CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 1201, Luca Blight wrote:Moz' post is BS. He is the one who wanted a Zaraki lynch over a Sesq one, and then he says I'm scummy for lynching Zaraki over Sesq?
It seemed to me like he was saying the
manner
in which you switched wagons was scummier, moreso than the vote itself.

Why do you think Moz as scum tries to push you, here?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 622, CommKnight wrote:It's actually a pretty good move, because all i have to go on here is the paranoia that scum are smart enough to figure such a strategy out and efficiently push it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 scum actually is in Luca's list solely so he gets town cred for it. In this nightless game he really needs town cred to win. Because every kill requires a majority of town to lynch every single person, so if there were say... 3 hard-town in a block, they'd need to now mislynch everyone else without ever losing a person or they get fucked. But if they were to have 1-2 in that hard-town block, now they can lynch freely and throw suspicion outside of it to bring themselves to a LYLO position.

It's just a theory... but I think it's a possible scenario that should not be overlooked the entire game if it seems we're constantly mislynching people, look at those pushing the mislynches.
did comm get it right early on??
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

jesus, easy Lucca. STOP throwing out votes.
we need to be careful.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1202, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1201, Luca Blight wrote:Moz' post is BS. He is the one who wanted a Zaraki lynch over a Sesq one, and then he says I'm scummy for lynching Zaraki over Sesq?
It seemed to me like he was saying the
manner
in which you switched wagons was scummier, moreso than the vote itself.

Why do you think Moz as scum tries to push you, here?
But he misrepped the manner in which I switched wagons - I gave a valid reason for doing so, and I've made it known I scumread Zaraki more than Sesq throughout the game.

Why wouldn't Mozscum push me here? Undermining the player with the most towncred is necessary if he wants to have any chance of winning the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1201, Luca Blight wrote:He is the one who wanted a Zaraki lynch over a Sesq one, and then he says I'm scummy for lynching Zaraki over Sesq?
I thought Zaraki was scum. You didnt seem very convinced, and were very keen on a Sesq lynch. But then the Sesq wagon stalled and it just seemed the way you switch wagons was a bit opportunistic. Like "Shit, Moz aint gonna vote Sesq, lets get this Zaraki mislynch through while i can".
Not saying you are defintely scum. Cy is still a possibilty.
But you are a suspect now.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Oh my gosh, I was about to make a point about "valid reasons" and then I realized that it's 1826 again.

I think I'll come back to this game tomorrow.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1205, Luca Blight wrote:But he misrepped the manner in which I switched wagons - I gave a valid reason for doing so, and I've made it known I scumread Zaraki more than Sesq throughout the game.
then why werent you pushing the zaraki wagon? Why did you push Sesq if you have scumread Zaraki throughout the entire game. Was it because Sesq was becoming unpopualr at the time and so she seemed an easier mislynch?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I didn't seem very convinced? I've scumread Zaraki since UCV was lynched.

What motivation would have to switch as scum there? It wouldn't matter which one of them was lynched.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1205, Luca Blight wrote:Why wouldn't Mozscum push me here? Undermining the player with the most towncred is necessary if he wants to have any chance of winning the game.
depends on the playstyle, but certainly a lot of scum would just sheep you/buddy you so you vote the wrong way at LYLO. So, no.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1209, Luca Blight wrote:I've scumread Zaraki since UCV was lynched.
yes, thats what was weird. You have scum read Zaraki all game, but then you started pushing Sesq instead.
Maybe you just paniced/opportunistically thought "this sesq lynch aint gonna happen, lets get zaraki through".
I wanna go back and look at the other lynches, see your views on Laser, Zulfy and Lucky.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: Proof I scumread Zaraki every bit as much as Sesq recently
In post 1078, Luca Blight wrote:Lucky or Zaraki is being lynched today. Everyone should vote one or the other.

Votes on Sesq are also acceptable.
In post 1107, Luca Blight wrote:Scum is probably either Zaraki or cy, but possibly Sesq.

Which way are we going?
In post 1115, Luca Blight wrote:How does Zaraki have any town cred?
In post 1122, Luca Blight wrote:Being angry at being lynched, if you're town, is silly as you're going to win the game either way. You hammered two scum this game - that's something to be happy about, if you're Town. Just relax and enjoy the show.

I'm not lynching you based on any sort of logic other than you're not particularly in my townreads, therefore you can be lynched. This logic is sound because it guarantees a win.

I don't care if it's you, Zaraki or cy being lynched today - either one of you could be scum, but whoever it is will lose regardless.
In post 1124, Luca Blight wrote:Suikoden II - a game I liked during my childhood.

I'm happy to lynch Zaraki if that's what everyone agrees on.
In post 1147, Luca Blight wrote:Someone hammer.

We lynch Zaraki Tomorrow if this flips green.
In post 1150, Luca Blight wrote:Zaraki is probscum actually - I expect scum would have just given up at this point, as he seems to have done.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ LUCCA: DONT DO ANYTHING RASH. I'm probably just having late game paranoia. Lets just slow down and calm down for a bit.
The way Cult has fucked off has stoked my paranoia about her.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

cool, maybe I'm wrong abotu you. You remember i was CONVINCED Impede was scum early game? Obviously i was wrong. Just throwing out ideas, se eif they work. It's good for P.O.E.
Unvote me though, I'm too close to a lynch.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: Reasons why I started scumreading Sesq
In post 1047, Luca Blight wrote:Although a Sesq/Zaraki scumteam wouldn't surprise me.

Sesq is using an old scum tactic of heavily scumreading one player and using that to coast through the game so they don't have to take hard stances on anyone else. I've used this tactic as scum in the past myself.

Her posts about Zaraki, always dismissing him due apparently not remembering his posts, feel weird as well. It's like she's trying to distance herself from him while also having an excuse not to vote for him.
In post 1055, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler: Sesq's quick change of opinion and obvbus
In post 980, Sesq wrote: also why is zulfy scum?
In post 985, Sesq wrote:
In post 981, mozamis wrote:All you keep doing is saying "Cult is scum, cult is scum". You never give any reasons, never really push it.
How about the other options, like Zaraki, Zulfy, Cyfly? Saying "unsure about everyone else" isn't good enough for a player of your calibre.
i've explained why. read my posts

i have said nothing about zaraki because i dont know where to place him. i cant tell if he is a very bland player or scum. dont see a lot of great arguments.
zulfy is lurker. whatever. stop pushing him so hard he could be useful later

cy. possibly scum. probably. if cult is, yes.
In post 1026, Sesq wrote:
In post 1018, mozamis wrote:This is basically in order. 2 main points:

1) Sesq I am waffling on. On the one hand, she is tunnelling Cult. On the other, she is hardly blending in. Does scum Sesq really stand around shouting for someone else to be lynched?

2) I compeltely forgot about COMMkinght when making this list. Has he blended in to the background?

MOZ, LUCA, IMPEDE, CULT = TOWN

LUCKY PROB TOWN

SCUM IN:
SESQ, CYFLY, COMM, ZARAKI, ZULFY.
no

but

i think im convinced on zulfy

he never votes and is useless and we might as well get it out of the way

and maybe we get a scum lynch as well.
In post 1027, Sesq wrote:oh shit i didnt actually vote

VOTE: zulfy

thats l1. get cracking
In post 1056, Luca Blight wrote:Also worth noting that before Sesq's 980 she had not mentioned Zulfy once in this game.
In post 1058, Luca Blight wrote:Another two weird posts from Sesq than have stuck with me in this game:
In post 350, Sesq wrote:
In post 339, Luca Blight wrote:Basically you're asking me how UCV's behaviour this game could come from a Town perspective?

If so, you should ask that question to whoever is against UCV's lynch.
no

you do it
Sesq is voting UCV here with me. Why is she expecting me to make a defence for UCV? This was never explained.
In post 436, Sesq wrote:Luca, are you sure it isnt possible ucv misread shit? i wasnt there so i dont think i can really say, but if you think i have the room to i will investigate
This came while UCV was L-2. It's a soft defence, and doesn't makes sense given her position on the wagon. It feels really tentative.

Sesq was the first to join me on the UCV wagon but did nothing to progress it forward, and actually did more to cause doubt as I've displayed above.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

feelings abotu Cult scum?
Also i really wish I hadnt checked the activity and seen that Comm has 48 posts.
Ah, the late game! Gotta love mafia :)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1191, CultOfAthena wrote:
@Cy
– There's a good chance that you could be today's lynch. Last thoughts? Things we should keep in mind?
No, not really haha. At this point the game is kinda...finished. I think this will be my last nightless game. It kinda ends up going in a system that makes the game more of a bureaucracy then mafia itself.

Again tho, end justifies the mean. I'm fine with being lynched because this is already a done deal.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

So basically all i know is that Impede is town. Thats fucking great lol
Alth Lucca is prob town and i just got paranoid as fuck. His responses and the SPEEd in which eh could deliver them have sound like the truth.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1217, cytheflyguy wrote:No, not really haha. At this point the game is kinda...finished. I think this will be my last nightless game. It kinda ends up going in a system that makes the game more of a bureaucracy then mafia itself.

Again tho, end justifies the mean. I'm fine with being lynched because this is already a done deal.
sounds like disheartened scum gving up.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1200, mozamis wrote:We MUST hear from Cy before we lynch.
Again, dude, when I flip town, it'll change nothing in the end. Arguing will just belabor our inevitable victory. If we still have not gotten scum by final 4 people, then we should stop doing this method, but until then, we need to get rid of all loose ends.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1219, mozamis wrote:
In post 1217, cytheflyguy wrote:No, not really haha. At this point the game is kinda...finished. I think this will be my last nightless game. It kinda ends up going in a system that makes the game more of a bureaucracy then mafia itself.

sounds like disheartened scum gving up.
You haven't played with me. I'm kinda opportunistic. My death will benefit the town. I've said this like 3 game days ago when I wasn't on the chopping block. This is a really effective process and shouldn't be wasted.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

or we could get scum now and win? Dont understand the suicidal approach. I have seen town lose from here. THATS WHY I POSTED THAT GAME which obv no one looked at.
WHo do you think is scum anyway?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

i guess it has to be Cy or Cult in the end.
I'd rather cult i think. All game she has been very defensive and "survivalistic".
It be madness for scumCy to mke those last few posts.
How do people feel about cult?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Moz, do you accept that the next three lynches need to be cy, Athena and yourself?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1222, mozamis wrote:or we could get scum now and win? Dont understand the suicidal approach. I have seen town lose from here. THATS WHY I POSTED THAT GAME which obv no one looked at.
WHo do you think is scum anyway?
Okay, so my thing is if I die, we have 5 people left. If we can believe that there is 1 scum left, we'll have 2 more chances until lylo. There are no night kills. Because of this, we can try to find scum without the repercussions of losing obvious town. No matter if we catch scum today or 3 days from now, we still win regardless. If scum still isn't caught by around the 4 people left mark, then we should take as much time as possible, but by then, the line of suspects will be limited and it will be easier to find who scum is.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1224, Luca Blight wrote:Moz, do you accept that the next three lynches need to be cy, Athena and yourself?
This is bad. Three planned lynches put us in LyLo if scum still isn't caught. You should make a list of 2 and then play it by ear after that. If scum isn't in that pool, you could give them leverage by having wagons to hide behind until LyLo and not look suspicious.

Return to “Completed Open Games”