Viomi (6) - Lalendra, texcat, wilky, Commknight, Assemblerotws, Chip Butty
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws (1) - Viomi

Not Voting: Creature, northsidegal, Aster, mutantdevle, City Electric

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
V/LA : CityElectric Dec 16
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]

This one should be right.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Lalendra
In post 592, Lalendra wrote:Not a fan really of the way Viomi is interacting. Just really seems like they're not putting a lot of critical thought into the process. I'm not so sure I buy scum!creature just yet, the failure to tell us whether he played a PYP in the past doesn't seem inherently scummy to me. Mutant is also becoming less scummy as time goes on; not necessarily that the rolefishing seems less scummy to me, moreso that nothing since then has pinged me as scummy and I'm no longer convinced that the question in and of itself was scummy. I guess Mutant is null for now. I would definitely like to hear more from Comm and NSG but not sure I'm willing to call them "suspicious" just yet.

VOTE: viomi
I see this vote as genuine but I'd like more of an explanation. Could you give some examples of where Viomi isn't putting any critical thought into the way she is interacting?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@texcat
In post 604, texcat wrote:VOTE: Viomi

There's something wrong with the disparity between not knowing that scum could talk before the draft yesterday, and today creating a detailed, point by point list based mostly on the setup about why Misa was NK'd.
You have taken such a strong stance on Viomi's wagon. I find it hard to believe that this would be the sole reason for that. Do you have any other reasons you are voting for Viomi? If so, explain them.

I also fail to see how pre-game scum chat correlates to theorising about why Misa was NK'd. In Viomi's list, she gives several possibilities as to why Misa could have been shot. A flaw she makes though is that she assumes the scum are trying to kill the doctor. Additionally, I do not see how this list is detailed. It is a simple list consisting of 1 or 2 short sentences for each point. There are plenty of reasons why you could consider Viomi as scum but you choose to place your vote based on one of her most townie posts? This honestly just feels forced to me and your position on this wagon is weak.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@wilky
In post 617, wilky wrote:I don't like Viomi buddying Chip even more obvious than Creature buddying Mutant.

VOTE: Viomi
Again, if this is your only reason why you think Viomi is scum then your stance here is almost as pathetic as texcat's (whose reasons are that Viomi made a list of reasons why Misa was killed and that she chose the number 1). Viomi made 3 posts that buddied Chip; I haven't counted how many posts Creature has made buddying me but I can tell you it's a lot more than that and has lasted a lot longer as well. So how the fuck you draw the conclusion that Viomi is buddying Chip more obviously than Creature is buddying me I do not know. This reason also feels flawed. Is this really the reason you are voting viomi? And what do you make of the recent hostile exchange between the 2 of them?
I mostly just lurk now.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 am

Post by wilky »

In post 728, mutantdevle wrote:@wilky
In post 617, wilky wrote:I don't like Viomi buddying Chip even more obvious than Creature buddying Mutant.

Again, if this is your only reason why you think Viomi is scum then your stance here is almost as pathetic as texcat's (whose reasons are that Viomi made a list of reasons why Misa was killed and that she chose the number 1). Viomi made 3 posts that buddied Chip; I haven't counted how many posts Creature has made buddying me but I can tell you it's a lot more than that and has lasted a lot longer as well. So how the fuck you draw the conclusion that Viomi is buddying Chip more obviously than Creature is buddying me I do not know. This reason also feels flawed. Is this really the reason you are voting viomi? And what do you make of the recent hostile exchange between the 2 of them?

Sometimes it's what's in the messages and not how many of them there are. I'm not buying that it was a reaction test either, its furthered my suspicions that my other scum read has jumped straight in to defend him aswell.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@CommKnight
In post 620, CommKnight wrote:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Honestly, I can roll with this, but I have high suspicion one of the 5's is scum.

VOTE: Viomi - A 1, buddying, gunning for the PRs by aiming higher than Misa. They can die.
So your reasons are she chose the number 1, she was buddying Chip and that she is wanting us to lynch high up the draft list? Okay, at least you have given more thought into why you are voting Viomi and hence your stance feels genuine. But, I would have prefered more of an explanation rather than just the sheep thoughts. I criticised Chip over his criticism of the buddying because he made it out to be worse than what Creature did. In contrast, you seem to just oppose random buddying in general which is why I think you adopting that stance is genuine. I'd say that wanting to lynch Viomi because she is a threat to the PRs is understandable. I think you are aware that all those PRs probably aren't town but you give the impression that you don't think it's worth lynching in that area because you believe a mislynch of a town PR is too damaging to risk blindly going after scum PRs. That's fair enough in my opinion. So overall, despite my suspicion of you, I take your position on Viomi as genuine. But if you do flip scum, then at least we know there is another scum above you :3 (in before this gets me night killed).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Assemblerotws
In post 625, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Viomi
Despite their claims, they're actually looking less knowledgeable about Pick Your Power vs. Pick Your Poison than they did at the start.
So you're voting for them because they either don't know the difference between 2 different setups and because they are not a pro at the setup after playing it once before? Basically, you're voting for her because she has the same knowledge of this setup going into it as any one of us playing for the first time. Get. The fuck. Out.

You have no reason to vote for Viomi at all. What the hell are you doing with your
life
vote?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Chip Butty
In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

L-2, I believe...
So... what are your reasons for voting Viomi? Becuase even in your other posts you have yet to explain why you are voting Viomi. She has asked you to explain your vote several times but you have always responded with one of 2 excuses that either Viomi hasn't explained her vote on you and that you don't need to do the talking because you are not on L-1. You are going out of your way to avoid giving a reason as to why you are voting Viomi and it's the scummiest shit I have seen on this site so far.

So you have 3 options Chip:
1: Explain why you are voting Viomi.
2: Accept that your vote on Viomi is nothing but OMGUS and hence unvote.
3: Admit you are scum.

Oh but wait, you're not at L-1! Surely that means you don't have to explain any of your actions right? Well, let's see what we can do about that...

VOTE: Chip Butty
I mostly just lurk now.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 am

Post by wilky »

@Mutant why the sudden change of heart on Viomi??
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Lalendra »

@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by texcat »

@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread. We've seen that continue today, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

it definitely seems like there's more going on with viomi than it initially seems, and i'm not really convinced that it's because she's scum.
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread.
We've seen that continue today
, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
i think there's a stark difference in her play from yesterday compared to today. in fact, i'm pretty sure more than half or even two thirds of her iso is just from today – she's certainly stepped up the activity and engagement.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Unless you're scum, that is. In which case, good job.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also I will always vote PK over my top scumread because there's a CHANCE my top SR is town. There is no chance PK isn't anti-town
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 736, northsidegal wrote:it definitely seems like there's more going on with viomi than it initially seems, and i'm not really convinced that it's because she's scum.
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread.
We've seen that continue today
, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
i think there's a stark difference in her play from yesterday compared to today. in fact, i'm pretty sure more than half or even two thirds of her iso is just from today – she's certainly stepped up the activity and engagement.
My current play is much closer to my usual meta. My usual meta gets me mislynched in most games on D1, so I was attempting to be quieter and not dominate the thread while still being helpful. Clearly I was
too
quiet, so I've abandoned trying to change my meta for this game. Also because I need people who think about who the fuck they're voting and actually play the game in order to do a less loud-and-obnoxious playstyle.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread. We've seen that continue today, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
Anyways, even Aster has called the bandwagon on me senseless. Sooo... texcat, why aren't you reading the thread? Why are you clinging onto someone else's beliefs that they clearly don't even hold anymore? Why, instead of attempting to find scum, are you hooked onto me like a leech who refuses to provide information or reasoning that could help us find scum?

Ohh. Damn, scum got first pick at PR? That bites.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 738, Viomi wrote:Also I will always vote PK over my top scumread because there's a CHANCE my top SR is town. There is no chance PK isn't anti-town
Oh the irony.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Viomi, I'd like to see you do some actual scumhunting instead of complaining and getting all toxic, and I don't mean just finger pointing. Do you really think Assembler and texcat are scum? Your attempt to rebuddy me and start a wagon on Assembler looked opportunistic.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Viomi, if you are town, do you think all scum are already on your wagon?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 742, Chip Butty wrote:Viomi, I'd like to see you do some actual scumhunting instead of complaining and getting all toxic, and I don't mean just finger pointing. Do you really think Assembler and texcat are scum? Your attempt to rebuddy me and start a wagon on Assembler looked opportunistic.
:giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

You're funny, Chip. Are you going to read my posts yet?

No, I'm not buddying you. I actually still have a pretty strong scumread on you. If you aren't scum, you're hilariously anti-town. Luckily for you, most of town seems to be anti-town as fuck right now, so my vote is on Assemble.

And yes, I would like to get rid of the lurker who's just going to sliiiide on through this game if we don't hit him now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

Anyways, an experienced player like texcat refusing to give reasons for their vote other than "Well I thought this case which has been responded to and also the writer of believes it no longer holds true is a good reason" while refusing to give information or read my posts? Yeahhhh, pretty easy to read scum off that.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 650, Chip Butty wrote:I'd say that, at L-1, you're the one who should be doing the talking.
Oh, and Chip, you don't get to talk about irony when relating to anti-town after you posted this.
In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
And don't forget THIS, the scummiest post in the game so far.

This is what scum does when their mislynch wagon is close to reaching completion. "Oh, I know they're going to flip town, so I want to seem like maybe I was questioning it last second for towncred." It's one of the most obvious tells you've given me so far.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Actually, speaking of Assembler, texcat still hasn't explained why she coloured him green...

tex?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Yeah, except i was pushing Creature earlier, and critical of CK's thought process.

Return to “Completed Open Games”