Micro 759: Tarot uPick III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by nancy »

Take you the wrong way?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1050, nancy wrote:Take you the wrong way?
to assume that i was just referring to the jailkeeper thing.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh, right.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by nancy »

drealmer, when do you expect to be able to talk about why you want to lynch NK15?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Also would like to hear back re: your full reasoning on your early scumread on me, think you're at a stage now with your mental health and game involvement where you should be able to go over it all.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, I don't know that I really want to lynch NK15 anymore, more leaning not
balance among all things
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by nancy »

Well, we can go over why that's changed later; able to answer the question in past tense? When you do expect to be able to talk about you wanted to lynch him?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:55 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 2-2

Dunkerdoodles
(2): acidphoenix

Not Voting
(7): drealmerz7, Dunkerdoodles, Not Known 15, Porkens, nancy, Yetichain, northsidegal, Woman of Crystals

With 8 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: January 3, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Porkens »

chomping at the bit.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, I don't think it'd be helpful at this point
balance among all things
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:57 am

Post by nancy »

???

Can you stop being so fucking selfish please.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not what it is at all, it's what I think is best for my team, silly
balance among all things
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

Sorry for being cranky, I just woke up.

It is selfish because you're not helping anyone else and you're playing according to your own terms and if anyone else's interests or needs don't line up with yours then it's too bad for them. I have a read on you that I'm trying to improve, I've asked you two questions that are very simple to answer and you've answered neither of them, instead you've answered a question I didn't ask that doesn't do anything for me, you're not working with me at all or giving me anything, it's incredibly unhelpful and borderline rude. Like I am never playing a game of mafia with you again if this is how you are going to play.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's because they're related
balance among all things
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Well congrats you're related to my lynch pool.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

:|

your pool is tainted with townbloood
balance among all things
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh, well since you've said that, that resolves ALL my concerns, thanks!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

WIFOM he give acid a doublevote?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by fferyllt »

acidphoenix has requested replacement. Searching...
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by nancy »

Since acid is replacing out there's really nothing from stopping me from talking about where I'm at with stuff.

My first response to seeing the claim from acidphoenix was to scumread him for it because it makes very little sense to me why he would jailkeeper Dunker there when Dunker was in his "not lynch" pile and was also on the lynch wagon, Dunker looked more clear there to me from that interaction and wasn't wagoned at all day 1 so it looked like a very odd choice of shots from him if he's trying to stop the nightkill from mafia or clear a potential mislynch and think NK15 would have been a more sensible shot there since he looked very suspicious at EoD, was already widely scumread and was in acid's lynchpool. So understanding the world there for acidphoenix where he's jailkeeping Dunker thinking that's an optimal action for town is the only way I'm probably going to wrap my head around that night action.

One other thought about this that factors into the read is something I'll talk about later but overall when I think about acid as town making that action, coming into thread today and instantly claiming thinking he has a guilty, it's a very silly thing and there's really only one or two worlds where it makes sense to me and opposite to that if he is mafia then he's making some kind of last-ditch play to lynch a slot that looks decently clear but is definitely one of the easiest lynches here, which I think has a decent amount of credence but probably isn't the play he makes if he's mafia. I think the worlds where he's town are more likely the world we're in but I'm not at all confident in this read and hopefully going to see some good content from the replacement to solidify that read.

I'll be going over my reads on other slots as well when I have time, would very much like to hear from everyone with where you all are at with reads
except drealmer who I plan on policy lynching as the last thing I do this game.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nancy, while there's basically a 0% chance you're mafia, that read while long doesn't really say anything, it's very open ended and you could easily use it as a case for or against acid.
what are your reads on nk15 and me?
i really think nk15's posts are forced, plus him not voting jabarkus yesterday is eh so.
Yetichain
Yetichain
Townie
Yetichain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Yetichain »

Bye Acid! :(

nancy, how can you simultaneously consider Dunkers as looking decently clear and also being one of the easiest lynches?

In post 1067, Porkens wrote:WIFOM he give acid a doublevote?
I'm kind of ignoring that right now.

North, I know you're limited access for a bit, but you've made multiple statements about wanting to talk to me. I can't remember - was there anything in particular that you wanted?

I think there was something at the end of D1. I'll check.

-Key
Hydra of Keychain and Yeticrab.
(But mostly Keychain <3 )
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm decently confident in northsidegal being town here. Think when I go back and dig into their joint ISOs the interactions between her and Varsoon feel pretty unaligned overall with specific interactions like //, , , , /// being the kind I'm looking at in favor of that take; there's a certain quality to Varsoon's tone that feels like he's invested in having nsg believe what he's telling her and getting her on his side, and for nsg's part she's taking issue with things that feel inarticulate and a little confused at times in a way that I think is less likely if she knows he's mafia, 470 I think stands out to me as something that feels like a very natural thing for town to feel about a post they can't quite get a read on but are bothered by and is just very unconvincing if you're mafia wanting to get anything out of pushing your bud.

There are some interactions that do feel aligned but I think when I take account of it all there are more of the first type and what stands above all of that is the vote on her at EoD which makes no sense at all if they are mafia together with the wagons how they are basically guaranteeing that your partner will be lynched when it was pretty 50/50 between her and NK15, putting a vote absolutely anywhere else would be better than voting your partner there and it was at a point where Varsoon didn't look even remotely like a viable lynch + the way they justified the vote as splitting the difference over her/NK15 so I don't think it's very plausible that they're mafia together here. Would still like to shore that read up by actually independently townreading her content but that's a not w/w read that I'm pretty comfortable with for now.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1070, Dunkerdoodles wrote:nancy, while there's basically a 0% chance you're mafia, that read while long doesn't really say anything, it's very open ended and you could easily use it as a case for or against acid.
what are your reads on nk15 and me?
i really think nk15's posts are forced, plus him not voting jabarkus yesterday is eh so.
I mean, it's my thoughts on acid's claim and what that means for his alignment, only way I'm going to be able to solve the game here is by putting my thoughts out there and seeing what thoughts everyone has put out and trying to work together to figure out which is the most likely scenario, I'm pretty ambivalent on acid and he hasn't done a lot this game, would like to have a stronger read on the slot but I don't. If you have any thoughts on it then feel free to share otherwise I'm not sure I understand why you think I should have more than "maybe town but I don't know"?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1071, Yetichain wrote:nancy, how can you simultaneously consider Dunkers as looking decently clear and also being one of the easiest lynches?
I'm talking about his skill as a player and how he's pretty much lynchbait, out of all the slots that I think are unlikely lynches here Dunker definitely seems like the obvious choice for where you'd push if you needed to lynch in a nascent townbloc in order to hope to have enough mislynches to win the game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”