CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nah I'll do me. If you don't like it Idgaf.

So no reason for the assemble scum read then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.
You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills
is
why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 850, CheekyTeeky wrote:So no reason for the assemble scum read then?
Read my posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 851, Viomi wrote:You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills is why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
How do you know I'm town though? Being anti-town like how you're doing right now, is easily mistaken as scummy.

I see you're unwilling to help me see your PoV which is fine, coz most townies tell people their stupid instead of linking them to decent posts to get someone they TR caught up with the game.

Anyway I'll continue my reading. Nice chat.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 808, mutantdevle wrote:For the record, I have full intent to hammer. But only after I am satisfied with those on the wagon and only after I have finished my spreadsheet of past PYP meta.
Bad scum. You don't declare intent until you're ready for a claim. Declare intent once you're satisfied with those on my wagon and done with your spreadsheet shit.

:facepalm:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 853, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 851, Viomi wrote:You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills is why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
How do you know I'm town though? Being anti-town like how you're doing right now, is easily mistaken as scummy.

I see you're unwilling to help me see your PoV which is fine, coz most townies tell people their stupid instead of linking them to decent posts to get someone they TR caught up with the game.

Anyway I'll continue my reading. Nice chat.
Yes, because
I'm
the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 856, Viomi wrote:Yes, because I'm the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
Yeah because being anti-town is mutally exclusive :roll:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 820, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 817, mutantdevle wrote:Chip butty wtf...

So you're not answering me because you don't think I'm being serious? Well fun fact, I am being serious. Now we've established that, answer the damn question.

To specify, that question is "why are you voting Viomi"?

Because the answer is either, you are scum, it's OMGUS or you have yet to explain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you just have yet to explain. But the longer you put off doing so, the scummier you look.
It's pretty obvious if you just read the pages leading up to and including my vote post.
Nooope. Nope nope. Stop being anti-town and give me your reasons.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 857, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 856, Viomi wrote:Yes, because I'm the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
Yeah because being anti-town is mutally exclusive :roll:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hypocrisy
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 810, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 769, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 732, mutantdevle wrote:@Chip Butty
In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

VOTE: Viomi

L-2, I believe...
So... what are your reasons for voting Viomi? Becuase even in your other posts you have yet to explain why you are voting Viomi. She has asked you to explain your vote several times but you have always responded with one of 2 excuses that either Viomi hasn't explained her vote on you and that you don't need to do the talking because you are not on L-1. You are going out of your way to avoid giving a reason as to why you are voting Viomi and it's the scummiest shit I have seen on this site so far.

So you have 3 options Chip:
1: Explain why you are voting Viomi.
2: Accept that your vote on Viomi is nothing but OMGUS and hence unvote.
3: Admit you are scum.

Oh but wait, you're not at L-1! Surely that means you don't have to explain any of your actions right? Well, let's see what we can do about that...

VOTE: Chip Butty
You have made 5 posts since I wrote this Chip. Why are you avoiding answering me?
@chip, you have made a further 7 posts since I made this post. These 7 posts continue to ignore me and my position on you.

Your current purposely avoiding questions post count is 12.

Is no one else finding this super scummy?
I am, don't worry.

mutantdevle, you know what I find funny? You seem to agree with me that people should be giving their reasoning as to why they think I'm scum, and yet.. You aren't? You've clearly said I'm a scumread of yours and that you'd like to hammer me at some point, yet you haven't given a single actual reason. Just that my posts "seem scummy". So as to not be seen as a hypocritical scumfuck, why don't you give me a good case?

And did you
read
Lalendra's "case"? You think those inane points actually warrant a response?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Viomi »

But fine, if you insist.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
Blatant lie, I didn't say mutantdevle was my top scumread. I just said I think he's scum at this point. That also doesn't mean I didn't think Pisskop was scummy.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
Again, blatant lie about who my top SR is as I never stated that. Vote was because I felt Aster's vote had lackluster reasoning.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
This one is actually true, but my vote was trying to get information / reasoning out of Aster. I wasn't trying to actually get a lynch.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
Your blatant ignorance of the post directly above mine shows just how dedicated to misrepping me you are. I thought him making a script to ignore pisskop and also his interactions with CK / Creature were very towny.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
Again, ignoring the post directly above mine that I am obviously replying to. And I didn't say my reason because it kind of ruins a reaction test if you say it's a reaction test beforehand.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.
My
NEXT
post explains my vote. Again, stop misrepping me. And also, why wouldn't I listen to Aster? Do you not listen to anyone you've previously voted for, even if you now think they're town? Lmfao. Also, I only have one vote. I would've happily voted North or Comm at that point.
There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
There's minimal jumping around (literally two-three scumreads, lmao?), explanations for each one and obvious clarity to what I'm replying to if you'd just read the previous posts. The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Viomi I know how much you want people to read your posts, from reading your posts :) I think I get why you're so moody now.

Would you be willing to create a readslist that could help us along if you are mislynched?

So far I understand your reads as:

Town - NSG, Chip, Me
Null - Everyone Else
Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Creature »

In post 862, CheekyTeeky wrote:Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
That's basically the mislynch list, just missing Viomi.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

PBPA Viomi posts 83-271
Spoiler:
Enters in post
- Answers a question about set-up which is not directly aimed at her.
- Attempts to pocket my slot (if scum) otherwise just says she likes my slot in the context of my slot pushing Mutantdevle somewhat aggressively. I think it is more likely the former option as there was no attempt to explain the TR (if it is a town read) or to obtain any info to further sort the slot.
- Mildly scum AI.
- Answers another set-up question that is not aimed at her, mistakes it for PYP.
- No AI content.
- Seems very bandwagon as no reason is given, and others are also wagoning this slot creating arguments. Again no attempt to sort the slot herself.
- Scum AI. Town intent would be to be transparent and town read by pushing the slot or critiquing the current discussion re: mutant.
- Comments on more set-up related discussion. Concludes Creature’s point regarding the draft is WIFOM.
- No AI content.
- One liner that states the obvious regarding mutant’s anti-town SOD claim strategy.
In post 154, Viomi wrote: There is no situation in which her claim would be helpful to us.
- No AI content

In post 185, Viomi wrote:
In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
- Ignore mutant and hunt scum elsewhere
- Choose a lynch without it necessarily needing to be mutant
Even if mutant were town, you don't think seeing people's opinions on him and how hard they push him etc. is productive?
- Creature never said any of these things. He was proposing his preferred activity path for the day, giving ideas for how the day would be more productive. By this point there had been a lot of back and forth between mutant and town pushing him, that wagon had been pretty productive, to be even more productive it would be a good idea to start pushing others also with the remaining time left. It feels like a knee-jerk “please don’t start looking for other lynches or you might lynch me, so keep the attention on Mutant” reaction. I think town are more likely to question in a more open manner rather than using closed questions to corner someone and make them look shady in the process.
- First push on another player.
- NAI (my bias leans scum though)
- Reiterates and exaggerates how scummy Creature’s post was from her last post.
- Goes so far as to suggest a Mutant/Creature scum team. I mean if she’s been a member since 2013, she should really know better than that.
- Gives no stated reason for the suggestion, leaving it up to the readers to find her meaning or create their own interpretation. Scum subliminal messaging maybe?
- She is now casting shade on the player who wanted to look for scum outside of Mutant.
- This post is just awful. See for yourself.
In post 215, Viomi wrote:
In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
I mean, mutant is blatantly obvious scum asking for PR claims, and he isn't lynched yet, so... Maybe Creature thought the only way to save him would to be blatant as well?
- How does this player have the gall to look down on anybody else’s logic? This is beyond a stretch, and she knows it too hence the fency …Maybe and question mark.
- There is no town reason to take a stretch like this. Instead of trying to understand Creature and Mutant’s alignments, she’s just creating a far-fetched scummy dialogue for them.

217, 220, 221 – paranoia about being voted.

- Essentially lies about Mutant’s contribution to the game. He has been posting frequently, the majority of which are not one-liners.
In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
- She’s called out on her read by Mutant
In post 224, mutantdevle wrote:And Viomi how can you accuse me of being scummy for my reads being a single line when all of your posts are literally just single lines?

Viomi my problem with you is that your vote on me seems so forced. You have given little justification for why you are voting. Sure we can infer that you are voting for me for similar reasons that others are. But you have contributed nothing to that discussion and none of your posts are constructive. If you are going to vote for me, at least throw your own reasoning in rather than just stating I am scum. My reads are genuine from the point of view of being voted on. As wilky has said, my reads are not clutching at straws. Do you expect me to post paragraphs over why I feel a certain way about someone? Should I cite specific posts in my reads? Because I can if you want me to. But I can't help but notice you want me to put detail into my reads when you can't even be bothered to put detail in your single read on me.
- Which she responds to with
In post 271, Viomi wrote:Yaaay

VOTE: pisskop

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
- It looks like she’s trying to avoid confrontation, with the change of vote and another incredibly bad argument. She raves about how bad everybody is playing, but is unable to come up with the initiative to create unique reads. I don’t understand how this slot wasn’t lynched D1. She lacks initiative because she is scum.

I could go on (and will do so if requested to) but honestly there is no need. I felt on my skim read that this slot was scum and on further inspection (which honestly sucked) I am now very confident that this player is either really bad town or really bad scum. Either way really bad, lets get it out of here. Please.

There is nothing in her ISO apart from her BS "I was reaction testing" push on Chip, that indicates she is looking to figure out people's alignments. She started with a whole lot of fluffy set-up spec, cast shade on Mutant and Creature. Did a whole lot of complaining about people not reading her post's instead of helping people to see her PoV. Used other people's reasons as her reasons for votes. Ad Hom'd her way out of arguments. Made a number of poor and illogical arguments. Settled her vote on Assemble and didn't move it even after she was told it was his meta to be a lurksack, because "her biggest scum read could be town, whereas anti-town are always anti-town"..wtf people wake up.

Yes it's weird that there is no counter-wagon. It's also weird that she hasn't been hammered yet. (I'm looking at you NSG)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Creature »

Do you scumread NSG independent of Viomi's alignment?
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 863, Creature wrote:
In post 862, CheekyTeeky wrote:Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
That's basically the mislynch list, just missing Viomi.
Creature you do understand that those are the reads I interpreted Viomi had from her ISO right? Do you believe Viomi is a mislynch and if so why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 865, Creature wrote:Do you scumread NSG independent of Viomi's alignment?
I don't scumread her at all yet. I was happily catching up when I got hit by a storm of crazy so I addressed that first. I'll look into NSG now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, I saw the "So far I understand your reads as" part. Just pointing out what should be obvious.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Creature »

Lalendra is leading the wagon and CommKnight who has been in every generic mislynch wagon is on it, so yes, I think it's a mislynch.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 869, Creature wrote:Lalendra is leading the wagon and CommKnight who has been in every generic mislynch wagon is on it, so yes, I think it's a mislynch.
What I don't get though, is if she hates the game so much and thinks everybody is useless, then why doesn't she hammer herself? It's not like she's been useful.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eh. Might as well make the most use out of my day and get some more ISO's analysed UNVOTE: I intend to return my vote to Viomi when I'm ready.

Creature why do you scumread Lalendra?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 736, northsidegal wrote:it definitely seems like there's more going on with viomi than it initially seems, and i'm not really convinced that it's because she's scum.
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread.
We've seen that continue today
, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
i think there's a stark difference in her play from yesterday compared to today. in fact, i'm pretty sure more than half or even two thirds of her iso is just from today – she's certainly stepped up the activity and engagement.
Since when is activity AI? Mutant was active and you scum read him. It bothers me that you comment on the quantity and not the quality of Viomi's posts.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 871, CheekyTeeky wrote:Creature why do you scumread Lalendra?
Like CityElectric, I don't like the way she interacts with me and how her reads are very common with the others.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 862, CheekyTeeky wrote:Viomi I know how much you want people to read your posts, from reading your posts :) I think I get why you're so moody now.

Would you be willing to create a readslist that could help us along if you are mislynched?

So far I understand your reads as:

Town - NSG, Chip, Me
Null - Everyone Else
Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
Town: Aster, northsidegal, mutantdevle
Null: Chip (Has had some scummy posts but at least he's active so..), City, you (cheeky/wilky), Creature, Lalendra
Scum: Assemble, texcat, CommKnight

Return to “Completed Open Games”