Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Beefster »

Double posts are the worst.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by wavemode »

also wtf are these posts from Tchill

Spoiler:
In post 513, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 507, davesaz wrote:Screenplay is giving some opinions, but doing it in a way that seems passive to me.
Not sure how to deal with that.
i didnt like his style of posts after he was at L-1. no urgency.
In post 659, Tchill13 wrote:Odd's post I quoted points to screen town odd scum. Look at the buddying toranaga has done to me after he attacked me for putting someone at L -1. Making sure to let everyone know he thinks I'm town despite my play. Making sure that everyone knows I'm the worst player know site but it's OK because toranaga understands how terrible I am based off one game alone and all the post games I've ever been in... At the same time. Like seriously. Toranaga is scum and I'll vote screen and he'll flip town if that's what it takes for me to show yall.
In post 664, Tchill13 wrote:But you know. Toranaga just randomly claims Mason for absolutely no reason day 1 under no pressure at all... Yeah that makes sense doesn't it? He was just so sure he could get me lynched. Then he back tracked. Know the story is I'm an awful player. Meta dive me toranaga. You can pick one game from anyone's meta and call them trash because of it. That's not exactly the greatest case. Hell I'm sure you can pick 2 or 3 of mine. Not the majority though. So don't believe this crap of idk what I'm talking about he has pushed. It's the story he's using for his agenda.
In post 823, Tchill13 wrote:I've never seen someone try to take charge but flip on reads so much. Toranaga should be lynched today. That's why you fake claim Mason day 1. Scum would be crazy to do that. That's why you do it.
In post 826, Tchill13 wrote:Ok I'll try to be sensible here because my play to generate actions and reactions so far has discredited yalls opinions of my reads...Where's the town motivation in what toranaga has done? He replaces into a scum read slot, takes control of the game. Gives reads backs them up. Back tracks on reads. Flip flops on reads. Claims Mason and calls out his partner for literally no reason... I'll be happy to explain why I've done what I've done starting now. I'd like to point out I am not cocky you can check my games and see for yourself, I do not brag about my own play. This is the first game I've done such and boy did it generate some content which is what I was hoping it'd do. Now tell me why toranaga is town and ask me anything.
In post 866, Tchill13 wrote:flip flopping could show a willingness to change reads. it could also be smoke and mirrors to display scum hunting. you've stated im scum or an idiot. either way im a detriment. so why no vote? why wavemode or havo over me? because if you refuse to vote me it shows how towny you are despite voting a detriment because you know they are town.

They feel like they actually are just arguing from the presupposition that Screen and/or Toranga are scum. A lot of them are circular - like if toranga does something scummy it's because he's scum and if he does something towny it's because he's scum trying to seem town. "no urgency" - urgency over an RVS wagon? If Screen had shown urgency he'd be arguing the exact opposite, that Screen was being overly defensive lol. And he keeps mentioning "backtracking" and "flip flops" as if that's AI. Then he himself acknowledges in 866 that it isn't, but still comes back around to say "no vote = toranga scum" which, frankly, is equally nonsensical, and very obviously so
retired...?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 914, wavemode wrote:Uhhhhh I'm not getting lynched in this game for focusing on school (just earned my associates degree btw, you should congratulate me)

Scum if you want me you're going to have to kill me, sorry

also, UNVOTE:
I am glad I waited for your return. Congratulations on the associates.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by wavemode »

Not sure why scum!tchill goes this aggressive tbh but I'm leaning toward it being certainly possible. MAybe he's at that point in his scum career where he realizes if you just push bullshit hard enough most people will believe you

pEdit: Thank you
retired...?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

wave you're a breath of fresh air

sorry about that wagon
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 928, Beefster wrote:
In post 914, wavemode wrote:Uhhhhh I'm not getting lynched in this game for focusing on school (just earned my associates degree btw, you should congratulate me)

Scum if you want me you're going to have to kill me, sorry

also, UNVOTE:
I am glad I waited for your return. Congratulations on the associates.
you're the best beef
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

and agree with your case on UCV. would lynch.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 914, wavemode wrote:I'm not getting lynched in this game for focusing on school (just earned my associates degree btw, you should congratulate me
Congrats
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Beefster »

This talk of UCV has prompted me to look at his isos....

UCV: I noticed your most recent vote is on Screen back from when he was drunk. Frankly I don't see any reasoning behind it. Care to enlighten me?

You were not really helping during the great shitstorm of page 20 (or whenever it was) and just kind of hopped on the intoxicated players. Seems oddly opportunistic.
Get to know a meat boy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 923, wavemode wrote:See that's your exact problem UCV

Your view is they were just some posts about pot

Not, "they was some talk of pot, but they were within the context of a broader discussion that was contributing meaningful discourse to the game"

And you felt the need to focus on just those posts rather than on other player interactions that were happening at the time. You're not reading critically enough, and you have the wrong mindset

What that says about your alignment, I'm still debating, but I'm leaning toward scum
this is seriously hysterical that this is seen as a decent case.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 935, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 923, wavemode wrote:See that's your exact problem UCV

Your view is they were just some posts about pot

Not, "they was some talk of pot, but they were within the context of a broader discussion that was contributing meaningful discourse to the game"

And you felt the need to focus on just those posts rather than on other player interactions that were happening at the time. You're not reading critically enough, and you have the wrong mindset

What that says about your alignment, I'm still debating, but I'm leaning toward scum
this is seriously hysterical that this is seen as a decent case.
And yours is any better?
Get to know a meat boy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

NO. IM AN IDIOT. IVE LOST MY MIND. i have absolutely no reason to give my opinion on anything whatsoever but im not the one we will vote out?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 447, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's crap but that goes for anyone not on my list. Remember people toranaga is odd's slot. That's important.
Missed this one.

Definitely not important. If a lurky null-read player gets replaced by an extraordinarily active one, as was the case here, I go with the active player. Lurking is not AI. At least not by itself.
Get to know a meat boy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 873, Toranaga wrote:alright

vote: tchill

I'll laugh at you when you flip green

I'll find it very very amusing, buddy
he literally already prepared for when i flipped green lmao.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 23, oddmusic wrote:
In post 22, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

Is this an RVS vote?

Either way this isn’t. VOTE: screenplay
In post 66, oddmusic wrote:UNVOTE:

Screen looks a townier to me now. I was a little thrown by how…weird (at least to me) his reactions seemed, but his later posts seem more natural for town defending himself. (, ).

I can maybe see the value of Tchill putting pressure on screenplay, even though I don't like the move to put screen at L-1. I'm not townreading him for it mind, but I don't actually think it's the worst vote on that wagon, plus I agree with Jordaxq's .

On the other hand I really don't like Havo so far. I actually do think his vote is the worst on the screenplay wagon (mind you, this was a wagon made up mostly of naked votes so I feel kinda spoiled for choice here). But what really hurts is that his next set of posts have one (joking?) asking for a quicklynch and two more posts without anything really game advancing.

VOTE: Havo
screen, toranaga, maki is the scum team.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

thats early distancing. when has anyone seen masons in a mini normal?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

toranaga i respect your ability to portray me as an idiot who doesnt know what he's talking about.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if we lynch one of those 3 and they flip town right now i will self vote day 2.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 941, Tchill13 wrote:thats early distancing. when has anyone seen masons in a mini normal?
I don't see why not.

Keep your setup speculation to yourself.
Get to know a meat boy
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 935, Tchill13 wrote:this is seriously hysterical that this is seen as a decent case.
It's not, when you take it completely out of context

Also, VOTE: UC Voyager
retired...?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i need instructions on how to look at the archives of mini normals to see how many times masons have been included in mini normals.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 943, Tchill13 wrote:if we lynch one of those 3 and they flip town right now i will self vote day 2.
How does that help anyone?
Get to know a meat boy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

idk. thats the scum team though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

would yall rather me replace out? since im insane of course. ok i'll replace out if we lynch one of those 3 today and they're town. fair?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”