wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by wavemode »

No, I think you want me flipped but are ignoring reason. That in and of itself says nothing of your alignment though; town do that more often than scum, to tell you the truth
retired...?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 458, MawhrinSkel wrote:
In post 417, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: MawhinSkel

1.) Gamma isn't being lynched today, suck it up.
2.) We already have information without flipping him. Pushing for his flip seems to be you wanting to know if he's VT or Mason.
3.) Skel and Junko are more informational at this point.
How? I haven't posted crap this game?(that is for point 3). Why do you think gama is town? Just cus he was at l-1? please elborate.
In post 338, Almost50 wrote:
In post 322, MawhrinSkel wrote:my vote was an RVS one not sure how valid of a wagon that really was.
I need more from you too, Godel. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. We all did (and still do). It's how you learn to play, my friend.
I won't just post for the sake of posting, I did it in our last shared game and you know how that turned out.
In post 161, mozamis wrote:
In post 47, MawhrinSkel wrote:
In post 5, rb wrote:Because i dont wanna have to try and mentally pronounce that name to myself all game
Blame Godel.
Btw in case Godel didn't make this public before-hand, this is a teaching hydra. I'm here to help Godel, so this is like 95% a Godel-game.

thanks fo rhte info without analysis. My first serious vote:
VOTE: mawhrinskel
Why?
In post 443, Almost50 wrote:I'll also argue for Gamma again! If he felt he was the day lynch anyway before jz unvoted him, wouldn't he have tried to shoot someone before he went down?? How does it make sense that jz shoots when he only had 3 votes on him and Gamma doesn't when he had 5 (got to 6 even, but only for a few minutes so maybe he wasn't online to see it).
Bad reasoning, would you claim before someone posted intent to hammer you? I don't think scum would shoot someone without an intent to hammer.

I don't see the benefit in speculating on who was targetted, we can't be sure of it so we won't gain a conf town from it, the only thing I see it doing is doing the legwork for the scum since they now have a fair warning before they target players.

Almost50 - actively pushes people, scum hunts, tries to lure out lurkers, to me it seems similar to his playstyle in donner party where he was town.
mozamis - like his line of questioning and I can follow his logic
Hongzi - does scum hunting and follows through, can mainly follow his process
TwoInAMillion - bunch of stupid strategy discussion, comments on happenings but doesn't ask a lot of questions, getting a small town vibe though
humaneatingmonkey - mixed feelings I like a lot of his posts, but then every now and again he says something the just seems so off. like
wavemode - posted odd read list with stupid reasoning made some posts i like, dislike his last post
CommKnight - don't like the strategy, don't like some his posts, there is some scum hunting though to counter act that.
havingfitz - hasn't posted a lot, little scum hunting some posts rub me the wrong way.
rb - slight scum lean, like some posts dislike others.
JunkoChan - sucks, bad strategy, hops on the wagon with weak reasoning, lost os spammy useless posts, posts votecount and tries to look useful
Gamma Emerald - sucks, bad strategy. Seems like very little scum hunting, defense was odd.

and with that I am off to bed.
TL/DR: Everyone posting a lot is gud and everyone posting little sucks and is scum except for me trustmeguysigotthis.

Hypocrite, at least I admit I'm not talking or doing much except voting and reading passively.
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 472, wavemode wrote:Conveniently leaving out the part where between that readslist and the point when I'd have time to write a (frankly, pointless imo) wallpost about it to satisfy Gamma, a scum flipped and the reads became invalid anyway
It's never pointless to explain your thought process at he time even after the conclusions were proven wrong. We needed to evaluate your thought process in order to get a better read on you.

It IS pointless to me now as I have a better view on the game anyway; but feel free to try and prove me wrong if so you wish.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, I'm just pointing out that yet another game has ended where I pegged Crows (Alisae+Shiro) as Scum early on and even called their interactions wih Mavis unnatural and deduced they nwere scum partners together on D1. The Town kept defending them until they made it to MyLo (we were lucky to win there after that, and only because our investigatives got the other 2 Scums guiltied).

The only one who manged to allude me was my own hydra partner; Chara/Kiyo (which is natural because ethey know how I scum hunt better than anyone else), and instead I SR'd Shuichi (who urned out to be Cephrir, whom I SR by playstyle anyway, but I didn't know that at the time.

Here it is.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by wavemode »

Cool, congratulations. Reminds me of the Open from a few months ago where I had 2/3 scum pegged on day 1 and finally lynched them in lylo after all the people defending them were finally dead, and went on to win the game for town. Or the newbie I replaced into a few weeks back where I instantly caught both scum and ended the game right then and there. Or the Large that just ended where I was vig and shot 2/4 of the scumteam myself
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by wavemode »

That's not to mention the Mini from a month back where I was killed night 1 because my day 1 scumreads were 4 people and 3 of them were the scumteam
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Appeal to experience much? It doesn't make you any less scum.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by wavemode »

Hey, I didn't start it. Almost50 wanted to share a story so I figured it was storytime
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, he's just scum claiming. If he claims to be that good and he produced that read list then... :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 482, wavemode wrote:Hey, I didn't start it. Almost50 wanted to share a story so I figured it was storytime
And this is caught scum who doesn't know what to say anymore. I was using my most recent games reference to get people to sheep me on you after I had already been proven correct on jz, while you are turning it into "storytime".

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by wavemode »

Say to what? To the fact that nobody on my wagon has any stated reasons for pushing me that aren't fabrications?

You're the one claiming to be good at reading people with your story, yet here you are pushing obvtown
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

LOOOOOL @obv!town.

And you're not even answering anything of value. GIVE US A DAMN READ LIST WITH SOME REASONING instead of tantalizing all the time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, a townie in wave's position would do everything they can to help the town. A read list is the best ANY Townie would have provided at this time.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by wavemode »

Mmmm, nah fam. Pretty sure only scum throw out nonsense reads to save their own skin. I'm not going to magically conjure up a reads list worth dick because you keep shouting at me to. I'll evaluate the game over time and figure out who really is scum
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by wavemode »

You also talk as though everyone in the game but me has put out a readslist post-jzhen's flip with full reasoning

Makes your push look kinda bad, actually. Why the selective attention?
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 489, wavemode wrote:You also talk as though everyone in the game but me has put out a readslist post-jzhen's flip with full reasoning

Makes your push look kinda bad, actually. Why the selective attention?
Some of them did, yet some didn't. Most of those who didn't though already had jz at the bottom, so they don't really need to post an update.

BUT (and here's the magical trick) neither those who posted an updated readlist nor those who didn't are being put @L-2 currently. Go back and reread what I said. The towniest thing for YOU to do was to post an updated readlist at this time.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 490, Almost50 wrote:The towniest thing for YOU to do was to post an updated readlist at this time.
Funny how this is literally the only thing you can cling to to justify a wavemode lynch. Pretty thin, once you look at it in plain terms. It's almost as though I've done essentially nothing scummy this game and this is a low-effort lynch... hmmm :thinking:

Also, I've already pointed out that this point is nonsense. How does me being at L-2 suddenly give me a clear picture of everyone's alignment? In fact personally, I'd be kind of suspicious of someone who was put at L-2 and suddenly started scumreading a bunch of people they never mentioned before then
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So., you do NOT have a clear view on everyone's alignment, but you are both voting someone AND obv!Town. :lol:

Wait a minute! What? "It's almost as though I've done essentially nothing scummy this game" you say? Have you done anything at all but post an inexplicable (yet laughable) read list and dodge questions? You literally did not a single townie thing all game. None. Nada. Zilch.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by wavemode »

I mean, it's easy to make a bunch of statements like in your 492. In fact, that's what I'd do now if I were scum and wanted to satisfy your request for reads on everyone

But you see, the hard part is actually referencing anything in my ISO that backs them up

I invite you to try though, ought to be entertaining
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

On YOUR ISO? How does one quote "doing nothing"? I said you provided an inexplicable read list, and everybody can find it on their own, Your ISO isn't even that big to get lost in it, but I also said you dodged questions, and you are still doing it. You are talkintg non-stop with me here about how I should prove you are not posing anything game related and how you are not scumhunting, ad I'm enjoying talking back to you on this to make it clear to everyone that you are indeed not doing anything game related and are just posting to appear like you have something to say while actually still saying nothing.

I'll tell you what: Show me ONE attempt to scum hunt by you and I'll unvote you. Show me one post that wasn't you defending yourself by mainly discrediting the other party or going round and round in circles. Is it the egg or the chicken first?

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 296, wavemode wrote:Yeah but junko, this actually is how he plays as town

Do you have experience with gamma to claim otherwise or are you just blowing smoke with this, frankly absurd, scum buddying accusation
In post 299, wavemode wrote:I'd be rather surprised if Comm or Gamma were scum in this game. I don't think Comm makes his nor Gamma his / as scum here, at least not at that time and in that way
In post 324, wavemode wrote:Hm nobody has daychat so no gambiterino

hong goes from red to green on my list for pushing jzhen
In post 435, wavemode wrote:I still townread Gamma Emerald. I don't think the emotion he's shown this game has been fake or forced, even if his reads have not been entirely accurate
In post 453, wavemode wrote:TIAM is a hard one to read, I will admit

One one hand I disagree with or don't understand a lot of the conclusions he draws with little evidence, like in his

On the other hand, I feel like I get that impression in every game I play with TIAM. Sometimes he flips town, sometimes scum

I do consider him a lategame liability in general, so I'm perhaps biased in that regard

Either way, this is the lynch I support atm
In post 467, wavemode wrote:
In post 465, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sure.

VOTE: Wavemode
How does this get zero scrutiny
I mean, you're probably lying that you will unvote but here you go
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 494, Almost50 wrote:I said you provided an inexplicable read list
In post 472, wavemode wrote:Conveniently leaving out the part where between that readslist and the point when I'd have time to write a (frankly, pointless imo) wallpost about it to satisfy Gamma, a scum flipped and the reads became invalid anyway
You and hong would get along quite nicely. You're making the same shitty push for the same non-reason
retired...?
Hongzi
Hongzi
Goon
Hongzi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Hongzi »

who's the scum on your wagon then

you said it was full so who is it full of
TwoInAMillion