Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

In post 2043, Almost50 wrote:I don't even remember what we talked about. Games have started and finished and this game is still ongoing. Care to refresh my memory? Or in the D2 neighbourhood?
Day 2 neighbourhood! It's not a big secret. We talked about a general plan for who I should be neighbourizing each day.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:53 pm

In post 2049, Porkens wrote:Wow.

@mod replace me.
It was rather rude, but not personally meant, I think.

I'm in an awkward position here. But as I ISOed you and Himiko earlier and don't have a towncase, I feel as though I should listen to my earlier read on you rather than the random gut townread that cropped up on this last page.
VOTE: Porkens
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Regarding , I know what I'm doing now, so no need for the answer.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2050, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 2043, Almost50 wrote:I don't even remember what we talked about. Games have started and finished and this game is still ongoing. Care to refresh my memory? Or in the D2 neighbourhood?
Day 2 neighbourhood! It's not a big secret. We talked about a general plan for who I should be neighbourizing each day.
Oh, THAT. You don't need to neighbourize me anymore. I wanted that to consult you on whom to use my bubbling shot at, and it has been used already. :D

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2052, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Regarding , I know what I'm doing now, so no need for the answer.
OH.. then disregard my answer! :lol: (I really should learn to read everything before I post!) :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 pm

In post 2054, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2052, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Regarding , I know what I'm doing now, so no need for the answer.
OH.. then disregard my answer! :lol: (I really should learn to read everything before I post!) :facepalm:
You really, really should.
You even post in the thread before reading our hydra PT. :lol:
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

VC 3.3

Lady Lambdadelta (3) - Kokichi Oma, Elizibereth, Porkens
Porkens (5) - Maki Harukawa, Lady Lambdadelta, Almost50, Panzerjager, Korekiyo Shinguji

Not Voting: Everyone Else

With
available.
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2017-12-26 21:31:29)

In post 134, RedFlavor wrote:Me, mastina's hydra and ufo's hydra is in neighbourhood
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Porkens, Homura Akemi, sided with
Good Magical Girls
, was lynched Day 3.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to Magical Girls Mafia II

You are Homura Akemi, sided with
Good Magical Girls

Powers:
  • Travel Back in Time [Power Cost: 10 |
    1-shot
    |
    Dimensional
    ]:
    Once per game, Homura can travel back in time to change the events to help out the good girls.
    Once the ability is successfully used, the next phase will start with double the amount of powers available. This ability can not be used in Night 1.
Win Condition:
  • Eliminate all
    Bad Magical Girls

Now it is Night 3.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-12-21 21:47:47)

Energy: 40

The Brain and Pinky rejoins the game!
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:58 pm

I'll open the game tomorrow after work tomorrow.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:23 am

Energy left: 20

Almost50, Sailor Saturn, sided with
Good Magical Girls
, was killed Night 3.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to Magical Girls Mafia II

You are Sailor Saturn, sided with
Good Magical Girls

Powers:
  • Death Reborn Revolution [Power Cost: 6 |
    Non-Consecutive-Target
    |
    Cosmic
    ]:
    Using this ability will temporarily remove a player for the next day phase. The removed player will come back by the night phase.
  • Sailor Club [Power Cost: 0 |
    Passive
    ]:
    You have access to this neighborhood thread right here.
Win Condition:
  • Eliminate all
    Bad Magical Girls

Day 4 deadline: (expired on 2018-01-05 16:23:00)

Energy available: 35

In post 923, The Brain and Pinky wrote:
Regardless of which of the two would be the case,
I lament the incoming change.
This is a rather unfortunate turning of fate,
Because it will negatively impact the game.

Regardless of which of the two is correct,
I am anticipating a Maki wagon, with some on the attack and some who defend.
This would completely derail our prior scumhunting efforts,
And thus distract us from where I feel scum actually lurk.

I'd be all too happy to be proven wrong of course:
For the game to continue with little incident or force.
But that's not something I can really control myself;
I guess we'll just have to see if this will be heaven or hell.
Last edited by HolySpiritTurtle on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by The Brain and Pinky »

In post 2059, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Energy thing here in an hour or so
Don't forget the quote this time.

...Yes that's me not using a rhyme. It was faked, dealwithit. More on that in a bit. (I leave for work shortly, so.)

I am going to be doing two things today.

These two things are incredibly important.

I am banking on Chara being town this game.
I am banking on Maki being town this game.

In the four remaining names, LLD/Elizibereth/Panzerjager/Kokichi Oma, there's three scum and one town. I admit it is fully possible both LLD and Elizibereth are scum together, HOWEVER, I am banking on one of them being town and the other as scum. (More on that when I get back from work.)

So if I'm wrong, I'll be wrong right here and now and eat the loss now rather than two weeks from now.

1: Today,
I am going to 1v2 Kokichi Oma and Panzerjager

I won't get too greedy and try to 1v3, but what I mean by this is this:
VOTE: Kokichi Oma.
After everyone checks in and it's clear there's no scum hammer, I will have confirmed that there's at least one scum in Kokichi Oma and me.
I will then repeat the process with Panzerjager--and if there is no scum hammer, I will have confirmed that EITHER: I am scum and Panzer/Kokichi are whatever alignment, OR: Panzer/Kokichi are both scum.

2: I intend to paraphrase the entirety of my PT
. Including explaining the circumstances behind the faked posting restriction.

Now assuming Kokichi isn't town, the game shouldn't be over in a scum win when I return home.
Meaning a massclaim which should have fucking happened yesterday (thanks, Almost50, for stopping me from telling you that we should have done so) will in fact be happening today.

Since Chara didn't die overnight and also should have communicated this fact to Maki, my power is confirmed. All those quotes you see in the daystart and every VC? That's a result of my power I used N1, which cost ten, and is permanent. I have no control over the quotes, they're randomly picked, but this was a one-time power usage N1. Ten power, and that's it. I used zero power N2. Details will come when I paraphrase the PT.
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 am

For the record I leave for work once my mom gets home so I'm here until then. Which means I'll leave suddenly, but until then, I might as well get started on the paraphrase.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by PJ. »

who is chara?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:01 am

In post 2062, PJ. wrote:who is chara?
Korekiyo Shinguji.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:01 am

Post by PJ. »

thank you
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 am

Now. FIRST OFF.
To understand the circumstances behind our neighborhood.
You first have to understand the circumstances behind our picks versus our role.

For our picks this game, I submitted Red Hood Rider, Magical Hazel, and Homura Akemi, in that order.
You might note that NONE of those are Cure Echo, the role we actually ended up getting, which was the role we fucking got just so the mod could force there to be two neighborhoods of three off of two popular mainstream magical girls when my picks outside of Homura Akemi were anything but.
And furthering that, our power was a troll power.

Our one and only ability? Echo!, Supernatural, power cost of ten. When activated, random (rather than picked by us) quotes from the game will show up at daystart and in all VCs. The wording was ambiguous on whether it was just for one day or permanent, but I got verification at the end of D2 that it was permanent. (I was told I COULD use the power again, but that it was already on and would do nothing, essentially, except for waste ten energy.)

I didn't choose some mainstream shit. I got a shit role I didn't ask for. Originally the neighborhood didn't list its members but once GIF edited in who was there, I realized we had shitty neighbor partners. (Not you, Chara, but RedFlavor and what I perceived Hardcore Monkey to be.)

These are the circumstances before I started posting. Saturday, November 18th, at approximately 5:30.

My first post, "What the FUCK.
THIS WAS NOT OUR PICK. WE DID NOT SUBMIT THIS AT ALL. IT WAS ZERO OF OUR FUCKING OPTIONS.
Fuck.
this.
shit.

WE DESERVE THE TROLL ROLE FOR THE TROLL PICKS BUT WE SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING TROLLED BY NOT GIVING US WHAT WE FUCKING SUBMITTED AND GIVING SOMETHING ENTIRELY FUCKING DIFFERENT."

Soon after,
"I mean. Troll role is troll role" (I didn't see much utility in it though I later saw marginal utility in a certain way) "but really, fuck this shit.
IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING TROLL THE PEOPLE SUBMITTING TROLL PICKS, THEN YOU FUCKING TURN THEIR MATERIAL INTO A TROLL ROLE OR YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING ENTIRELY UNRELATED TO THEIR PICKS; YOU DO NOT FUCKING COMBINE THE TWO".

Fifteen minutes later, I posted this:
"Swear to god if I don't at least have a good masonbuddy I'm just not gonna give a fuck.
Because part of the fun was in my picks.
And I fucking didn't get them.
I don't have the mindset to deal with that bullshit.
Not even Ginngie as my hydra partner is enough to salvage that.

I submitted primarily-unconventional picks as unique, original, and hella-obscure things that I was familiar with which I knew the mod wouldn't be, aside from Homura Akemi.
And instead I fucking get some mainstream magical girl that most people would be familiar with and yet which *I* have no fucking knowledge about so I just have no familiarity, no groundwork, no basis upon which to build the game.

Pretty Cure is a good series of anime from what I've heard...but I have watched zilch of it. My knowledge of the series is exclusively through TVTropes which leaves my knowledge spotty at best. When I play a UPick I expect to be entertained by my picks because I don't pick anything randomly, I pick things I fucking know about and that's because being familiar will instill with me a sense of vigor in my role in that I have the intimacy level to enjoy what I am assigned.

But not this shit."

Literally moments later, I read the edited OP in the PT which edited in the list of members, saw it was RedFlavor and Hardcore Monkey and there was only one appropriate response:
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 am

Followed by a post where I said, "I'm out, Ginngie can deal with this shit."

In spite of my temper, about five minutes later, I quoted this thread's OP with the bottom three highlighted, plus a quote of our PT's OP with its members listed, and again played the GIF game:

We approach 6 PM PST with this next one:
"I can't even call this a masonry.
The one and only reason I would. Is explicitly just to give the mod the middle finger.

I. can't even. muster the heart. to fucking claim our neighborhood is a masonry.
Except out of pure. sheer. SPITE.
Because really."
I found the perfect accompanying video--

Next, I explained:
"Basically out of writhing rate I'd declare RedFlavor and HardcoreMonkey to both be powerfucking town to the status of never lynching and just fucking eat the loss if one is scum simply out of my spite. That's my mindset behind claiming/acting like this is a masonry right now, rather than my normally far more strategic reasons."

At 8, RedFlavor quoted my entrance and said, "Same". He then hypothesized you could transform into your first pick in his next post.

At 10:45, I talked directly to Ginngie in the PT since I really didn't have interest in talking to my partners in there since I knew they would waste the neighborhood.
"Hey Ginngie, can I fake a rhyming posting restriction? It'd troll the game and would increase my investment, but I'd only do so with explicit consent and support from you and the promise doing so wouldn't detract from your investment."
She never posted in the PT, but over sitechat gave exactly that.

By the way, there's more to it than just that. One, I was aiming for an achievement I have now earned. I faked it for two full gamedays and thus have earned that. Two, I was in a mode where I knew I was going to have zero fun--so I thought I'd create my own fun. Three, I thought it'd be hilarious if I had been posting rhymes the whole game only to die and have it be revealed as fake. Or for me to reveal, "Surprise, fuckers!" like I did today though sadly my sheer rage at being locked up yesterday and in general not having the chance to talk during day phases has lessened that significantly.

It was also a self-imposed challenge. To convey information while not breaking the rules I had set for myself. There's probably more which motivated it beyond that, but this is the basic drive behind why I faked the restriction. I was not going to have fun this game. I did something I knew would make me have fun this game. I also knew it would be a way to troll the players, as revenge for how we got powerfuckingtrolled this game.
The Brain and Pinky
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
The Brain and Pinky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:39 am

My next post, I directed to my "mason buddies", and said they got no say in whether I'd fake the restriction or not. I was set on doing it regardless of what they said or did or thought of it.

RedFlavor shortly after noon on the next day (Sunday November 19th) made a comment which in hindsight was something that makes a lot more sense now: "Are we neighborizer?" I thought this was a mistyped "neighbors", but given Chara's claim, apparently not. This in hindsight is relatively decent evidence for RedFlavor being town. The way and place it was dropped looks incredibly town-oriented rather than scum.

RedFlavor's next post approaches 12:30 pm, but I don't really understand it even looking back. All I got from it was commenting on how we had hydras and he was a solo player.

And my mom's home so leaving for work now.
Elizibereth
Elizibereth
Goon
Elizibereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Elizibereth »

In post 2060, The Brain and Pinky wrote:I am banking on Chara being town this game.
I am banking on Maki being town this game.
Why
Got Posts?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 2060, The Brain and Pinky wrote:Yes that's me not using a rhyme. It was faked,

Lynch All Liars
Elizibereth
Elizibereth
Goon
Elizibereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Elizibereth »

I don't have time to deal through these massive posts I'll do them tomorrow
Got Posts?
Elizibereth
Elizibereth
Goon
Elizibereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Elizibereth »

In post 2069, PJ. wrote:
In post 2060, The Brain and Pinky wrote:Yes that's me not using a rhyme. It was faked,

Lynch All Liars
Bruh
Got Posts?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by PJ. »

mastina been scum. no just lying scum. let's gooooooooooooo
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Do you have something better than a faked NAI restriction?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I need...to read
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”