Newbie 1838: Pirates vs Ninjas: GAME OVER!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by wilky »

TheGoldenParadox wrote:See my previous post. Why have I suddenly turned to scum?
Because I looked back and you pushed the lynches on Alonzo and Nauci and no-one else. It looks to me like you pushed the opportunistic lynches but didn't lead either so it wouldn't fall back on you. I also showed a possible motive for the Moz kill.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 am

Post by wilky »

In post 299, Alonzo wrote:Im not sure this town is big enough for the both of us...

Unless you agree That Me and my scum partner bussed each other all day yesterday, followed by me killing moza, the obv mislynch, Which is what nauci seems to..

What's the problem comparing Nauci's list to your list though? You want to policy-lynch someone because their might be a clash of opinions? OK so why shouldn't you be the policy lynch then?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 am

Post by wilky »

VOTE: Alonzo
In post 299, Alonzo wrote:Im not sure this town is big enough for the both of us...

Unless you agree That Me and my scum partner bussed each other all day yesterday, followed by me killing moza, the obv mislynch, Which is what nauci seems to..
Just checked your ISO excluding your list these are the only times you mentioned Acid yesterday. They are late in the day and would not indicate you pushing Acid or "bussing your partner". You say he "could be scum" then follow it up in the next post with a vote. Again very opportunistic.
In post 193, Alonzo wrote:So around Halfway through day one.....

Naucis not looking particually town rightnow, trying to buddy Moz for the lynch. I knew what you meant when you said you wanted to bus me and I encouraged it, continuing at this point only makes you look scummy. I dont know how acid gains any town cred for his post, but its noted for later.
Bearing in mind we are still basing all this scumread off of Post #29 in its inception, still very Rvlols until someone picks it up and runs with it.
So to answer your question wilk, whilst I dont think that naucis loaded question was full bore scummy, her reacton to jumping on the lynchwagon bus since doesnt seem like strong townplay.

Acid. Could be scum. If nauci flips scumcheck acids credentials. Hes not giving much thats useful to town so far. If you are town why are you so quiet?

Moz. Straining to townread this guy. Smiles you are the psychologist... does he have little man syndrome?

Bella... Pass for now, we need some more frombella

Smiles and wilk, ride this troll train out with me. Theres no scum here, Irreguardless of the Bs reads on me.

New players. Welcome.

We are having fun deciding who is bussing town for funz and who for scumz... jump in
In post 213, Alonzo wrote:
Bella Im seeing #201 and Obviously obliged to wonder why you didnt grab this one by the scruff of the neck earlier, but if you're ill IRL then so be it.
The more i see from you the stronger my read so far, so prolonged silences /low content will get my attention...

Jodas entry Said many of the things I would have said if I was a more articulate sort, I liked alot of their points. Agree with Nauci tho, keeping any eye out for what seems to good to be true.

vote: Acid

Give up those Reads

vote format fixed for the automatic vote counter. ~f
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 302, wilky wrote:Just checked your ISO excluding your list these are the only times you mentioned Acid yesterday. They are late in the day and would not indicate you pushing Acid or "bussing your partner". You say he "could be scum" then follow it up in the next post with a vote. Again very opportunistic.
How do you compare this with Nauci and Acids interactions?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 am

Post by wilky »

In post 303, Alonzo wrote:
In post 302, wilky wrote:Just checked your ISO excluding your list these are the only times you mentioned Acid yesterday. They are late in the day and would not indicate you pushing Acid or "bussing your partner". You say he "could be scum" then follow it up in the next post with a vote. Again very opportunistic.

I haven't looked as it's not what you said. You implied you were pushing Acid all day which was a blatant lie when I checked.
smilefires
smilefires
Townie
smilefires
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:55 am

Post by smilefires »

Hey, that worked out pretty well!

I...uh, actually haven't done much to catch back up yet because I thought there was a chance I'd be in the death rand. I think mafia choosing to kill off the lynch wagon is curious, but sure does make it easier to figure out what people were doing at the end of yesterday.

I don't think I ever lynch wilky today for coming in with the hammer. I also think Jo is pretty towny, and the wagon movement yesterday and acid's actions make Alonzo more likely town. So that's where I'm starting from. More later.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Nauci »

I can't understand the NK except as a desperate shot in the dark to figure out PR. Maybe it was suspicious of a slip?

Also, TGP, why would you claim VT with just one vote on you?!!? FOSing you so hard.

Megapost Inc when I get to a PC.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 297, Alonzo wrote:
In post 295, Jodaxq wrote:I appreciate your last answer so thank you for that. Now can you please come back and answer the other questions truthfully? I'm genuinely interested why you killed Mozamis.
Will you be voting for Golden the next 14 days do you suppose?
No. This game will not last another 14 days. I won't let it drag out that long. But you're right in that there's literally zero that will make me change my vote.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

This town welcomes the both of you. There's only one scum left and it's
TheGoldenParadox
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 300, wilky wrote:
TheGoldenParadox wrote:See my previous post. Why have I suddenly turned to scum?
Because I looked back and you pushed the lynches on Alonzo and Nauci and no-one else. It looks to me like you pushed the opportunistic lynches but didn't lead either so it wouldn't fall back on you. I also showed a possible motive for the Moz kill.
You got it!!
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 302, wilky wrote:VOTE: Alonzo

Just checked your ISO excluding your list these are the only times you mentioned Acid yesterday. They are late in the day and would not indicate you pushing Acid or "bussing your partner". You say he "could be scum" then follow it up in the next post with a vote. Again very opportunistic.
In post 193, Alonzo wrote:So around Halfway through day one.....

Naucis not looking particually town rightnow, trying to buddy Moz for the lynch. I knew what you meant when you said you wanted to bus me and I encouraged it, continuing at this point only makes you look scummy. I dont know how acid gains any town cred for his post, but its noted for later.
Bearing in mind we are still basing all this scumread off of Post #29 in its inception, still very Rvlols until someone picks it up and runs with it.
So to answer your question wilk, whilst I dont think that naucis loaded question was full bore scummy, her reacton to jumping on the lynchwagon bus since doesnt seem like strong townplay.

Acid. Could be scum. If nauci flips scumcheck acids credentials. Hes not giving much thats useful to town so far. If you are town why are you so quiet?

Moz. Straining to townread this guy. Smiles you are the psychologist... does he have little man syndrome?

Bella... Pass for now, we need some more frombella

Smiles and wilk, ride this troll train out with me. Theres no scum here, Irreguardless of the Bs reads on me.

New players. Welcome.

We are having fun deciding who is bussing town for funz and who for scumz... jump in
In post 213, Alonzo wrote:
Bella Im seeing #201 and Obviously obliged to wonder why you didnt grab this one by the scruff of the neck earlier, but if you're ill IRL then so be it.
The more i see from you the stronger my read so far, so prolonged silences /low content will get my attention...

Jodas entry Said many of the things I would have said if I was a more articulate sort, I liked alot of their points. Agree with Nauci tho, keeping any eye out for what seems to good to be true.

vote: Acid

Give up those Reads

vote format fixed for the automatic vote counter. ~f

Noooooo!!! You had it right the first time! Bad vote
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 305, smilefires wrote:Hey, that worked out pretty well!

I...uh, actually haven't done much to catch back up yet because I thought there was a chance I'd be in the death rand. I think mafia choosing to kill off the lynch wagon is curious, but sure does make it easier to figure out what people were doing at the end of yesterday.

I don't think I ever lynch wilky today for coming in with the hammer. I also think Jo is pretty towny, and the wagon movement yesterday and acid's actions make Alonzo more likely town. So that's where I'm starting from. More later.
I think you for sure should have been the NK. It wouldn't have mattered in the end, but killing you looked like
TheGoldenParadox's
best bet to win

You've got good reads. You'll land on
TheGoldenParadox
eventually
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 306, Nauci wrote:I can't understand the NK except as a desperate shot in the dark to figure out PR. Maybe it was suspicious of a slip?

Also, TGP, why would you claim VT with just one vote on you?!!? FOSing you so hard.

Megapost Inc when I get to a PC.
Don't spend the time with the megapost. You've got it right.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

You all really don't need to spend any more effort in this game. I know it's hard to not speculate on the NK, but eventually TGP will come in and tell us. We've probably got to wait through the phase where he accuses me of being scum because I'm tunneling him first though
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 304, wilky wrote:

I haven't looked as it's not what you said. You implied you were pushing Acid all day which was a blatant lie when I checked.
Ok Wilky, We will end up going round in circles over this one... But it should be quite Obvious Acid and I are not aligned. I'l leave it at that.

Joda... If Paradox flips town what then?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 314, Alonzo wrote:
It will not happen. That's like asking "if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow what then?"
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 314, Alonzo wrote:
In post 304, wilky wrote:

Ok Wilky, We will end up going round in circles over this one... But it should be quite Obvious Acid and I are not aligned. I'l leave it at that.

But that's not what you said you implied you pushed Acid when you didn't, show me where you pushed Acid?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Well unless your claiming to have evidence, im gonna hold my vote for now. We still need to Interact, incase you're wrong. But its not a bad wagon.

Whats a good strategy from here on out Bellaphant?

Wilk, I would flip that on you and say prove theres collaboration between me and Acid.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Honestly, I can't advise about strategy. As an IC I can talk about wagon composition and that we look at Alonzo's wagon as a potential mislynch - the scum flip on the counter wagon does suggest Alonzo is town.

We need to look at our weakest TR. Mine are para and smiles. I have two storing TRS - wilky and jo.

The strongest associations before a flip were of acid/moz. That's why the nk was so odd.

Also, we have way too many by claims around...
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Vt. I'm drunk
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't necessarily think smiles is scum. I'm just not tr-ing her as strong as the others
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Also , if willy is scum im nominating them for an award.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 317, Alonzo wrote:Well unless your claiming to have evidence, im gonna hold my vote for now. We still need to Interact, incase you're wrong. But its not a bad wagon.

Wilk, I would flip that on you and say prove theres collaboration between me and Acid.
are you kidding me? I never once said there was collaboration between you and Acid I said you lied when you implied you pushed her and I have already shown evidence of that.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 322, wilky wrote:
In post 317, Alonzo wrote:Well unless your claiming to have evidence, im gonna hold my vote for now. We still need to Interact, incase you're wrong. But its not a bad wagon.

are you kidding me? I never once said there was collaboration between you and Acid I said you lied when you implied you pushed her and I have already shown evidence of that.

Is this really your best scum read??
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 313, Jodaxq wrote:You all really don't need to spend any more effort in this game. I know it's hard to not speculate on the NK, but eventually TGP will come in and tell us. We've probably got to wait through the phase where he accuses me of being scum because I'm tunneling him first though
Oh, so this is what it is all about; me claiming vanilla townie. Thank you Nauci for clarifying.
I thought that what you're supposed to do. Claim before the first vote no matter what. Obviously, you guys don't do this.
That's certainly what me and all my friends do when we play mafia irl.
Anyway, I don't accuse you, Jodaxq, you look like a town.
Didn't I hear you say that these "scum" slips rarely ever are scum?
I have never played forum games like this, only irl games and Mafia Mystery.
Why don't you try keeping your mind a bit more open? I'm not scum, and if you lynch me, then I flip town, and the mafia will have a huge advantage.
Why would there be a mozamis nightkill? What if VOTE: Alonzo did it because mozamis was attacking him yesterday?
You have the choice to vote me. But I encourage you to keep a little bit more of an open mind, since everyone makes mistakes and everyone slips back into different gameplay and common things sometimes.
Likewise, I would like to issue an apology to Nauci for strongly attacking you yesterday. Nauci, I know how it feels when you slip back into doing things in other places.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”