Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Fair enough,

Cy and Moz lynched next, and then me, Comm, Athena and Impede as the final four if the game isn't over.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1224, Luca Blight wrote:Moz, do you accept that the next three lynches need to be cy, Athena and yourself?
I'm town, and if Cy is town then no.
If cult is scum, we should lynch her.It can only be cy or cult, and Cy last few posts are so bloody town, it has to be cult.
My ego is comparable - if not bigger :) - than yours, so of course i dont want to be lynched. The reason i am not in your "conf town " bloc - or Comm's - is the power of OMGUS. I get that. But you know I'm town.
So we do Cult now?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't know you're Town. I haven't trusted you for most of the game actually, but I've kept those thoughts to myself for the most part.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Athena would be a fine lynch for today, but I'm feeling more uncertain about Moz. I think I'm sticking with my vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, that's ludicrous. It's probably a clash of ego's, we've been the main contributors all game.
Check my ISO. I nailed UV as scum , I pushed Zulfy as scum for a long time - i also wrongly pusjed LUcky as scum ,and was keen on the Laser lynch.
Whatevr. We just need to keep it simple and lynch who we think is scum. To me, Cult seems the most likely option now that Cy has essentially cleared himself.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

just unvote for abit. Enough with the rushed lynches!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1230, Luca Blight wrote:Athena would be a fine lynch for today, but I'm feeling more uncertain about Moz. I think I'm sticking with my vote.

what happend to your cy read?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What happened to yours?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1229, Luca Blight wrote:I haven't trusted you for most of the game actually, but I've kept those thoughts to myself for the most part.
why on earth would you keep your thoughts to yourself?
Jesus, are you scum?
Waht a game you have played if so.
Funny how poeple who dont strong town read you get on the chopping block. And all those who continue to strong townread you are going to make it to LYLO!
Cult expressed some paranoia of you recently, and she is no wone of your suspects.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1234, Luca Blight wrote:What happened to yours?
your answering my question with a question? Lol..
I just EXPLICITLy staed why i changed my Cyread. Unlike you, who just quietly dropped it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So as Town I should share every thought that pops up?

And you went from cy being 'disheartened scum giving up' to suddenly being Town. No explanation given.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So, I've been thinking about it for a while now. But I'm pretty confident on saying this. I'm allowing Luca to control the lynches for now with suggesting my own (which did nail us 3 scum so far, 1 of which I pushed quite a bit).

The thing is, if we get to 3-4 people left and final scum isn't killed. I full on plan to lynch Luca. So Luca has the next few lynches to find scum. If he fails to find scum and it's LYLO, then I lynch him just in case he bussed all along.

But till then, I'm kinda liking Cy for town lately and Moz is definitely today's lynch regardless of how long we draw out talking. So Moz can say his thoughts and reads. But he is being lynched today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Okay, yeah, this past interaction has done Luca no favors tbh. What is the town motivation for keeping townreads to yourself? I don't see you changing your read on me, so I can't say I agree with Moz on that one, but I am in agreement that a question like that should be answered in earnest.

p-edit:
In post 1237, Luca Blight wrote:So as Town I should share every thought that pops up?

And you went from cy being 'disheartened scum giving up' to suddenly being Town. No explanation given.
In post 1229, Luca Blight wrote:I don't know you're Town. I haven't trusted you for most of the game actually, but I've kept those thoughts to myself for the most part.
There's a difference between sharing everything that pops up and keeping thoughts to yourself for the most part.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

There's a reason I keep certain thoughts to myself - I don't like to let people know I suspect them, or in some cases townread them, as it alters their behaviour.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

So this is late in the game, and I'm still not in your lynch pool:
In post 813, Luca Blight wrote:Zaraki, Impede and Zulfy are going to be in the firing line Tomorrow.

Cy either needs to replace-out or get his act together.

Moz and Athena I'd prefer to leave for at least another day if possible.
and then even more recently:
In post 813, Luca Blight wrote:Zaraki, Impede and Zulfy are going to be in the firing line Tomorrow.

Cy either needs to replace-out or get his act together.

Moz and Athena I'd prefer to leave for at least another day if possible.
Even more recently I'm still not one fo your suspects:
In post 1168, Luca Blight wrote:I say we lynch Sesq and cy, and if the game still isn't over then we pause and reflect.
It's only today - AFTER Impede has voted for me, that you vote for me. For the FIRST time in the game! No real suspicion of me at all before hand! Even then, in you very next post:
In post 1186, Luca Blight wrote:Although cy is probably more likely scum. Possibly Athena.
And then you unvote me anyway...
It seeme that your scum read on me has appeared since i suspected you.
I thought you were OMGUSing.
But you're just suruviving, yeah?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1240, Luca Blight wrote:There's a reason I keep certain thoughts to myself - I don't like to let people know I suspect them, or in some cases townread them, as it alters their behaviour.
This on it's own is fair. What I want to know is A) What do you think would have been altered from Moz knowing that you don't trust him? and B) What benefited the town in telling that now?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1237, Luca Blight wrote:So as Town I should share every thought that pops up?

No. But you have been town reading me all game, why the change of heart? It worries me that you voted for me after Impede did. Seems opportunistic.
AND DONT MISREP ME! I clearly said why i changed my Cyfly read - it's seemed madness for scum to just give up like he did.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Can I just point out the irony of cy criticising me for not sharing every thought I have - he was the one who earlier admitted to lurking and following the thread to see how it progressed without posting anything.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1238, CommKnight wrote:Moz is definitely today's lynch regardless of how long we draw out talking. So Moz can say his thoughts and reads. But he is being lynched today.
Look, you're pissed off with me cos i voted you, i get that.
But No one individual gets to decide who the lynch is. Not you, not me, we need to calm down. On that note, I'm off for me grub!
But Lucca really worries me. He's misrepping which is a scummy sign.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1242, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 1240, Luca Blight wrote:There's a reason I keep certain thoughts to myself - I don't like to let people know I suspect them, or in some cases townread them, as it alters their behaviour.
This on it's own is fair. What I want to know is A) What do you think would have been altered from Moz knowing that you don't trust him? and B) What benefited the town in telling that now?
a) How do I know what would have been altered? I just didn't trust him, even when he was pushing UCV, and wanted to observe his behaviour further.

b) I was responding to Moz saying I know he's Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1245, mozamis wrote:
In post 1238, CommKnight wrote:Moz is definitely today's lynch regardless of how long we draw out talking. So Moz can say his thoughts and reads. But he is being lynched today.
Look, you're pissed off with me cos i voted you, i get that.
But No one individual gets to decide who the lynch is. Not you, not me, we need to calm down. On that note, I'm off for me grub!
But Lucca really worries me. He's misrepping which is a scummy sign.
You misrepped me earlier, so I guess you must be scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

I've never deliberately misrepped you, since I am town.
Look, we're probably all just getting emotional and OMGUSINg.
It's prob Cult anyway. She's never been around all game when it matters.
I'm off for some food and quiet reflection.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Btw it's not to say I scumread you all game, Moz, I just didn't trust you, and the reason I didn't vote you or have you in my lynch pools was because there were far more scummier players at large.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Sesq is someone I trusted early on but started to doubt after LaserGuy's lynch.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Impede »

Moz is a bit too defensive of his lynch for my liking. He hasn't said a word recently til we wagoned him. Someone hammer please. I've heard enough. I'm convinced we need to lynch Moz and Cy. Although I'm liking Cy less and less. I might prefer Athena to him if Moz is green. But I have a feeling Moz will flip scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”