I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 297, HeWhoSwims wrote:Yeah no at the Tchill votes. I'm still townleaning on him. Not sure what to make of some of his posts but his recent posts are pro town to me, seeing as for example offers (multiple) lynch pools in and although the suspicion on Maki is a bit eh.

Speaking of which, I still have my vote on her but she's not among my top suspects for now. So yeah UNVOTE: Maki

If you ask me for townreads I'd say Joda (good content) and Dunn (good content + reads given) as my top 2.

On the other hand as for suspicious I'd say Havo whose ratio of content to actual contribution is... on the low side. Obviously it's day one and it's probably too early to jump to definite conclusions yada yada, but we have to lynch someone nevertheless and for now his posting behaviour seem iffy to me; barely any discussion, even about the things others are discussing (aside from D1 pros/cons) and being really convinced that Srceen is scum and steering for a lynch without really discussing it.

UCV hasn't contributed much either, lot of empty content there too. However his V/LA ended yesterday so I'm curious what he will show us from here on out. The same goes for wave although he did post reads.

So for now: VOTE: Havo
What specifically did you like about Dunn? I liked ur earlier posts but this one was bad.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Tchill wagon is garbage by the way.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Everyone, next post, read on Dave. Thanks in advance.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 am

Post by davesaz »

Town
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Official Vote Count

Beefster
(4): Jodaxq, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Havo
Tchill13
(3): UC Voyager, Dunnstral, Beefster
Havo
(3): oddmusic, davesaz, HeWhoSwims
wavemode
(1): Maki Harukawa
davesaz
(1): I Am Innocent
oddmusic
(1): wavemode

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:41:26)

Mod Note: oddmusic is being replaced has he has not picked up his prod
I love MUFFINS!!!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 213, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 65, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, oddmusic wrote:^ I don’t like this reaction to being wagonned early. If screenplay were town I would expect more confusion than...annoyance I guess.

And no screen we don’t have enough to lynch you. But for an early wagon out of the random stages making 2 entirely contentless posts is a good start
In post 41, Beefster wrote:Wat.

Lynching scum is mandatory if you want to win.

VOTE: Tchill
and i just "feel" like screen is pretending not to care. so yeah thats my lynch pool.
well you make reading my mind seem as hard as reading my iso of 30 posts. the first 2 quotes come off as easy "im town guys look at me" plays with fake motivation and screen didn't react well to being run up on pg 2. came off to me as he pretended not to care. As for Dave he was recently scum in game that he lurked and only asked questions. "2 ears one mouth" will not work as an excuse for me at least.
Had you previously stated any of this in the thread? After the fact can just as easily be finding a reason to support the baseless "reads" you gave earlier.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 281, Dunnstral wrote:
Town

Oddmusic, Maki Harukawa, Beefster

Leaning town

Srceenplay, Jodaxq

Null

Davesaz, Havo, WaveMode

Scummy

HeWhoSwims, Tchill13, UC Voyager

This is where I'm at right now, and I feel good about all my town reads, I'd like to lynch one of HeWhoSwims, Tchill13, and UC Voyager.

HeWhoSwims reads as pretty scummy tonally to me, I look at them and keep thinking they;re scum, Also the only places they've pushed/brought attention to so far is people I think have a better chance at being town than scum

Wavemode's reads list looks nothing like mine but I'm ignoring that for now, they're null for me, I don't have much of an opinion

The majority of Tchill's iso is complaining about day 1, complaining about using other isos, and other fluff etc. Srceenplay brought up a good point where Tchill acting pretty different in another game.

UC Voyager hasn't done anything yet, though them saying "are we really out of rvs" seemed pretty scummy
How do you get a town read on oddmusic?
Why would asking if we're out of RVS be scummy?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 273, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 254, Maki Harukawa wrote:>When your top tr is the biggest wagon jesus
In post 257, davesaz wrote:
In post 254, Maki Harukawa wrote:>When your top tr is the biggest wagon jesus
I find it amusing when people scumread someone for the exact same things that I'm townreading them for.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this
First time you're hearing of what?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 301, I Am Innocent wrote:Tchill wagon is garbage by the way.
Preach
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:17 am

Post by davesaz »

Here's why I like beef. I guess it would help to actually say it. :lol:
In post 153, Beefster wrote:
In post 111, davesaz wrote:
In post 102, Beefster wrote: davesaz, Dunnstral, and Innocent have been awfully quiet... Just sayin'.
I noticed you left off wavemode. Probably just an oversight?
No. He posted a couple times recently from that point. I mean more than just the chainsaw he posted on the first page.
Direct replies to questions are good.
In post 154, Beefster wrote:
In post 108, Havo wrote:Good Grief. Can we just Lynch scum Screen already?
Someone is a little eager. You really want a night phase don't you?
This is a good thing to question. Scum would silently hope for that hammer, unless it's on a bud. So keeping this in mind if screen flips scum, but otherwise town.
In post 156, Beefster wrote:TChill: Policy lynch? Really? I still don't see what's so scummy about srceen. Could you explain yourself?

Havo def looks scummy, or at least eager/erratic. I'm going to stick with my vote for now though.

Maki also seems a little off. Her reasoning is a bit sparse. I don't follow her logic.

*gasp* a pressure vote. I'm
sooo
scared. :P Good luck with that. ;)
Response to being voted, didn't check timestamps to see if that last line is a pedit or part of the overall post.
In post 169, Beefster wrote:I'm fine with follow up questions so long as you answer the original question... or at the very least not deflect/reverse questions.
Doesn't ask questions and let them drop, which shows he needs the answers to read people (vs already knowing and just looking for either confirmation or a slip to hang someone with).
In post 240, Beefster wrote:Sorry. My bad. Missed that.

I guess we have two separate camps of thinking. Just remember that days are not discrete events. Sure, if you compare the beginning of day 1 to the beginning of day 2, day 2 has more information. Thing is, night doesn't bring much new information to the table. Sure, there are results from cops and whatnot, but they're guessing blindly if you end day 1 too soon. But I guess confirming town is still useful, so there's that. Aside from information gained from power roles, all that night gains the town is a smaller pool to choose from for finding scum. Isn't it better to have both that
and
data from the day before?

I don't think we necessarily need a full two weeks, but I don't think we should be rushing ourselves either.
Admissions of mistakes tend to be town, and a mindset on lynch speed that I see as town (though playstyle factors and therefore it's a weak indicator).
In post 269, Beefster wrote:lol. I'm dumb. Looking over your posts in isolation, I realized I'm wildly wrong. I definitely remembered things wrong.

UNVOTE:
Again a straightforward and sincere looking admission of a mistake.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Havo »

In post 302, I Am Innocent wrote:Everyone, next post, read on Dave. Thanks in advance.
Null/slight town lean. Very slight.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Screenplay's post near death play has not been good at all. I'd think town in that position would want to dig at the wagon.
I was a fan of getting more interaction before a lynch, but would not object to going back here eventually.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Havo »

since the votes have fallen off the Scum Screen wagon his contributions to the game have vanished.

Imagine that. Lol.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:26 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 253, Havo wrote:
In post 252, Tchill13 wrote:So who's it gonna be.... Screen or beef?
I prefer Screen. But apparently I’ve scared everyone off him. (You’ welcome Screen)

Beef works for me also tho. So ......

VOTE: Beef
I don't see a foundation for this vote, please explain.

Also scum feels on Tchill trying to paint it as an either/or so early in the day.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Havo »

In post 275, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 265, Dunnstral wrote:Not much longer
Hmmm so I think lurking is somewhat NAI, but Dunnstral did the same as scum when I played with him before. In the dead thread he was hyped up as a pretty great player though so I'd like to see that.
This is my girl right here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Havo »

In post 313, davesaz wrote:
In post 253, Havo wrote:
In post 252, Tchill13 wrote:So who's it gonna be.... Screen or beef?
I prefer Screen. But apparently I’ve scared everyone off him. (You’ welcome Screen)

Beef works for me also tho. So ......

VOTE: Beef
I don't see a foundation for this vote, please explain.

Also scum feels on Tchill trying to paint it as an either/or so early in the day.
I have NO foundation for that vote. Or it’s called “Let’s get day 1 Done”.

At the point of the vote I see Beef as likely to flip scum as anyone else.

And tho your arguments for him as town are decent IMO I prefer his wagon over

Tchill immensely. I am willing to give tchill the benefit of the doubt on Day 1 over most players as I know him to be a strong player.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Dave was null until he recently started talking.
He could be possibly aligned with beef.
So scum lean.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 312, Havo wrote:since the votes have fallen off the Scum Screen wagon his contributions to the game have vanished.

Imagine that. Lol.
Piss off
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 315, Havo wrote:I am willing to give tchill the benefit of the doubt on Day 1 over most players as I know him to be a strong player.
I did question my wagon. Tchill13 is whom I thought was suspicious. I have reason and example why.
But after thinking about it I agree with this quote. I slightly doubt Tchill13 would stick his neck out that far as scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Hey nice to see you after you were mentioned screen.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 318, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 315, Havo wrote:I am willing to give tchill the benefit of the doubt on Day 1 over most players as I know him to be a strong player.
I did question my wagon. Tchill13 is whom I thought was suspicious. I have reason and example why.
But after thinking about it I agree with this quote. I slightly doubt Tchill13 would stick his neck out that far as scum.
Back tracking. There's no reason to believe I'd stick my neck out that far as scum early. You tried to get me lynched because of it. It didn't work. Now you're saying it makes sense why I wasn't Lynched.... Back tracking.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Beef is doing all the things that are really really easy to do that scream "I'm town". That mixed in with the fact his scum hunting isn't actually there and he gave that fake excuse and voted me early is why he's scum also. Have beef and screenplay had any sort of discussion or mention of one another?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 am

Post by davesaz »

While I still disagree somewhat on how to handle day 1's, the reason I was scumreading Havo is largely gone.
UNVOTE:

Kinda want to vote oddmusic but doing it now would be rude to the incoming replacement. No hurry there.
Wavemode too but respecting the vla as reason for his posting gap.
I Am Innocent seems very narrow minded. If it weren't for the join date I would have had a gut noob read there. Some reads on other people would be nice, I can't get an alignment off what has been posted so far.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If Dunn is actually a good player then he might be thrown in my Lynch pool... Which would mean all 3 scum would be in

Beef, screen, odd, Dunn and Dave.

Dunns scum read on me where he explains he agrees with screen about me acting different.... If he's a good player that's a lie.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 320, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 318, Srceenplay wrote:
Back tracking. There's no reason to believe I'd stick my neck out that far as scum early. You tried to get me lynched because of it. It didn't work. Now you're saying it makes sense why I wasn't Lynched.... Back tracking.
Because you pissed me off. Now I’ve had tim to think it over. I have by no means given you a clear.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”