Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 826, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Viomi page 6 bookmark.
The only reason you didn't just hammer Viomi is because your slot was already voting him.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 752, Creature wrote:If you want reasons:
CommKnight because he still seems different from how I picture him as town;
CityElectric because he has been generic and seems the most coasty.
it seems to me like this is comm's town meta. granted, i haven't played a game with him where he was scum, but comm always seems to me to be this abrasive. how do you picture him as town and what's the difference between that and this game?
In post 770, Creature wrote:It's more that no one's getting towncred if Viomi flips scum lol
could you explain what you mean by this?

hi cheeky!! welcome back!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 182, northsidegal wrote:i like lalendra's entrance - from what i can tell she didn't really avoid any of the current discussions or focus on one too much, when i think scum could've very easily done either. same with city's, she doesn't seem to be afraid of attention.
How are you feeling about these slots now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 827, Assemblerotws wrote:
The only reason you didn't just hammer Viomi is because your slot was already voting him.

Oh snap. I should've read last couple of pages first. My bad, thank god lol...

:facepalm:
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 815, Chip Butty wrote:Hey, welcome back CT! I think your slot is town.
wait, what? what happened to that huge fight between you and wilky earlier in the game?
CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 182, northsidegal wrote:i like lalendra's entrance - from what i can tell she didn't really avoid any of the current discussions or focus on one too much, when i think scum could've very easily done either. same with city's, she doesn't seem to be afraid of attention.
How are you feeling about these slots now?
neither have done much since then, really. i don't have any experience with cityelectric but lalendra is playing differently than from what i've seen of her – even still, i think i've liked her so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok page 8 skim reads:

mutantdevle
CityElectric
CommKnight
Creature

Chip Butty
northsidegal
Assemblerotws
texcat

Aster
Viomi
Lalendra

I'll bbl.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 493, Chip Butty wrote:Atm I'm finding it hard to townread people. Wilky is probably closest. He reacted well to my early probing, and seems to be trying to gamesolve.
@CT & NSG
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 492, Chip Butty wrote:Comm is being pretty quiet by his standards, even making allowances for his study schedule. And he mainly seems to be going after easy targets. FoS.
My perception is that CK started off quiet and raised the level of bombast when people started noticing. Can anyone confirm/refute?

I can seriously switch to the CK wagon if it looks like it might go through. But with time running out we need to be wary of splitting the vote. All that BS about 5 is scummy but 6 isn't, and 1 3 and 5 are scummy. Ugh.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Prodding Lissandra
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 834, Chip Butty wrote: My perception is that CK started off quiet and raised the level of bombast when people started noticing. Can anyone confirm/refute?
Maybe it's worth your time to begin considering why I am quiet instead of falling into Creature's "Comm isn't usual Comm" trap. That's all people's argument on me is based on. My activity level or the fact I don't have perfect reads by D2 with 0 scum caught and 0 guilty claims from any existing cops.

Which correct me if I'm wrong, plenty of people are guilty of both this game.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Just because I know Chip isn't going to get what I'm saying, let me break this down.

There are 8 possible PRs existing

Texcat - 2 (8/8 = 100% chance)
Northsidegal - 3 (7/8 = 87.5% chance)
Assemblerotws - 4 (6/8 = 75% chance)
CommKnight - 6 (5/8 = 62.5% chance)
Mutantdevle - 8 (4/8 = 50% chance)
MisaTange - 30 (We know they landed VT)
CityElectric - 5 (3/8 = 37.5% chance)
Chip Butty - 5 (2/8 = 25% chance)
Wilky - 7 (1/8 = 12.5% chance)
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 (Confirmed VT)
Viomi - 1

Those percentages assume that the one above them landed an unclaimed PR. For each one failed, the person below them gets a better chance of landing a PR during the draft).

So you may be saying "Cool Comm, but who cares?" Well, Mutant and above (the top 5) have over a 50% chance of landing a PR. 2 of which ARE town with probably 4 of us being town and 1 being scum. So why avoid the top 5? You're going fucking hit a town PR which might end up being jailkeeper or doctor or even the bloody cop.

I'm not pushing easy lynches. I'm pushing slots I think are scum that virtually have 0 chance of being a town PR. I'm confident there's 2 scum in the 5's and below in drafting order. 1, 5, 7. Those are the 3 numbers picked more than once and successfully lynching a scummy in ANY of those numbers pretty much clears everyone else who chose that number. So not only am I avoiding potential town PRs, I'm essentially pushing for the ability to clear multiple people based on getting a successful scum flip or two.

Which scum will be forced to decide to allow cleared townies to stay alive or shoot in the potential PRs and try to hit our doctor/jailkeeper.

There, want me to dive further into my plan so the entire scum team can see it, or are you, Creature, and the rest of the ones who can't analyze a player anymore these days good to fuck off for a bit? I've been pushing a very pro-town agenda and I get a chuckle out of Creature's constant "Comm is scum" bullshit. He can't even really explain what exactly makes me scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
I literally thought they were the same thing and that Pick your Poison was just another name for it. This is obviously the case. Your vote and reason for it sucks. Come play the game or replace out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Comm what you've done is very anti-town. I don't even see how what you did was provoked? Chip didn't ask you to show how you're getting your reads, he asked if people have the same activity meta read if you this game.

I'm guessing you're trying to prove you're game solving however this is both TMI in response to Chip and also fluffy set-up spec. I have an early TR on you but I'll have to look closer while I finish catching up. The only motive for the post I can see is to appear townie.

@Comm why did you think it would benefit town to see your PoE through setup spec?

@Chip - do you have a case for Comm that revolves around something other than his activity level?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 830, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 827, Assemblerotws wrote:

Oh snap. I should've read last couple of pages first. My bad, thank god lol...

:facepalm:
Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown. :facepalm:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 838, Viomi wrote:

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
I literally thought they were the same thing and that Pick your Poison was just another name for it. This is obviously the case. Your vote and reason for it sucks. Come play the game or replace out.
Uh he is playing the game? Telling someone to replace out because you disagree is overboard and unnecessary.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 840, Viomi wrote:Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown.
Oh lol if you're town, you're clearly the shit one on L-1 :lol:

Eat rope scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 837, CommKnight wrote:Just because I know Chip isn't going to get what I'm saying, let me break this down.

There are 8 possible PRs existing

Texcat - 2 (8/8 = 100% chance)
Northsidegal - 3 (7/8 = 87.5% chance)
Assemblerotws - 4 (6/8 = 75% chance)
CommKnight - 6 (5/8 = 62.5% chance)
Mutantdevle - 8 (4/8 = 50% chance)
MisaTange - 30 (We know they landed VT)
CityElectric - 5 (3/8 = 37.5% chance)
Chip Butty - 5 (2/8 = 25% chance)
Wilky - 7 (1/8 = 12.5% chance)
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 (Confirmed VT)
Viomi - 1
Also these odds are completely incorrect, because the further down you go, the more likely that you choose something chosen by someone above you. In fact, the people near the top actually have a fairly low chance of getting PR if they're all shooting for the powerful ones (which, you know, they are).
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 841, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 838, Viomi wrote:

Uh he is playing the game? Telling someone to replace out because you disagree is overboard and unnecessary.
Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts. :facepalm:
In post 842, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 840, Viomi wrote:Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown.
Oh lol if you're town, you're clearly the shit one on L-1 :lol:

Eat rope scum.
You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also yes because being at L-1 makes you bad town.

Cheeky, where did you play mafia before here? Town of Salem? Or some other shitty format?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

Don't tell me, you came from epic, didn't you...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 784, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.4

CommKnight (2) - Aster, Creature
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
Viomi (6) - Lalendra, texcat, wilky, Commknight, Assemblerotws, Chip Butty
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws (1) - Viomi

Not Voting: City Electric

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
V/LA : CityElectric Dec 16
wilky Requests Replacement
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Well the lack of a counter wagon is worrying.

Lalendra why is Viomi scum to you?

Pedit yeah it kinda does lol. Nowhere. Do you have something game related to discuss or are you just going to spend the game insulting people? If it's the former could you please expand on your scum read of Assemble?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 844, Viomi wrote:Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts.
Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.

In post 844, Viomi wrote:You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
And you tell me to read the game?? Bitch please I don't sheep anyone. I didn't know you were at L-1 which you've already tried to give me shit for, so there's your first discrepancy. Secondly one cannot refuse without being asked so...try asking me nicely and I might come up with something for you because as my reads imply, I have only skimmed the first 8 pages so my reads are gut and haven't been put into words yet.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 848, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 844, Viomi wrote:Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts.
Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.

In post 844, Viomi wrote:You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
And you tell me to read the game?? Bitch please I don't sheep anyone. I didn't know you were at L-1 which you've already tried to give me shit for, so there's your first discrepancy. Secondly one cannot refuse without being asked so...try asking me nicely and I might come up with something for you because as my reads imply, I have only skimmed the first 8 pages so my reads are gut and haven't been put into words yet.
Because "participate" and "come play" are completely different things.

And yes, I'm
aware
that you didn't know I was at L-1. I am giving you shit for not reading the fucking game before voting people.

:giggle:

Do me a favor and stop making yourself looking dumb by waiting until you've actually caught up to:
  • vote
  • pretend like you know what you're talking about
  • say you don't sheep whilst sheeping
  • defend lurkers who are being extremely anti-town
Kay?

Return to “Completed Open Games”