mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

That unvote made me re-look at the vote count and I saw that Chip was no longer voting Viomi.

I assume that unvote is confirmation your vote on viomi was OMGUS?

Okay. Sorry about missing that, you don't need to answer that anymore then I guess :P
I mostly just lurk now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 14, MisaTange wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

This reminds me that Fire Emblem cavaliers used to be called Social Knights.

What is a CommKnight then

An armor knight?
In post 216, MisaTange wrote:Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

VOTE: pisskop

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
In post 347, MisaTange wrote:Regarding Aster's , I'm cautiously okay with PLing pisskop, if only for the refusal of the interaction for town.

Both our lynch targets are PL imo, more antitown than any certain scumreads. Mutant I think we'll get more information on regarding his flip, so:

VOTE: mutantdevle
In post 450, MisaTange wrote:Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

VOTE: Aster
I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 855, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
WHAT

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 927, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 14, MisaTange wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

This reminds me that Fire Emblem cavaliers used to be called Social Knights.

What is a CommKnight then

An armor knight?
In post 216, MisaTange wrote:Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

VOTE: pisskop

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
In post 347, MisaTange wrote:Regarding Aster's , I'm cautiously okay with PLing pisskop, if only for the refusal of the interaction for town.

Both our lynch targets are PL imo, more antitown than any certain scumreads. Mutant I think we'll get more information on regarding his flip, so:

VOTE: mutantdevle
In post 450, MisaTange wrote:Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

VOTE: Aster
I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
Mm, yes, MisaTange and I had very similar reads for most of D1. They got nk'd and now there's a wagon on me that people have been having a hard time counter-wagoning. Coincidence?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aster, CityElectric, Creature, Chip Butty

northsidegal, Lalendra, texcat, Assemblerotws

Viomi, CommKnight, mutantdevle

Ok I've read most people's ISOs now, just need to revisit a couple. Comm has dropped a lot in light of pushing Aster. Mutant dropped mainly on gut over his posts feeling disingenuous.

I'm rereading mutant and texcat as I haven't really absorbed strong opinions from either one. Gun to my head I'll lynch in the bottom 3 but I'm not 100% settled on my list yet.

Pedit I worry about Aster based on the NK.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Creature »

What do you think about this?
In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 931, Creature wrote:What do you think about this?
In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
I don't know. What brought it to your attention Creature?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 927, CheekyTeeky wrote: I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
1.) Voting me was during the joke phase.
2.) Pisskop died D1 and flipped town.
3.) Many people voted mutantdevil. He was going to be the first lynchee of D1.
4.) Oh look, voting Aster, the person you're dropping your TR of me for pushing when nothing from him is all that great but even a nightkilled townie voted there. HMMM...

As to the draft order, people at the top of draft order are a lot less likely to pick a protective role than someone toward the middle.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 930, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm rereading mutant and texcat as I haven't really absorbed strong opinions from either one.
How do you feel about texcat?

He's confirmed to be a PR, yet he's quiet and lurking seemingly constantly. He hasn't started pushing anyone on his own volition, in fact he only seems to join bandwagons thus far. On top of this, he has only ever posted his reads one time:
In post 680, texcat wrote:Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30
CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
He didn't give reasons, and he had some very strange reads (thinking Assemble is town even though they have scumlurked the fuck out of this game).

For someone who's a PR, he definitely doesn't seem to feel like giving us a lot of information or helping us more than just helping lynch whoever happens to be the biggest wagon at the moment. He has 26 informationless, tiny posts.

Also, while I think northsidegal's posts are sane, and she definitely has more content in her 24 posts than in texcat's 26, I don't appreciate her lurking the fuck out of us either and it's making my TR on her harder to justify.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 933, CommKnight wrote:As to the draft order, people at the top of draft order are a lot less likely to pick a protective role than someone toward the middle.
Man, I really wish people would read my posts...
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 932, CheekyTeeky wrote:What brought it to your attention Creature?
The "I'm sure scum figured it out" part.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 933, CommKnight wrote:
In post 927, CheekyTeeky wrote: I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
1.) Voting me was during the joke phase.
2.) Pisskop died D1 and flipped town.
3.) Many people voted mutantdevil. He was going to be the first lynchee of D1.
4.) Oh look, voting Aster, the person you're dropping your TR of me for pushing when nothing from him is all that great but even a nightkilled townie voted there. HMMM...

As to the draft order, people at the top of draft order are a lot less likely to pick a protective role than someone toward the middle.
Hmm indeed. Don't be salty I'm not done yet or I'd be voting you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 936, Creature wrote:
In post 932, CheekyTeeky wrote:What brought it to your attention Creature?
The "I'm sure scum figured it out" part.
But why?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 928, Lalendra wrote:
In post 855, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
WHAT

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE
You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Omg it just occured to me that it would make the most sense for scum to pick 2, 3 and 4 right or 3, 4, 6? They wouldn't bother picking 1 because they know others would so they would choose numbers close to the top to score as many PRs as possible...

I know this is some tin foil shit and it means all my reads are wrong but I feel like this is pretty likely. It would also explain why Commknight wants to lynch lower picks first aside from his "let's save the town PRs" rhetoric. (In the case of 3, 4, 6)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 940, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Omg it just occured to me that it would make the most sense for scum to pick 2, 3 and 4 right or 3, 4, 6? They wouldn't bother picking 1 because they know others would so they would choose numbers close to the top to score as many PRs as possible...

I know this is some tin foil shit and it means all my reads are wrong but I feel like this is pretty likely. It would also explain why Commknight wants to lynch lower picks first aside from his "let's save the town PRs" rhetoric. (In the case of 3, 4, 6)
I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh and look at 3,4,6: two lurkers and CommKnight. Nice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Viomi »

Or in the case of 2,3,4: two lurkers and texcat! I like this. Let's lynch don't scum PRs
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 934, Viomi wrote:How do you feel about texcat?

He's confirmed to be a PR, yet he's quiet and lurking seemingly constantly. He hasn't started pushing anyone on his own volition, in fact he only seems to join bandwagons thus far. On top of this, he has only ever posted his reads one time:
Nullscum. Their ISO shows attempts to push/sort, but yeah it doesn't scream town or scum. I'd have thought that both Tex and NSG would've had an urgency to sort and share info if town as they're most likely NKs.

This plus my mindblowing setup spec and the weird fact that misa was killed when low in the draft kinda points to those above her in the draft order. Pieces are starting to click together.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 944, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 934, Viomi wrote:How do you feel about texcat?

Nullscum. Their ISO shows attempts to push/sort, but yeah it doesn't scream town or scum. I'd have thought that both Tex and NSG would've had an urgency to sort and share info if town as they're most likely NKs.

This plus my mindblowing setup spec and the weird fact that misa was killed when low in the draft kinda points to those above her in the draft order. Pieces are starting to click together.
Finally, we can start steamrolling some scum! :mrgreen:
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 946, CommKnight wrote:Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
You do realize being higher in the draft order doesn't make you more likely to be town, right? They could easily be dangerous scum PRs?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 941, Viomi wrote:I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Because Tex and Comm are outliers I think it's best if we lynch in 3,4 today to see if the theory holds any substance.

Best to start with Assemble I think.

VOTE: Assemblerotws
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 946, CommKnight wrote:Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
Help me lynch Assemble to prove me dead wrong.

Return to “Completed Open Games”