mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 773, Creature wrote:Fun fact: There are five players part of pisskop mislynch wagon on Viomi rn.
Compare that to my wagon when it was at its peak and then we'd have a list of the carefree sheepy voters.
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, this town is sheeping too much.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 774, mutantdevle wrote:Perhaps this is me being used to a different site meta but I don't really see what's so concerning about a lack of a counter wagon. Is there usually always supposed to be one round these parts? Additionally, perhaps a lack of counter wagon could suggest that the scum are on Viomi's wagon? Other than that I'd give the explanation that most people here do actually think Viomi is scummy but are just unprepared to lynch.
For me it's more that having one single wagon during all day is usually anti-town and pro-scum because if it's a mislynch scum got a free day basically. If there's just a single wagon so far you'll either assume there are scum along lazy town or the shitty scenario where the entire wagon is composed of just lazy town which means scum probably already won.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Creature »

tl,dr;

One single wagon gives lot less info for town than a wagon with counterwagons.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 775, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 773, Creature wrote:Fun fact: There are five players part of pisskop mislynch wagon on Viomi rn.
Compare that to my wagon when it was at its peak and then we'd have a list of the carefree sheepy voters.
Sure. I'm seeing Lalendra and CommKnight on all of the three generic wagons.
Sigh
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Aster »

At this point, I think a Viomi lynch simply isn't going to happen; at least, not now. Just like yesterday's mutant and pisskop debacle, a whole lot of players are happy to join the bandwagon and race a target to L-1, but nobody actually intended to lynch them. And I don't feel like hammering her under these circumstances either.

So I'm going to sidetrack and propose a fresh new target:
CommKnight

My main reason for picking CommKnight are his insistent attempts to lock down the lynch to specific targets and calling those who do not follow him scummy.

Let's look at the timeline. In post he claims that there are most likely scum in the top 5 players. He also wants to lynch one of the players who sent in "5" because of his gut feeling about that number.

In his very next post he demands to lynch nobody above Misa, because of "protecting power roles". Ironically, in the very same post he demands we back up our claims with cop investigations if we want to lynch among the top 5, which is virtually impossible for most of us and even goes quite contrary to protecting the cop's identity.

In post he once again forcefully pushes on with lynching either Chip or City, for no other reason than that they sent in "5". He also wants to remind us that not following his orders is scummy. In post , he delivers us some new grade-A bullshit theory on why numbers 1/3/5 have to be scum and ergo we should lynch among the number "5".

Now in post he once again tries to tell us that the only viable alternative to lynching Viomi is lynching Chip. Not that he ever stated why he wanted to lynch Chip, maybe because Chip sent in a 5?

CommKnight, guess what?
I'm sick of you telling me who we can and cannot lynch.

VOTE: CommKnight

Yes, that just happens to be one of the players above Misa. Mad?

I already explained why CommKnight was somewhat suspicious based on the mafia nightkill in post . Of course, it'd be madness to lynch somebody based on that alone, but I do think it nicely corroborates the story of CommKnight being scum, realising they screwed up with the nightkill, and now desperately trying to keep the lynch away from the top 5 because there are scum in the top 5.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Creature »

Sigh
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So let's break down Aster's post fully. I forewarn you, I am going to be an asshole in pointing out some things I thought was obvious or that is obviously not read by Aster at all correctly.
In post 780, Aster wrote:At this point, I think a Viomi lynch simply isn't going to happen; at least, not now. Just like yesterday's mutant and pisskop debacle, a whole lot of players are happy to join the bandwagon and race a target to L-1, but nobody actually intended to lynch them. And I don't feel like hammering her under these circumstances either.
Gee, this sure does sound a lot like what Creature has been pushing.
1.) He's at L1/L2. Not going to happen? Just needs 1-2 votes to be hung.
2.) I intend on fucking lynching him. "Nobody" is objectively wrong from me alone. There's others like Tex who also want Viomi lynched.
3.) No one is asking you to hammer. You and Creature don't control town dipshit.

In post 780, Aster wrote:So I'm going to sidetrack and propose a fresh new target:
CommKnight

My main reason for picking CommKnight are his insistent attempts to lock down the lynch to specific targets and calling those who do not follow him scummy.
Really? I'm pretty sure mutant hasn't been an avid fan of me nor has most of the players. I don't do fan-service either. I call scum as I see them, whether they buddy me or not.

In post 780, Aster wrote:Let's look at the timeline. In post he claims that there are most likely scum in the top 5 players. He also wants to lynch one of the players who sent in "5" because of his gut feeling about that number.
Lol "top 5" and "number 5". I'm just thinking about that now where both of the groups have the number 5 associated with them. But in all seriousness, you expect the top 5 people to be town in the draft order? I'd love if we all are, but it's unlikely. So yeah, there's probably most definitely at least 1 scum in the top 5 draft order players. That's really not a far fetched statement considering how much of the player base that actually covers.

In post 780, Aster wrote:In his very next post he demands to lynch nobody above Misa, because of "protecting power roles". Ironically, in the very same post he demands we back up our claims with cop investigations if we want to lynch among the top 5, which is virtually impossible for most of us and even goes quite contrary to protecting the cop's identity.[/vote]

You really didn't think this paragraph through at all.
1.) Yes, why out/lynch Power Roles D2? That makes little sense sense. Only scum would want to risk outing our doctor, cop, watcher, etc.
2.) Yes, if a cop has a GUILTY on the top 5, that kills the mafia in the top 5 and allows us to potentially completely avoid making any of the other top 5 from claiming. I think anyone who plays any game with a cop, knows that if you have a guilty and potential protective roles, YOU FUCKING OUT YOUR GUILTY.

In post 780, Aster wrote:In post he once again forcefully pushes on with lynching either Chip or City, for no other reason than that they sent in "5". He also wants to remind us that not following his orders is scummy. In post , he delivers us some new grade-A bullshit theory on why numbers 1/3/5 have to be scum and ergo we should lynch among the number "5".
If you aren't thinking about draft numbers and the motivation behind picking a number. Then you completely miss out on a scum-hunting method in this game set-up. I know it might be difficult for some people, but depending on the game set-up you're doing, your game strategy and ways of hunting scum actually SHOULD be changing to catch them off guard.
1.) We know scum want PRs to: A.) Grab potential extra kills. B.) Stop town from getting investigative and protective roles.
2.) We know scum had pre-game chat, enough to at least establish numbers that do not interfere with chances of receiving said PRs.
3.) A pattern of some sort just makes sense.

In post 780, Aster wrote:Now in post he once again tries to tell us that the only viable alternative to lynching Viomi is lynching Chip. Not that he ever stated why he wanted to lynch Chip, maybe because Chip sent in a 5?
Have you even been reading the game? Out of the 5's, Chip has has some pretty scummy moments. He'd be my only alternative vote aside from Viomi. I'm not saying anyone else can't vote other people. But those are the two I am going to vote today. Don't like it? I didn't fucking ask for your opinion on who I scumread.

In post 780, Aster wrote:CommKnight, guess what?
I'm sick of you telling me who we can and cannot lynch.

Yes, that just happens to be one of the players above Misa. Mad?
Actually, contrary to your belief, I'm having a bit of fun. Get to finally rip into your bullshit posts and rip it apart paragraph by fluffy fucking paragraph of non-reading bullshit.

In post 780, Aster wrote:I already explained why CommKnight was somewhat suspicious based on the mafia nightkill in post . Of course, it'd be madness to lynch somebody based on that alone, but I do think it nicely corroborates the story of CommKnight being scum, realising they screwed up with the nightkill, and now desperately trying to keep the lynch away from the top 5 because there are scum in the top 5.
Your night kill analysis was a fucking joke. Want me to rip that post apart next? I'll do it like this one and answer to each shitty paragraph that didn't even take a moment to put some serious thought into. Want to know why they killed Misa? Aside from having a pretty townie D1, the number 30. What scum would potentially be the last person in draft order? What scum would actually pick that high of a number? I didn't want to draw attention to that while Misa was alive, but for fuck sakes. If there was a doubt in your mind of Misa's townieness, you really need to start back at and reread the entire thread and then head right on over to the game set-up mechanics and maybe do a bit of analysis there. Maybe you'd draw some better conclusions.

Anyway. I'm done with that post of yours, you want me to rip your other posts apart, just let me know. I'd enjoy it because I haven't really liked a single one of them for solving purposes.

P.S. LOL at Creature's Comm vote. It took Aster to make a pretty bad case for him to plant his vote. If Creature flips red, I'm going to LOL because he's been too scummy to be scum so far.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by CommKnight »

LOL the "[/vote]" screwed up my formatting. It should've been a "[/quote]"
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Vote Count 2.4

CommKnight (2) - Aster, Creature
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
Viomi (6) - Lalendra, texcat, wilky, Commknight, Assemblerotws, Chip Butty
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws (1) - Viomi

Not Voting: City Electric

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
V/LA : CityElectric Dec 16
wilky Requests Replacement
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 724, Viomi wrote:Like, seriously. If you're so intent on me being scum, make a fucking case! Give reasons for me to reply to, so we can generate information and see relationships between players so town can analyze them in the future. Stop this anti-town caseless wagoning and stop playing into scum's hands.
In post 737, Viomi wrote:
In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Unless you're scum, that is. In which case, good job.
Erm... Viomi... is this not what you wanted? Lalendra outlines several points as to why you are scummy here. You wanted something to reply to, well reply to these points. Personally, agree that these do look scummy. So you would do well to respond to each point. And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Viomi »

Also I am a lady..
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Creature »

Hopefully wilky's replacement will be a good player and whip this town hard.

Whoever tried to do that before suddenly became scumread.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Viomi »

Finally some content! Too bad he still doesn't feel like giving reasons for his vote. Maybe this will help motivate him.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Creature »

For your info, I already had my reasons to vote CommKnight before Aster's case.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Creature »

I could also do CityElectric because I don't like how he interacted with me. I expect scum to interact with potential mislynches like he did.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 785, Viomi wrote:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 724, Viomi wrote:Like, seriously. If you're so intent on me being scum, make a fucking case! Give reasons for me to reply to, so we can generate information and see relationships between players so town can analyze them in the future. Stop this anti-town caseless wagoning and stop playing into scum's hands.
In post 737, Viomi wrote:
In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Unless you're scum, that is. In which case, good job.
Erm... Viomi... is this not what you wanted? Lalendra outlines several points as to why you are scummy here. You wanted something to reply to, well reply to these points. Personally, agree that these do look scummy. So you would do well to respond to each point. And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 774, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 760, texcat wrote:Yes. Although I am a little concerned that scum haven't tried to build a counterwagon.
In post 761, Creature wrote:Yeah, the lack of counterwagons is worrying me.
In post 762, CommKnight wrote:The lack of counter wagon is the only concerning thing to me. Viomi has been scummy and scum might be afraid of being called out if Viomi flips red.
Since when was there an echo around here? This town is so sheepy...

Perhaps this is me being used to a different site meta but I don't really see what's so concerning about a lack of a counter wagon. Is there usually always supposed to be one round these parts? Additionally, perhaps a lack of counter wagon could suggest that the scum are on Viomi's wagon? Other than that I'd give the explanation that most people here do actually think Viomi is scummy but are just unprepared to lynch.
The lack of a counter wagon is worrying them because if I were scum, usually I'd have the support of my scumbuddies trying to get a counter wagon or two going to distract and split town. Seeing as everyone not on my wagon had refrained from voting for a while there or are now spread out between several people, it should be very obvious I'm not scum, and they can see this for themselves. The reason for the echo chamber is 1-2 of them are scum and are pretending to be worried for when I flip town.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Creature »

The Viomi wagoners love to leave Viomi ignored.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Creature »

Is a replacement coming?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Creature »

rn we can stick to a CommKnight wagon or we can wagon either CityElectric or Lalendra.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Creature »

northsidegal also doesn't look that good.
Sigh
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 662, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.2

CommKnight -
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - Viomi
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting:

[/color][/b]
Viomi wrote:Sorry Elmo ily <3
Lies! Lies! Lies!
In post 784, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.4

CommKnight (2) - Aster, Creature
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws (1) - Viomi

Not Voting: City Electric

wilky Requests Replacement
[/color][/b]
Sticky wagon.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Creature »

What do you make out of it?
Sigh
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Wagon on Viomi has lasted unchanged for over three days. At least 3 town on it. Does this indicate high conviction, or not giving a shit? For me, I think L-1 situations can be informational, and there is a decent chance Viomi is scum. Deadline is approaching, but I don't mind letting this little drama play out a bit longer.

Will be interesting to see if scum try to jump on this post.

Return to “Completed Open Games”