CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Junko

I believe I've actually been able to narrow the scum pool down to 6 players already. Pending on Junko's flip I'll push one at a time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MawhrinSkel
MawhrinSkel
Townie
MawhrinSkel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MawhrinSkel »

here now catching up posting soon sorry for the delay
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I could go with a Junko wagon, but I don't want to wagon hop so I'll wait and see what happens.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 292, rb wrote:I'd rather do 2iam than A50
can't see Almost as scum, the guy is sticking out like a sore thumb.
2IAM maybe, he is a bit vague and wishy washy.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 293, Hongzi wrote:Wow, a context-free read list defended by circular truisms.

What a sterling game contribution!
played with Wave once, he was town, and he was similarly unhelpful then. So my gut response is town.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Alisaes French Maid
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Alisaes French Maid »

jzhenson93 died he was a
Mafia Goon
[/b]
Alisaes French Maid
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Alisaes French Maid »

Day 1, VC 9

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Not Voting (12) -
CommKnight, wavemode, Almost50, havingfitz, Hongzi, mozamis, TwoInAMillion, JunkoChan, Gamma Emerald, humaneatingmonkey, MawhrinSkel, rb

Mod Notes

- wavemode is VLA until the 17th
- Gamma Emerald will be VLA from the 21st to the 25th
- havingfitz is VLA until Monday

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-12-22 18:00:00)
Last edited by Alisaes French Maid on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Sweet!
So we got that right - i'm still up for Gamma, but Wave was defending Jzenhson?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 301, MawhrinSkel wrote:here now catching up posting soon sorry for the delay
:igmeou:
MawhrinSkel
MawhrinSkel
Townie
MawhrinSkel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:50 am

Post by MawhrinSkel »

I just now caught up with the thread and I want to think about it and sleep on it since it was about 10 pages of content I am digesting.

Some initial thoughts, while we can't let the game stall I don't think we necessarily need to rush to a lynch, since there is no night phase and no plurality lynch we can just wait for the day to end and then just revote and it will be like nothing happened. At some point we do have to lynch someone or else the game stalls but I don't think we need to rush or let some arbitrary time limit dictated when we need to lynch someone(sorry mod)

@mod I will be v/la from 23 dec to 1 jan, visiting family, should still be able to get on and post(may even have more time than I do now, hate the pre holiday stress)

PEDIT was just about to hit submit when the thread was locked and I for sure need to think about this. Though will be around for about another 30 min if anyone wants to ask me anything.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

So the votes that matter from jz's ISO. rb and Gamma. Most likely town for those two. But TIAM and Junko could be possible busses since the first was in joke stage and Junko was final vote before sending in a kill, probably hoping to get people off of Junko somehow?

Either way, 1 down, 3 to go.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am

Post by mozamis »

anyone kno wmuch about Jenzshen's meta? Like, would he bus Junko here?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:52 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 307, mozamis wrote:Sweet!
So we got that right - i'm still up for Gamma, but Wave was defending Jzenhson?
Sorry, scratch that - Wave was defending Gamma.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 309, MawhrinSkel wrote:I just now caught up with the thread and I want to think about it and sleep on it since it was about 10 pages of content I am digesting.

Some initial thoughts, while we can't let the game stall I don't think we necessarily need to rush to a lynch, since there is no night phase and no plurality lynch we can just wait for the day to end and then just revote and it will be like nothing happened. At some point we do have to lynch someone or else the game stalls but I don't think we need to rush or let some arbitrary time limit dictated when we need to lynch someone(sorry mod)

@mod I will be v/la from 23 dec to 1 jan, visiting family, should still be able to get on and post(may even have more time than I do now, hate the pre holiday stress)

PEDIT was just about to hit submit when the thread was locked and I for sure need to think about this. Though will be around for about another 30 min if anyone wants to ask me anything.
THIS is your catch up post?! Lol - no reads, opinions, analysis. Just "no rush to a lynch".
Happy to lynch this if people dont want Gamma.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 300, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Junko

I believe I've actually been able to narrow the scum pool down to 6 players already. Pending on Junko's flip I'll push one at a time.
@Comm: You said to work together, so why don't you vote with me for now? We need to compare our readlists (We seem to agree on Gamma, but that's about the only slot I know we agree on).

@Everyone else:
I guess I do owe you an explanation. Comm IS indeed very good with the Vig role, and we do work together very well too. We have never been Scum in games we played together. (Those are facts. I could even try to ink you with a Dayless game we played where he was he Vig and I had virtually no powers, yet we somehow managed to peg and shoot down the whole Scum team. If you have easy access to that game, Comm, please link)

What I got from Comm's tone was that he got disappointed I SR'd him as he was looking forward to playing with me (and I mean
with
, not just in the same game). You think that could be WIFOM and he is actually trying some reverse psychology on me? Fine.

P-edit: Woohoo! I see we lynch a Scumster already! Or did they just try to shoot a VT? I'll go read.
The thing is I feel his last plea could not have come from Scum him. Why? Because he is a combative player, and is not going H2H with someone. He is also competitive enough to know it will get him even more SR'd by those who don't know him, and Scum!Comm naturally would not want to be SR'd by a majority, so while you may think he was trying to buddy me I'd say he is better than this and he could've stayed in my null zone for now and worked on the Scum win-con still.

BUT, the fact Comm is competitive, and knows that I know that he can be quite an asset to Town, he wanted to be sure we worked together to ensure maximum revenue from our collective play.

Feel free to take my explanation or leave it, but I really really would have expected Comm to be more confrontational and a bit more aggressive towards me if he was Scum here. After all, he knows well I'm not quite the town leader type of player, meaning I cannot force-lynch a player on my own (something the likes of Wisdom, RC, Mastina and Titus seem to know well how to do).

N.B. Sorry for being too talkative. I would have put in less words if I felt they could transmit my exact thoughts still.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH! SO Scum already know someone's a VT. They have 8 more to sort out. << Keep that in mind for later reference

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Scum has no chat.

We need to lynch Gamma. I agree that day timers are irrelevant at this point and that we should take time for reads. But we need to lynch Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

I could go against my meta-read on Gamma now, as jz did flip Scum. I pointed out his hop off the Gamma train as soon as he had a chance to do it, and Gamma was still the leading wagon (counter wagon to jz's own) at the time. He could have voted either Comm or Monkey, but he opted to start a new wagon on Junko. Hmmmm... I will sleep on this for a while.

MawhrinSkel
MawhrinSkel
Townie
MawhrinSkel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:12 am

Post by MawhrinSkel »

In post 313, mozamis wrote:
In post 309, MawhrinSkel wrote:I just now caught up with the thread and I want to think about it and sleep on it since it was about 10 pages of content I am digesting.

THIS is your catch up post?! Lol - no reads, opinions, analysis. Just "no rush to a lynch".
Happy to lynch this if people dont want Gamma.
Read the first sentence again, I think I quite clearly stated there why this post isn't full of content, I like to sleep on it especially if we don't have any time limits hence the "no rush to lynch comment". I have been gone for about 10 pages worth of content which is like a /23 of the game content and for me it is a lot to take in.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:16 am

In post 317, Almost50 wrote:He could have voted either Comm or Monkey, but he opted to start a new wagon on Junko.
Why are you trying to make it seem like I'm a hot lynch option when I never was? I'm not stupid. I've been obvtown the whole game. Your insistence is suspicious.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, I don't think it makes much sense to do an obvious bus at that point. Junko remains in he null-Town zone. Both Monkey & Hongzi also upgraded to null-Town zone for being on jz at the time.

Updated read list:

Town: havingfitz-CommKnight-rb-TwoInAMillion-mozamis-
Null-Town: JunkoChan-humaneatingmonkey-Hongzi-
Mixed zone: MawhrinSkel-Gamma Emerald-
Need more or you're expendable: wavemode

But now I'm paranoid I'm TRing a Scumster

P-edit: You had MawhrinSkel already voting you and Comm had rb on him. Those were the only two viable (read: existing) wagon aside from jz's own and Gamma's (the one he was hopping off).

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:23 am

Post by wavemode »

Wow that was boneheaded

My thought going into this was that we'd have to get really lucky for scum to actually randomly try to kill people in a setup like this lmao
retired...?
MawhrinSkel
MawhrinSkel
Townie
MawhrinSkel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MawhrinSkel »

my vote was an RVS one not sure how valid of a wagon that really was.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:26 am

I'm thinking Gamma will flip red.

If it's not Junko-Chan, which it doesn't look like it is if Gamma flips red, we need to take a closer look at wavemode and rb. Possibly A50 with a dash of WIFOM.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:26 am

Post by wavemode »

Hm nobody has daychat so no gambiterino

hong goes from red to green on my list for pushing jzhen
retired...?