the Tracker shot. He used the COP shot on Ice.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1702, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 1698, Maki Harukawa wrote:If it was a guilty Kaito would've told his hood correct
There's no question of this.
I agree. Kokicki always thought were all Town. I had reservations on Kaito at the start but started to see the light towards the end of the day. Kaito hard TR'd me and had mild reservations on Kokichi at first, but also ended up hard TRing Kokichi by the end of D1. We discussed our actions (or lack thereof) and we settled on Kaito investigating Ice.

There is NO WAY Kaito told us anything but the truth. Even I (who was pushing Kaito at the star of the game) could see this could never be a gambit and could never have come from Scum.

So, as much I would LOVE to play along and claim LLD was guiltied by Kaito, I won't be faking a result on her. It's her play and the way she hammered that makes me want to lynch her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1711, Elizibereth wrote:I mean he either gambitted in thread or in the hood it's one or the other atm right? -.-
Jesus! He didn't even say anything in the main thread. I outed his result while he wasn't even online.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

And the reason I outed it is because I thought that would save him, and because I knew it was a 1-shot ability. I didn't even know he also had a 1-shot Tracking ability. He only spoke of his Cop shot in the hood as that's what he intended to use.

Also, you need to think about this: If he still suspected us in the hood and wanted to gambit, it was evident he would trust us in the next day when he does get a result (i.e. not blocked) and is still alive. If he was gambiting he would have targeted the one he suspected between me and Kokichi instead. Nobody else knew about his action/ability before hand, so he either trusted us or he would have investigated one of us.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1718, Elizibereth wrote:i want to know if whoever removed mastina was town or scum
For that we either need to know whom it was or why they did it (or both). I wouldn't expect the perpetrator to claim it as either alignment though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

Some gibberish:

What's with the UNVOTE calls? The most LLD's wagon got to was 3 votes. It's not like everyone's ganging up on her.

Also, there are 2 votes on Panzer and 2 on LLD as of the end of page 71, so why the calls to unvote LLD and not Panzer?

@LLD: You're calling the Eli slot bad?? Well, at least they're READING. You on the other hand admitted TWO MAJOR SINS in Mafia, namely: (a) Voting without reading, and (b) Miscounting the votes

I really hope for your sake that you do flip Scum. At least that would make your play excusable somewhat. If somehow you are Town then you have no right to call ANYONE bad. Honest.
In post 1797, Maki Harukawa wrote:Because we're not lynching yet so your vote is pointless.
Seriously? So, we've been playing the game the wrong way all along all these years? I thought people always voted for various reasons whether or not they intended to get a lynch through "now".

And if that's what you think, why the hell is your vote on Panzer? What's so special about your vote on Panzer that makes it alright while someone else's on LLD is not?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1809, Elizibereth wrote:
In post 1807, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'll say one good thing.

When I flip town, this game will do wonders for my meta with idiots like you!
You remind me of my scum game t b h
Actually she reminds me of HER Scum game, tbh! LLD does resort to such behaviour as a scumster (reference Gistou. Game #23 on my wiki page). As Town she is more sensible and would be silent when shown how bad they were playing.

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

When almost50 want to engage with me instead of trying to take every opportunity to bash me lmk
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's frustrating trying to solve a game where some people are playing so selfishly luckily a few people are keeping me sane
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

We have 2 players basically ccing each other going at each other's throats
2 people who are screaming the other is clear with no proof to the other
1 person who's inactive and one out of the game for some reason
1 half of a hydra wanting to gladiator anything that moves (id probably vote you if you did) the other I have no idea what's doing
This game state isn't healthy at all the only people who will enjoy this is mafia and we got to do something about it it's a team game and right now it's whoever screams loudest wins
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is it that unlikely for 2 commuters in the game do you think lld hammered fully knowing the vote count do you think the person who did that too mastina was town of scum? Etc etc
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

I asked a specific question to which I got no response: Why are you calling for "insert player name" to unvote when YOU are voting someone yourself? It is not that complicated a question, really.

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Because I know I won't hammer or gladiate anyone. Take that tone out of your voice it's really not needed at all.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1836, Maki Harukawa wrote:Is it that unlikely for 2 commuters in the game do you think lld hammered fully knowing the vote count do you think the person who did that too mastina was town of scum? Etc etc
Yes, it's very unlikely for mods to design a game with 2 commuters, and even less likely for them to be of the same alignment.

As for Mastina, I already talked about that. I simply don't know, but it's more likely a Town player bc why give Scum the ability to remove someone from the game "temporarily". However, I Mastina is not back in he game by tomorrow then it might be a Scum delayed kill or something to that effect. I'm thinking more of the gems bubbling ability in SU2.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, if "insert player name" is voting "insert another player's name" NOW then they sure are NO going to hammer them, are they?

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sure you could also call me a giant hypocrite if that makes you feel better because it's true
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. I'd rather call you Scum (in-game) than resort to an attack on your personality. Thank you :P

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

mastina was the one I wanted to talk the most with after Kaito's flip so I'm nghhh on that regard I have things I want to ask both of you and Kokichi but you believe I am scum getting info so anything I ask you just gets outright shut down. I don't really know how to handle this situation do I sr Kokichi? Yeah I do I'd prob sr you too if it was anyone but Kaede's slot but you're town and I gotta suck it up so you got to understand just saying "Kokichi is town" doesn't do it to me I'm trying to come around on the read for...reasons but anything you
can
give to help on that read would be great
Pedit: FAIR ENOUGH :lol:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think I'm in the pool of could be getting lynched today but try to convince people why I am scum and I will counter your argument. What is scum!Maki doing right now why can't you talk to anyone on your Kokichi read?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If you believe I am scum you should want me to be talking yes? Let's talk
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Koki is Town because of many things, but one that I did hint is that he knew Kaito was a Cop as well as I did. Kaito didn't die and didn't get blocked on N1, and Koki had always defended Kaito all the way both in the main thread and in the neighbourhood. It would have been easy for Scum!Koki to be unsure in the PT right off the bat, or to show some suspicion when Ice turned out dead.

Also all his arguments are valid and make sense. He's NOT trying to strong arm anything. In fact, Kaito TR'd you while me and Koki SR'd you, and right after Kaito got lynched Koki posted a short message in the neighbourhood that was intended for Kaito to read that could be paraphrased as: You should've trusted me. She is Scum.

Now the way you "sneaked in" a vote on that wagon coupled by he lol!hammer LLD placed was suspicious as hell. I would request that you go back and read the posts just before you voted Kaito, check the timestamps, then follow up until LLD hammered and see how you'd feel if it was me in your slot and you in mine.

Like, I'm not playing tricks here. It's a straightforward accusation supported by a clear reasoning. If I'm wrong about your alignment then you still need to understand that it as your play that lead to this situation. It wouldn't have been his hard a SR if you didn't vote Kaito in the first place (ignoring what I said about him and his declared action). There was no need for you to vote there. No time constraint and no competing wagon that you hard TR'd. NOHING.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also, as soon as LLD had 2 votes on her today you started the counterwagon on Panzer. Then she joined you and then you started yelling at us to unvote. How would this look to you if you were me?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

My conclusions are based on you being a competitive player, not a VI. If it was someone else I might have viewed it as stupid town play, but coming from you it doesn't look that way. Burden of proficiency? It sure looks like it, except I'm judging you by your actions not by your reads. You could have all the wrong reads in the world but still play the game right. This just isn't the Maria I'm used to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, I'm also starting to second guess my read on Kiyo. They also yelled on people to unvote (but unlike you they weren't voting anyone themselves). Also the disappearance of BOTH their hood members is a bit sus too, since now they can theoretically claim anyone said anything in there and no one would know better. However, if Mastina does come back to game then it looks a bit better since then we would have the two of them supporting each other's claims of what's been said in the hood. That is why bI say if Mastina comes back then it's likely they were bubbled by a Town player, while if she doesn't then it's more likely a scum delayed kill.

Also Kiyo's defense of you isn't too convincing to me, so if LLD is scum and you are trying to save her with that counterwagon it makes sense that Kiyo is your third. It doesn't
have to be
but it still would make sense and wouldn't surprise me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”